Racist white man rapes and kills innocent muslim girl

>FAIRFAX, Va. -- An already disturbing case about a 17-year-old Muslim girl killed as she walked to her mosque took another unsettling turn after an indictment alleged the victim was raped as well.

>The indictment Monday includes capital murder and rape charges and will allow prosecutors to pursue a death-penalty case against Darwin Martinez-Torres, 22, of Sterling.

>He is accused in the slaying of Nabra Hassanen of Reston, whose death back in June rattled northern Virginia's Muslim community.

cbsnews.com/news/muslim-teen-slain-walking-to-virginia-mosque-also-raped-indictment/

Check out the comments

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/saudi-arabia-women-rape-sexual-harassment-men-middle-east-muslim-a8010511.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I sens strong Mexican vibres from his face.

He's Salvadorian

>white

>White
If that's white, Finns are Asians.

>white

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/saudi-arabia-women-rape-sexual-harassment-men-middle-east-muslim-a8010511.html

In what fucking universe is that white?

Only when it fits leftist agenda

>Then no white.

>white

That could be because his name is Martinez-Torres.

> martinez torres

um

>Martinez-Torres
White...

He's hot.

The american-centric universe.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[white]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Uh oh,
>Darwin
Also
>white

don't be racis, his name is DARWIN

In a country with a supposedly 56% white population

What's with hispanics and rape?

Based non-white.

>white

this gentleman appears to be of latino descent

>White

probably a christian family values conservative

>White

>American white

>white

>white
I'm whiter than that and I'm italian!

There sure are a lot of threads this morning trying to push the notion that Americans are mutts.

This taco nigger will be deported. So will the sand niggers he targeted.

God bless you pastanigger

>white
Beaner

Is this for real? Since when is it possible to classify someone who looks like straight out of the african jungle as white?

>taconigger kills muslim
>he had spanish ancestors at some point therefore fuck whitey

Really got me thinking

Sadly he is considered White by your own Burgerland Census Bureau.

>Martinez Torres
>white

Oh come on.

The same one where Sicilians and Greeks are white

As opposed to a 100% asian population?

Screenshot comments, don’t wanna givs traffic

He didn't need to kill her. She wouldn't of said anything or her own family would of killed her for having sex outside of marriage.

>Darwin Martinez-Torres
That's a fucking wetback

Because of shit like this.
>See, "whites" are raping everywhere too
>It's not just the dindus

latinos = white

Since 1848. The US Census has historically had about 5~ races, and in 1848 only whites could be citizens. Because the Treaty of Guadelupe-Hidalgo specified that all Mexican citizens in the Southwest were to be given American citizenship the Census Bureau began grandfathering all Latin Americans into the white category

It was only in 1980 that multiple new categories were added such as "Hispanic" to the Census, which lead to a sharp decline in growth for the overall white population and a rapid increase of minorities

However law enforcement in many parts of the country do not recognize Hispanics as being anything but "white" for legal purposes still

OP is baiting. most of the comments say the article forgot to mention he was an illegal from el salvador

It's funny because individuals like this fellow are found all over Corsica.

So the statistics are even worse when comparing actual whites against niggers.

Really makes you think.
I wonder who's responsible counting Gonzalez as "white". Was it King Nigger?

>Martinez-Torres
White?! I don't know where you got that idea.

>when you can see that guy is of mostly spanish descent and therefore white in the European Union but you decide to shitpost anyway

Man, I’ve got news for you...

You mean crime statistics. Im sure if it was for welfare or a scholarship it would not say white.

>black hair
>dark brown eyes
>facial construction of a redskin
user... that's not a white man.

is that painting behind her a self-portrait?
pretty accurate desu

>martinez-torres Julio deal Vega
>(((White)))
Remove all the Mexicunts from America! I don't care how many peaceful rapefugees they rape

He's an illegal alien

> So the statistics are even worse when comparing actual whites against niggers.
Absolutely correct. They lump in the Latinos with the white people for crime statistics.

ORLY?

If he's white then my butthole is Nordic

>Darwin Martinez-Torres
>martinez-torres
>Martinez

>racist white man
Pick one fucking brainlet roastie.

Is the pic the racist white man or the innocent
Muslim girl?

Lol, mine are white fuckbag

PURE ARYAN NAZI RAPIST

>LOL
>Soon I won't get welfare/food stamps anymore, which are paid for by white people

Those brainwashed morons are really hilarious.
They are literally killing themselves and are even happy about it.
>civilization LOL
>I want Africa here instead

Dude is an illegal spic

>This is considered 'white' in burgerland.

Sicilian and Greeks, in general, are white aryans you nigger. Look at their facial structure.

>The white nationalist movement

>Martinez
>black hair
>dark brown eyes
>white

He's a conformed Dreamer, idiot.

He lived Sup Forums white supremacists dream except he won't escape Prison because he's not white.

Sons of Inquisitors.

Blood is stronger government.

All these manlets lmao.

if only he was a muslim and in europe he could get off in court on the "sexual emergency" clause. because that's a thing that actually happened

Darwin is kinda of a hottie. I wouldn't mind if he rape me

Le dark white man

>inb4
le
>white

Best of luck to you, stranger. It's something we all need during these dark times.

He looks European.

Ah yes he's one of those Zimmerman sort of whites... I see it now

>Racist white man rapes and kills innocent muslim girl

>prosecutors to pursue a death-penalty case against Darwin Martinez-Torres

White... right....

Indians are considered white.

Man he looks weird, like a child with smol head or something, not really threatening but I can't figure why.

Disgusting. To waste white seed on that raghead.
There's a reason muslims cover up their women and it's not to keep them pure.

>Darwin Martinez-Torres,
>white
4D chess.
You bait us in with the idea of a white hate crime, but then you fool us that it's just actually a Hispanic.

That's a beaner

soon

Funny part is it's probably the woman who put up the post.

Because "Hispanic" isn't a concrete racial category. A German Argentinian who moves to the US would be considered a white Hispanic, whereas a Dominican black would be considered a black Hispanic. They'd both be Hispanic even though they're of different races.

Dude is a fucking Amerindian.

>A German Argentinian
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm a liberal and generally against capital punishment but white males ALWAYS deserve death

>says the dumb french fry
fuck off muslim calphiate you fucks deserve to burn, you elected tradeu 2.0. All your dumb women elected him cause hes so hot and so new in politics i cant wait for him to bring all the refugees in.

He switched again?

hispanic is the spic version of slav. basically a lazy grouping of latino culture