So we're gonna let them get away with this shit?

So we're gonna let them get away with this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZGCk6CoYCyI
youtu.be/qxDotdijP5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They got away with 9/11 and every dodgy mass killing since....

Like we have any power to stop any of this. Lol....

Get yourself a gun and prepare for raking day. That's all we really can do

That entire interview was wrong. You'd have to be pretty fucking dense to not see he's being handled and told what to say and do. Ellen is clearly in on it as well.

They blocked our path.
Wat do?

get away with what ? i don't think anywhere near half of all americans even believe their bullshit story

Can someone fill me in?

youtu.be/ZGCk6CoYCyI

all staged

Deepstate is planning another mass killing of innocents right now

This.

If you are an American and you don't own a handgun at least at this point. You are doing it wrong.

His body language is defensive. He’s hiding something.

Don't we always?

Blue Pilled people i know in school are doubting it. The fluoride can't even pass this one through those chemically mutilated brains.

Some new video was released

youtu.be/qxDotdijP5Y

I didnt know somebody with Sup Forums autisn could loom so handsome.

Most of those people weren't shot, though. But didn't the gov't kill more people at Wounded Knee?

>powerless and can never know the truth meme

don't know
not relevant

>word of a security guard named jesus campos getting shot while investigating the 32nd floor comes out
>narrative of when this happens changes constantly
>started out that it happened after the shooting stopped then it changed to before
>no one in the public hears anything from this man until he appears on ellen's show
>before this he was scheduled to go on hannity
>fox advertises the hell out of the appearence, it is even mentioned on the end of the tucker carlson episode before hannity
>many posts saying to watch this episode, so their are a lot of threads about it during
>nothing
>no jesus, hannity doesn't even mention it
>wtf
>eventually like an hour later, after everyone on twitter is going crazy, hannity finally replies to someone saying "he cancelled"
>a week or so goes by and no one hears from jesus, then all of a sudden he just shows up on ellen

>CIA plans to kill innocents
>mossad plans to kill innocents

where have you been for the past 50 years ?

If he was really a hero he wouldn't be fucking scared to death.

He knows something he's not supposed to but he's playing along keeping quiet in hopes they won't kill him.

if he was a hero he wouldn't be in hiding

Im just waiting for more, stuff like this to be released.
Msm aint going to give us shit.

why does he have the "JUST" "KEK" look?

like 60 dead. who gives a fuck. if he had any balls he would have killed senators not civilians.