/ourgal/

This is Sarah Haider. She's going to destroy Islam.

Is she /our gal/?

youtube.com/watch?v=6CY8eYZe0bQ

she's not your gal, she's MY BROWN WAIFU!

Islam will save the west tho

Yes goy! Destroy Islam!

Islam would destroy the west. That's not to say that the ME can remain islamic and retain their culture.

Islam is our ally against the Jew, fuck off

10/10 girl here. (I'm a white deist, by the way. Not your average moro "spanish" shit.)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH SHE'S SO CUTE I WANT TO GIVE HER HEADPATS

I'd honk this qt's apostatic nose desu desu

>Islam is our ally against the Jew

Muhammad pls go

The Jew will simply use them against you, fool.

she is pretty cute, maybe she has less inbreeding than the regular muslim

>DA JEWS

Are you seriously trying to argue that no one would ever criticize Islam or leave it if not for Jews paying them off?

deport her

She's attractive and a very good critic of Islam.

Though I wouldn't describe her as /ourgirl/. She's quite left-wing.

are you from dearbongistan michigan by any chance?

Litterally nothing wrong with Islam

>Haider
really makes me think

sage

Like poetry

Just yet another degnerate whore who left her religion for materialistic gains of this world and for the jews. Disgusting. All she will do is talk a bit and then no one will care. Islam will prevail no matter what. She will never debate a real muslim because she simply can not win. Inshallah

Yeah, I am. The whole internet based anti-Islam movement was created by a handful of rich and powerful Jews.

I can't find anything wrong with it. The only problem is that most of its members are not my race.

How much did the Jews pay you to say that?

Kill yourselves muzzies, your undoing is near. While we enjoy a new rise of the right wing, you are slowly soaking up the marxist sewer waste of western leftism. Muslim countries will become the new thailand of sex tourism, if that isn't already the case.

>Though I wouldn't describe her as /ourgirl/. She's quite left-wing.
That's a good thing, exporting leftist degeneracy to sandniggers is beneficial for the western civilization. Every non-white degenerate slut is /ourgirl/.

Spotted the Mohammedians.

>Sarah Haider
>Ex-muslim
sounds like she is from those christian communities (Eastern Orthodoxy/Coptic Christianity) that were forced to convert or die

CUUUUUTE

This idea that there is some kind of collusion going on between SJWs and Islam is the biggest load of horseshit ever.

They are fucking polar opposites you morons, the exact precise opposite in every respect. SJW crap does not exist in Muslim countries because it is banned. SJWs in the west only support Muslims because they support anything that is foreign and non-white. They don't support it because of what it stands for, their thinking doesn't even go that far.

Spotted the merchant.

What makes you think so? Sure, Sarah is originally a Hebrew name but it's very popular in the Arab/Muslim world. Also, Haider is an Arab name that's very common among Pakistanis and Shia Muslim, maybe a similar western name confused you.

al maghrebi! why have you abandoned /sg/?

>They don't support it because of what it stands for, their thinking doesn't even go that far.

That's the thing though. They've somehow convinced themselves that it DOES stand for what they stand for.

Any feet pics?

She's anti-Trump and voted for Bernie.

FUCKING MUDSLIMES GET OFF THIS BOARD

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ex Muslim voted for the Jew? Imagine my shock!

This is a Colombian Instagram model. Not a sand nigger you worthless faggot.

I never implied in my post that leftycucks are plotting together with muslims, I literally meant what I wrote. Leftism has peaked in the western world and now they are coming for you, Ahmed. They are going to subvert and dismantle your cave-man religion and will culturally destroy you.

Islam shows no sign of cucking yet, if anything they are getting more radical.

Christianity on the other hand...

>Islam shows no sign of cucking yet, if anything they are getting more radical.

And in its place there's death, violence, oppression. Islam is an extremely static religion that halts any progress. A pure Islamic Nation is a prison and its people its prisoners.

sure, shlomo

kekked and checked, almost 1488

shalom, good my friend, you showed them

>more radical
Sure thing Ahmed, it was very radical of saudi arabia to let women drive, I assure you that muzzies will get even more "radical" through the slippery slope :^).
>unironically thinking that its not possible for an anti-semite to be anti-muslim
FYI, jews and arabs are both semite scum.

my oh my, look who we're supporting now.

>all Muslims are semites
>even though the biggest Islamic population is Indonesian

riiiiiight.....

>not supporting the export of leftism to sandniggers
>not wanting to culturally neuter the middle east
>not wanting to remove everything that threatens western civilization
sandniggers are semites

>wanting to spread leftism and degeneracy
Take off that meme flag, we know you're a leaf

Not before a plastic surgeon destroys that nose.

Now which one of you white boys wants to be the Niall Ferguson to her Hirsi Ali?

kek
Sauce?
BASED

>tfw Ayaan Hirsi Ali literally lied about her entire life, left her husband and fucked her way to the Netherlands, lied some more to get Gibs all just to get famous enough to be the Muslim Ann Coulter and marry Niall Ferguson.

Source?
White dutch documentary that interviewed her family and friends.

>not wanting your enemies to suffer from leftism and degeneracy
How fucking retarded do you have to be to defend muslims? Ethnostates should be reserved only for white countries.

That's right SJWs are retards.

Go join them.

'dom boosh' means whats up
"spasz" means 'thanks'

I never really talked to them that much outside of passing, I can't remember the words I learned when I drank chai and chain smoked cigarettes with them. Most of the kurds don't speak arabic, and I only heard one of their bases do a call to prayer on friday. And the women aren't as good looking as their propaganda make them out to be, plus you it cause problems with the ypg when you look at the ypj like that.

All in all, I rate them marginally better than the iraqis.