Im stupid

So like remember the meme trying to warn us forever ago; that wherever there is a worldly conflict there is usually construction of a central bank that follows.

I didnt really look to much into this because i was young and saw only coincidence.

Now I see THERE IS ONLY 4 PLACES WITHOUT A CENTRAL BANK... And they're all being targeted by Main Stream Media and even Trump him self. Syria. Cuba. North Korea and Iran...

My question is; The goal is clearly establishing central banks everywhere in the world. There is only 4 places left with out them.. What the fuck happens once they have full control? Whats the next goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Islamic_Republic_of_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Syria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Cuba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Democratic_People's_Republic_of_Korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kalergi plan has many stages.
The first one is massive population replacement of whites.

BUMPAGE

Why did you post a picture of Soros? He's a small fry compared to the bankers.

CZECHED OUT THE DUECE

if dprk was a decent country or was honestly trying to be, i would be with you guys on this. something has to be done about these kikes though, banned from banking or something.

I jus felt like anybody well read on soros would also know the answers to my questions.

NUKE ISRAEL IS THE ONLY OPTION

This. israel is the heart of darkness in the world.

Or we could just educate people about economics.

isnt it too late for that? =/

Cuba, North Korea, Syria and Iran all have central banks. I think what's you're trying to say here is "independently controlled central banks".

education comes afterwards when we teach our children about the defeat of Israel in history class

but they were doing this even before israel.

The other week Qatar stated they were going to switch from Petro-dollar to Petro-Yaun.
The next day media wanted everyone to war with Qatar!

Bumpitty-bump-bump

Literally all of those countries have a central bank you retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Islamic_Republic_of_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Syria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Cuba
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Democratic_People's_Republic_of_Korea

Stop repeating this stupid fucking meme where the only source is that dumb info graphic.

The Rothschilds aren't as powerful as you think. None of the individual families are. As a collective group bankers have too much power though

>Implying he's not the muscle to keep their hands clean

Fuck off nigger

ty 4 correction