Is life getting worse?

More and more, it feels like things just keep getting shittier. I'm not talking about big political events, but smaller things in our lives like:

>roads and buildings seem in worse and worse condition
>more minorities just standing around the streets
>holidays feel shittier, Halloween isn't the same in our neighborhoods, not as many kids are out, less and less Christmas stuff to be culturally sensitive
>work offices are so filled with forced diversity, open offices, collaboration bullshit but oddly, this has the opposite effect, makes everything feel more impersonal and annoying. sometimes at work you just gotta get shit done
>when i was driving around my old neighborhood, the elementary school looked worse, playground was taken down, rules are stricter than ever concerning free time and horseplay
>the internet has gone from being a wild place of many websites to mostly just being a small collection of sites where everyone gets their content, like facebook, reddit, youtube and twitter
>dumb political bullshit in virtually all media now, can't escape

Maybe I'm being overdramatic but it just feels like things are getting shittier, and its getting worse, its just a weird sense that everything is declining, even the small pleasures we enjoy in life. Share your thoughts and experiences

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511410/Barton-Street-six-different-places-worship-residents-25-countries-making-UK-s-multicultural-street.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ou5oow08rN4
82.221.129.208/antifalist.txt
archive.is/xMWbd
youtube.com/watch?v=C4qf5wbIgjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zWvNueW7Izw
youtube.com/watch?v=NhIDyc8Zf8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not much to share, but I agree.

I don't know if it's worth raising a family here

I'm looking around and seeing the same shit. You're not alone.

it's depressing to say the least

boomer society is finally beginning to collapse in on itself. i for one hate it and can't wait til it implodes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511410/Barton-Street-six-different-places-worship-residents-25-countries-making-UK-s-multicultural-street.html

Tell me about it, America

Global capitalism + cultural Marxism. It's destroying all individuality in humanity and replacing it with pure materialist culture.

A materialist lives by the motto "Don't fix what isn't broken" so they allow things to fall into shit so long as they accomplish their immediate task. This is why most "modern" building styles are inherently forgettable and we admire timeless classic buildings from, say, the Baroque era.

This song kind of sums it up for me
youtube.com/watch?v=ou5oow08rN4

>Streets full of people
>All alone
>Roads full of houses
>Never home
>Church full of singing
>Out of tune
>Everyone's gone to the moon

>Eyes full of sorrow
>Never wet
>Hands full of money
>All in debt
>Sun coming out in
>The middle of June

>Long time ago
>Life has begun
>Everyone went to the sun

>Cars full of motors
>Painted green
>Mouths full of chocolate
>Covered cream
>Arms that can only
>Lift a spoon

>The suburban Gloucester road is only half a mile long, but people from 25 different countries live and work there
>Barton Street - which is close to where serial killer Fred West used to live - is now a hub of multicultural activity
>It was traditionally home to a Jewish community but recently has seen an influx of Muslims and Eastern Europeans
>Sergeant Matt Puttock who patrols the area described the street as a 'great example of successful multiculturalism'

literally a no-go zone lol

Just heard about some 5000 mile long storm, felt fucking excited rather than scared.. looking forward to the apocalypse so at least things will be entertaining. It's like i'm borderline nihilist.. I despise the majority of things around me, but at the same time i'm doing my best to focus on keeping myself happy, no matter the cost..

The only thing keeping these people together is money. I try to tell foreigners that multiculturalism doesn't work especially when things get tough. They will turn on each other. Everyone goes tribal in duress, there's no escaping it. Nobody is a special snowflake and nobody will be spared. This is the reality of nature that man keeps trying to run from. But that's just the thing, we can never escape no matter how much we try to delude ourselves.

Yes.

too true, depressing my dude

Maybe your life is getting shittier.
Depends on your priorities.
I for one have had my life get better over the last 10 years. But the things that have gotten better have been of my own doing mostly.
>Got married.
>QT3.14 wife that bakes.
>Smoke THC everyday.
>Easy AF job that I basically just sit at a desk shitposting and occasionally doing like 5 minutes of work.
>House on a dirt road that nobody knows about.
>Every console for the last 3 gens and fuckhuge flats to play them on. PC game is on swole as well.
>Saving enough to eventually buy a house.
>Get to ignore most of the worlds problems because I live in a mountain area where everybody knows everybody else and regulates if people start getting rowdy.
>National park within driving distance.
Its pretty sweet.
Honestly 95% of what Sup Forums bitches about is completely irrelevant if you know how to choose where you live.

life is what you make of it, stop wallowing in darkness and improve yourself and things around you

That job sounds entirely pointless and playing video games is empty and boring.

>Smoke THC everyday.
whatever you say bro

>Is life getting worse?
Yes
>Will it improve in my lifetime?
Very unlikely
>Is suicide an option?
Yes

>suicide
Save that for trannys. A real man rides the tiger.

I did and everything feels the same

>"I have to keep myself stoned out of my mind everyday to amuse myself! My life is great! Look at all my other distractions I have!"

You're out of your mind homeboy

Why'd you pick Merchant's Row in Rutland for your pic? That's like two blocks from me.
It's not so bad here, btw. We're very white and there's a good sense of community

This song hit Billboards Top 40 52yrs ago to the day
Still relevant

To each his own.
I try to enjoy life as much as I can. Video games have always been a great passion of mine, now that I have a wife I have someone to talk about them with, she plays the FF MMO.
And I kind of doubt there is a job I would like better in my area. Mostly its just restaurants and hotels.
Job doesn't test, and it wouldn't matter if they did they would not have any staff left.
Rural California so really hard to find people who don't toke up.

>Rural California
There's your first problem. That entire state is a wasteland. You have no future living there.

>Commiefornia

What is bad about being distracted?
Based on the posts on this board I think a lot of you would benefit.
The world is out of control, always has been, worrying yourself to death about it online all the time isn't going to change anything.

Same, watched as everything started to turn to shit when nigs and spics moved into our area. Now I see seeing 2/10 white people, the rest is niggers or Asians.

Probably going to move soon, not going to raise kids near niggers.

I have whatever future I choose mate.
Rural California is a different world than the Metro areas and the Central Valley.
Don't be mad that our state basically ties with your entire country for GDP brah.

Distraction is temporary and unfulfilling and inevitably must be replaced with another distraction because distractions are fleeting.

Nothing wrong with healthy distractions, sure
Turning a blind eye to problems and staying uneducated about them, on the other hand

No, the state has no future. The weather patterns are going to get worse every year in addition to crippling wildfires which are only going to get worse and a water crisis looming on the horizon. And that's not even including the political nightmare that is leading that state into the dust.

Oops, I meant Center St

What you're witnessing are the effects of cultural disintegration. There are no longer any standards or boundaries to which we are to be held in daily life. Everything is permitted so long as it isn't unconducive to money making or illegal, the former taking precedence of the latter.

What you are going to see is a lower quality of life. We no longer put any worth to family life or common identity, so we are going to import millions of foreign illiterates in order to compensate. If you want evidence as to the effects of this policy, just look to California, where one finds the rest of the country's future. A stupid, ignorant, mannerless population, most of whom arrived after the 1960s. Workers are incompetent and can take three or four times the required time to complete a task, and they usually do so poorly. Endless traffic jams, run down roads and districts.
>b-but we can vote for better conditions
Nope. 3/4 of the population can be bribed with gibs to vote for anything. We just decriminalized intentionally infecting another person with HIV.

Sorry, but a country is only its population and ours is looking more and more like that of Brazil. Hope you like corruption, poverty, and big booty trannies.

No and since your probably LARPing

We lost our communities. I was thinking about this earlier, about the idea of going to church (just as an example). I would love to go every Sunday to reconnect with my local community. To watch the kids grow up, make new friends, meet the new people in the neighborhood, etc... but I can not force myself to go to a church. I can’t lie to myself about the state of religion, and God isn’t the reason I would be going anyways. But the idea of it is very appealing. It lead me to think that we have lost something, a lot even, when we abandoned God. We lost our community ties and looking out for your own. I don’t think the church is the answer to today, but we do need a replacement for it. Hanging out at a bar isn’t going to cut it.

This is indicative of an inflection point coming in our society. Yes. Things are getting worse.

See

This is indicative of something big happening in our society.

agreed, OP. I am 48 years old, and yes, everyone I know agrees things are shittier in almost every way.

Maybe he didn't know what else to post so he jsut posted some random american town picture

heres some antifa dox 82.221.129.208/antifalist.txt stop being a faggor

>(((Merchant's Row)))

Cultural. Marxism.

This is just a glimpse of the dystopian future we are headed towards.

WEIMAR

Everything is a distraction.
Living your life at your own behest is the only freedom you can attain.
"Causes" are for people who cannot find happiness or meaning without some sort of organization to tell them they have found it.
You can be educated about a problem and still turn a blind eye to it.
Its the best choice if you have nothing you can do about it. Otherwise it will just drive you crazy.

Stop being a bunch of sad sack cuck fagets.

You need multiple achievable goals. And when you achieve them you need new ones. This is a basic element of what we are as men.

Ultimately, you need to be raising kids of your own race in a house with a vegetable garden.

Work towards this. If you aren't already, lift weights, read the Bible, support Trump, knock off the computer game nonsense, get a job work hard and move up and be an upstanding citizen.

I'm going to bed now because I have a job.

Heard it all before buddy.
This isn't the first period of irregular weather I've lived through and I highly doubt wildfires are going to stop California from dominating US industry as it continues to do.

OP here this. I just googled town, honestly because when I walk around most towns these days I get the same feelings.. Im talking about life in general

Supporting Trump is not a requisite for happiness or success.
All it means is that you bought into the binary system of government that is slowly choking the life out of the countries potential.
Neither the right or the left gives a shit about the people. They give a shit about getting elected.

thats where Styxhammer lives

I live about 30 minutes from there
I never go there though because its always been a depressing town

Yeah, that pretty much happens to "life" over the age of 21.

Yeah. People wonder if the rain will ever come back

Then it does

Just in case though let's vote new taxes for ourselves and hope that affects uhhhh the climate

Yes.
Fatigue that sleep doesn't fix is basically my life.

Entropy is rising , prepare your anus

No, you're not being overly dramatic.

Everyone is so focused on being morally virtuous that they have forgotten how to be good people. Everything is so impersonal. Nothing makes us more lonely than a room full of people.

Winters are mild, summers are wet, kids can no longer play in the streets, the economy is fickle and dangerously interdependent, Food is more processed, people are uglier, depression is everywhere, god is dead, and purpose in life with it.

Nothing has personality anymore. Advertisements, TV shows, movies, news broadcasts, talk shows, politicians, and all the art they use to identify themselves are so thoroughly optimised to make you buy something, or adopt someone else's beliefs, or promote them and make them more money, that they all seem so insencere and soulless.

Everything is about pleasure, short highs and diminishing returns. Sex is so openly discussed people are forgetting it's meaning. Drugs are more acceptable than ever. Nobody is willing to make sacrifices anymore, instead choosing a comfortable life over a furfilling one.

There's no community. Nationality doesn't exist anymore. The Family is dying. Gender, culture, languages have become a blur. People don't celebrate similarities and appreciate differences. Humanity have become a featureless soup that cannot identify itself. The foundations of society are crumbling under a wave of apathetic egalitarianism.

Our future is slipping away.

Industrial Society and its Future

yah and you're not helping it you anti fa nigger

A little late for Shekelbergs to be up. Please, go to bed.

>This is now White america is better thread

archive.is/xMWbd

2016 America GDP is ten time higher than 1950 America GDP

2016 America GDP is 4 time higher than 1987 America GDP

Yet, 87% of Americans were poorer in 2014 than they were in 1987

youtube.com/watch?v=C4qf5wbIgjQ

1972 America GDP growth rate was 5.236% (85% White)

1997 America GDP growth rate was 4.487% (70% White)

2016 America GDP growth rate was 1.6% ( 60% white)

Economy does better when white were majority

>80's White women are hotter than *Current year america women

Even centuries later ,People will remember audrey hepburn and ingrid bergman

But no one will remember current year hollywood mutt and negress actress

This post was very well written. Also true. :(

How in the fuck do we fix it though?

>Economy does better when white were majorit
This is factually false
Europe is strugling with 2% GDP growth

This slowing is because of other reasons

I was at a party yesterday at work. And I asked a white guy to take a picture of me with 2 of my white co-workers. I'm a Japanese/white hapa. The black guy said "say privilege" instead of "say cheese." I would have nothing to do with that. Its really how blacks think. They go through life whining, even at a party where your supposed to be having fun.

I live in the Central Valley of California. Our roads haven't been repaired in forever, many of our neighborhood roads are literally gravel with weeds growing in them at this point. Seeing can collectors is just a normal part of everyday life now. People seem desperate, scraping for quarters and dollar bills- when I'm at a garage sale, I always have plenty of cash. But even old white women seem to be scraping together spare change to buy used clothes at a garage sale or thrift shop. I'm hearing "I can't afford 2$" all the time from whites.

And my best friend got fired yesterday from my job as a movie theater usher. (He's 34) He really is a smart guy with a BA degree- he shouldn't be scraping for minimum wage. I felt so bad for him, he worked at that theater for 8 years, he just seemed so depressed the day before he got fired, he seemed so hopeless and like the life was sucked out of him. Now he's stuck with a house that he has to pay property taxes for in Stockton, CA. Stockton has high real estate costs with low wages and bad jobs. My friend just hopes to get a fast food job now, but I know he's a lot smarter and has a lot more potential.

we're fucked.

Lots of pussies in this thread. Man up you little bitches and get Chad or enjoy licking out society’s butthole while it shits all over you

The effects of decade long usury-interest economy. If you search through history, usury has been commented on as a net negative for any society that allows it to happen and proliferate. For God's sakes, even the great Magna Carta document specifically outlawed usury because it was jointly agreed by all the authors at the time that it was detrimental to society without any benefit.

Jews are trying to make life increasingly worse for White males.

idc

Ignorance is bliss

I just wish the Germans won WWII.

Grew up being able to run around town with my friends, playing kickball all day in the school playground during the summer, no adult supervision. Just went home by 5 for dinner.

Used to call the bank and get an answer on my question that was correct. Now, call three times, get three different answers.

Used to call the operator for help on a 3-way call, or collect call, or looking up a number. Now, no people, just machines.

People used to look you in the eye when they said hello. Not anymore. I have yet to meet one young man under thirty who looks me in the eye when shaking hands.

Would be able to go to the theater and watch a movie without young punks ruining it for everybody. I haven't been to a theater on over ten years.

Would be able to watch TV and even rent movies with my parents and grandparents. Now, every joke is about sex. Huge fuck scenes in movies for no reason. I have not watched TV in nine years.

Everything has an agenda. Every song, every movie, every magazine, every TV show. Everything has a god-damned Marxist agenda.

I grew up knowing blacks and Hispanics and Native Americans, and being friends with them all. We never even thought race and oppression between us. Now, I can't even look at a dark-skinned person without going there in my mind, due to conditioning by the media.

Images and stories of older men with young boys and girls, and having parental or mentor relationships, area all gone. It's always about sex now. Always.

Today's music sucks. Go to youtube and click on 80's hits, read the comments. All the young people today say they wish they had music like that growing up now. Watch old SNL shows from 70's and early 80's, and their musical guests. What do you see? Adult men and adult women musicians. Now, it's all teenagers. And they suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=zWvNueW7Izw

Faggot

Ok get back to me when you decide to stop making excuses and deal with your shit I’ll wait

bullshit. this is demonstrably worse.
look at the statistics, look at how much shittier we do vs. our parents or grandparents.

Maybe for a religious zealot it is, I comprehend that people becoming united and the progress of science over fairy tales might hurt your feelings.

Germany would literally be a utopia right now and Europe and North America would still be white.

this is what a depression looks like

ok

yes 100% is worse. without a doubt. and its a broken record but it IS the democrats faults and the lack of respect today. NO nigger could say fuck the police 25 years ago and expect to live.
the only thing that wil save it is back to beating your kids and proper civilian control.

Kek

You meme flaggers are fucking cancer.

Yes. This is what it means to live in a declining civilization. This is what happens when you break the white man of his arrogance. This is why white privilege was real, and should have been fought for and preserved at all costs.

You're not allowed to punish your children goy. (((Experts))) agree the best thing is to give them whatever they want.

Yes our republic is failing, it has cancer.

the 90's was the last era that was truly magical because the internet was not a widestream thing and people were more alive and the world was alot interesting to learn and see along with great movies, games, clothings, what was considering "cool and rad" and cartoons as well. The early 2000's was the time when technology was starting to truly kick off with computers being more accessible but it was very interesting and you HAD to learn how to use your computer and the internet or you get instantly fucked by an easy virus but it was still new so it was exploring the unexplored, then the xbox kicked off and so did PlayStation 2 and when those happen that is when you had everyone exolorying everything along with the interwebs, online gaming with new people, learning information on new things through the internet, learning how to use a computer so your not such an idiot, cartoons where still awesome and finally the lifestyle change in how the outside world was reacting. Then it all went to hell after 9/11 and that was the start of everything going to hell.

At least we got to play halo 3 and make jokes about PlayStation 3 during those years.

>born in September 12, 1994. I will always know my birth date and never forget it because it's right after 9/11.

When I was younger, I looked at the future with such hope and actually believed that humanity had a future. Now the rest of humanity looks much more worse and now I just worry about my little world. I have a daughter and I want to show her a life that I had expected when I was younger.

saved.

I was born in 1987 and you're right. 9/11 was a good marking point but it all truly went to shit around 2005.

Yes, things are getting shittier, trash is piling up because nogs just throw everything they have everywhere. Nobody makes the effort to improve the community anymore, no friendly faces anymore amongst the natives it's just....decay

+++

You feel it too, don't you?

They're building so many shitty apartments in my city for all the trash moving here from the north and south.

Long gone are the days of knowing anyone in your town.

It comes down to income inequality.

The (((rich))) have essentially sapped every ounce of wealth from the lower classes and have turned them into slaves. Your job gets you your food, housing, transportation, healthcare, and just enough left over to buy what you want so you don't kill yourself or rebel. A voluntary slave system, a caste system right in front of everyone's eyes but no one sees it.

>1968 Ex-SS lieutenant appointed south africa ambassador by West Germany

>West Germany government was white nationalist and their work successful

Adenauer's West Germany , de Gaulle's France , eisenhower's America , Yoshida Shigeru's Japan

It's Great Leader and homogeneous societies that actually achieve something

Europe economy is shit, because of *LE Carpe diem left learning Boomer Fags

youtube.com/watch?v=NhIDyc8Zf8o

Most of West Germany bureaucrat was Nazis, and Modern German economy success entirely their work

Merkel's CDU =/= Adenauer's CDU

Lean the difference

The world was smaller then, which is why I brought up that we lost our communities. People are happier in smaller worlds. I think our forefathers had it right in promoting small government (amoung other things). It was their version of decentralization, for the times they lived through. I think we can still get back to that dream, the dream of decentralization. Where people and their communities rule and look out for their own. A time before people turned to big government as their first solution. There are ways to communicate with people around the world and still keep your community in tact, without interference of big governments of a small handful of controlling sociopaths in the world. We need to stop giving our power away. That is the first step.

Was it 2005 or was it actually 2007/8? I think the Obama President campaign combined with the smartphone and social media takeover marked a drastic change in the world.

What specifically about 2005?

This probably, the only reason there isn't a full scaled Venezuela scaled revolution is becuase everyone is comfortable. I can imagine a purge type of happening when the USA hits those levels. I would want to be in a white majority state in that case, because the 'diverse' areas will turn into complete chaos similar to their original countries.

Your flag is not welcome here commie.