JOING THIS

https
://
discord.
gg
/QWc3KxC

Bloodborne

What's an old FPS that you like?
I've been replaying Painkiller: Black Edition lately.

Hello, containment board. Sup Forums has been really enjoyable to browse without you retards around. Goodbye, containment board.

>Trump Curse strikes again
You're welcome!

what does jon have to do with all this?

Uncharted 4.

Does Skullgirls count as this generation?

It's either Doom 2016 or Total Warhammer

Sonic Mania.

Splatoon 2 so far.

terrible drawfag here again

Play UNI[st]

Neogaf tried to take him down. They succeeded to some extent.

reposting this pasta til I get bored because Giant Bomb has to be next

patrician taste confirmed

>Browse Sup Forums
>Thread hits 200 posts
>This thread has been pruned or deleted
>Repeat with every thread

Ace Combat 7 and it's not even out yet.

My nigga.

Remind me why we can't post the discord link?

>this generation
I don't think i've actually played one desu.

>Sup Forums mods are so sore about Neogaf getting BTFO they tried to funnel all discussion about it onto Sup Forums
>Causes a chunk of Sup Forums's userbase to get exposed to redpills from Sup Forums in the process
They didn't think this through did they

Do any of you people know anything about old gaming forums. I've been trying to remember the name of a game forum I went on over ten years ago. I can't remember the name but I can remember that the background was black and the text was white. Each video game had its own board. If you know what I'm talking about please tell me the name.

What are some videogames NeoGAF collectively HATED?

Poor Sup Forums faggots are trying to hide their neogaf discussion from mods but keep getting found out.

did they?
>JonTron is still standing
>is still stronk

How's GAF's life right now? Not better than JonTrons lel

Was out for a couple hours. Did shitaku finally make a statement?
Did they go as easy on Evilore as I expect they did?

Funniest event since the election
youtube.com/watch?v=iILs_WSY86w

HOI4

What is neogaf and why should I care?
I don't have time for a gestalt, but would someone be so kind to give me a Quick Rundown?

idk try it. Mods were being fags.

unironically Life is Strange

before the storm looks like copped out sjw garbage, like what the original looked like before it pulled out all the redpills

was it rape?

What did Jontron do?

blitzkrieg on neo Sup Forums when?

They force some dev to take him off a game he was suppose to star in.

Favorite idol?

Does Wii U count? If so, Wonderful 101.

Note at all. Leftists let emotions get the best of them though.

Use this for OP

The original Painkiller is fucking awesome,

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Yuka Laylee. Though the game bombed.

Was looking for this. Next OP.

Nothing wrong

the op is very short if you follow the links

Doom was the most pleasant surprise of the past few years for sure. I honestly thought the game was going to suck and it turned out to be fun as shit. Plus the soundtrack is prime liftan music.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHRuTYtSbJQ

installed unreal gold and ut99 with the high-res textures

shooting mechanics don't really hold up but they still look pretty decent

Debating somebody, talked about nigger statistics and now s laughing about Dems doubling down on identity politics

Really makes you think.

Reminder that the 6/10 roastie metaphorically destroyed millions dollars of value overnight

BOTW for me

>Boogie outlasted NeoGaf

Check the OP, nigger

I didn't actually mind Life is Strange. I knew going in what it was, so the SJW-ness didn't bother me, and like you said it did pull out some red pills anyway.

It did? Maybe reception wise, but I thought it sold ok. I liked the game.

could even go simpler

If the Switch wasn't out, I'd say Splatoon, but that's last gen now. I think I'm gonna have to go with DEMD. It really went above and beyond for me. So many expectations broken. So many surprises. But it's tough. I had a lot of games I've really liked.

Honorable mentions:
Dragon Quest Builders
FFXV
Gravity Rush 2
FFXIV Stormblood
Persona 5

I probably enjoyed Tales of Berseria the most but it’s been a really weird gen for me. Extremely hit or miss.

that's a speed bump
JonTron is still standing; just like PewDiePie

not even that, he cited factual statistics. He only fucked up because he's not a good debater, and people made it look like he was a racist because of it, when he was actually using legit data

Didn't Jon get a bunch more subs after saying "fuck it" and speaking his mind? I do think he got a bit flustered after Destiny used his patented gish gallop inkcloud bullshit, but he's far from worse off because of it.

PLS HALP

Better, thanks

Knuckles

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm7zfi3uo4c

I don't know how to feel about this.

Oh the same thing from awhile ago. I thought something new happened in relation to the Neogaf meltdown.

>Mankind Divided
I actually finished Human Revolution for the first time last week, and I was thinking of picking the next one up. I heard mixed things about it though. Would you say it's better than the first one?

wew

Wait, maybe Bloodborne. It feels like ages ago, but that a fucking eperience.

jontron literally just made a video of him just sitting on a couch and making fun of a infomercial, and he pulled millions of views.

Jon is doing better than before.

What anime are you watching?

>neogaf right now

Yahoo chat
>1998-2012
A.I.M
>1997-2017
NeoGAF
>1999-2017

Sup Forums is 14 years old. How much longer until our time is up?

the lesbian rapist one

niera

I DON'T WANNA BE A PART OF A FORUM IF IT'S NOT A PADDED HUGBOX SO I DON'T HAVE TO HEAR HATEFACTS

the puzzles were really well done, like that whole sequence with finding the barn. and the consequences from choices flowed more seemlessly unlike telltale garbage with it's cut and paste shit

and of course the narrative pacing was excellent

>watching MOEshit when there's a happening
Finngolian retard.

Not soon enough, desu.

Sup Forums will never die. we'll just go to infinity Chan in case something happens

Sup Forums is the crotchety old grandma you hate visiting who wont fucking die; when she does die, she leaves nothing in her will.

Metro

sjws HATE this

>implying I can't do both

This thread is moving so fast no one will notice my favorite recent game is Arma 3

Macross Delta

It's the same as the first. Just more of it. The story isn't as good, which is half the reason you play a DX game. But it's fun. If you haven't played the original Deus Ex though, you can get it cheap and there are high-res texture mods.

I agree. Thus the title of the op.

Here's a link use at your own risk
https:
//
discordapp
.com
/invite
/qJAPsFh

Divinity Original Sin 2

Yakuza Kiwami and/or Sonic Mania

Mmmm, it's hard for me to say since I don't remember HR as well almost 6 years on. But I did love HR and I don't remember thinking HR was any better or MD any worse when I was going through DEMD. I think if you liked HR, you'd like MD. It's definitely worth a try. And MD bombed, so there are sales regularly, so you should be able to grab it cheap.

That shit better be pirated, otherwise you're a fucking shit eater.

I've been replaying Quake 2. It's really easy but mistakes get punished pretty hard, so it's a lot of fun. Guns are incredibly satisfying to use, my favorite is the minigun. Best minigun ever, mechanically speaking (there are better looking ones sure).

>gif related
it was already ruined for me

I've been on an anime binge lately. Just finished up Daily Lives of High School Boys and Nichijou (which were both fantastic).

I've finished watching the first season of seitokai yakuindomo, but I don't like it as much, it seems like there are a lot of jokes that you have to know japanese to get, so it's going over my head.

They're paranoid kek