Brit/pol/ - The Return of the BASED Nick Clegg Edition

>Buy David Laws' baitout book
totalpolitics.com/articles/culture/book-review-coalition-diaries-2012-2015

>Catalonia crisis escalates as Spain set to impose direct rule within days
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/21/catalonai-crisis-spain-rajoy-direct-rule

>SNP expert group ‘to recommend creation of Scottish pound’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/snp-expert-group-recommend-creation-scottish-pound/

>BASED Trump releasing the JFK files #Drainingtheswamp (!)
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jfk-files-what-are-they-trump-release-john-f-kennedy-assassination-lee-harvey-oswald-jack-ruby-a8013001.html

>Czech Trump wins election by a landslide
ft.com/content/93c5802a-b661-11e7-8c12-5661783e5589

>Part of University train station burnt down
thetab.com/uk/birmingham/2017/10/19/exclusive-university-train-station-has-been-burnt-down-36125

>Denny's announces expansion into the UK
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/19/1150292/0/en/Denny-s-Announces-Expansion-Into-United-Kingdom.html

>ALL CRIME UP!!!!
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/june2017

>Airbus CSeries deal could boost Belfast jobs -UK minister
reuters.com/article/bombardier-airbus-britain/update-1-airbus-cseries-deal-could-boost-belfast-jobs-uk-minister-idUSL8N1MV5QQ

>Storm Brian: UK prepares for 'weather bomb' bringing 70mph gales and heavy rain just days after Ophelia
standard.co.uk/news/uk/storm-brian-uk-prepares-for-weather-bomb-bringing-70mph-gales-and-heavy-rain-just-days-after-ophelia-a3664246.html

>Ken Clarke: Parliament can stop a ‘no deal Brexit’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/ken-clarke-parliament-can-stop-no-deal-brexit/

Other urls found in this thread:

quizlet.com/159723948/test?prompt-with=1&limit=20&matching=0&mult_choice=on&selectedOnly=false&showImages=true&tf=0&written=0
quizlet.com/236323830/test?prompt-with=1&limit=42&matching=0&mult_choice=on&selectedOnly=false&showImages=true&tf=0&written=0
youtube.com/watch?v=SLSvT_2ocDQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Bonehill-Paine
youtube.com/watch?v=eHz2w1cUjjE
youtube.com/watch?v=HUCjOFyzepU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you get less than 40 percent you're a dunce.
quizlet.com/159723948/test?prompt-with=1&limit=20&matching=0&mult_choice=on&selectedOnly=false&showImages=true&tf=0&written=0

This man is so hot. 10/10 would bang.

>As Anglicanism was foreign to Britain prior to the migration of Anglo-Saxons and formation of Anglicanism
The Church of England was formed in the sixth century, before the Anglo-Saxon migrations.

>formation of Anglicanism which had Catholic roots anyway
Did I ever deny this? No.

>Yet you say Catholicism is "foreign"?
Yes, because the established church is the Church of England, and has been for hundreds of years. The Church of England directly contributed in shaping England on many occasions, the Catholic Church did not.

>Who was a Catholic
Literally nobody is denying this you dense cunt, the Church of England is Catholic and Reformed.

>So you're saying it isn't native
Do you have brain damage? I just said that it was formed in England by Englishmen and shaped our nation. HOW IS THAT NOT NATIVE.

>Erm nah I was baptised, had first communion, first confession, confirmation. I was born into and grew up with it.
Yes, which just proves my point. You adopted your church because that is the church you were born into - this line of thought is cancerous.

>You just listed off stuff with no stats to back up all your points
It's common knowledge that is easily accessible through Google, I'm not going to spoonfeed you something which is relatively common knowledge when you could simply search it in a new tab and have the answers there for yourself

>Relying on Sup Forums memes about Celtic and Rangers
It's not Sup Forums memes, it's reality.

>Neither do you apparently since it was founded by a Catholic
Read my other points

He did get the deputy PM job on people like that.

>Was it bad influence though?
Are you baiting? How is England being subject to a foreign, hostile power not negative?

I hope you’ve got your flour license in order lads.

too easy senpai

This is Anglo country.

This is an Anglican nation as proved by the fact the head of state derives her authority from God as per the Anglican religion. You can try and dig yourself out the hole by desperately trying to add qualifying factors that weren't previously active in the discussion, but you've been BTFO as usual.

If I got 80% on that quiz I would never post here again. I got 100%.

Society might be godless but our political and legal systems are still entwined with religion. With Anglicanism gone those systems would cease to exist and would be replaced. One of the few remaining features of England that marks it as England would be gone, and there would be virtually no continuity left.

My number 17 was Sweden. How did you do that?

But yet you have no idea how legal authority manifests in parliament, yet claim to be involved with party politics... hmm

80%. I didn't know Lithuania, Bulgaria, Liechtenstein and Montenegro. I got all but two on the post-Conquest kings quiz though, so that makes up for it I reckon.

Try this one then.
quizlet.com/236323830/test?prompt-with=1&limit=42&matching=0&mult_choice=on&selectedOnly=false&showImages=true&tf=0&written=0

There are more than 20 flags but it picks only 20 each time.

>Implying kids actually spend money on pranks
Who the fuck doesn't have eggs and flour at home? That's literally the whole reason that they're used.

The visible Church of Christ is a congregation of faithful men, in the which the pure Word of God is preached, and the sacraments be duly ministered according to Christ's ordinance in all those things that of necessity are requisite to the same. As the Church of Jerusalem, Alexandria, and Antioch, have erred; so also the Church of Rome hath erred, not only in their living and manner of Ceremonies, but also in matters of Faith.

If we're going to use Cathodox logic, then Orthodoxy holds the truest claim of being the True™ church. But we're not using Cathodox logic.

If you don't get 80% or more you're a dimwit. There are hardly any difficult ones on there, I got 100% without even thinking about it

>This is an Anglican nation as proved by the fact the head of state derives her authority from God as per the Anglican religion
Great! Fantastic! What policies is our head of state going to be developing next year?

It's a different set of flags each time, dimwit.

So you also don't understand delegation? You really are something special.

Just did it again, got another 100%... WHOS THE DIMWIT NOW FUCKFACE

>Did I ever deny this? No.

Yes, you literally did when you said Catholicism is not compatible with British culture and history. Are you retarded?

>the Church of England directly contributed in shaping England on many occasions, the Catholic Church did not.

Again we're talking about Britain, not England. And Catholicism shaped CoE. Yet you think Catholicism is as foreign as Islam lol.

>easily accessible through google

meaning you don't know and are just talking out your arse based on football fan sterotypes when this is a political discussion. Give me figures and percentages on Catholic votes in the referendum/elections (which you can't) or stfu.

>being subject to a foreign, hostile power not negative

>being subject to

Proof that would have happened?

I've already explained countless times that Britain has inherited the English legal and political system and also, to a large extent, its culture. British culture might not solely be English culture, but the majority of British culture derives from English culture.

>So Protestant Germany invited in all of Africa because they're successful? And Sweden?
Their wealth has made them decadent, and it is their decadence which has led them to accept immigration.

>Italy, Spain, Portugal are successful I don't see them doing it.
>italy
>spain
>portugal
>successful
youtube.com/watch?v=SLSvT_2ocDQ
These are literally some of the poorest and most unproductive nations in Europe, and are both socially and economically leftist to boot.

50%

Actually really happy with that i know fuck all about monarchs

>tfw 100%

Christ washed the feet of the Apostles and kept company with repentant sinners. Pope Francis was washing the feet of non-believing strangers. It would be the equivalent of Christ washing the feet of the Pharisees, if not worse.

Someone give me a rundown on George III And the American Revolution, How did we lose, was he a dunce?

JESUS DID NOT KISS NIGGERFEET.

but ur mum did XD

This country is a fucking joke, kids these days use Sulphuric Acid for their pranks anyway.

>kids aren't smart enough to buy flour and then another buys eggs after
i never used to dislike the coppers, but there is very little to make them look decent anymore.

>I'm happy I'm ignorant

this is the antithesis of Sup Forums

I used to go canvassing with Lib Dems (my job was to deliver leaflets but i chilled with them) and apparently Cleggers shagged Sam Cam

>ignorant

Post your score you spastic

so THIS is the power of Lib Dem banter

If you don't know who he is.you aren't even white?

>Cleggers shagged Sam Cam
There's so many reasons this is bullshit, I can't even begin to start listing them.

>Yes, you literally did when you said Catholicism is not compatible with British culture and history
I never claimed that Saint Augustine of Canterbury wasn't Catholic. The Catholicism of the sixth century is far different from the Catholicism of the modern era, and even the Catholicism of the High Middle Ages.

>Again we're talking about Britain, not England.
"I've already explained countless times that Britain has inherited the English legal and political system and also, to a large extent, its culture. British culture might not solely be English culture, but the majority of British culture derives from English culture."

Maybe if I keep repeating that it will eventually enter your skull.

>And Catholicism shaped CoE
The Church of England is Catholic and Reformed. It follows Western theology, as opposed to Eastern. It does not follow the Roman absolutism of Roman Catholicism, which has been a key part of ROMAN Catholicism for hundreds of years now.

>meaning you don't know and are just talking out your arse based on football fan sterotypes when this is a political discussion.
No, meaning that I can't be bothered to spend all of my evening spoon feeding a retard about the simplest statistics that could be easily accessed through Google.

>King of Spain is also jure uxoris King of England
>"hurr england wasn't a puppet of spain!!

>lib dem on damage control

t.s eliot?

Is it because you don't understand the first thing about your claimed profession?

>and it is their decadence which has led them to accept immigration

Or Merkel the head of their "Christian" party literally sending out an invite and TELLING them to come to Europe.

>These are literally some of the poorest and most unproductive nations in Europe

And their culture? art? literature? The renaissance? The enlightenment? Some of the biggest contributions to European history + Catholic France (when it was). You don't know about that though. And you really judge a countrys worth on its GDP like a jew? Why should they be economically right wing? Capitalism is one of the main drivers of the importation of cheap foreign labour, which is the real reason Germany did it.

>but the majority of British culture derives from English culture

Now you say majority before you said no non-anglican religion could be considered British?

Someone get this nigga a doctor

85% here - I rather enjoyed that quiz.

forgot pic related

95%, mixed up Bulgaria and Hungary
60% on this one yesterday, cba going through it again, it's quite longwinded

Go and search for an image of Nick Clegg's wife, and then remember what Samantha Cameron looks like.

I'll try and make some more if people like them then, suggestions for more topics welcome.

Yeah and Hugh Grant cheated on fucking Elisabeth Hurley with an ugly prostitute, go figure.

Is there any theory of the afterlife that offers any comfort at all?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Bonehill-Paine
Absolute madlad tbqhfam
Got a few years in prison for this

>Or Merkel the head of their "Christian" party
The party primarily backed up by Bavarian Catholics.
Our problems stem from the fact that we are a decadent and apathetic society, which was created by mass wealth and comfort.

>And their culture? art? literature? The renaissance? The enlightenment? Some of the biggest contributions to European history + Catholic France (when it was).
Hundreds of years ago as opposed to the modern era.

>And you really judge a countrys worth on its GDP like a jew?
You're the one who claimed that fucking SPAIN, Portugal and Italy of all places are successful, when they're completely corrupt, bankrupt and unproductive. Even culturally they're desolate, their only achievements in the past.

>Now you say majority before you said no non-anglican religion could be considered British?
What?

100%

Starting to like the music of >copes peoples

Even when he ignores me, C O P E still can't avoid getting BTFO by practically everyone who (You)s him.

What does halfie music sound like?

Dying is like going to sleep and never waking up. All suffering ends. There is nothing, just like before you were conceived.

Excuse me sir, you appear to have put countries made after the protestant reformation inside the yellow shapes.

Germany is a better country in every single way than the UK is.

45% - quite happy with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHz2w1cUjjE

ADDICTION

IS

AN

MEEEEEEEME

He's still less cancerous than you, he just happens to be a bit thick.

And still effected by the Protestant Reformation.

t. alcoholic

>Lower HDI
>In the EU
>More Muzzies
>Weak, feminine men
>home of European Jewry
>no culture whatsoever
>irrelevant
>pathetic military

Pretty sure it's C O P E who threatens other tripfags with not giving them (You)s

Blair was a 1970s Trotskyist (by his own account in a recent BBC R4 interview). 1990s New Labour was Eurocommunist.

youtube.com/watch?v=HUCjOFyzepU
That was the quickest reason I could give. There's many more.

t.hans ibn goldbergstein

>Lower HDI
It's higher.

>In the EU
So what?

>More Muzzies
Wow, they have a few more Muslims than us. WOOOOOW.

>Weak, feminine men
German men are taller, have bigger chests and smaller waists than British men do.

>home of European Jewry
t. Eternal Anglo

>no culture whatsoever
Are you retarded?

>irrelevant
Much more relevant than the UK.

>pathetic military
Wait for the EU army.

Alright, then where are the African/Caribbean/ South American countries then?

Laughter is often a gesture of submission by sycophants to a pack leader.

I don't find that comforting desu, it's just nihilistic to me. I also don't find eternal life comforting either - if anything, that's even worse. Literally can't even conceptualise a comforting scenario desu.

>>home of European Jewry
t.never been to north London

>The Catholicism of the sixth century is far different from the Catholicism of the modern era, and even the Catholicism of the High Middle Ages.

Lel now you're just backtracking and trying to move the goalposts.

>No, meaning that I can't be bothered to spend all of my evening spoon feeding a retard about the simplest statistics that could be easily accessed through Google.

No, it means you don't know and rely on Sup Forums memes to shape your political views like a kiddy

>hurr durr Spain
>implying the current Royal family aren't from Germany anyway
>implying there's been an English king since 1066
>implying Spanish kings wife wasn't British

Who the Queen of England decides to marry you should respect if you were not a traitor.

Average German white height - 180cm
Average English white height - 176cm
HAHAHAHAHAH MANLETS

>Got 100%
>Literally guessing on Monaco, San Marino, Montenegro, and other turd countries that are smaller than Los Angeles

I'm 90% sure that's been copied and pasted from Hitchens' twitter.

i accidently went to a banned twitter page from a google search, am i in any danger for a first offence?

Can Sup Forums identify and locate?

Go to bed Mohans Ibn Shekelbergsteinowicz

Looks like they're doing quite a number on him desu
But I'll pull the BASED black guy tricks out

My family is from devon on my dads side and surrey on my moms side

am i an anglo a norman or a celt...

my last name is apparently norman but idk

Why are you LARPing as a black guy?

Wars and opponents, maybe?

I think his name is Paul Bonsor and lives somewhere in the united kingdom

Anglo- Norman probably

Here's the thing most papists don't understand, the counter-reformation heavily change and standardized the Catholic Church. Lutherans and Anglicans are actually (or at least were before 20th century cuckening) more akin to medieval Catholicism than the new Catholic church post 1570s is. The medieval church pretty much let locals do whatever they wanted doctrinally as long as they payed the tithe, big purges of heresy tended to be motivated by a temporal ruler. The Reformation led to the counter-reformation and both sides were changed by the excesses of that (not least of all the allahu-ackbaring of Jesuit terrorists in the 16th and 17th centuries).

just your average day in Bristol

How is everything ending and turning to nothing not comforting? Peace, eternal peace.

Im gonna take a wild stab and say hes from Biggleswade

I'v never seen it. I can't stand Monty Python.