Remember that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ot5TgvvOYdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please stop posting. Thank you.

Print out OP’s image.
Hold it up.
Your faggot costume is complete.

OP is not only a massive faggot, but a piss-soaked wet blanket as well.

SAGE

Halloween is a white holiday, shitskins keep appropriating my culture.

There's a photo of my dad dressed as a woman. He isn't trans. Why the fuck is it offensive to dress like a woman now? In 30 years things sure changed a lot

>"problematic"

Just clean yourself lmao

I’m gonna dress up like a SharesBlue faggot shill for Halloween. Luckily OP’s picture provide me great example of such creature

>dont dress trans if you're not trans

How come libshits love rupauls drag race then?

What does glorifying violence against women in this context mean? Do I not dress up as Ted Bundy or something? What about violence against children? Freddy Kruger costumes seem to be fair game.

>don't dress trans if you're not trans

the amazing thing about this is almost all trans people express crossdressing at halloween "just for a funny costume" before they are ready to come out so all this rule does is harass closeted trannies

Ironically appropriation white culture by celebrating Halloween.

DON'T DRESS UP AS ANYTHING YOU'RE NOT.
FYI WHITE MEN DRESSING AS WHITE MEN IS JUST HONORING YOUR OPPRESSIVE IDENTITY AND PERPETUATING HOW FUCKING GREAT YOU THINK YOU ARE.
JUST DON'T DRESS UP.

I hope you yell at a small girl dressed up as Pocahontas and get pepper-sprayed by her mom.

>liberals are now the religious puritans spouting NO FUN ALLOWED

I guess everything does happen in cycles.

>He gets fucking closer at the end.
Fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ot5TgvvOYdA

That's the great thing about it, if faggots like OP start lecturing you, just say you're considering transitioning and they have to accept it.

Just another form of expression control.

>Be American
>Land of the Free
I’ll do whatever the fuck I want to do.
Go Fuck Your Feelings.

>no problematic historical figures
Sounds arbitrary.

christ...didn't we just stop talking about this shit?

>Go blackface, as Ray Rice dressed as Caitlyn Jenner at a LGBT parade, in a belly dress, with a Hijab, with a native american ceremonial headdress made out of dildos.

How'd I do Sup Forums? Did I hit all the criteria?

>tfw dress up as a gay black-faced trans-trans-male Mohammad with a Hitler mustache and walk around beating a woman wearing a native american headdress

you missed the problematic historical figure

>Come into the party on a boat, with 5 niggers in chains

Christopher Columbus seems to be the most triggering one

Or Robert E Lee

Do we come to your workplace and shit on your desk? Fuck off.

With a hitler mustache. Not that hitler was problematic but it triggers lefties

I have a feeling this Halloween could be remembered as The Great Triggering of 2017.

Everyone, even the normies are so eager to upset the left right now just for lulz,and the left never fails to give you step by step instructions on how to do just that. OP pic related.

This Halloween is going to be all Trump costumes, Weinstein-carrying-a-drugged-starlet costumes, Border Walls and so on.

Or it will pass without a single remarkable event, same as usual.

We should spread warning of liberals being horrible to little children so parents actually carry pepper spray....

I remembered people dressing up as Trayvon and lying down on the floor.

Would love to see someone dress up as the US-Mexico wall.

>No problematic historical figures
Okay, so not going as MLK or any civil rights faggot. their whole shtick was to cause problems to get changes.
>Don't glorify violence against women
Okay, so girls can't dress up as karate masters or ninjas, and no wonder woman. There's never been a wonder woman thing where somebody wasn't trying to fight wonder woman.
>Cultures are not costumes
Halloween is a blend of pagan and christian culture, so don't do halloween either. I don't care if you spent $300 on that slutty nurse costume
>Gender Identity is not a costume
Do not dress as optimus prime or a t-rex. attack helicoptor costumes should be an obvious no-go
>Sexual identity is not a costume
Gays are not allowed to dress as 99% of the planet

you people larp as us every day. Stop wearing blue jeans and put that bone back in your nose

There you go user
This Halloween I shall be
Blackface muslim gay/trans hitler gypsy Native and will beat women with the severed head of a fat hooker
Maybe Rosie O.D