If you're country gets too bad, where would you move...

If you're country gets too bad, where would you move? I'm beginning to think Canada is fucked and there won't be anywhere else to go. Especially if I want to be relatively safe and make a decent living.

Just wait it out untill im PM, I will make Canada great again.

No where is safe right now. Each and everyone of us needs to fight for our own country. There's really no other way, I'm afraid.

Dude, you can totally stay at mine, if you want?

Perhaps New Zealand, but until we see a truly massive Happening and the repercussions of that; I would just suggest moving to Alberta or some rural part of Canada. We as a civilization are coming to the end of something, but its too early to tell exactly what that is.

not many places left, general unrest almost everywhere, unless you don't wanna give a fuck and go live somewhere in mountains/woods and disconnect complete from this shit society worldwide

UK safe? not anymore
UK decent living? not if you live with money from work

>not if you live with money from work
what did you mean by this?

Canada is fucked. The only thing left is to create a bullshit society in the mountains like some kind of cult leader and start over. Recreate your ideal world. All countries are fucked, and people seem perfectly OK with gobbling down the government's oily cock. Safety is a meme, and society is a cesspool.

B-but user.. we've b-binned our knives?

We e-even made v-van licensss harder to possesed.

>No where is safe right now. Each and everyone of us needs to fight for our own country
w-what did you mean by this?

>what did you mean by this?

means you are still a poor man in London by example, even with job, surrounded by super rich peoples, still eating from super market crap food, even is pretended to be fresh. you get the idea.

There is nowhere to flee. Nothing left but to fight.

It means that if you're not happy with your country's current policies you need to gather other like minded people to help you change them.
I'm not advocating murder or whatever.

You could either stick it out and make your country great, or pay an American to gay marry you for dat greencard.

Look at my flag, Leaf.
LOOK AT IT!
I live in a country where if my elected officials aren't doing what I elected them to do; I can run, and win myself. Can't YOU do that?

You better pull your Saskatoon out of your Regina with a Yellowknife and get to making Mapleville Great Again.

Keep your stick on the ice, hoser.

how do you change a country like portugal? there's nothing to change. you're a bunch of old people anyway...
regarding op's question i think portugal could be a haven in case of shtf situation. plenty of land, sparsely populated, good climate, respecting religion and the powerful...

>there's nothing to change.
Oh, you poor, poor child.

>surrounded by super rich peoples
where are the poor people? england is really the land of the cucks.

Headed to Maine next summer, missed a thread here on First Colony forming up there, hope they post again with info.

Isn't there a less cucked area to move to? So much wilderness and small towns, has to be somewhere to hide.

>Canadian wants to abandon his country for the hoards.
Stop proving you're all cucks.

I'm staying in Canada for now. I already live rural Alberta. So I guess I'm as good as I can get for now. Not many immigrants here. Mostly just whites and natives being Canadians. Edmonton is closest city. I have to go there sometimes. It's pretty bad but I know other cities are much worse.

>your're
learn fucking english, shitskin

I was waiting for someone to mention that haha not sure why I wrote that. Im White, Born and raised Canadian. My English is perfect mother fucker