What will the average American look like by 2100?

What will the average American look like by 2100?

An amophous brown blob, speaking in barely intelligible Spanglish.

And it's beautiful!

TAKE OFF YOUR MEME FLAG YOU FUCKING LEAF

GOD ALWAYS A FUCKING LEAF

SAGE

Help I'm an american mongrel I always thought I was white but it turns out I'm a gook

Have fun join us there.

>yfw incessant Sup Forums memeing has actually convinced the vast majority of users USAs population is 56% white and not 73%

The meme is real specially in the south

It's probably somewhere in the 60%, counting demographic shifts since 2010 and discounting Semites.

Putin himself self you're less than 50% white in a recent discussion about preserving Russian culture. When you consider what is considered legally white in the US, I'll believe Vova.

I bet your skin tone matches that of a banana, filthy Chang. Go follow black people in your corner store.

Louisiana does have a lot of dagos...

>Taking what Putin said at face value
He was talking about white non-hispanic Christians you fucking faggot

>including mexicans, arabs and somalis as "white"

Like a Mexican.

GUUUUEEEEEAAAUEAUEAEAEUAGHHHHH

No it's less than 56%. Government stats are always worse than they claim. Your cities are even worse.

delete
t
h
i
s

95% of Whites with more than 1% African is just going to be them having 1-5% African. It's negligible. Most Spaniards and some Italians have more than that.

I love this meme

This is your future Euros, have your laughs now. At least America still has a strong geographical position. Spics are vastly preferable to Arabs and full-blown Africanized blacks.

DUUUUHHLEEEETTTT DDIIIISSSSSSH UUUUUAAAGHGUAUGH

Radioactive ash pile, just like the rest of the Planet's surface

It's about time we teach these arrogant fat fucks a lesson in manners and humility.

Nonsense, 23 and me loves to add a little sprinkle of diversity so you don't get too uppity, goy.

>arabs are considered white
>hispanics are considered white
>we wuz 73% n sheet

the answer
YOU since evreyone fucks your mom

Should I just stir fry my cat at this point?

Why would our nigger govt want to admit we had more whites than we actually have? They'd love more "diversity."

Lel

-59% white

>At least America still has a strong geographical position
this, the only thing you need to do now is build a wall between you and the spics

Hordes of brown low IQ midget wage slaves ruled by a caste of jewish homosexual bankers.

Fuckin lel

>literally yellow feet
At first I didn't understand this thread. Maybe I do now...

REEEEEE DELETE THIS, I DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE A FILTHY GOOK I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WAS UNTIL NOW. I guess the plus side is I can bang Japanese chicks without being a racemixer :^)

Wow a meme making fun of our diversity so we can be insecure and the be racist and you can call us racists. Hilarious and original.

Look, I edited your clever meme. What are you going to do now? How will you ever cope?

I really hate it how the disgusting degenerates stole the rainbow.

I've been using 23andMe since 2011, in fact it's what got me to go into a Genetic field. I really doubt they're actively adding small amounts of various ethnicities to make people think they're more diverse and make them more Liberal. A more likely explanation is just that the sample populations they used to create the definitions for what constitutes an ethnicity just aren't very large, you can check them yourself. Some of them were made with only 50-70 people. In certain population (like Ashkenazim or Native Americans), the people who were used to create their definitions likely also weren't 100% full-blooded descendants. Most full-blooded Natives died off and everybody knows European Jews have a very significant European admixture (35-60%).

We already have so many spics with high birth rates that it won't matter. At any rate, we will at worst end up as Mexico+. Everything west of Poland is going to become a Caliphate. At least Mexico+ can still be a great power.

On the other hand, Western Europeans will have nowhere from which to launch a reconquista. If anything they'll mass convert to Islam. Once that happens, it's over. The entire society will go to shit and stagnate forever, as Islamic societies tend to do.

>SS5 DNYDU
Great. Now I'm a super nigger. Thanks leaf.

So they can say it isn't "diverse" enough yet you fool