Mass shooter psychology

Sup Forums, why do mass shooters kill random people? I mean, if you have a lot of hate bottled up, wouldn't it be more natural wanting to kill "evil" people? How come people go columbine, but nobody ever goes "punisher" and shoots people like drug dealers, criminals, etc.?
Especially in murica, the happy land of free guns, with all the movies, comic books, etc., it's so strange nobody ever does this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uggrc_rcpm0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigilante
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pro tip: It's the government killing people

>why do mass shooters kill random people

because theyre white and male

Agreed... Still does not explain why no one plays actual cowboy and goes in the streets shooting bad guys like in the movies

Yeah that's what I wonder when I think of this.
>I mean, if you have a lot of hate bottled up, wouldn't it be more natural wanting to kill "evil" people?
Or at least people related to whatever grievances you might have, even if that may or may not make them evil.
In the case of school shooters I sort of wonder if they considered everyone responsible for their bullying or something. But that doesn't seem to be the case.
They're just insane. I'm sure there's a lot of psychological analysis that can be done, but we're in insane territory.
Also powerful people are well-protected. So it would be a lot of well-planned effort to get to them.

That's because you believe the msm. Truth...sit down for this...
Every mass shooting has targeted CIA drug operations and personnel. Even the children used as mules. Every victim was CIA.

>why can't i comprehend the motives of irrational people

I got this ameribro, I know you are really keen to make life into a movie - I am just asking why that movie is always Elephant instead of Taxi Driver

Too much to lose irl. When a man is broken down with nothing left and is bored, that's when we'll see stuff like this.

I think we'll start seeing vigilantes within the next few decades even more so, as the wealth class divides and tensions grow. Soon.

Lets consider that someone can become so ostracized from society that they consider everyone else to be a homogeneous ball of humanity rather than individuals. They attack the group because they can't see people as individuals anymore which is why they are usually so nonchelant. Its like wasting npcs in a game, they're all faceless to those types. Badabing badaboom

Assuming I believed the MSM narratives(I do not), the kind of person that wants to commit a mass shooting is a coward lashing out.

Vigilantes would be perfectly in line with today's society. It's just so weird all you get is always some crazy guy shooting people indiscriminately.

I mean, if you can use your head to make a plan and kill people in a school or set a bomb in a public place, wouldn't it be better to just do a little inquiry into who your "big" local drug dealer is and go shoot the guy?

Some people make very detailed plans. Wouldn't it be better if at least it was against criminals?

Most mass shooters are not white

youtube.com/watch?v=uggrc_rcpm0

by the way, thread theme.

>columbine
Well that's not a good example, because they were also targeting people they hated.
But in general, fuck knows. It probably has to do with abnormal psychology and unusual goals. Something like proving something to yourself rather than trying to send a message, like Brevik

Chr*stfags think that God chucks earthquakes and hurricanes at entire countries because of the gays it's only godlike to come down and mow down a bunch of random bystanders when you aren't happy

>why no criminals get shot
Ummmm, drug dealers and gang members get shot everyday.

because he wants to shock, hurt and destroy society which was evil towards him.
He was innocent as well when his daddy beat him and the other kids bullied him.
Those people often have an inner countdown after some time.
ten more insults, I'm gonna take 10 more insults. But nobody knows because he's just seen as the strange guy. And one day the countdown counted down and he also wants to bring horror over other innocents.
And are they even innocent when they never helped him? That's the way of thinking

Because when you get down to it, these people are cowards. Drug dealers normally have guns, so there's a good chance you end up getting killed and not even making the news.

These people do this all for attention.

>why do mass shooters kill random people?
That is rarely true. They generally target a few specific individuals, and just take as many other causalities as possible. Either to hide the actual crime (John Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo) or because they know they are going to die (Columbine)

yes but don't most of them think they are going to die anyway? You may as well dying against some bad guy instead of shooting yourself

Most spree shooters have extremely paranoid thinking and think the whole world is out to get them and at the end of the day just want to feel powerful, so they will always target unarmed people and almost always shoot themselves as soon as anyone with a gun turns up who can fight back.

In reality people like the Punisher don't exist because to want to hunt down and shoot as many people as you can takes being too fucked in the head to have a moral code most people would approve of. Vigilantes IRL are usually only taking on people who wronged them personally or joining a gang of vigilantes to take on criminals where the police have been entirely corrupted like in shitholes like Mexico or Africa.

Almost 60% of mass shootings stem from domestic dispute, and 70% occur in the home. Anything but random.

A kike punisher. WEW

I can't speak for everyone, but I do it for the lulz

Fucking leaf

look up Chris dorner and the Dallas shootings. they did not kill random people, but people they perceived as evil.

they were not white.

obviously because getting killed by a drug dealer won't give them any media attention.

but wouldn't you become a real human bean and a real hero, in that case? Wouldn't that make the news anyway?

Op it's called vigilante killings. They tend to get much media attention, maybe because of how hard it is to prove. Also most people who have pent up hate usually don't want to benifit society instead they want to take as many of something they hate down as possible. Also most mass shooters tend to me Muslim and that's a big thing of it too with their whole kill the west thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigilante

these are very few cases... Is this somehow reliable? Does someone have better sources?

I agree with you 100% and have always wondered the same thing.

Lets just say that the CIA Or whoever kidnapped the wrong baby and saw something they weren't supposed to see. That something has escaped their torture and captivity and now they are starting to understand how extremely fucked they are.

Nigga that's what has happened with our politics especially after trump. I'm almost certain now that trump was a ((catalyst)) for the increasing polarization and division of this country. Not that he meant to, but because the fucking Jewish media has run shit on him for the last 2 years nonstop. People literally don't think or read past the main headline anymore

Dorner dindu nuffin wrong.

Because you get to a point in your life where you realize everyone is evil, user. Everyone has contributed to the rot and filth of our world, whether they know it or not. And now, for the first time in your life, you have the power to do something about it. A better wuestion than why do they kill indiscriminately is why shouldn't they?

We don't know, ask the fucking See Aye Eh

You just want to have a revenge on world in general. The closer to you the better.

Maybe there are shooters who go after the criminals. Maybe they never get caught and are assumed to be rival drug gangs. Maybe it's just the indiscriminate shooters who get caught.

Anyone else search for/post about random quasi-illegal stuff just to pique the interest of the feds?

likely a bit of existential crisis, worried they havent/wont have a memorable impact on the planet and wont be remembered. They do something guaranteed to get their name in the news.

you want a redpill placed in your hand?

(you will decide to swallow it or not ... all I can do is hand it to you)

People sometimes go Bernard Goetz, but it's a one time thing. Like mass murderers, they usually do it once. Maybe you're asking about "good guy " serial killers. I guess sane people let tv police and the courts take care of it. Why don't people go after meth dealers like the AB, or 1%er biker gangs? Cuz those people are already psycho killers, and will kill a make believe punisher first.

Because if you try to mess with drug dealers you could end up being tortured and chopped to pieces. Also your family would probably also be held accountable. I agree that these mass shooters should go punisher style. But reality is even the police dont fuck with certain groups. Its why you have bikie gangs and cartels running around.

Criminals do not just stand around with signs on them that say "I'm a sick fuck. Slay me!" If you go around shooting people who look shady you will probably get shot by the cops, just so you know. If you attack shady people at their place of residence and they are know to be into dangerous things, you will be at a major tactical disadvantage if they start shooting. This is because your pistol or deer rifle is not going to penetrate their walls very easily. Also their neighbors will call the cops on a suspicious person shooting at a house or even help the shady guy out. He might be friendly to some people you know. Ever wonder why the cops take lots of back up on raids?

If you know where real gangsters live and you go shoot them up, they or the cops might win the fight. The cops will win the fight. You are getting into some extraordinarily dangerous territory fighting professional criminals.

A better strategy to take out gangsters would be to "drop a dime" on them and have the cops go get them. You will live longer that way.

If you go on a human safari, you will probably get shot by the cops and or captured at some point. Case study: The Virginia Snipers. Cops caught them snoozing and captured them after a trucker reported them.

In general, that's a ton of work for normal psychopaths and it is also extremely dangerous. If you are the kind of guy who researches his targets for weeks to years before making a move, you probably have the necessary discipline to pick a safer anger release valve and make some normie bucks. If you must fight, you could make a better choice and join a militant political movement (some are totally pro USA, approved and funded by the government. E.G. The Army. Also you get a pay check and pension if you live to use it.)

Why should anybody shot drug dealer? Targeted assassinations of politicians, bureaucrats and their children makes more sense.

Most mass killers who are not politically motivated have no hatred for drug dealers or fellow outcasts. They hate "society" which they feel has wronged them in some deep way and their attack on innocent normal people is a way of hurting that monster.

Is not merely a lack of skill (finding professional criminals is hard in real life and low level street dealers are kind of like gunslingers. They are either quick or dead. Normies who snap probably don't even know any dealers unless they buy from them. In which case they probably has a semi friendly to friendly opinion of such people. You don't shoot your undocumented pharmacist if he is playing straight with you.)