Worshipping a shitskin kike

>worshipping a shitskin kike

Who is that supposed to be? Your wife's BF?

You know all the old paintings of Christ are based off of old english kings, right?
the Catholics didn't like Christ being a 'brown', so they lightened him up.

>56% face

Looks Caucasian to me.

Too young

Your god died nailed into a cross
My god has a hammer

Checkmate niggers, im going to valhalla

>all the old paintings of Christ are based off of old english kings

Wow, that totally invalidates 2000 years of art, history, culture, architecture, and more.
Truly, you have redpilled me, Schlomo.

Looks kinda Greek to me

Looks American to me

1 Corinthians 11:14
Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him

WORSHIP ME GOYIM

Odin is a dead chink on a horse so Asatru isn't any better

>Nazi
>Christcuck
LOL Shlomo
You're fooling no one, Rabbi.

You're one stupid fucking OP

Was probably correct because of bad hygiene in dry regions. Jesus used to live in the land with plenty of water.

>oy vey goy, throw out your history, morals, and culture
Christians until very recently have always hated Jews. Pagans and Atheists have worked for Jews much, MUCH longer than Christians have.
Jews literally defy God according to Christians by explicitly saying Jesus was not the Messiah.

>flag

Fuck off nigger

WORSHIP

Christian doctrine is actually antithetical to talmudic doctrine

>VALUE FAMILY AND TRADITION
Dude, they destroyed themselves because of their degeneracy!

>not worshipping White Jesus
Get the fuck out of here. Liberal Negro Jesus and Jesus as he actually was are two different entities.

>Old English kings
Mosaic in Rome (410 AD)

Actual look of Christ. Not that you care about the Truth.

Actual look of Christ. Not that you care about the Truth.

The Catholic Church saved them, they were giant pervs.

Hey Jacob Nigel Rosenblatt

based satanic bro

HOL UP-

Literally impossible. He turned water into wine, not into malt liquor.

Niggerkike Faggot Jesus says-

"Worship me, Goyim!"

Christcuck, please

>Pagans and Atheists have worked for Jews much, MUCH longer than Christians have
Read up on Julian the Apostate. He supported kikes over Christians and tried to build the Third Temple like a good shabbos goy

Still angry about getting thrown out of the temple, huh?

Jesus was, and still is, WHITE.

>whitewashed jesus

Jesus was a fucking shitskin kike. His popular depictations came centuries after his death.

>following a religion based on information written down by Christian missionaries
pagan larpers are the most delusional faggots on this board

Stay upset christcuck. Your religion is kike shit. Buddhists are killing muslims whike the pope is kissinf refugee feet.

I don't worship Ricky gervais

Jews are Godless. They hath not the Father.

>evading a ban

Pic related is even earlier than that. Depictions of Christ are pretty consistent throughout history

good point

That's why everywhere they assume power they spew out anti-christian narratives. The Irony that these morons serve the narrative while calling Christians "Shabbos Goy"... you couldn't make it up

Good fucking goy. Cuckstianity is kike shit. Jesus was a kike, all of his earliest followers were kikes, and le based white jesus depictions came centuries have his death.

Now turn the other cheek like the good goy you are.

>Good fucking goy. Cuckstianity is kike shit. Jesus was a kike, all of his earliest followers were kikes, and le based white jesus depictions came centuries have his death.
>Now turn the other cheek like the good goy you are.

He destroyed death. The hindoos came a little close to the concept of sacrifice in which Shiva bore the stamping feet of Kali.

Your ideas of strength are childlike and one dimensional. Christ willingly gave himself up to die for our sins, taking the wrath of God upon himself. He died for us, being the Good-natured and without sin, he is the One alone who could just judge us, but instead became the suffering servant.

Forgot the quote exactly, but Augustine once said if you will not serve a lowly man, then you will serve a lowly God, creator and sustainer of all things, who then humbled himself when his only begotten son, God with us, took on the flesh of man and saved us.

Keep your silly hammer. Keep your mythic cycles. Though they are hauntingly beautiful, they are only the dreams of blind men groping for truth.

Christ is King. He had risen!

>pope
>Christian

pick one, kike