Why the FUCK do we support this kike again? Seriously Sup Forums...

Why the FUCK do we support this kike again? Seriously Sup Forums, look at this fucking picture and tell me he is not one of (((them)))

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump-supports-75m-supplemental-aid-to-Israel-beyond-Obama-era-MOU-504800
gearsofbiz.com/israel-saudi-guiding-trump-iran/143886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4D Chess

to prove that (((voting))) is not the solution

Mental gymnastics

Remind me again why JIDF spam this board and pretend to not be JIDF?

how's that (((democracy))) working for you patriotards

Because pol is not a hive mind
My post best post
\thread/
Sage

((()))
Obama wuz a muslim
Trump tots not a jew puppet

no one actually supports him...its all memes and keks...right?

Because it triggers you. (((You))) really think posting this every hour is going to change anyone minds?

I voted for him so I can talk as much shit as I want after

Trump is all we’ve got: breadcrumbs.

Remind me again how this helps you defend Israel? Does being a kike 24/7 on Sup Forums actually improve Israel's image?

No. It makes you guys look like giant kikes.

People talking about Trump being pro-israel in the zionist sense have no idea what they're talking about. Ryan Dawson, THE anti-neocon warrior-king himself, has already said as much, but since listening to experts is not something people are generally interested in doing, I will explain it in detail myself.

What are Israel's interests? There are three.
1: Expand Greater Israel.
2: Prevent Iran from achieving nuclear power.
3: Dismantle and disrupt coherent secular Muslim countries in the region.

Trump has already destroyed two of these interests. By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria, he has completely ruined Israel's path to success on point 2 and 3. Syria is the backbone of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East, and Iran is the brain stem. So long as those two states are intact, Iran will achieve nuclear weapons by 2030. When Iran has nukes, Israel is fucked. They will be rolled back to their heartland and continue to suffer demographic decline until they cease to exist, or they will be nuked. There is no win strategy for Israel once Iran is nuclear. Trump could "renegotiate" the Iran deal 500 times, there is no way to prevent them from arming without physically destabilizing the country, and that requires boots on the ground or CIA intervention which the Russians will prevent. It took years of effort and enormous amounts of money to spark the puny uprising in Syria and that has already begun to collapse now that Hillary has been disabled

Point 1 has also been handled perfectly. Obama has stuck in the knife, and Trump doesn't need to twist it, he just needs not to pull it out--and he won't. Trump will seek to "negotiate" something with the Palestinians. Israel doesn't want negotiation they want submission.

sage

Now let us look at this from the Israeli side. The UN has turned against them. They were expecting a bought-and-paid-for stooge like Hillary to back their interests by destroying Syria and giving them a route to seize the South and to infiltrate Iran.

Instead they get Trump, who is nominally on their side but who in reality has already ruined their last-ditch effort to bring down Assad. This is the problem: They cannot chastize Trump for anything he does because he is the only one who is even NOMINALLY on his side. They have to take whatever table scraps he throws them and smile, or else he might turn on them. The problem here is that there's nothing he will do for them that will solve their problems.

Here is the key: Israel is living on borrowed time. Every minute that we are not actively hacking away at Iran's buffer of stable states is a minute that the Iranians get to work on their nuclear program while pretending to be building reactors or whatever. Trump will "renegotiate" the deal with them but he'll focus on the money we gave them, rather than taking actual steps to fuck with their programs, because Trump has prioritized positive relations with Putin over positive relations with Israel.

Putin's geopolitical interests do not align perfectly with ours in most regards, but in THIS regard they do, and Israel is the eternal fucking albatross around our neck that needs to be thrown into the sea. If Trump steers the course he will be a disaster for Israel and our problems in the Middle East will reach a timely, pleasant conclusion.

The short version: Trump is a poison pill for the ZOG machine. They needed a Hillary or a Romney or a Bush but they got Trump, and it's going to destroy them.

lmao, muh G-d emperor

15D MINESWEEPER

why does it bother people so much if others call trump a jewish puppet?! It's not like it's such a crazy conspiracy to assume a guy surrounded by jews, with jewish kids is not influenced by them.

go on with your 88D chess, I have no power to do anything anyway.

jews call him Hitler™ .. I can call him a jew puppet

did you libs really go from "Trump is Hitler" to "Trump loves jews"
I know it's u Slaveblue

It is an impressive wall though.

>Trump: I will build you a brother.

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Trump-supports-75m-supplemental-aid-to-Israel-beyond-Obama-era-MOU-504800

while (((trump))) cut healthcare aid for middle class whites
while (((trump))) """can't"""" do shit for struggling Americans

he ADDS $75 million to the BILLIONS he already gives to jews

>Trump is Hitler
>Trump loves jews
Pick one
This

You're such a fuckin' crybaby. Your basement dweller variety of politics accomplishes... your life. Grow up.

gearsofbiz.com/israel-saudi-guiding-trump-iran/143886

fucking based

This

trump is a jew puppet

fuck off shariablue

I'm antisemitic for the memes, sorry m80.

hey goys, defend (((trump))) from CNN.. hey goys, Eminem is attacking our lord and savior (((trump))). Oh goys, (((trump))) needs to be defended from "the left".. meanwhile he's preparing to send your kids to die defending jewish interests.

Trump is an accelerated step of the process.

Hah, just like Hitler

Please go kill yourself. If that's your real reason or even if that's the only thing you can come up with after facing the fact that you fell for the same "cult of personality" bullshit that people always fall for. Just make a lead sammich please.

You'd put on the retard cap too and kiss the wall if you didn't want to get JFK'd

biggest lying shitbag kike the world has ever seen and not elected. big pagan probable pedo incest pisstapes degenerate who cant accomplish vagina. about to kill us all. probably the antichrist. not only do the kikes own everything but this place is so kikey you started worshipping a molech frog and blaming hillary for too much molech. get fucked

Saged, nice ty shillblue

that's the way I viewed it.

Because there's no other option.

His support for Israel just a bunch of hot air. He fucked them in Syria and he's fucking them in Iraq. He just throws them bones here and there like with the UNESCO thing.

>day I voted
I was literally going to write in my own name but seeing that I was the only white person at the voting booth, I said fuck it, 2 for 1 (whites see that they don't have a real representative and I get to talk shit with a clear conscious)

>He fucked them in Syria and he's fucking them in Iraq.
How so?

if he's such a bitch, than don't fucking run for office

just like blacks lied to themselves about Obama, whites are lying to themselves about (((trump)))

that post was just embarrassing

Grab it by the mortar

this

Seriously?

You expected otherwise?

>hot air
funny I could say he's doing the same for whites