Why don't you have a wife yet, Sup Forums?

poor fag average social skillz

That girl is a whore and fantasizes s about cucking her husband with me.

waiting for waifus

I'm married. It's awful. Don't do it. Modern women are not capable of being ladies and wives.

Back in the day they were trained for years since childhood to be respectful ladies. Now they are trained from childhood to be abominable feminist whores.

I wouldn't wish this upon any man.

I'd rather fuck bitches and spread my seed than be tied down to one

Idk man. This is my biggest problem in life atm.

I'm 28, and almost all of my friends are married. None of my close friends are single.

I've decided to not be a weirdo and pursue a gf but it's a fucking disaster. For one thing, the easy social scene of school is behind me. I'm an adult and don't really have any ways to meet women. If I had single friends I'd hit up some bars but I don't.

I'm stuck with Tinder now which is a shitshow. I don't do great on it to begin with, but the women I do match with are shit tier. I'm getting a shit ton of single moms, liberals, and all around degenerates.

I'm fucked if I want a quality female, I shoulda found some nice doe eyed Christian girl when I was 21ish and wifed her. Dunno wtf I'm gonna do now.

I'm on it! Got a girl I am chasing right now!

save and hide whatever money you can as the waifu age is almost here. Put it in something the government or the wife can touch

I haven't found a woman large enough. Any girl

had a wife for 3 years, correction
i had a wife for 1 year
and a bitch for 2

>tfw my women fucks other guys
>tfw I don’t give a fuck because most women want to or fuck other men at some point anyway

Proof or fuck off.
What's your notch count? If >4, you don't deserve a doe eyed Christian grill

20 poor antisocial fat and have a bad personality.

post ring with timestamp or fuck off

Because I had a messed up childhood and a messed up young adulthood. I never "got the program" that other people seemed to be getting.

Now I seriously don't want to marry until I'm 60. I never ever want to deal with some cunt who turns fat and ugly at 30. I'm just stockpiling wealth and fucking whores on the side. I'd rather end up with a high quality woman than be a slave to a troglodyte. At worst, I'll settle for a sex robot and volunteer work. But giving good years of your life to pussy is a terrible mistake in this society.

>2017
>wife

no thanks.

pretty cool fetish tbph

Social anxiety and unmotivated neet

Why is the man wearing glasses

I was engaged once, then she took all of my money over time, abused me physically, mentally, and emotionally, then left once she had to take any responsibility herself in the relationship.

At this juncture, I would prefer not to try again for a while.

oneitis

>marrying a modern woman in the current year
O I am laffin.

aaaaand the fucking ninth thread we've had on this in 20 minutes. why dont you have a penis?