Okay, I used to hard core alt right, browse Sup Forums, post on /r/the_donald and all that jazz. I was anti-immigration...

Okay, I used to hard core alt right, browse Sup Forums, post on /r/the_donald and all that jazz. I was anti-immigration, anti-Islam and pro white nationalism. This was last year when I was living in northern Ontario. Small, shitty town mostly white. Then I started university for sociology at York University.

You know what? I met tons of people from various people. Nothing scary about them. Just as Canadian as you and I.

And I also met a lot of Muslims. Let me tell you, Muslim women are fucking sexy. Definitely not like how it is on Fox News potraying them as ISIS.

I actually smoked up with a Iraqi Muslimah girl, she's chill as hell. I even got a date with her soon. Can't wait.

Oh btw Muslimahs tend to be highly attractive and sought after. They also have conservative and family orientated values.

So all that talk about a Muslim ban... trust me you're missing out Ameribros...

Pic related

Honestly if you're not trying to game them you're fucking missing out

>/r/the_doland
Stopped reading lol begone shill

kys

So in other words, you had ideals until you got seduced by finally getting some pussy. Your story is as old as time and not some crazy revelation. It might be dare i say sage.

>/r/eturn to the trash

BAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA Why are you here? Shouldn't you be viewing some of Ben Shapiro's videos? I guarantee you were alt-right in the same way Paul Joseph Watson was alt-right. You cannot disregard facts and statistics and base your existence on your apocryphal anecdotes.

>smoked up
Remove yourself.

I read this same bullshit post four months ago

>Okay, I used to hard core alt right, browse Sup Forums, post on /r/the_donald and all that jazz. I was anti-immigration, anti-Islam and pro white nationalism. This was last year when I was living in northern Ontario. Small, shitty town mostly white.
>Leaf
Aren't you supposed to be running a country into the ground right now, Justin? I mean you're doing a fantastic job of ruining Canada, but your tenacity made me think it was a 24/7 job for you.

>I USED TO BE LIKE YOU GUISE, THEN I BECAME A GIANT FAGGOT LIBERAL BECAUSE COLLEGE MAKES YOU SO MUCH SMARTER ABOUT THE WORLD AMIRITE?!?!

Fucking kill yourself, retarded cunt.

Same image too

>another repost
sage, KYS leaf

Glad I live on the countryside as a rural retard so i never have to deal with all these brown people, minorities, gender identities and other made-up city bullshit social construct freaks. Who gives about any of those people you fucked-up negro

>You know what? I met tons of people from various people.
This only proves that you are an easy to manipulate, social follower, small-souled bugman.

If you believe the Sup Forums shit just because you're in a meme echo chamber, you're an idiot. If you believe liberal fantasy just because you're in a postmodern indoctrination facility, you're a bigger idiot.

Do your best and kys

bait bait bait bait bait bait b8

t. Harvey Nosenberg

>hard core alt right
>the_donald

Go back

And he even reddit spaced.

Word for word repeat of old thread. Up your game, faggot.

>Be like you, oh I was a bit right wing then realized that people are all the same at uni
>Graduate and couldn't find job so worked at a factory full of immigrants for a staffing agency
>Immediately run back to the alt right

These people are so God damn stupid they can't tell their left from their right, it's fucked

Assuming this is actually real, I can explain the cause of your phenomenon. You fell for the same trap that most people of middling intellect in universities do: you erroneously believe the minorities you're exposed to at uni are representative of the whole. Uni naturally takes better humans than the average individual. You can't get an accurate picture of a peoples when you're only looking through the lens of a biased sample.

ATTENTION:

This is copy pasta from about 2-3 months ago. No use dropping redpills, just walk away.

Leaf, the_donald...too much shit for me to digest. SAGE!

I would rather go after black women. Fuck you leaf. Their ideology is too batshit crazy for even the Jehovah's Witnesses.

This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

This copy pasta

this

stale af pasta

>Leaf
simplechuckle.gif

Don't forget to sage good friends.

>Smoked Up

Nigger or Wigger detected.

Kill yourself Leaf reject. NOW

WE WUZ

KYS LEAF.

youre a fucking faggot ass nigger.

get aids.

of course this retard from Canada thinks he understands their difference from ours. bitch america controls the world you stupid leaf bitch.

>I actually smoked up with a Iraqi Muslimah girl
Oh great, so you toked up and did the only thing marijuana ever does to people's beliefs and that's repeatedly use the abstraction argument until you have no ability to comprehend social cohesion and structures anymore.

>Dude... like... why do I have to wait for the Earth to circle the sun 18 times before I'm allowed to fuck someone in the butt, don't you think that's really weird? Like, why not three instead of 18 LOL *smokes bowl*

I hate you fucking idiots.

>I used to think, but then...
>MUH DICK

Fuck off leaf

This pasta is getting stale.

A FUCKING LEAF

KYS

>I actually smoked up with a Iraqi Muslimah girl, she's chill as hell. I even got a date with her soon. Can't wait.
The only thing this proves is that weed makes you weak and pathetic. Hope society eventually pulls a 180 and arrests all potheads for crimes against humanity.

>Goes to University
>Surrounded by wealthy young people, with high marks.
>Ignores all the weekly gun violence in down Toronto

lol, you need to join the real world and get out of your bubble first.

>everyone from pol are in the country pasta
nah i moved from a small town to a city and it only reaffirms your beliefs
sage

Reminder that there are many people who do nothing like try to feed ideas like this in the public consciousness over and over and over

Reminder that the only person who has actually done anything meaningful to prevent this is Anders Behring Breivik. Nothing else has worked or could work.

You know whats incredibly ironic about York University (im a student there as well) , the ghetto, Jane and Finch is around the corner, literally York Village is ground zero of immigration hell, you cant ignore these problems if youre a student here and youre "awake" , but most people are just too busy with their studies to even really care, and then theres all the language barriers, I entirely know and see what the fuck is going on here and dont worry guys. Im here. lol

leaf pls, this pasta is stale as hell

surely you can do better

Some brown girls are fuckin' smokeshows. No question about it.

That said, they're usually fuckin' crazy. Like top tier overly dramatic crazy.

like literally , you cant ignore the conflict of values and races that occurs in the local private residential area (york village) if youre a sjw, and if you are, youre a blind fucking moron and you actually dont care.

literally dude got stabbed over religious differences a few months ago in the village, and all these people can do is push a rhetorical agenda. im sick of this shit

shut up you fucking cucked loser.

Any girl who dates/dresses like that is Kuffir

Haha OK, (((OP))), you can have them.

>2 posts by this ID
Remember to type "sage" in options, kids. Make Sup Forums great again.

I've seen this post before.... fucking shills.

Don't be fooled by the post, nobody cares.

>Only discovers now that muslim women are probably the hottest females on earth.

The only downside is that their families will probably kill you if they discover that you're dating their daughter.

I'd rather date the daughter of an Italian or Albanian mobster instead of an Arabic chick.

I've seen this same bullshit post a couple weeks ago. Its fake.. kill it

It's not the people dip-shit. It's the Koran an unchanging "perfect" biography of a Warlord in ancient times that lends itself to a system of government that bares rotten fruit time after time after time. Look at Europe numb nuts. Religious Fanatics you want your society and future generations to have cancer, because this is how you get cancer.

>sociology
Yeah I really value your opinion big guy

What you don't understand is.
A sliver of the population that is intelligent or has the sources to go to a university and wants to interact with you.

Doesn't equal the majority of the population.

You also aren't addressing the differences of the ethnicities or differences of core values of which there are many and which sharply contrast between muslims and everyone else.

Few are willing to change these, as you see with mass immigration.

Stop pertending a minority that you have fun with makes bringing the majority over to ______ a good idea.

Don't be a fool.

>the_donald
>northern ontario
>university for sociology at Jew York U
>smoked up with based muslimah girl

Buy a bullet. Rent a gun.

non muslims have tits too

This fucking copy/paste shit. I've seen this exact post before.

Is pic-related really arab? fuck man I wouldnt mind having a arab wife instead of 2d waifu desu

Also there is no value acutally bringing these people over that you're own country's people can't fufill except a different "culture."

This culture will likely be counter to yours and a majority of it's people will support things antithetical your own.

Tell me besides fun, food, and "culture." That it's such a benefit to bring foreigners over?

We have this thread every single week.
MODS/JANITORS.

I'll wait for a real reason.

ugh, where can I find a Levantine med muslim qts?
They are basically the only muslims I would want in our nations.
Look at those pink nipples, she is a Levantine rum alright.

bait

GG leaf

Same

I'm waiting fag.

this
i have too

If this isnt BS, you were never really alt-right. You were probably going through a phase. I live in Toronto, I know and am friends with many Muslims, Blacks and Asians. I know many of them are genuinely good people. That doesn't mean that I am willing to go against my beliefs and sacrifice my race for them. There are many hot niggers, chinks and goat fuckers but just as many hot whites. Give your race a helping hand and chose the white girls.

These slide threads are getting old. So you let go of all your convictions to get your dick wet with some goat-tier puss puss?
Fuck off back to r/the_donald

Why does being friends with them negate the balkanization of people's that contiously importing other people's causes. How does it counter the problems associated with multi-culturalism/ multi-ethnic societies? (You never said this but usually I hear this sort of argument for why we should let people in whole scale into countries.)

I've never understood how people can feel that way. Yes it might make you feel bad about not wanting them in the country. But as I said early whole scale populations don't mix well (look no farther than blacks and whites in the U.S.A) .

If you want to just meet people then fine go to that country but then come back. But there is no reason that a foreigner needs to stay in your country.

You had me at yuge mother fucking titties.

It'll be fun meeting her parents & family ey kiddo.

sage in all fields
fuck you lefty/pol/ and fuck you nu/pol/

Weak bait. This is the 50th thread you have made today on this crap. You know what goes in all fields guys.

If you're not a shill, you're unbelievably cucked and you're grammar is fucking horrendous.

Stale pasta.
Posted too much. No one believes you Muslim

5th fucking thread today with this shit.

I used to be like you... now I date a black/muslim/arab/jew girl.

Look you neckbeards you can get laid if you are not so uptight!

My fucking sides the shilling today is real.

>Muslim ban
What? First I'm hearing of this

If you want a levantine gf why not get a christian one instead?

>leaf posting

well user, I'm happy for you. I just feel bad though. In about six months your little girlfriend is going to get acid thrown in her face for dating an infidel and being a whore. And you'll probably be raped by her brothers (assuming they don't kill you), and if you protest you'll be called a racist and thrown in jail.
At which point you'll be the hot little piece of ass for some Muslim guy.

parsley rosemary thyme and

>Just as Canadian as you and I

There's your problem right there OP.

You are welcome to all the sand niggers you would like, Leaf.

As they say, fill yer boots.

Nice shill attempt.
Extra shillings for using the vaginal jew as bait.
Here's your shekel, for a good goy.

This looks like the instagram girl Dilbertman/Scott Adams pays to fuck him

I bet mulitple arabs have shit on her chest in Dubai

They're inbred. They have to go back.

Oh shit, the Muslims have one reasonable attractive woman? Well let's just go full Sharia and put a fucking tarp on her.

you are the definition of beta numale faggety cuck

Congratulations little Ahmed. You get a gold star for stirring the pot.

I sure am glad you made such convincing arguments based on fee fee's.

Keep it up, Ahmed. You're winning the war.

>I cant do math
more men are coming in than women famalam.

>hot muslims at york university
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha obvious b8