NEWFAGS GET IN HERE AND LEARN HOW TO BTFO THE KIKE SHILLS

Typical shill flags.

Netherlands

Australia (sorry true best allies, for some reason the shills like your flag.)

Canada

MEME FLAGS

The shills main response to a dissenting opinion is namecalling. They'll call you Ahmed, or Ivan, or a MAGApede or any other retarded bullshit.

The shills also spam this board with the image of Donald Trump touching the western wall forcing the meme
>MUH HES A ZIONIST PUPPET

North Korea WW3 Nuke ITS HAPPENING threads are JIDF. The only people who have a problem with North Korea are Jews. that's the only reason they even test nukes is because of Jews.

Stephen Paddock COMPED memes are JIDF sihlls. Also the WHAT THE MOTIVE posts. Any post about Vegas talking about 1 shooter, 2 shooters, the motive, or anything insignificant like that is a shill post. The bigger picture of Vegas was that Mossad orchestrated it to cover up Pizzagate.

LARPERS. We have a ton of new people on this board and you guys fall for the shitty LARPers that suck up your time.

MegaAnon is a LARP. Anyone that comes to Sup Forums FREQUENTLY with a namefag is 99.99% a LARP. Why would anyone with sensitive information make a name for themselves and why would they go to such lengths to force the namefag. IF SOMEONE COMES HERE TO DROP SENSITIVE INFORMATION ITS GONNA BE ANONYMOUSLY AND LOWKEY.

MegaAnon = Senate user = LVMPD user = Deep Researcher = a million other ones too.

Lemme know if I missed anything else. I can't think of anything else right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4
thejidf.org
youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E
thoughtco.com/the-origins-of-santa-claus-2562993
religioustolerance.org/easter1.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ēostre
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is a shill. Prove me wrong.

Actually the burden of proof rests with the accuser

definitely agree with the north korea threads, they are honestly the most low iq shit ever

Also Jews hate when we praise Kek and they hate meme magic.

you shills really don"t like MegaAnon....

So....where's the OP's evidence?

Newfag here, what’s up with the Russia flag and bird memes?

Why did MegaAnon tell us they didn't want the JFK documents released?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

BECAUSE ISRAEL KILLED JFK.

>Typical shill flags.

>Netherlands

>Australia
Not a shill just a larper

bump

OP is the real shill. We come to post dank pepes and that jew meme is really played out bro.

Proof lies on the burden of the accuser faggot. Why not present some evidence I'm a shill instead of chimping out like the neurotic Jew you are.

Brits?

Remember to put it in all fields folks they are distracting us tonight.

>"He/she has a point Sup Forums"

Shilling 100% of the time.

show your flag Israel.

How can we circumvent the formula that the Blue servers use to shill? And why hasn't someone attempted to track it, it is that well done?

bump

so the burden of proof is on OP, retard

The board quality would improve 10 fold if people stopped responding to larpers.

TEACH THESE STUPID FAGGOTS TO STOP FALLING FOR LARPERS.

"Hurr durr I'm super secret user just passing thru with this nugget of info." Stop falling for this crap.

Stop falling for the anti-white threads. You dicks have given that fucking self-hating Poo 300+ threads the past 3 days.

Stop arguing with commies. Just post gore.

The Magapede/west wall shills are endcucks and megookafags.

Glad to see an American who acknowledges their true greatest ally. Please don't forget us when the time comes.

just a fucking meme about demanding sources on the claim

Post dead commie gore.

>Typical shill flags.

>Netherlands
lol

The shills do like our flag.
Mossad did 9/11.

This entire thread is shills. Don't even mention the stupid HWNDU threads being made that intentionally try to get innocent anons banned when they post in it and it's considered participating in raid threads.

i forgot about those.

Or the endcucks that shoved the blackpill up their ass who are not only the pro cp anons, but the west wall shills as well.
Those idiots need help.

>The bigger picture of Vegas was that Mossad orchestrated it to cover up Pizzagate.

basis for this?

>. Any post about Vegas talking about 1 shooter, 2 shooters, the motive, or anything insignificant like that

Multiple shooters is hugely significant. It is further evidence Paddock is a patsy, and it is proof that a coverup is taking place.

I see more hate for Americans and whites coming from your flag than almost any other (except leafs)

Thanks for the info, user. I'll be sure to run this up the ladder.

Can't tell if you're being ironic or you're actually the real one.

Step 1: Understand that all Christcuck posters are really Jews. Jesus himself is a Jew and the Kikes know this.

Also to any innocent anons, redditfugees, or NEOfags. Sort the catalog by creation date instead of bump order so you can familiarize yourself with slide threads. 0 reply obvious slide threads will appear at the top while threads with active topics will appear lower with the most active and longest lasting threads at the bottom. Also learn how to use filters effectively. They aren't just for hiding posts.

It's actually a lot more intricate than that. Christcucks are Jesuits who worship the false idol. They call Jesus Christ lord instead of the one true God. Jesus Christ = Santa = Saturn = Satan in the Jesuit teachings.

>Kids on Sup Forums unironically believe they are being targeted by political opposition in the form of shitposting

That's because you're fucking retarded as implied by my reply above. Fuck off you paranoid goob

Dude fuck off.

thejidf.org

EVERRY ONEER ISS SHOLL BECAUSESS THAYYY THIKK AMERICLAP IS NOOTT WHITEE

Looks like some new friend was never here at the height of jidf shenannigans

youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E

I liked this seminar. Except for one part. The part where he said the Black Sun cult is the same thing as the illuminati. They are 2 completely different groups.

ive got it taken care of on my end

I'm not going to fuck off. You little fucking kids and neet 20 something's have altered the meta here so much, this might as well be a hug box

>Don't agree with me? You're a shill

People don't debate, people don't ignore shitty threads, people don't acknowledge trolls. Do you know what a troll is? It's what we called """""""""""""shills""""""""""""" before this board decided it's the central hub for politics, and gained an over inflated ego and thought of self importance. This board is just a bunch of narcissists at this point. People like you that actually think they're important enough to be on the receiving end of a dedicated political assault effort. It's truly fucking sad

Hey jackass, I've been here since this board was /new/ and we had these "choice" flags before. at least JIDF have a sliver of irony.
>But I know it was JIDF because another user told me xD
Where'd they all go? Let me guess, they joined Shareblue, CTR, and whatever boogeyman of the quarter year we have? You're not that important lad, get it through your head.

did you see the brand new rule that got made out of nowhere just now? Directly contradicts Hiro's one Meta per board post.

There's tons of evidence proving there's shills man. Either you're one or just too retarded to look past your own ego.

Where user? If anything I see shills from our "side". You think because someone triggers you, they're a shill? Just remember, they are probably 16 and left wing here to piss you off. Grow the fuck up

>GET THE FUCK IN HERE
>SHILLS ARE SLIDING X
>A MOTHER FUCKING GENERAL THREAD OF PROPAGANDA

^^^^^^These look like "shill" threads to me

Calm down and learn how to speak coherently if you're trying to make a point. It just seems like you're derailing this thread.
>our
What the fuck did you mean by "our", saying that proves instnatly you don't know shit about this site or the culture. Stop making this so easy for me.

If I was derailing I wouldn't be bumping you mong. I'm waiting for a sane person to chime in, but it's not going to happen. Stop being a paranoid goof, it furthers the notion that this place is retarded as fuck after people had their brains wiped post election.

>you don't know shit about this site or the culture
Once again, I've been on this side for 8 years, and have been on this board since it was /new/, taken down, revamped, and ultimately destroyed by the election. Kindly fuck yourself and think about what I'm telling you.

Good day

bump

kekistani, white power, fascist memeflag = shill
serbia/croatia = shill

>MEME FLAGS

DIE WITH YOUR RAGE
> fat nigger noface burger bun
> sage bait threads

Hey - Blackface, go fuck your mother!

I noticed every since Richard Spencer thread has at least a Dixie Flag a fascist flag and other meme flags too.

look at this pseudo-intellectual attempt at shilling
dude, we can all see through that bullshit attempt
the only way you guys will ever blend in is to actually be what Sup Forums truly is

memeflags are a great way to cover up shill proxy
the same losers just post over and over again and use a different memeflag like the loser above you

>The only people who have a problem with North Korea are Jews. that's the only reason they even test nukes is because of Jews.

why would you delegitimize your post by saying something so dumb?

>nothing to see here goys

Friendly reminder: Le 56% face threads are the best thing to ever happen to Sup Forums. They act as containment threads for retards. They keep the shills in a shill echo chamber instead of letting them shit-up real threads.

Exhibit A:

>The shills main response to a dissenting opinion is namecalling. They'll call you Ahmed, or Ivan, or a MAGApede or any other retarded bullshit.
I'd like to add here that there is legit anger between /ptg/ and /sg/, but you still shouldn't reply to that shit

>The bigger picture of Vegas was that Mossad orchestrated it to cover up Pizzagate.
Not just to cover up pizzagate, but to simultaneously get rid of a gun runner and attack whites, but yeah, pretty much confirmed that there were multiple shooters. Anyone with a brain knows that.

>MegaAnon is a LARP.
I don't think so. She said she wasn't giving the name "MegaAnon" anymore, and she wasn't the one who started that stupid shit about the JANET base.

Also shills threw off this thread immediately after it got created.

You people are fucking retarded.

Dude the "my fellow anons" game is strong as fuck here.

Don't forget that the mods are commie jews and that the CIA often uses an*Me gifs to both differentiate themselves from the rest of us without making it obvious and pointing it out to other shills. Pic related exposing kike mods

These are both bullshit.

Any thread whose purpose is to demonize pagans, christians, or even atheists is subversion.

It redirects the energy of anons into stupid flame wars

Leave santa out of this

that whole post was fucking retarded aside from the point about namefags at the end

REEEEEEEEE

This guy gets it.

A depiction of santa clause before Coca-Cola made him to be fat

> North Korea WW3 Nuke ITS HAPPENING threads are JIDF. The only people who have a problem with North Korea are Jews. that's the only reason they even test nukes is because of Jews.
So I assume Sup Forums loves communism.

Korea would be unified already if Jews didn't want to mutilate that country.

It has nothing to do with what I said

That's never stopped them before.

Intentional disinformation thread, I expected more anons to get gaslighted.

Hilarious though.

People talking about Trump being pro-israel in the zionist sense have no idea what they're talking about. Ryan Dawson, THE anti-neocon warrior-king himself, has already said as much, but since listening to experts is not something people are generally interested in doing, I will explain it in detail myself.

What are Israel's interests? There are three.
1: Expand Greater Israel.
2: Prevent Iran from achieving nuclear power.
3: Dismantle and disrupt coherent secular Muslim countries in the region.

Trump has already destroyed two of these interests. By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria, he has completely ruined Israel's path to success on point 2 and 3. Syria is the backbone of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East, and Iran is the brain stem. So long as those two states are intact, Iran will achieve nuclear weapons by 2030. When Iran has nukes, Israel is fucked. They will be rolled back to their heartland and continue to suffer demographic decline until they cease to exist, or they will be nuked. There is no win strategy for Israel once Iran is nuclear. Trump could "renegotiate" the Iran deal 500 times, there is no way to prevent them from arming without physically destabilizing the country, and that requires boots on the ground or CIA intervention which the Russians will prevent. It took years of effort and enormous amounts of money to spark the puny uprising in Syria and that has already begun to collapse now that Hillary has been disabled

Point 1 has also been handled perfectly. Obama has stuck in the knife, and Trump doesn't need to twist it, he just needs not to pull it out--and he won't. Trump will seek to "negotiate" something with the Palestinians. Israel doesn't want negotiation they want submission. Without it their efforts will be hampered and they will be unable to extend their reach to Iran

Now let us look at this from the Israeli side. The UN has turned against them. They were expecting a bought-and-paid-for stooge like Hillary to back their interests by destroying Syria and giving them a route to seize the South and to infiltrate Iran.

Instead they get Trump, who is nominally on their side but who in reality has already ruined their last-ditch effort to bring down Assad. This is the problem: They cannot chastize Trump for anything he does because he is the only one who is even NOMINALLY on his side. They have to take whatever table scraps he throws them and smile, or else he might turn on them. The problem here is that there's nothing he will do for them that will solve their problems.

Here is the key: Israel is living on borrowed time. Every minute that we are not actively hacking away at Iran's buffer of stable states is a minute that the Iranians get to work on their nuclear program while pretending to be building reactors or whatever. Trump will "renegotiate" the deal with them but he'll focus on the money we gave them, rather than taking actual steps to fuck with their programs, because Trump has prioritized positive relations with Putin over positive relations with Israel.

Putin's geopolitical interests do not align perfectly with ours in most regards, but in THIS regard they do, and Israel is the eternal fucking albatross around our neck that needs to be thrown into the sea. If Trump steers the course he will be a disaster for Israel and our problems in the Middle East will reach a timely, pleasant conclusion.

The short version: Trump is a poison pill for the ZOG machine. They needed a Hillary or a Romney or a Bush but they got Trump, and it's going to destroy them.

Left: original Santa Claus
Right: Amerilard'd
(he was a bishop after all)

Nah, the christians adopted the story to get traditional pagans to convert. Odin was banned from hailing to but Santa took his place. Yule time is dedicated to the return of the sun and to Odin. The kids used to fill their shoes with hay for Sleipnir and in the morning the hay would be gone and there would be toys and trinkets in there instead. (of course it was the parents removing the hay and placing the toys)
It's known lore.
>During the winter, children placed their boots near the chimney, filling them with carrots or straw as a gift for Sleipnir. When Odin flew by, he rewarded the little ones by leaving gifts in their boots. In several Germanic countries, this practice survived despite the adoption of Christianity. As a result, the gift-giving became associated with St. Nicholas — only nowadays, we hang stockings rather than leaving boots by the chimney!
thoughtco.com/the-origins-of-santa-claus-2562993
8 reindeer= Sleipnirs 8 legs
Rudolf red nose=Sleipnir red nose from snacking on Odins dead enemies

>using pronouns instead of just "user"

They did the same thing with easter and the spring festivities
>Easter was named after Eostre (a.k.a. Eastre). She was the Great Mother Goddess of the Saxon people in Northern Europe. Similarly, the "Teutonic dawn goddess of fertility [was] known variously as Ostare, Ostara, Ostern, Eostra, Eostre, Eostur, Eastra, Eastur, Austron and Ausos." 1 Her name was derived from the ancient word for spring: "eastre." Similar Goddesses were known by other names in ancient cultures around the Mediterranean, and were celebrated in the springtime
religioustolerance.org/easter1.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ēostre

Worth mentioning here

Where do you come up with this nonsense?
>American troops are still training the opposition to Assad, they are literally losing ground constantly.
>Trump can't stop threatening NK aka China.
>Trump can't stop threatening Iran and Venezuela.
That right there tells you he's working for Jewish interests, if you don't know why then you haven't lurked long enough or read any books.

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

This. He is compromised. This doesn't mean he isn't waiting for the right moment to do the right thing. Right now, all signs point to him being for a 1 world order.

You fucking burgers are down syndrome tier retarded.

America elected the biggest Jew

all golden info. thanks for spreading

Meh, don't lump us all into it. Most are from the_donald.