Why do leftists treat this pretentious fuck like a god?

Why do leftists treat this pretentious fuck like a god?

>Nigger
>Le Science! XD
>Pretentious
>Liberal
Gee I don't know

he knows about the comets and asteroids, he's seen em. now look at your watch

Because social justice is religious in nature. They have killed their gods and replaced them with nothing but worthless trite.

>why?

Masonic liar. Do not trust him.

Because Sayence! :DDD IKSDEDEDE

Rock Star Science

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Neil Degrasse Tyson. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Neil's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike NDT truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Neil's existencial catchphrase "Fuck Christianity," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as NDT's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a NDT tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

sage goes in options field

I hope she eats a lot of sodium and cholesterol with every meal.

Black. Check.
"Smart". Check.
Progressive. Check.

He's a perfect idol to use for propaganda. As we learned from Obama, niggers pay a lot more attention to you if you have black skin.

Because Science! is the opioid of the masses

He's black.

He runs his mouth a lot. He compared predicting orbits to predicting complex systems like the environment. How much you like him is a sort of IQ test.

They had to replace God with somebody.

because they worship science and it's idols above all else while condemning religion. they fail to see the necessity of religion in society. Marxist crave destroying anything that is traditional or wholesome, nothing is allowed to be sacred.

Is it the current year?

Its like a weird coult. They pretend to like science, but they seem to only like the surface level of science. Heck, this guy can be wrong a lot of the time. Just look at the cringe and stupid shit on reddit. Many of his pretentious tweets go there.

I hate this dude so much. They worship him because he is a "scientist" on tv in movies and that is the lefts false god and religion. Funny, if you read some of his quotes and Al Gores, it is hard to tell the difference and we all know Al Gore is a FRAUD.

Weak b8

He thinks we landed on the moon! but yet thinks it is totally plausible that we lost all telemetry data and are no longer smart enough to recreate it to go back.. Fucking Shill A-Hole

At least the people they worship aren't from made up middle eastern fairy tales.

nah bru, 100 or so? then people will realize the whole panet is fucked

why do you think there are so many conspiracies to depopulate? unitea world religion? globalism? etc because by that time or sooner, maybe 50 years EVERYONE will realize 1-10% of the population is going to survive this

Leftists treat all niggers as gods.