Hey Sup Forums I know you guys are probably sick of these threads but I was wondering if you could redpill me on the...

Hey Sup Forums I know you guys are probably sick of these threads but I was wondering if you could redpill me on the case of Trayvon Martin's death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was black

Soros

He dindu nuffin. He wa jus a good boi on his way ta church, an he needed money ta pay fa dem programs.

When the white latino shot him, he turned into an innocent 9yo version of himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc

> thug goes out robbing
> gets shot and killed by based Latino who catches him in the act
> kid gets painted as a hero who just had to do whatever he could to survive on the streets
> Latinos heritage is ignored and changed by lefty media to make it a white on black crime
> then years of bullshit back and forth fake news and false crap

One thing we all know if he didn't die that night, this kid would be in prison or in the ground today

Obama’s son

he was niggin his way through school, mom got fed up with him and sent him to go live with his dad (? do we even know?)

Trayvon continues niggin, gets spotted on his way back from da stoh getting some ingredients to make sizzurp. Gets into a fight with the half-hispanic white supremacist who thought he looked suspicious, gets his shit wrecked.

Afterwards the black community banded together and tried their damndest to muddy up the investigation with false claims that Trayvon was shot multiple times in the back, he wuz keel in coh bluh, etc.

The state prosecutor was an ugly fat cunt who tried to hide evidence from the defense or some shit and she got in trouble for that too.

That, and Stevie Wonder said he won't play in Florida no mo, but I'm sure he has since.

He brought skittles to a gun fight

that pic has been touched up to make him appear more "innocent" fyi

I really like how the news media touched up his picture to make him look more innocent by lightening his skin.

Serious answer -

Zimmerman was riding around patrolling as part of the neighborhood watch - there had been a large string of robberies in the area recently. He spots Trayvon walking down the street looking like a stereotypical ghetto thug teenager; nothing illegal, but suspicious for the area. Calls the police hotline and decides to keep an eye on Trayvon.

This is where liberals and Trayvon apologists try to place the blame on Zimmerman - he goot out of the car and followed Trayvon on foot. Now following Trayvon really was a dumb move on his part, and the police did tell him to stay where he is and wait, but doing so was in no way illegal or immoral.

Trayvon notices weird dude is following him, and for some reason instead of stopping and asking him about it like a normal person decides to wait in the bushes and ambush him. He jumps out, knocks Zimmerman to the ground without warning, then pins him down and starts banging his head into the concrete. Zimmerman, stunned and pinned to the ground while getting beaten with potentially life-threatening injuries, goes for his last defense - his gun. After a slight scuffle for the weapon he shoots Trayvon point-blank.

It was a clear-cut case of self defense. No 'stand your ground' or any of that nonsense, he was literally pinned to the ground and being beaten to death. Should have been an open-and-shut case, but (((someone))) decided it'd be the perfect race-bait story to whip America into a media frenzy. Thankfully despite all the corrupt forces working to twist the story the simple facts won out, and the jury delivered true justice.

It was also one of the high points of Sup Forums's existence. They even found evidence of one of the prosecutions witnesses committing perjury and sent it to the defense, who brought it up the very next day. Also Jaffa's Calling.

weed didn made him mad; weed made him hongry

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

Zimmerman discovered the fountain of youth. He wanted to try the magical waters on somebody but he also didn't want anyone to really know about it yet. He dipped a few bullets into the fountain waters and then loaded his gun. He searched for a kind soul that needed a new start in life so he picked the neighborhood sweetheart Trayvon. Kind Mr. Zimmerman fired a few shots to make sure the magic would take effect. It did! Trayvon appeared to be much younger than his true age! Sadly the waters didn't protect against the bullets. Trayvon would never have the chance to get back on track to the recording studio after the college classes he would have attended.

so te court got informed and proven that a witness lied in court under sworn oath and did noting to punish for lying in court?
America, fuck yeah!

Hold up, Jaffa is calling.

Stefan Molyneux's video will tell you everything, OP.

Well ok, I dunno if it was actual perjury. They brought up Facebook evidence that the witness was extremely biased when both she and the defense tried to play her off as a neutral party. Got the witness and her 'testimony' kicked out I believe.

Violent monkey try's to grab gun gets shot dead. Monkeys burn down their own ghetto. Society wins by being red piled about lying niggers. Black lives: fecal matter

There was insufficient evidence to evem arrest Zimmerman and his eventual arrest was politically motivated. Nobody was surprised when he was pronounced not guilty.

Just general nigs gonna nig

Just finished it up. Haven't listened to anything of his for awhile. He's blunt and almost intimidating.

/thread

>spic notices suspicious nigger waking around neighborhood
>spic follows suspicious nigger and reports to police
>nigger attacks spic
>spic shoots nigger
>kike media turns it into an anti-white fiasco
>the end

Yes. All this. He nearly beat the officer to death and the officer shot him. Obama and BLM did their best to spin it for their cause.

As I listened to it I was reminded of Stefan's take on the Mike Brown story, which is 'part and parcel'
> Media generates race baiting story
> People call for investigation
> Facts rekt narrative
> Media keeps race baiting like nothing happened

no

>redpill me on X
READ THE RULES

that case really redpilled me against MSM. especially with the way they tried to go for emotional manipulation by showing mugshots of zimmerman and elementary school photos of a 17 year old thug.

Who cares?

Zimmerman wasn't an officer, he was just a member of the neighborhood watch, keeping a look out in his free time.

>spic wants to be batman
>nigger kid is wandering around at night with hoodie
>spec sees nigger kid being niggerly
>spic calls cops and cops tell him to back off and they are coming
>spic approaches nigger kid on his turf
>nigger kid goes full ape
>spic shoots nigger kid

WHITE MEN ARE KILLING BLACKS IN RECORD AMOUNTS

Trayvon acted radically. Zimmerman probably shouldn't have tried to be batman.

Has anyone here actually tried Lean?

>Zimmerman probably shouldn't have tried to be batman.

fuck off back to plebbit niggerlover

Kek'd

No, I just down the cough syrup without mixing it with bullshit.

Trayvon probably shouldn't have tried to be Robbin

wtf i hate zimmerman now i don know what to think guys

Then what? What happens?

The worst shit of all was how Obama politicized the shit out of it.

don't forget sending eric 'cock' holder down to FL to make sure they got the right verdict

>"Outgoing US attorney general to share ‘specific proposals’ on lowering standards of proof for federal charges in civil rights cases"

ebidents be rayciss n sheeit.

Look into the sheboon that antagonized the whole situation (dindu nuffin)

The dads testimony was definitely perjury

a nasty mestizo killed a black and its all whiteys fault

>One thing we all know if he didn't die that night, this kid would be in prison or in the ground today

One thing we do know is some self glorified police man was running the streets as a "security" guard where no hiring was done by the community where he was out patrolling.

as well as the fact treyvon was out in the hood he lived in and had friends living in.....

so that troll on petrol claiming to be patrolling is no high roller....

In fact he is florida's "Buddy Israel"

I like that somehow checking if people are sneaking around at night is suddenly a bad thing and the implication of your argument being that it is justified to beat up someone viciously for asking why you’re hanging around people’s yards at night

If you aint in uniform or off duty or undercover with a badge.....

you aint got no excuse to be following anyone

especially after the police told you to NOT INTERACT at all.....

and still he tried to play hero and there was no crime reported that night to alarm the neighborhood to send a patrolman out....

the guy is a make believe "hero" portrayed in a role for tv to help justify the gunning down of anyone suspicious.....

Pretty much this.

He dindu nuffin. He went to church erry sunday, turnin' his life around. You kno' my church need dem donation for dem programs.

Wasn't he a "fighter" who liked to make people bleed? I'm sure that would have went well for him. He certainly had a bright future ahead of him.

This is why I don't have much sympathy for Zimmerman. He took his Community Watch LARPing too far.

>you aint got no excuse to be following anyone

Yes, you do. For example, checking up on people in your neighborhood at night.

> told you to NOT INTERACT at all

Wrong, the police said "we don't need you to do that". That's not "DO NOT INTERACT AT ALL".

How the fuck would a "community watch" make any sense if you can't even walk up to an unknown guy at night and ask what they are up to?

Like, what would such a community watch do? Help old ladies to their cars during daytime? "we're watching for old ladies"?

Walking home is hanging around "people's" yards at night?

Lets recap on the drive by's in the area by latin gangs for just one minute, to see if Treyvon was probably not responding to the chase like it was a "friendly neighborhood security guard"

and he saw the guy as a thug looking to gang bang.....

chases him into a dark alley.....where he lived....to see the guy stalking around the neighborhood....

who is also carrying a gun while chasing the "suspect"

all behavior that is suspect in its own right late at night......

sorry nice try superhero.....chase my kids in an attempt to curb your own worries of crime, and you will meet the real neighborhood watch.....

911 dispatch =/= cop. Its 100% on Trayvon, he tried to keep it real and got made good.

You could make the argument that just looking suspicious didn't warrant Zimmerman going out of his way to follow Trayvon that much, but same logic applies to Trayvon trying to murder Zimmerman for following him.

> Now following Trayvon really was a dumb move on his part

Why? What on earth is the point of having something you call "neighborhood watch" if you aren't looking out for strangers in your hood at night, seeing what they are up to?

>and the police did tell him to stay where he is and wait

Wrong, they said "we don't need you to do that", which is something quite different.

/hey smart guy/

stop acting like she didnt tell you to stop

if your girlfriend said 'we dont need you to do that' would you smack her and say something under your breath, and go back to humping away?

>chase my kids in an attempt to curb your own worries of crime, and you will meet the real neighborhood watch.....

ooga booga my child is followed

ooga booga i must kill follower

You’re either new or trolling.

Anyways, he was not walking home. As those of us who watched the actual trial know, the timeline shows he could have walked to the store and back in less time than he spent outside. The extra half hour (I forget the exact amount) is time spent lurking around people’s yards at night. That is suspicious behavior in any neighborhood and justified Zimmerman asking why he was out there.

Punching and beating a man for asking you why you’re lurking around at night is not legal or appropriate behavior.

>stop acting like she didnt tell you to stop
>if your girlfriend said 'we dont need you to do that' would you smack her and say something under your breath, and go back to humping away?

What kind of retarded analogy is that?

You can't even fuck someone unless they consent. You can follow someone as part of the neighborhood watch without the police's consent.

Anyway, false equivalence fallacy.

How is he a stranger in his own hood with his father's house right there fucktard

guess zimmerman wasnt a part of that neighborhood or he would have known who was a resident

looks like he was "patrolling" in some random part of town that he didn't know very well.....

besides the cops cant stop and frisk over the "look" of a criminal as lawyers proved that the look of a person's dress does not imply criminal intent, but the patrol man on duty in the "community watch" apparently is not subject to these same laws?

please go stand at your door and wave the confederate flag...id like to see your colors

i beleive he was casing joints, standing in people yards that didnt have lights on checking into windows, and thats what got zimzam worried, in a gated community that recently had a rash of breakins.

a man who does not live there gets his shit handed to him and then he shoots a kid....

zimmerman is a pussy with a temper and a gun and his slur through the phone shows he was in a hostile manner towards the "suspect" that he was about to "get hot" with.....

its his brainless attempt at imitatiing police proceedure and trying to subdue a criminal where there was NO CRIME WITNESSES

you are assuming that treyvon was walking around people's yards.....as if they were all separate by fences and driveways.....

there is no boundary other than sidewalk there and buildings that are designed to be walked around to get to the entrances to apts in the rear.

you are a white pride advocate at best....

suck a black dick

it was self defense btw

I’m partial to a more sympathetic interpretation. He was talking to his GF on the phone and didn’t want people in the apartment listening in. Because he was wearing a Bluetooth zimzam interpreted it as casing.

Trayvon Martin didn't live there, fucktard. He was a visitor, fucktard.

Fuck, even Wikipedia has this straight:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

> Zimmerman, a 28-year-old mixed race Hispanic man,[Note 1] was the neighborhood watch coordinator for his gated community

OOOGA BOOGA DID NOT BELONG THERE

OOGA BOOGA DID NOt KNOW WELL

>besides the cops cant stop and frisk over the "look" of a criminal

Oh wow, the cops can't stop and frisk someone over how they look, that must mean by magical thinking and the roots of the mbele tree that a private neighborhood watch member can't follow a stranger at night. Obviously, if something is something, then something very different MUST be something!

>suck a black dick

MUH DIK

nothing was EVER said in that context....that Zimmerman saw a single act of criminal intent....

The only thing was said was that his dress made him appear as if he was concealing his identity, the way he was holding himself...

of course this is all the while some psycho who has a gun is now rolling around behind him following him to see if he will run.....

classic provocation....

It was stated repeatedly during the trial and evidence of a lockpick tool possibly belonging to Trayvon was near the spot of the fight.

I'm the new OP guys I need all you got on how all the jews are the bads guys incase I ever need to redpill some people

NOT what it says here.......

>a man who does not live there gets his shit handed to him and then he shoots a kid....

Yes, he GOT HIS SHIT HANDED TO HIM by having his HEAD BASHED INTO THE GROUND BY SOMEONE ON TOP OF HIM

How on earth could he decide to SHOOT?

After all, he was just GETTING HIS SHIT HANDED TO HIM.

It's really unfair that someone who is GETTING THEIR SHIT HANDED TO THEM should somehow shoot the person doing that do them!

Also: MUH DIK, MA DICK, BLACK DICK

I know this is poor form, but I'm gonna go ahead and /thread my own post.

Whole case comes down to the confrontation between Trayvon and Zimmerman. Nothing else matters.

When Zimmerman got out of his car to follow Trayvon, he turned a corner and found Trayvon waiting for him. Trayvon immediately jumped Zimmerman, and, by all accounts he was beating the shit out of him. Evidence shows Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman and slamming Zimmermans head off of the concrete pavement. Zimmerman was able to get his gun and shoot Trayvon in the abdomen from below. That's it.

Zimmermans life was definitely in danger, and he defended himself with a gun. Nothing else matters, not the racial profiling, not the Trayvon just a lil boy bullshit.

It was self defence and Trayvon deserved it. End of story.

Is that you, Shaun King?

>NOT what it says here.......

Oh yeah, the Ebonics language wikipedia?

it's literally on this fucking page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

>> Zimmerman, a 28-year-old mixed race Hispanic man,[Note 1] was the neighborhood watch coordinator for his gated community

>where Martin was visiting his relatives

Gee whiz, how could Zimmerman who lived there have thought that Trayvon who was visiting relatives was a newcomer or stranger!

the only people that use ooga booga here are straight up racist israeli schills....

shows you cant even get your slang right ....your own ethnicity is showing....

Again fucktard quit bouncing all over the place in defense of your assumption of what happened....

treyvon's father lived there and he was walking back to the place to get dee dee to come out to enjoy the sizzurp without his dad finding out as it was late....they were going to get crunk on lean and then he saw the guy following him....

again treyvon lived there....and the so called neighborhood watch guy assumed that he found a wanderer when it was a resident

the end ......an invasive species in a truck is not very trustworthy at night in YOUR hood....

>rayciss
>rayciss

what the fuck would I be shilling for, retard? Israeli interests in having apes shot?

>Evidence shows Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman and slamming Zimmermans head off of the concrete pavement.

Source

>treyvon's father lived there and he was walking back to the place to get dee dee to come out to enjoy the sizzurp without his dad finding out as it was late....they were going to get crunk on lean and then he saw the guy following him

my bad, I understand now

someone post the before&after photoshops that the media created in order to make him look like a real good boi dindu

>Redpill me Sup Forums pwease, I need my bread bill.
Nothing is more red pilling than seeing the event. I couldn't get footage of poor wittle Trayvon who was a good boi and didun du nuffin
so I got you the next best thing (pic related)

visiting his "relatives"

great cover story from the classic anyone can edit and say anything....gated community of wiki

any other shitposting jew retorts >?

where Martin was visiting his relatives.....

that relative is his father.......as in directly related....

as far as the "neihborhood watch" patrol

who paid for it? and what are the rules?

the rules were stated by the officer he mumbled expletives to over the phone...that's obviously why the woman dispatcher told him to not approach him....

but yet he did it out of "safety" where there was no crime happening

and by stalking the kid into a dead end alley he felt trapped and kicked the shit out of the unknown stalker.....

bye bye

Wew. Forgot the gif
Bean up all night

>my bad, I understand now
Kek.

Trayvon was a nigger and deserved to be shot for that particular crime: Being a Nigger.

This is a really great shitpost. If you’re serious you’re a cunt and if you’re being ironic there’s a lot of effort put into the ruse.

The wiki says he was visiting family because he was doing exactly that. His mother kicked him out after he got suspended from school so he had to move to his dads fiancées apartment. He was literally there less than a month, Zimmerman who had been living there a while as neighborhood watch would not have recognized him as a resident.

Black man was beating hispanic man to death and was shot.

The rest is the (((jews)))