Firearms

Why do Americans believe it is acceptable for civilians to own weapons like this? Can you imagine the bloodshed if someone were to let loose in a public place with one?

Civilised societies don't need guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/u-k-plans-15-year-jail-terms-for-viewing-terror-content-online
youtu.be/l62m2E6wCW8
youtube.com/watch?v=_0n_kwO6j1o
youtube.com/watch?v=ko9A3ZbN8ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t. mohammed ahmed sayid muhammed

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ___

You obviously have no understanding of Islamic names, and that isn't an argument.

You live in a literal 1984 shithole so you wouldn't understand.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/u-k-plans-15-year-jail-terms-for-viewing-terror-content-online

>"b-but at least we are whiter!"

because fuck taxes and fuck you

Is Ahmed typing this from your home while raping your wife's boyfriend's daughter?

m8 you can kill hundreds of people with bags of fertilizer
remember the oklahoma city bombing?

Civilians already own weapons like this, who do you think this gif is? There isn't an unmitigated amount of bloodshed lol. In fact there are far higher crime rates in countries with less guns.

>Can you imagine the bloodshed if someone were to let loose in a public place with one?
Yea, the shooter could fire it twice, once for each broken shoulder.

becuz unlike you european faggots, we don't like to bend over for muslims to rape us and our women. you eurocucks literally bend over, cry over the injustice done to your newfound muslim lover, then apologize becuz you're faggots without the freedom of speech or the freedom to defend yourself. you and all your euro butt buddies are defeated countries without the will or means to defend or stand up for yourselves. keep getting fucked.

You have a great understanding of Islamic names.

I love shooting guns

>get shot by criminal with gun because criminals don't follow the laws
>call a guy with a gun

Why call a guy with a gun when I can carry it myself and not get shot?

"When seconds matter the police are minutes away"

-a state trooper I know

Your country's opinions on American firearm ownership stopped mattering in 1775.

so they don't end up like Europe

Why are Muricans so retarded with their weapons?

>another crab in a bucket non-American bitching about guns
how quant

That is a bolt action anti material rifle with a giant fucking barrel you bong. it would take all of 2 seconds to be grabbed and the potential shooter restrained, sage for autistic thread i've seen 5463636 times.

They have weapons like that because it's fucking cool and fun. If somebody went on a shooting spree with one of those, he would be able to shoot one person a minute, maybe. If you're really upset about sheer numbers of bodies, you could at least be consistent and complain about handguns.

Besides, the fact is that a tankgewehr is a reasonably rare and expensive artifact. Nobody is going to blow $10k on a sweet piece of history just to go on a killing spree.

>Civilian government
>Civilian gun-ownership

It's a single-shot rifle that's so large it needs to be fired from a bipod.

You could kill more people with a semi-automatic .22 LR than with this thing.

Bolt action rifle that weighs 75 lbs.

>lets loose

Free arm of the world, right?

How do these people make such good webm's? Is it bitrate?

>a British SUBJECT lecturing an American CITIZEN on what rights matter

We exist because the crown denied our rights. Go back to raping children ahmed

youtu.be/l62m2E6wCW8
Nicely done britcuck

Please state how an elephant gun could be used to cause mass bloodshed. This is exactly like the situation with legal machine guns. They are so impractical, expensive and specialized that they aren't used for crime.

It's for Islamic elephants. That fat bastard from Syria that was a bit of meme a while ago would be the perfect recipient of a bullet or whatever from one of these.

>they have weapons like that because it's fucking cool and fun
>'dude mass shootings are fucking cool and fun!'

I thought millennial retards were supposed to be liberal? Fucking disgusting attitude that you accept mass shootings just because it's required for your sick hobby.

I've never seen such arousal on a woman's face before. I probably never will either, but that's not my point.

So? America was founded on the principle we the people were masters of our own domain. If we blow ourselves up, then so be it. Thats true freedom.

i dunno, tyrone, you tell me.

Name me a mass shooting performed with a tankgewehr. At least try to be consistent, sperglord.

Says the nigger who has a few illegal firearms of his own...

then what are they used for pray tell

Shooting elephants. They also use them to euthanize beached whales.

Shooting targets on a range.

britbong, please watch and understand
youtube.com/watch?v=_0n_kwO6j1o

God her look of utter sheer joy from shooting that.

too fucking cute.

An excellent argument for MORE GUNS
Go back to your pimp, slave

>the bloodshed of a bolt action rifle

hmm

If you're scared of people owning a weapon like that you're an idiot.

Minutes? Try at least an hour where I live

ignoring that fuckwit OP ahmed.... what calibre is that badass gun? .50cal or something bigger?

You seem to know a lot about Islamic names, Achmed.

Denting every single case...

youtube.com/watch?v=ko9A3ZbN8ZU

13.2mm

Beyond the incredibly flawed premise, it doesn't matter how many people it might kill. We are armed for reasons that are vastly more important that a shooting here and there, or every fucking day for that matter.

Because of eurofags,kikes, sand Niggers,chinks,gooks,kimchi's,Niggers,wops, and cucks like you.

I want to fuck those tits?

"Right arm of the free world", leaf

Because most of us American's don't want to end up like you fucking cucks in the UK.

jesus, it kills tanks lol. thanks bro.

>that smile on her face

Owning these guns are like owning Niggers. It's awesome.

A weapon like that is good for all of a half-dozen shots before non-cucks find your position and you're done.

Well done, Ahmed.
Hook, line, and sinker.

Just like a jew, ain't it? 80 years bitching about a gift they couldn't return.

Thou are wise, so very wise.

come and fucking take them, you britfuck

It's not like that, Patel.
See, we have 70,000,000 registered gun owners; most of them have multiple guns, and quite a few people have guns and have never registered a single one of them.
Don't fuck with the US.

Eat shit loser.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I'm digging on that 18" barrel 223 with the slim rails and muzzle brake.

Thats a WWI era Tank Gewehr they were retired because they sucked all around
Lets ban guns, it worked so well with
>Drugs
>Prostitution
>Booze
And it totally didnt birth VERY lucrative black markets
>mfw im not even sleepy

Hunting big game.

Wars are really fought by the few willing to use these things, in the right place at the right time.

i have the bottom gun here.

nice

>Civilised societies don't need guns.
blacks are not civilized

All of your issues with guns is projection of your own insecurities of your own lack of self-control if you had a gun in your possession. You wouldn't be able to be a responsible gun owner and not go and kill someone you don't like just because you were able to. The solution to your issue is for you, and everyone like you, is to kill yourself. Then civilized society will be safe.

Why not? Slow rate of fire and not concealable. That is a hobbyist toy.
Also because NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Why are people falling for OPs bait? The rifle in that video is legal in the UK.

this

Typical Britfag. Worry about your own shithole for once you sniveling peon.
Real civilized countrys don't need monarchies and aren't imperialistic.

10/10
Literally protecting my rights

truth be told it's a big business, manufacturing guns and ammo

true, I do not ever hear drama out of there either

>Part and Parcel

Kys we shouldn't expect the British to know anything about liberty

Fuck you, turn it in.

>Tankgewehr

Ah gee idk beats me

Give me your salty tears. It rejuvenates my soul.

Why not? Look at her? It's fun to shoot and clearly no criminals are running around with that. Isn't it good for a country to have these things from a defense point of view?

Fun

It's a YouTube channel that is currently going through every firearm use in world war 1

It's a based channel called
C&Rrsenal
They have great material Sup Forumsacks and you learn

Check it out if you can

It's really no problem for a high IQ society. Look at Switzerland.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN !

You would get one shot like every 20 seconds.

>Civilised societies don't need guns
This is what yuoropoors actually believe...

>he actually trusts his government

loser

Guns sure worked wonders killing Limey fucks when it was necessary in North America.

>tfw no psycho hillbilly girl to abduct and rape me :( why even live?

Freedom boner intensifies!

What a precious and cute jewess. I love her big smile after she shoots

Why do antigunners bitch endlessly? Is it because they know they are powerless to every actually ever take the guns by force? Curious...

>"Freedom Envy," the gif.

An anti tank rifle like that would be so ineffective to shoot people with. You could knock out a car I guess though.