What's going on to happen on November 4th?

What's going on to happen on November 4th?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yy-SiZSlmhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/leftypol/ feel they havn't been cringy enough lately so are stealing the Sup Forums gimmick of insisting a happening will happen on a certain date and then it never happens

nothing

bump

I have a dentist appointment to get a gold tooth

Pretty much nada

The sun will rise and set.

Nothing

Faggotry

what is this november shit? there's this guy at my school that's way into the antifa movement. he's also an absolute psycho. he keeps telling me he's going to knock my teeth out in November. I already tried reporting him to my teacher and the counselor, but they both said nazis deserve to get punched. so I'm asking for your help, what do I do?
pic related. it's him.

nigger detected

leftists shit up their own leftist controlled cities for a day and some faggots will go to prison

Cringe Festival.

martial law.

the soy apocalypse

please stop reposting threads over and over this isn’t Sup Forums
mods need to make a rule about this and larping as well making it a bannable offense

What's that poster? Doesn't look like antifa put it up, there's no commie shit on it

Looks dangerous desu. I'd avoid him. You never know what these maniacs can get away with.
Also would anyone in OP's pic just plow through these faggots? I'd like to believe I would if given the chance.

we're going bar hopping. :)

mayhem and immolation concert im going to nov 4th. gg

I get the feeling that Soros' clowns were planning something but when the date leaked, they aborted the mission.

>[Post a Reply]
Well, it looks like I'll be working. I work every third Saturday as well as the regular 9-5. Well, actually, I work 8-6 on weekdays; but you know what I mean...

So yeah, I guess I will be seized on that day?

a bunch of fags are gonna bitch and moan in the streets of america...nothing new

>bitching for authoritarianism
found the leftist.

Nothing, maybe some “protests” in major cities.
But that will be all, no different from any other day.
If im being honest though, i lost my edge boner awhile ago, but im kinda hoping something will happen.
Maybe a shootout between lefties and swat or something.

>drive up as close as possible before touching them with my car
>lay on the horn
>enjoy music with the AC on while they stand out in the heat holding the signs having to listen to my horn constantly

we kill commies

literally nothing will happen

sage

fpbp nice job achmed

More leftist tolerance.

>When the date leaked
They're fucking posting it publicly.

Mass celebration of the Endsieg and the rise of the Trumpenreich one year ago.

my term paper is due that day fuggg

carry a roll of quarters in your pocket. makes a great fist pack

Nothing

About 3000 arrests for disturbing the peace across the nation

First time making this thread, faggot.

A bunch of pinko commies are going to riot because there's not enough iPhone X to meet demand on November 3.

National autism will reach critical mass.

Redpill him. Nah, to this point it won't work. Prepare yourself with guns, acid, spray and a lighter or something just in case. Antifags plays way too dirty.

The footage of Donald Trump taking a shit on Hillary Clinton's face at Bohemian Groove in 1993 will be leaked -john

Same thing that happenings all the time.. NOTHING

>America

>White

Drivers start your engines. Or call the cops ahead of time.

> cucks have to hold two signs because they cant get enough support.

nah let them cause enough destruction as possible.

I hope they take over an entire state.

Antifaggots are gonna run home crying like pussies after getting the shit beat out of them

that 18 billion of soros' starts getting used up.

My birthday!! Wooo!!

I meant they probably wanted to keep it in the inner circle until the last minute, but someone blabbed.
Then again we only know the date and not the action, so maybe it's all going according to plan.

A whole lot of nu-males and trannies getting their asses kicked on live TV

A bunch of commies LARPing as homeless ninja are going to knock over trashcans and break windows. A bunch of anons have plans to make anonymous phonecalls to the police claiming they were at the protests and saw IEDs in an attempt to SWAT them but good. Most anons are going to chillax and just watch the livestreams.

Should I be concerned the guy in the red the next to Bannon could be my identical twin just as I looked ten years ago?

Looking at him is really unsettling.

He'll do it and get away with it too.

Maybe. We need to gather as much intel about whatever they're planning as possible. It'll probably be limited to major cities; possibly also college towns because obvious reasons. I'd imagine it'd be a repeat of inauguration day shenanigans, possibly turned up to 11. But knowing more about specific details would be useful, particularly which cities and what kinds of weapons and the like they'll be using.

That's what always happens

Nothing.

Fucking nothing, stop spamming this bullshit.

Rally in Portland, Rally in Berkeley if they do anything out of hand coppers crack some skulls.

Stop trying to goad people into thinking this is some major thing and thus provoke a response you countershilling false flag projecting KIKE!

Nothing. The absolute STATE

Leftists will dry-hump each other in public.
I will watch the livestream.
They might kick a trashcan too.
Exciting times.

Then you're either a liar, or a newfag who hasn't seen this shit been posted and responded to in the exact same way every few hours for the last week and a half.

So, Liar, Newfag or Kike, fuck off.

Or maybe I don't spend every waking moment of my life on Sup Forums?

Newfag it is.

Sorry bro but it's time to BASH THE FASH
You're going down white boi

My local alt-right chapter will be defending my capitol city from the communist rioters.

nothing - it's fake news

That's literally Mike Flynn, dumbfuck

God speed. Make sure those lads are fed and watered.

>not defending against stagnation
found the leftist

see how easy that was faggot?
Just because I don’t like seeing the same post 742 times in an evening doesn’t mean I’m a bitch. You’re the bitch for reducing everything down to whether or not I’m in the “in” crowd. Dick.

viral marketing for some movie

well last time someone said "it" would be revealed it was a Segway so im not expecting anything interesting.

Thats what will happen. The leftists that created these monsters will have their Libtard cities destroyed by them and then want help from the Federal govt. Poetic Irony

Yup.
>implying these revolutionary tantrums will affect;
>property/land owners
>providers of sustenance (from rural to city)
>maintainers of infrastructure (keeping society functioning)
>skilled workers and farmers (actual "Bourgeois", not Xir, Xe and They)
>hunters and gun connoisseurs
Nonetheless, I want to see what ever action these dregs will provide in their cities/college towns.
>talk about preaching to the choir

Have a (You) sugartits.

November 4th this band is going to release a new song.
youtu.be/yy-SiZSlmhI

Some low energy shit with fresh meat for those in prison who like to fuck left leaning retards.

>meme flag
>valuable opinion

Hopefully nothing.
I've read they want to block roads and attack first responders, so maybe an ambulance will kill a commie? Here's hoping

My mom needs my help selling her homemade purses. They are pretty cool. All homemade and from leather. Good quality. I just hope it works out for her

Photogenic Donnie

Let's see them stop moi fookin car yeh

They're going to help Trump clinch the 2020 election.

I keep tabs on their normiebook activity

trump will be assassinated.

They want all liberals to mobilize against Trump on November the 4th (for anyone who really doesn't now.) It's a campaign that's been going on for quite some time now. They want to "march" on the white house or whatever. I suppose this is why Soros threw a lot of his money into these organizations. He's trying to amass an army!

You're full of shit! No teacher would say that to you even if they felt that way. And if they did what would the smart thing to do after that?......

faggy protests and maybe one minor chimpout

Bunch of fags prancing around shouting 'whose streets' because none of them agree on what they're mad about.

Antifa fags are going to jail for setting fire to garbage. They're infiltrated as fuck. Hahaha.

Hopefully a giant tantrum of mindless retards chanting and smashing windows. I can watch from home.

A bunch of faggots with strap ons is what will happen. They will riot and act like little cunts in the inner cities, step outside of their safe space and venture outside of where they are allowed to protest, it will be a rude fucking awakening

I'm going shooting at the range most of the day. They're welcome to join me.

hopefully it gets delayed a day

>swag

Pizza party

Why wouldnt they?
>promise action
>publicise it
>call off action saying it was compromised

Its the literal equivalent of threatening to kick someones ass then bottling out claiming something better cropped up

rude

I get to try out my new 9mm on comie scum ?

It's the day before the Pokemon movie and everyone is going out in the streets to celebrate.