Who here would legitimately fear "the Germans" if they had won WWII?

Who here would legitimately fear "the Germans" if they had won WWII?

>Germans
>winning

I legitimately fear the United States and Soviets winning WWII

Your country is called England for a reason dumb ass.

no one, we would all be german if they had

Is this a negative thing to you?

We would be under the impression that NatSoc. Germany was in the right the whole time, we'd never have that MLK equality bullshit, and the white race would not be in decline. Do you think a NatSoc Europe/North America would tolerate the current muslim invasion?

did i fucking say it was? that’d be a dream.

No, just wondering about your opinion. I too would want to see blonde beauties everywhere instead of niggers and spics.

>cont.

Israel wouldn't exist (or if it did, it would be in Madagascar as originally planned) so the Mid-East would be in nearly as much turmoil as it is now. The NatSoc Empire would purchase oil at cheaper prices than the US, because they'd have far more global influence.

I would not be scared because Trump would eventually take over for Hitler and Antifa would be in camps

**wouldn't be in nearly as much turmoil**

>cont.

There would be no Cold War because The Greater Reich would easily have the power to defeat the Soviets - after all they would have access to the Manhattan Project files after the US fell. The Greater Reich would maintain control of nearly all of Eurasia (you think Hitler is putting up with that Gandhi bullshit?), Africa, North America, a significant portion of South America (Argentina at minimum), Australia, and Antarctica. Japan is allowed to maintain semi-autonomous control over East Asia and the Pacific.

>cont.

Eventually the Japanese Empire would be absorbed under the rule of The Greater Reich. A nuclear demonstration will probably be necessary to make this happen. The Reich would rule for at least a millennium as promised, making far more scientific progress than in our current timeline.

Most importantly, the Jews are busy ripping each other off on an isolated island off the coast of Africa.

Why didn't this future happen? Reading this thread makes me sad for what could have been :(

Gee I wonder

>gerwomans
>winning

Same :-(

Can you imagine your land under Nazi rule? Interesting concept. Imagine this flag being raised in Jersusalem. Just imagine what that would imply for religion. But it never happened, so we can only wonder.

The other US user's timeline seems pretty reasonable though.

I dont know

Indeed. This seems like a much better and more peaceful alternative than what we've got for the last 70 years.

Moot question. We'd have gotten the bomb first. USA had all Germany's best and brightest minds here working on it. Then we'd have nuked Berlin. You don't think it was coincidence we had two working bombs, right?

not me

I would have nothing to fear if they had won. In fact, I probably would have been signing up for the Wehrmacht had that have been the case.

Don't worry Nigel. You'll never have to worry about England being German ever again. In fact, better yet, you won't ever have to worry about England being English again. S O O N

Very little. No jews in the family, blonde hair, green eyes. I got fat though, so I can assume some form of repurcusion for that.

>Implying Hitler unironically had designs to kill every other human on Earth apart from Germans. 'It is useless to try to make Germans out of the French or Poles' - Hitler. This is 10th Grade level history taught by a bad teacher.

You know the blond hair and blue eyes thing was an ideal, not a requirement.
>Fat
If you actually lived under an NS regime you wouldn't get the chance to become fat.

US would still be segregated, no great influx of Jews, the ones here sent packing to Madagascar Palastine cleared out so Muslims all calmed down, former USSR recovering and developing nicely under benevolent German rule, millions of whites `never victimized by black crime, Rhodesia and South Africa still intact... sounds like heaven.

>Lebensraum wasn't real!

So the answer is yes, you would fear them, mutt.

>burger education

Lebensraum was to east of Germany, how does Lebensraum proves the idea of obliterate 6 trillion non-german people by the evil nazis?

>Lebensraum applies to the entire world and explicitly or even implicitly involves killing anyone that isn't German that happens to be on the newly acquired land
Lurk moar

>be anglo
>bitch to germany and shiet
>get rekt
>hide in your island and suck american an russian cock for help
>when allies have all the work done start bombing germany