Is there anything more pathetic then white men who date Asian girls...

Is there anything more pathetic then white men who date Asian girls? Australia is full of them and 9/10 times its some manlet beta whos only redeeming factor is that his white. But whats either weirder is how so many assblasted manlets come onto pol trying to defend it. Literally pathetic.

True that. Good thing Japanese girls are white.

race traitors are the lowest piece of shit scum on earth

my peepee wont go big boom if i no japanese mommy milkies

No beta bux to fall back on you roastie whore.

Nothing more pathethic then white males with their asian women

> Be one of riches men in world
> Marry chink college girlfriend
> Miserable for the rest of your life
I almost feel sorry for the guy.

Almost.

u mad white boi

>t. charcoal roastie

Stay toasted

why does /r/asianmasculinity always shitpost these threads? we are agreeing to let you have your women back lol

It's pretty bad.

Two of the guys I work with and one of my housemates are dating FOB chinese girls and they are just the most pathetic cucks.

I just feel sorry for them as if it wasn't for their azn waifus they would have to actually do some self improvement to get a girl attracted to them which would only be a good thing for everyone.

Personally I see them as making the smart choice.

Get a girl who took a minimum of 20 cocks and countless loads before. WHAT A PRIZE

Damn, she got FAT

Damn is she ugly. All that money, he could have chosen anyone, and he went for a slippery, jaundiced, butch-looking cat eater.

I saw a shittone of hwite women with hwite children playing in the local park today
maybe just a one off

I encourage you to tell white men walking around with yellow girlfriends, "You only fuck gook bitches because you are not man enough to find a real woman of your own race." I don't like race-mingling, in any of its ugly forms.

Japanese girls are pajeets not white

HE CAN'T EVEN GET A REGULAR GIRLFRIEND, HE HAD TO GET A GOOK

>w-why don't white guys like w-white girls anymore

t. 3rd generation Chang mongrel

Asian males with white females is the true redpill

>this is OP

Redpilled slav women know how to cook the rice.

amwf doesn't trigger me like seeing wf with niggers. Perhaps cos I know its a combo that can produce high tier people

also, in typical circumstances only 40% of males of any generation of any race get to pass on their genes to the next gen. The remaining 60% are weeded out of existance. This natural selection keeps the genepool healthy, without it, every malformed beta would get to soil the genepool and the pool would go into genetic freefall.
Every gen is faced with the problem - what do with the 60% of beta males that aren't worthy to replicate? Pairing them off with chinks is ok from white people perspective. Also chinks are the slave race of asia, they lack humanity, they need some more human genes in their pool, so its giving white betas chink women is win win.

I don't mind when White girls fuck/date/marry Asian guys because they don't have an IQ of 85.
It's not a double standard. Niggers are just subhuman.

So you're okay with White girls with college-educated Nigerian migrant men, who are on average way smarter than White Americans?

Not a rhetorical question. I'm genuinely curious.

College educated in Nigger history =/= smart.
If they hook up with the 4 STEM majors who didn't get into a community college via affirmative action, then sure. That's fine.

what's a better alternative user? and don't tell me it's fem white women

For real though, isn't Educated black vs. Educated white becoming level now.

Mainly account for the fact that a lot of African Americans are around city suburbs compared to the millions of redneck in fly-over states with little/no education.

Just curious.

>Be autistic manlet
>No decent white girls will ever date you
>Choice between date Asian girl or be alone
>OMG WHY ARE YOU DATING ASIAN GIRLS, SUCH A LOSER KYS

relly maeks me think.

Okay I don't think a single Nigerian person comes to the US to study liberal arts.

I guess we all have to learn to not judge a situation on first glance.

Unless it's the situation described by OP.

If you go for Asian girls because you're such a loser youll probably get shit Asian girls too. No one will hate on you unless you go "Asian men suck! See I'm so good and desirable"

Yes.
White men that dates white socjus scum and declares themselves shit like male allies, and "on a open relationship" and so forth.

Unless you think that the migration is a brain drain, pic related suggests that they'd need to about double their average IQ scores for STEM

I feel like Australia is some uber chad haven where you need to be a mega chad to do anything with girls. It's no wonder

Also how to divorce rape you.

Can we start calling these people Rice Traitors?

Not only is it a crime. It's a sin! Now keep repeating that so they start doing what you want them to do.

come home, white man

Nigerians in the USA are good at STEM. Might be a bit of brain drain, as is the case with most developing countries. And the low IQ is probably mostly due to malnutrition, as is the case with most developing countries. I don't think China's average IQ was very high until about 20 years ago either.

my race-mixed son says hi - the high IQ is already exuding from him

> college-educated Nigerian migrant men, who are on average way smarter than White Americans?
no they aren't. niggers are niggers. Even ones that are domesticated will produce sub IQ offspring.

Stay mad you yellow faggot.

>Is there anything more pathetic then white men who date Asian girls?

They only do that to desperate middle class white men in free, rich western countries, and only after becoming naturalized. Why the fuck would they try the same thing after immigrating to China to be with a 1%er?

In sure you are white and totally not a larping Chang

I can already see his social anxiety and lack of testosterone though!

I wonder if he's angry because he knows what she really looks like under that 10 ton worth of makeup

wew too much plastic in one photo

that's called projection cuntknuckles

Asian women are smarter. And more supportive of their man than Western roasties.

Prove me wrong.

Slavs make Asians look degenerate in comparison. I have a polish qt who's getting me a sex doll for christmas.

Gee I wonder why Asian girls go for white guys so much?

>tfw when hapa
>tfw when living in Europe
>tfw when high cheekbones
>tfw when approached by white girls
>tfw glanced by fresh qt immigrant chink girls

Your move, white boi.

Why are Westerners and Asians so obsessed with dick size? You guys are the embodiment of the virgin walk meme. Slavs don't give a shit about the most petty of things.

>Mongrels have achieved nothing in history other then destroying homogeneous nations

Your move, mutt

I'm going to have tons of white children while you mongrels will become winners of the Darwin Award.

>is that "his" white
he is
if you're so upset that asian women want nothing to do with you try finishing high school, they like smart men.

>tfw when milky white skin
>tfw when don't even lift
>tfw when skinny phaggot
>tfw when only 5'10 tall
>tfw when still got asked by girls to prom
>tfw when her mother thinks Im a cute fucboi
>tfw when 99% country is white

kek, your move tough guy.

You were in the last thread you faggot. Same pic same meme flag. Here

What did they mean by this?

Ahhh, just on time, here comes the asian women internet defense force acting like all white women are roasties and whores (alot of them are though) and the asian masculinity posters. My first girlfriend was a Korean. Even if she wasn't a horrible person (and a fucking closet roastie, I'm not even joking, bitch was the fucking Bicycle of Busan) I'd still regret it. Race mixing is immoral, especially in these days when the best of the races are in rapidly thinning numbers. Whites should not dilute themselves, nor Japanese or Koreans.

>kek when not chad
>kek when 99% is huwhite
>kek when still approached by white girls
>kek when been forcefully kissed by balkan girls
>kek when no money
>kek when NEET
>kek when they still find Im awkwardly cute

>kek when too autist to even approach
>kek when girls incite conversation
>kek when they ask for my FB
>kek when no FB

She's only famous because she later wrote an article about how disgusting white men with yellow fever really are.

What the fuck is with Asians? They actually don't know how to just act fucking normal. I'm at the gym today, it's fucking packed, and this slant-eyed cunt cunt is just sitting on his phone hogging the bench. I legit asked him 5 times in 20 minutes "are you done yet?" and he kept saying no for 20 minutes and then he just got up and left. Didn't touch his weights again, didn't even put them back, like he expects someone to just put them back for him. Just wastes 20 minutes of my time for no reason. Are these cunts actually autistic? Like they can't grasp the most basic social norms at all. I honestly reckon the only cunts who date them are autistic betas who can only pull gooks because gook chicks can't tell they're fkn autistic weak cucks

How many quappa bastards have you fathered with European women you're not even facebook friends with? You madman

My girlfriend is white and gorgeous, probably going to end up marrying her.

But truth is, white girls cant compete with Asian girls. See their reaction anytime a hot Asian girl is in the proximity, they are aware of the Asians females power over white cock.

Ive fucked one Asian (Chinese) and it was glorious.

Still have to have 3 white babies for the race though so will suppress yellow fever.

Maybe chinks and gooks are different in your country. As I said above, they're fucking weird over here. Not going near one.

>kike
>white
pick one

wtf is that? some mutant incest baby of the bush family?

Fuck off jap shit

gook women are no uglier than local women at worst, these days the gooks are actually hotter because they're less likely to have tattoos

We have bigger problems to worry about

kek

Absolutely. Just wish they would behave normally ffs. The ones that are normal are the biggest THOTs tho.

>*than
>*it's
>*whose
>*he's
>*what's
>*even
>terrible grammar
>somehow can't find a date
Sage

man wtf everyone is nuts
or the grass is always greener

kek.

all EA people have a brown undertone...

He picked up some mainland chinese from NW instead of NE.

whomst'm yall

>whore who's so dumd that she earns money by reflecting back the light
>tries to prove with her that white women are dumb
fag detected

double firsts at Cambridge aren't even that rare

>Its such an achievement to have an IQ of over 100!! Go niggers!

As much as i hate white women, i need to say that white men are living like children nowadays, they dont ask a girl out immediately because they're too busy seeking childish pleasures in life, once they start dating, they are brainwashed by society (what if she's not the one, im going to wait and see if someone better comes along, im gonna play vidya while i wait)

all women want are getting married and pregnant, just give them that

>muh dick
Africa is over to your left nigger

Agreed. Australia is a joke that way

Maybe you were dealing with chinks

>Is there anything more pathetic then white men who date Asian girls?
Yes.
At least they are not the owner of pic related.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

rural aussie chicks are hot, smart, conservative and normally athletic. get out more son!

Divide and conquer shill. Do you just spend time drawing up goofy faces, or do you actually have a life?

man, he is 13 years old!

We don't even look at you as males, stop lying you scum

Hi /r9k/, here's my predicament
>have Japanese pen pal for over a decade (I'll note that I'm not a weeb, don't care about the culture or anime)
>develop close bond and chat with eachother over videocalls with no intention of ever being more than good mates
>she recently confesses that she is in love with me and has been saving money to move down here to be with me
>having an internal struggle because of Sup Forums, family and friend conditioning
On one hand she is very attractive and ideal wife material but if I'm with her I look like one of those betas that imports wifes from thailand, there's an unspoken taboo about WMAF pairings in the public eye. Also my kids would not be white which is a thought that terrifies me.

His missus looks like a fridge in a red dress