Daily reminder

Good morning anons, just a reminder - Jesus loves you all. Have a good one.

k

Thanks, britbro- you too, God bless.

are you holding up okay Sup Forums? show me your holding up okay face

Good night alt right

lol neck yourself, faggot

I have a bad toothache pls pray for my tooth and relief from pain

>Fags don't know praying only works if you address God by name

Except he doesn't you heretic

Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.

now ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

The Lord is a jealous and avenging God; the Lord is avenging and wrathful; the Lord takes vengeance on his adversaries and keeps wrath for his enemies. The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and the Lord will by no means clear the guilty. His way is in whirlwind and storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet. He rebukes the sea and makes it dry; he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither; the bloom of Lebanon withers. The mountains quake before him; the hills melt; the earth heaves before him, the world and all who dwell in it. Who can stand before his indignation? Who can endure the heat of his anger? His wrath is poured out like fire, and the rocks are broken into pieces by him.

The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

He does sunny boy, unless you do or are the things you have listed and do not seek redemption.

k

I like cock
Pls pray for me

Well clearly God doesn't love everyone. He loves those that stay true to him.

tfw no pure christian life
only emptiness

Also it's not like religion is safe from all this garbage.

One can just go to /r/christianity to look at all the proceding garbage over there. There's things way worse than this picture as well over there.

He does my man, that's why he send Jesus so sinners like us will accept him as our saviour and repent from being serial degenerates.

My man, reddit is cancer. Avoid it even if it claims to have a christian subreddit, join us in infinite christian chan.

do you has a feminine penis

Anyway, meme templar flag is gone now.

And you don't think reddit is the way a representation of how most or atleast many millenial christians think? Where communists failed to destroy religion by just trying to openly deny it destroy it, liberalism and cultural marxists suceeded by just infiltrating it from within and castrating it, and essentially chopping it's balls off, making it docile.

Of course given the highly hierarchial nature of some of these, some resistance is still here. But I'm almost sure we will see the papacy embrace homosexuality/transgenderism/sodomy in our lifetime. That's not to say that traditionalist christianity will completely dissapear, but they will have to hide and will be pretty much universally hated and possibly persecuted. I completely agree with Evola on this topic.

>tfw I used to be a lefty atheist guy that liked the likes of richard dawkins
If I had known what all of this would come to, I'd have thought differently about it all.

Hope you are having a good day snow user, just to be clear sodomy is sin and it is absolutely repulsive one of the main forms of degeneracy, I do not partake in that lifestyle or I will not self harm myself in any form - be it sodomy or by necking myself. I value my life and yours too my man. Stay safe.

PICKLE DICKKKK

I like you

I see your point, and I am not denying it - mainstream Christianity is pure cancer, here in the UK is terrible, churches that read the quran, churches with the sodomite flag, leftie policies...

Yeah you are 100% right mainstream Christianity has been infiltrated by marxists, it is just a matter of time when real Christians (not sure if I fall into that category but I am trying) will have to hide, as we will be persecuted for being transphobe, homophobe, fascist, racist... Now more than ever I understand why Jesus said "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

>blocks u path after church
>take em off user

how you know

TY user