How am I supposed to ever succeed in the working world when I'm an ugly autist that has failed over 30 graduate...

How am I supposed to ever succeed in the working world when I'm an ugly autist that has failed over 30 graduate interview processes? It's near impossible for me to pass interviews due to not being a posh and extroverted normie.

It's fucking demoralising looking at LinkedIn and seeing all these normies who are more successful than me solely due to their normieness.

It seems like being a normie, and going to a top 5 university is all that matters. And the only career paths that are worth anything are high finance, management consulting, and software at one of those huge companies.

Meanwhile at my current job, I became the ugly loser nobody talks to after one day. I used to be demoralised when seeing the calendar events filled with social events but I don't care anymore. Living in my tiny flat in London, not being able to save anything, was novel for some months but if I'm live this at the age of 30 I may as well kill myself

Maybe you should.check your privilege asshole. Alot of people are alot less fortunate than you

i hope ur trolling

join a masonic lodge, there you can get training on public speaking

What do you work? This isnt /R9k/ btw
I link to people (esp. britbongers) with my knowledge of good ole rock music

I am a guy who hires grads. Not in your country though. What industry are you in - I am in finance. Maybe I can give you some tips?

Go into account and work freelance doing taxes and stuff building your own clients. Every one expects accountants to be autists anyways.

Sage

And I'm sure your current job pays well and you don't worry about finances. You should kys, but only because you're a spoiled faggot who doesn't know how good he's got it.

A dead end public sector job with inflated job title so it doesn't look like I am completely wasting my time on my CV but really I am

desperate times call for desperate measures

take 2 shots alcohol before your next interview. just don't drive tho.

Your destiny is to fight for a better tomorrow. Do it!

Huh, it's almost like people who are socially successful are successful in society.

This
Tell me how many times you got raped.
Or better, Can you take a shower with hot water? I've been taking cold showers since 2013

If you can't fight off your rapist then you're a little faggot that deserved it.

Go into tech faggot.

>Living in my tiny flat in London, not being able to save anything
Stop trying to live in London then.

Go to your doctor. Say u got ADD. Get prescribed Adderall. Become a chad mastermind in a few days.

>How am I supposed to ever succeed in the working world when I'm an ugly autist that has failed over 30 graduate interview processes?

>t. average trumpcuck

SAD. Your pic is accurate; hang yourself.

go seek therapy and take public speaking classes
studies show it works