youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag
youtube.com/watch?v=tP8Jicws-mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B-britannia rules the waves?

Britons n-never shall be slaves?

>Not being trained to get out of a headlock
one of the easiest moves ever

They're fucked unlike us am I right?

Oi! You cheeky wanker! Hands up chop chop! Im Mark Evans you twat!

Help me make a slogan for this Sup Forums!

Should've had more self-defense and tactical training instead of diversity classes.
Wearing high heels is a definite disadvantage if a suspect needed to be apprehended. Also a dumb idea from a worker safety point of view: how many sprained their ankles that day?

Speaking of diversity classes...

Here is the use for that 'diversity budget'...

Baby are you too embarrassed to show your flag?

You lack credibility

So does your police.

ya bad bwoy

youtube.com/watch?v=gf4AD8tX2SU meanwhile what the dutch police is doing.
i hope britcucks have fun with their shitty brexit.

Don't be placid
Barriers don't prevent acid

Jesus fucking Christ, this can't be real life. It feels like watching some fictional concept -- brainwashed zombies, or something that you saw in a scifi movie -- actually exist in society. It's like Black Mirror in real life.

What the ever living fuck is going on? Why do the police need to have political statements about sexuality painted on police cars? How have so many people just utterly lost their minds?

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

British people deserve to be killed. I am rooting for Islam tbqh

lefty/pol/ pls go

Police these days in the UK chase after low hanging fruit. The problem comes from how the UK perceive law enforcement.

In the UK they have this thing where the law has to be seen to be done. What this is suppose to mean is that the public are suppose to be at least allowed to know that arrests are being made, criminals punished and so on.
In reality what it actually means is two things. First it's better to arrest/convict loads of people of stupid shit than it is to arrest/convict one person of a serious crime. This way the government gets to boast about high numbers which sound good, but in reality it's mostly people being arrested for dumb shit like jaywalking which no one really gives a fuck about.
Second thing to happen is basically OPs image. When cops do dumb shit like this the idea is they're "visible" and to the public it looks like they're actively policing and doing their job. In reality they're just wasting time doing dumb shit because catching real criminals is hard work.

ATTN Britain, Ameriburger here.

I will be moving to Southern Germany this winter will I will begin training the resistance to first take back Berlin, Frankfurt and Hamburg. After this we will meet up with the resistance in Brussels and Amsterdam where we will steam role Britainstan 1.0. Provided we can destroy the subhumans, you may join forces on our march to Scandinavia to liberate Sweden. See you this summer.

>How have so many people just utterly lost their minds?
Hell is empty, all the demons are here

>Violent crimes SOAR

I doubt it, post that data

Happy now?

Your ID doesn't change when you switch flags, proxy poster

It's up 13% according to official statistics. It's all over the news and even Trump commented on it.

Kek. Finally, all the recent Sup Forums threads have started to leech out into normieland.

SAGE THIS SHIT GUYS

Dont be a Chuck
Fuck and suck that truck

>implying they even bother recording the data anymore
>a fucking leaf

What's the margin of error?

>in reality it's mostly people being arrested for dumb shit like jaywalking which no one really gives a fuck about.

Mate "jaywalking" isn't even a crime here.

Why would they make claims about the crime rates if they don't have the data?

It was just an example of something retarded no one cares about but everyone could understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag

Thank god we won WW2, right? :-)

Is that a dark elf?

Feels great, doesn't it?

First hand experiences?

Remember when mothers of the Rotherham scandal went to the police but were totally ignored?

youtube.com/watch?v=tP8Jicws-mY

>I doubt it
I don't know what basis you would have to dismiss this statement. The middle class continues to be sucked dry, opportunities for younger people continue to shrink, tensions between the competing cultures/communities that reside inside the borders of the UK continue to rise. That crime is increasing would seem to be self-evident.

That said, there was a gigantic blitz of """news""" all at the same time that featured the exact same wording; pic related. That's classic psyop operations.

First hand experiences are shit

Violent crime has been on a strict downward trend for decades

Because there are fewer and fewer whites to report it Chang.

>Having a diversity budget when you are cash strapped.

Why won't Sup Forums allow fun? Relax guys Jesus...

Fuck off, Satan.

At least I have the guts to show my flag.

Both Canada and the UK have higher white populations than the US, I don't think that's the issue here.

What's Satanic about asking to see the actual data?

That's because we are subjects, a fancy term for slave.

they are too busy arresting twitter users to catch rapists and murderers.

S A G E D
A
G
E
D

Translation: DELETE THIS!

>How have so many people just utterly lost their minds?
(((They))) have won.

Dude Sup Forums is only fun when you have a Sup Forums fetish in your life okay you can't just make it funny out of sheer randomness I mean the kikies could but there ideology is just pure pol random ness and yeah.

telegraph
>dailymail
>thesun
>theguardian
>mirror
all racist right wing propaganda sites lmao k

>146481335
You'll generally receive more engagement with your posts if you take a moment to think before typing. Best of luck.
>+$0.02