Sex before marriage should be illegal

Sex before marriage should be illegal.

#truestory

Although I do agree that extramarital sex is bad for society. I can't fully support it because, who are we to tell people what they can and can not do. Nevertheless, bump for thread with potential.

Not illegal, but definitely frowned upon as a culture, number one reason almost everywhere is a shitshow cuz nobody wants to get tied down. However thats how you get rich and be happy. Poor kids with unmarried parents.

So even thought you see the problem, you don't want to treat it because the treatment is not fun?

Sounds pretty fucking stupid to me.

Until the woman who waited til marriage to have sex with you finds out you have a micropenis and that she's actually gay and leaves you anyway.

>it's the guy who cheats first

>who are we to tell people what they can and can not do
We are fucking right and they are fucking wrong.
Do you really need any other reason?

Sex should be illegal.
end the human species in a single generation

virgins will agree

That’s actually a well done comic

The behavior of adults in the West has become supremely selfish

It’s disgusting

Welcome to every solution ever
>greenhouse gas is bad for the environment
No duh, but people are instant gratification whores so nothing gets fixed. Yes sex outside of marriage is bad, but good luck making people think that way. Also marriage is best for into children and their stability and happiness

wrong

>Although I do agree that theft is bad for society. I can't fully support it because, who are we to tell people what they can and can not do. Nevertheless, bump for thread with potential.

Are you saying that the solution is to start lynching people again?

>greenhouse gas is bad for the environment

Actually, back in the 50s adultery WAS illegal in pretty much every state. Not that anybody went to jail but it was about the only way to get a divorce. I suspect adultery was less common back then but I know for a fact divorce was VERY rare. If a couple got a divorce every one in town knew and it was a scandal for years.

Subhumans that fail to properly raise their children, because they put their petty hedonistic desires before the well-being of their offspring and divorce/remarry multiple times, should have their right to parenthood taken from them.

That makes as much sense as outlawing gay marriage.

Actually, im gonna get some hate here but its just the facts ma'aam. For the longest time, judeo-christian values is what made people civil like that. Sex before marriage was always there, but it was always frowned upon, and no respectable woman would have had children without a married father unless she was a widow. Marriage was commonplace and let me tell you, life was good, even if you didnt believe in god it was commonly understood as a society that marriage was the best way to get ahead in life, procreate, and increase everybodys happiness. The happiest people arent the ones that are single and "free", its the ones who have kids with a woman they love and a house they own.

>Inb4 American beauty

Yes there are exceptions, but thats what generally is the case

fun fact about that comic
most divorces are started by women and the most common reason is economic.

This
HowDoIGetRidOfTheseChokeMarksMyHusbandComesBackFromDeploymentTomorrow.jpg

A lot of people aren't slutting around but just looking to have a companion and make it work. Almost everything is stacked against young couples, culturally and financially, with even parents warning their adult children away from starting families young. A young couple inevitable finds themselves in a superficial position where very few forces around them support their bonding as a couple while many customs and temptations threaten to drive them apart.

The problem isn't premarital sex, it's that people aren't getting married.

That's absurd. You wouldn't buy a car without taking it for a spin? Pagans got something right when it came to sex and family.

We may not have the moral authority to tell them what to do, but we should be enforcing marriage contracts to ensure OP's pic doesn't happen as often.

As an aside, about 70% of divorces are initiated by the woman. So OP's pic is a good 'story', but it is more probable that the woman is the one to fuck a Chad and leave her husband/kids first

How does the guy's new family standing on solid ground fit into the metaphor?

>You wouldn't buy a car without putting decals on it first
You already "test drive" her by going on dates and spending time with her

>men are the bad guys
this is why no one takes this shit seriously anymore. we all know that the true relationship/family/nation wreckers are and always have been women

Check mate slavshit

>using children as weights to fix a fundamentally broken bride/marriage/union

Was this supposed to end up good in some way?

>who are we
The guys with the guns you coward motherfucker

The new child is supported by two loving parents. The bridge represents the divide between the old family and the new one.

Sounds retarded, you need to be able to thoroughly find out if she's submissive and deferential or controlling and greedy first, and this kind of retardation just sets you up to be deceived.

Lol

If you make manufacturing the pill or other contraceptives punishable by death, things will take care of themselves. Break sex and you break man. Sex is for procreation primarily.

Marcus Aurelius was a sun worshipping bitch boi

I bet you really love those ghetto gang banger niggers, right? Because you seem like one.

If you like someone only for sex than you are just a terrible person

The state should play no role in any sexual relationship.

The state should play no role in marriage.

Non-virgin brides should be shamed and ostracized by society.

Every little girl should be taught that having sex opts them out of ever expecting another good/monogamous marriage partner.

Here's the kicker: Communities should be allowed to remove children from broken homes. The fact that we insist shitty parents "still own their children and we can't really do anything about it" has always been the biggest burden on society. It's somehow a parent's sole (dual) responsibility to raise a child, but society is always the one that bares the burden of bad parenting. In a close to ideal one, the responsibility of raising a child would be on the society as a whole.

So what if he worshipped the Sun? And the only bitch boi here is you

It's not about fun dude. I believe that every man should be free to do as he wishes and I despise government intervention. A point that people often miss is that for the most part, single parenthood wasn't forbidden by the government, but was frowned upon by society. That was extremely effective. Basically, keep the government out.

Maybe I made my point poorly. I was suggesting that the government shouldn't fucking tell me what to do. But I'm fine with society making it known that such behavior is not cool.

Okay, simmer the fuck down bitches.
My bad for not making my point clear

Ooga boogas engage in warfare by running at each other and picking individual fights til ome side runs away.

The white man took 64 men and formed the Phalanx.

Nonsense it shouldn't be illegal, it is a victimless crime. However premarital sex is degenerate and an affront to your family's honour, and thus people who engage in premarital sex (along with adulterers and general degenerates) should be fully ostracized until they kill themselves at which point they should still be afforded no honours or respect.
>If your mother who committed adultery calls you hang up as though it is a telemarketer
>If your brother who had premarital sex comes to visit close the door as though you hadn't seen anyone standing there
>If your sister who had become addicted to drugs asks for help getting clean call the police and tell them some vagrant woman is harassing you
At no point should you offer these degenerates sympathy or hope of redemption, to offer them redemption is an insult to those who never committed acts that require redemption.

What if the society takes away your kids because you're a shitlord

A car is a fucking object you pleb. If it breaks down you can easily replace it with another. The point here is about healthy, long lasting relationships. Remember, the family is a micro state and the state is made by lots of this macro states. If one is suffering, then both are.

That's not the point Fritz. If you switch the genders it's the same ordeal.

Oh, those same guys that don't want the government mingling in their business? Indeed we are!

Yes if only he followed a white religion like Christianity.

We're talking about an ideal here.
In this close to ideal society, people that say 'shitlord' would practically not matter, because superior communities would have already taken over inferior ones.

I wish more people thought like you OP. It would create insane amounts of hilarious drama when men marry other men thinking they're actually women.

When you are married, you can have all the raw sex you want

Fact : water boils in 100°C under 1013,25 hPa of pressure.

Also fucking math and coding.
Computer codes are determinisric.
And logic.

We should just kill the children of shitty parents, and then kill the parent.

>who are we to tell people what they can and can not do

We don't tell them, God does.

We should all be implanted with chips at birth that can detect when sex is occurring with all the relevant statistics that our future lover(s) can access like:

>age of first sexual experience
># times intercourse
># times oral given
># times oral received
># times anal given
># times anal received
># participating partners each event
>biological sex of partners with links to their history for cross reference
>race of partners
>nationality of partners
>immigration status of partners
>age of partners
>average gross income of partner from last 5 years with tax returns available
>positions attempted
>positions successful
>was the sex enjoyable
>did orgasm occur
>was it concensual
>was it enjoyed anyway if not consensual
>toys used
>lube used
>animals used
>duration
>was it recorded with link to audio and/or video
>penis length and width
>vagina depth, moistness, and looseness
>anal depth used, blood lost, and length of subsequent prolapse in mm
>erection strength on Mohs hardness scale
>would they have sex with this person again
>would they recommend to a friend or family member
>also access given to comments left by former partners for future partner reference material

So god should be the one to punish them.

good luck trying to enforce it

What if this 100% real god told me to punish them in his name because he is too busy running the universe?

Let's duel faggot

The notion that you "must" have a sexual release is as erroneous as it is injurious. The sex organ is like the tear duct---- even if you haven't cried in years, it will still work!

The reason why most people "need" a release is because they engage in lascivious thoughts and fantasies which is akin to gorging on food.
Of course if you eat too much, eventually you'll throw up. Likewise, if you're sexually stimulated to such a point, a release will doubtlessly occur sooner or later as a result.
Nobody says throwing up after gorging is good for you or natural. The same could be said for sexual excesses.

Quitting masturbation has helped my life and cleared my mind like nothing else and I would have never believed it had I not seen this post a few weeks ago.
Stop masturbating, stop premarital sex, and start developing yourself so that you can attract a procreation worthy partner.

Remarrying is not bad for existing children. Fuck, anything is better than allowing a woman to raise children alone.

He's omnipotent, he's not too busy to do anything. You are just a faggot trying to justify using statism to project his religious and social ideals. At the end of the day you are no different than the social justice warriors who demand that parents who refuse to accept their children as trans should have said children taken away.

Extra marital sex is fine, birth control and abortion shouldnt be legal. That would make marriage relevant again because mostbwomen wouldnt whore around and would commit.

>Almost everything is stacked against young couples, culturally and financially, with even parents warning their adult children away from starting families young. A young couple inevitable finds themselves in a superficial position where very few forces around them support their bonding as a couple while many customs and temptations threaten to drive them apart.
I know that feeling too well. Sure it's nice to be proving people wrong after so many years, but still it would have been nice not only to have had support but to have had more people in the same position instead of all our friends slutting around being degenerate because they wanted to (((enjoy their youth))).

No.
Marriage should be illegal desu.
It's a trap by the vaginal jew
to enslave men and extort and destroy them.

No marriage, no slavery.

But it isn't fine. Look, I enjoy it, you enjoy it, everyone does. The problem however, is that it's destroying the foundation of our nations. I'm an American first and I'd gladly give up on my degenerate ways for my nation to be stable, prosperous and harmonious again.

>At the end of the day you are no different than the social justice warriors
Nigga, left and fight are the same thing. Everyone works in their personal interest. The methods may differ but it's always the same shit. There is no morality in real life, only influence.

>Marriage should be illegal desu.
Eh, I can get behind this to some extent. Marriage should be entirely a social system, the government should have no say and influence outside of the courts dealing with the breakup of combined assets in the event of a divorce.

Essentially as far as the state cares marriage should just be two (or more) people combining their assets. Divorce from the perspective of the state should only entail the division of those assets similarly to if two business partners founded a business and decided to go their separate ways.

I wondering the other day, at what point in history did humanity pervert sex from procreation into pleasure? There are multiple tribes in africa that do not believe in masturbation or fucking without the intent of getting the woman pregnant. Cumming is pleasurable though so we ended up degenerating sex into something else.

Marriage shouldn't be illegal and should be encouraged. The laws however, must change. I don't care what reason you have for them to change, the simple fact that they are one sided and discriminatory, should be enough.

>vaginal jew. Kek

I would put that painting on my wall if I didnt hate Jordan "im not in it for the money, wait buy my program" Peterson.

>Its okay that I'm a hypocrite because others are hypocrites
Or you could you know, realize that it isn't the state's job to legislate morality and the best way to control morality is by individually putting your foot down and saying that immorality isn't acceptable. Cut degenerate people from your life like doctors would a cancerous tumor, if others follow your example you could eventually help start a social movement of ostracizing degenerates and the problem might deal with itself.

Besides outlawing things, even under pain of death has never stopped crime. If you say prostitution is illegal, people will simply try to hide being prostitutes or going to prostitutes, if you say homosexuality is illegal homosexuals will simply come up with convoluted slang and signals to illustrate their homosexuality and sexual preferences.

Humans are social creatures, being ostracized wounds people far more than being threatened with fines, imprisonment, or death.

No wonder nobody likes you.

>Nigga, left and right are the same thing.

No. it's just you being a faggot, using faggie ways to justify your fagg arguments, because you're a dumb Pole that can't make real ones.

There is no unified humanity in anything. Different cultures have dealt with sex in different ways. Those that addressed it properly, rose on top. Those that didn't, stayed in the bottom. There's also many other factors that come into play in this as well and there hasn't been a continuous practice forever.

it shouldn't be illegal but it should be heavily frowned upon like it used to be. social shaming of cheating husbands and whores used to keep people in line until the 60's and all the bullshit they brought happened.