Is this the Solution to saving White America? I think I have been reasonable here...

Is this the Solution to saving White America? I think I have been reasonable here. A great thing here is the US wouldn't border Mexico. Could be done without that much of a struggle. No room for Liberals that hate European America. They go over the Southern Border.

>giving some of the best agricultural land on the planet to a bunch of subhumans
No

>European America
>not still multi-cultural or multi-ethnic
??????

Looks like Mexico gets some nice clay, all according to plan for the Eternal Nacho.

I say, give Florida for the niggers. Deport spics to mexico.
Keep the rest white.
Asians can choose to go to Florida or back to Asia.

lol how would you get the people to move to the multicultural part il just shoot you if you try to move me

Forgot pic

>New York
>White and european

Inland Empire California is beautiful and full of conservative whites. Not selling that place out.

>french-canadians
>human

Does anyone actually believe it can be saved?

>Solution to saving White America

Gas all the kikes

Them Nazis will do it.

The sad part is Florida was over 90% white in the 1940s. The whole Florida being black and Hispanic thing is new, much like in a lot of other places in the US.

>giving them the gigafactory

hah!

It's really not though.

what nazis ? the military is largely hispanic would they help or fight yall ?

Giving away land? Over my rotting corpse! In which case I wouldn't care much

It can be conquered by future ancestors. But right now you need to be seen as compromising. It is indeed sad, but this whole situation is.

>not deporting mixed and non whites to brazil

Source that shit Julio

>cutting off new Orleans and Texas
Its like you have no concept of the economic reasons we fought the Mexican American war.

California is one thing, as most of their cities are beyond saving, despite their natural resources. But you chose to cut off west Texas and New Orleans, while keeping only the most liberal part of Texas for "European America". You are clearly a moron.

Texas would rather secede

I Knew Poll would hate this. This is a fair compromise that could be Justified. We Still get to have the Nazis Death Squads Dude. We just don't kill everyone.

It's ironic that land taken from the native Americans by military-like conquest, will be re-taken through sexual conquest quite passively by other minorities.
Hush desu...don't "europeans" realize that their demise is just a natural course?

Texas is about to Turn Blue. You gonna Secede with a Bunch of Mexicans that will out breed you.

>Multicultural Texas
Kek

Cali has some ideal farming land, assuming you can get water to it.

Giving away land? Stupid fucking Aussie shitposter kill yourself

>Giving away the amazing northern california
JUST

>dont want to kil everyone
exactly, thats why they should be deported to brazil, it is mixed enough anyway. we could also pay them to help set them up there to make it easier

Viva Aztlan!
Gringos putos.

I thought about that, But all those Cities are basically Black Cities. I gave them two coasts and Nawlins.

>European America isn't multicultural america
>Texas is in multicultural America
Did you even fucking try faggot?

No Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Oregon and Washington state. Then we could see if we can keep some of the east coast. Keep any of those states and it's Doomed.

>cutting off northern az

Why do faggots always do this ??

Also the Phoenix metro is like 75% white and is the only large city to vote republican

You mean 90% Jewish. Florida was full of kikes, Italians and Cubans. Whites only went there to retire or gamble.

The main issue here is the loss of the oil deposits in Texas and a few staple ports, though I guess Vancouver could help make up for it

It would be ideal to use natural borders to aid in hindering illegal immigration. For instance the Mississippi river would make an ideal border as it damn near cuts the country in half, although nobody wants to give up that much land.

The wall should probably be pushed down south of Houston so EuroAmerica has access to the ports of Houston and Louisiana. Push the brown down farther south.

There is no perfect Cut. We will have to sacrifice for the greater good. Amero Nazis taking back the entire continental USA is more of a pipe dream than this.

They're 49% white as it is

You're retarded
Portland is literally the whitest large city in America
Canada and the USA are completely different culturally

You guys, there's lots of prime choice farming land up here in Canada. We'll share. It'll be awesome. Let's get rid of the coloureds, establish whiteness, and y'all can come up here and drink as much of that sweet maple syrup as your heart desires.

Northern Cali is where at the good weed is grown.....the new EA needs to keep that.

Aren't they all Dirty Hippies? We still get Seattle.

You got emus to worry about

ur gross spic

GIVE AN INCH

THEY'LL TAKE A MILE

CANT DO THAT, MICK

If you think I am giving up the Valley to some Mexican controlled cartel you need your head checked.

You'll still be 56% mongrels

All Land is Rightful mexican land

Don't you guys Understand Whites can Still Live in Multicultural America? We can still have that stuff. Just we have to live around more Diversity in those areas.

Not without rivers of blood.

Reminder that Jefferson is still above 90% white

This is you right now. Gonna work out great.

Great and in another 50 years we can give them another slice. Why the fuck not.

>giving the PNW to the multi culti hordes
Over my dead body cunt.

State of Jefferson when?

Mein Neger

>tfw Kansas City fag
Looks comfy to me.

Once you have a White Ethno State in those borders why would you be afraid?

As fucked as portland is, I would never get rid of Oregon without a war. Fucking gorgeous state.

If you plan to deport mixed you probably should just forget about America

Annex north and east half of Mexico, (Baja California, Sonora, Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, Tamalipuas, Veracruz, Tabasco, Campeche, Quitana Roo, Yucatan) and south and west half of Canada, (British Columbia, Yukon, Sasketchewan, Nunavut, Alberta, maybe Manitoba) new manifest destinies, run oil fields, northwest passage and poppy fields, make world our bitch.

Utah is rightful utah clay faggot

New Borders for Assessment.

Its leftist shilling

>Includes Jefferson

Feels good man.

>implying non-whites want to live with their kind themselves

>Just give up a little piece... this time.
"Slippery slope isn't real," they said.

Really, the map should be divided into "provider america" (new england and west coast), and "parasite america" (the south and most of the midwest). Conservacucks are cancer and should really be in work camps to make up for all the yankee tax dollars they squander.

this shit right here. all these larper nazis can say whatever the fuck they want about me but I'm a mixed race American and if any of these faggots come near me or my mixed children so they can larp about muh 1488 white race nao, I'll just fucking shoot them.

nobody takes nu pol seriously

>After canadian invasion
Good luck with that, all their cities are right next to the US border and would get steamrolled through and wiped out before the leafs could even blink an eye.

Enjoy the nigger and tranny dicks then.