This our home. We should be able to go anywhere we want on this home without needing passports...

This our home. We should be able to go anywhere we want on this home without needing passports. Sup Forumstards cannot refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2SpckZ6uPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No borders means no nations. Stop being a hippie and acting like that's an option.

Yet I suspect you'd be displeased if I arrived at your front door with my belongings and invited myself to live there with you

Agreed
Only basement dwelling faggots think government control of free movement is red pilled

Without sovereign borders we would be living in the stone age. No body is stopping you from travelling the world. If all you need is a passport to hop the globe that's pretty impressive actually. What a to be alive.

Mind if I shit in your kitchen sink?

youtube.com/watch?v=p2SpckZ6uPs

>unironically posting a picture of the "globe"
>clearly photoshopped to all hell
>even astronomers will tell you that seeing the colors in this picture would literally be impossible from space

Okay nasa

Nope

Agreed. OP is clearly a (((lizard person)))

Saged

if the earth were a nation yes
its not
so when you fix that little problem and unite all the earthlings then you can say everyone is free to go anywhere.

I want to go to your mum's vagina.

This is your home. I should not be able to have your consent to go through it and take what I want.

Can only work if all non-whites are exterminated.

>non-whites

You're lucky I don't run this show. I would immediately register every citizen on whether they support illegal immigration or not. Those who support it would pay for all of it, with a special tax.

Thatd be cool if i didnt have to worry about muslims immigrating in mass and snackbaring everything once they became the majority.

This our home. we go travel now on home. me make fire. me like white women. ME WUZ KANG

A planetary country and government would destroy all human biodiversity (massive risk of extinction via viral epidemics), destroy all diversity of language and culture, destroy competition, destroy the environment, and become a planetary dictatorship with no outside forces to oppose it. Refuted.
>Sup Forumstards cannot refute this.
wrong.

If you believe that much in freedom of movement, get rid of any fences around where you live and stop locking your doors.

He talked about getting rid of country borders, not installing a world government

Great! Give us your address, we'll be over with friends, family, extended family, maybe a few drug addicts we find on the way in need of shelter. Oh, and you'd better have food ready for all of us. And we'll be needing some cash for our trouble of coming over.

>A planetary country and government would destroy all human biodiversity (massive risk of extinction via viral epidemics), destroy all diversity of language and culture, destroy competition, destroy the environment, and become a planetary dictatorship with no outside forces to oppose it.

Thats exactly what (((they))) want

I'd like to go into your anus, OP. Its my right to go anywhere I please. You cannot refute this.

wrong home is where you are born

1 post by this ID

should houses have borders or are you against that also? should everyone be allowed to walk into everyone else's houses and make it their home? if not then why should the same be said for countries?