Stop not having AIDS

Stop not having AIDS

Hmm...you must be from California

'SpreadAwareness #SpreadLove #SpreadAIDS

My tax dollars at work.

please be shoop

>his last name is literally Wiener
kek

the fuck is with Slim Granny behind him?

Thanks Pozz-man! You’ve finally made me want to never set foot in California again. Before you lowered intentionally infecting others with HIV, I was considering California safe enough to fly out of LAX, but no more! Vegas and other airports will now get all my business when I decide to cross the Pacific.

I really hope someone bashes this guy's skull in.

Honestly user, shits hitting the fan for me here in California, if shit gets any worse I might end up not having anything to lose

Why? When Glorious Leader finally does us all a favor and nukes Cancerfornia it'll take care of him anyway.

I feel bad for commiefornians I know a lot of our guys live their It must suck to live around all that degeneracy

whos that

your boyfriends, faggot!

Commiefornia should be reverse-poldered. Hope this cancer doesn't spread here.

He has AIDS himself and did this so he can poz unsuspecting neg-holes without serious legal repercussions, I’m sure of it.
I mean he’s clearly a flaming homo, and Jesus Christ look at his fucking forearms, there are 12 year old girls with forearms thicker than that.
Can anyone look at him and then tell me
>nah I’m sure he’s perfectly healthy
?

Why don't you guys just leave this shithole? Is there laws on USA that makes it dificult to swich states?

No, you just drive to other state and rent/buy a place, simple as that

No, just whatever it costs to find a residence and pay for a new state license.

Equality is everyone having AIDS!

this guy is 100% poz just look at him, he looks sick and weak

His excuse is that AIDS is treatable now. I wonder if he knows that lead poisoning and GSWs are too?

Stab and gunshot wounds are also treatable and both typically only have a mortality rate of about 27%.
I wonder at what point it becomes a misdemeanour?

He says that while he takes medication to prevent the spread of HIV. Presumably so he continue being degenerate.

>His excuse is that AIDS is treatable now
thats the dumbest shit ever. if that were the case why change the law? it would only affect those people who dont use any treatment anyway then. this guy is full of shit. this user here is right

Once again proving that having a 6-pack doesn't count if you also have a vagina and chick arms

>in the distance, furious pharma hand-rubbing intensifies

Getting fucked in the ass by multiple dudes at gift giving parties while high but be a he'll of a core workout...

Judging by how much that happens in California, probably sooner rather than later.