CIA NIGGERS TRACKIN THIS THREAD

Dear Goyim,

This is your daily reminder that this website is a CIA Nigger honey pot. Everything your write here will be recorded and read by your own personal CIA nigger.

Say something nice to your assigned nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgIiy0WGb98
mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was all satire, boys. Pls gib security clearance.

It only for the LULZ. I swearz.

my wifi password is in an obvious place. Pretty much anyone could be posting from my ip.

I've been posting on some other guy's wifi, he was the one posting all that shit.

you'll never get me!

I kno bro, it's ok. You been on me since I was a bebe raight? Thought I did not know that probably, you guys have something to tell me because you know things about me I should know too.

Same as this user. Mine's also a shared connection in general.

Oh and I thought operation gladio was really cool!

Don't give af. Im behind just shy of 9000 proxies.

Thank you mr cia sir for the fun times

Jokes on them I'm only pretending to be redpilled

hi mom

Your race was created by consistent and frequent inbreeding of the lowest of autistics

I'm CIA

sage

Abandon the dying god you serve before the scales tip against it, lest you be labeled as a part of it and dragged into its grave.

YOU GO TELL EM WHITEY! WE WUZ CIA N SHEET

Um. H..hey there CIAnons. I think my history bears out that I'm nothing more than a shit posting larpfag.

>Say something nice to your assigned nigger.
I can do that easy because he's sitting right next to me, everyone knows this it's what makes the conversation on this site so good

sorry you're in Israel bro, keep buying those depleted uranium bullets, don't worry we'll keep selling them to you

>Pls gib security clearance.
your clearance level is tied to your credit score so yeah, you can forget all about that shit

don't forget to score one for the big guys

When will you bomb the volcano?

Wassup CIA FBI niggers. I'm going to chop my penis off and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Btw, if you see a CIA nigger at night, they usually glow in the dark. Just run em over.

I HAVENT SAID SHIT

I want the records to show that's actually a really scary thought imo

youtube.com/watch?v=jgIiy0WGb98

hey nigger

Dear CIA,

I hate nigger jews.
Thanks for your time,

user

Please give me a job.

Rot in hell you oafish sycophants

All the Untermenschen born from a jewish mother should be dead in a perfect world.

This world is coming, soon.

>Say something nice to your assigned nigger

ooga booga bix nood, muh nigguh

CIA nigger CIA nigger, only days till your demise.
CIA nigger CIA nigger, I know you want to cry.
CIA nigger CIA nigger, life comes at ya quick.
I know you want to say
>WE WUZ SECRET SOCIETIEZ N SHIET

Notice my extensive record. Notice how I stopped getting arrested at 22.

Take note of how I have barely existed on paper for the proceeding decades after my last arrest.
Do you think that I stopped doing what I love to do, or do you think that I got serious and stopped fucking around and ditched the liabilities?

Soon there will be no more grow ops for me to loot that will be worth my time.
But I could keep on doing the same type of thing if I was paid fairly.

me too

tfw Trump drains the swamp and Sup Forums becomes the intel agencies.

Write my IP fucking down you stupid CIA nigger, I DONT GIVE A FUCK.

YOU WANT TO MONITOR ME YOU FILTHY KIKE. YOU THINK I MIGHT BE A DANGER FOR SOCIETY? I WILL PROVE YOU RIGHT SHLOMO! I WONT STOP TILL I REACH THE POINT OF GNOSIS AND BATTLE THE ARCHONS IN THIS SPIRITUAL BATTLE FOR THE MIND. I KNOW YOUR TRICKS YOU DIRTY MONEY SNIFFING, RITUALISTIC, SPIRITUAL DEGENERATE. I'M CREATING PSYCHIC WALLS TO PROTECT ME FROM THE ATTACKS ON THE DIFFERENT PLANES OF EXISTENCE. I WILL LIFT MYSELF UP THROUGH THE HIGHER DIMENSIONS AND BATTLE THE THAUGHT FORMS WITH SPEECH AND ARTISTIC EXPRESSION. YOU WILL NOT KEEP ME TRAPPED IN THIS MATRIX FOREVER. I AM MAN. MY SOUL IS IMMORTAL. I AM I. AWARE. SEEING. BEING.

no you are

its a prank bro
just like the holocauster

My mama says m a gut buy....I dindu nuffin!

>having a wifi password at all
pleb tier

I don't care.

Everything I say is a joke I love jews

What do you think of robowaifus CSIS ?

Post more rare Terrys

stop saying nigger, kike.

Hmm something nice. Thanks for the bantz and I don't blame you guys for not informing your superiors its all jokes and bantz. I wouldn't jeopardize getting paid to shitpost either. With that said your still a faggot.

Is that you Rust Cohl from true detective? Kek

>Say something nice to your assigned nigger.
BRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPTTTTTFFFHFHFHFHHHHHHSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

I told everyone I know if I get vanned, that they kniw what to do.

NO KETCHUP. JUST SAUCE.

STOP WATCHING ME FLAP .....I'm shy

i love black girls with white bodies i am a down ass white boy so i could hang with the true OGs. dont hang me from a tree.

It has been confirmed we have media matters spys as well as Tucker Carlson

mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635

The CIA are faggots

don't really have a lot but I'll post some stuff anyways.

I feel like I have a demon on my left shoulder, an angel on my right, and a CIA nigger on my head.

And Mel Gibson

Amiright Mel

LOL I wish they have a record of my comments and shit. That would be something funny to laugh at :D:D

Im larding as one of the 144k

why are all cia niggers black lesbians? you'd think that wouldnt work in the long term

Any way of submitting a foia request, if I were a burger.

Also larping

what up, my CIA nigga?

fuck the police

They probably lurk here a bit to get us to say things that would jeopardize us.
I'm getting the feeling that half of the shill threads are from them to get anons to post pics of their firearms or ''plans''.

is Terry ok?

My plans are allways a LARP. I wouldn't survive 3 days with out the mighty government taking care of me.

He's homeless as his dad kicked him out and he's streaming from a van these days.

Requesting my cia nigger to try to start shit with my fbi nigger.

im lonely please visit
ps looking for a job

green card Por favor gringo

The ones with the actual plans are out training in the woods right now, meeting in secluded compounds.
Muslims do the same thing in some parts of upstate New York.
I'm sure they would love to get rid of pol though. The truth will be the victor in this struggle.

Who should I trust?

Israel or the CIA?

>be canadian
>don't have CIA
>feels bad
>remember you have CSIS which is close to ISIS

You can trust me goy.

That's so wrong of you to forget about your NSA nigger, do you always neglect your NSA nigger like that ?

Dear CIA nigger,

Every bad thing i say is satire, being edgy is cool, i'm only trying to fit in.
Please contact me ASAP if you have XX chromosomes and are good looking.

PS: Find me a fucking job.

on the off chance a CIA/DIA operative actually reads this thread, I want to give you some information about people I've had weird experiences with:

Andrew Ian Murphy (formerly of Toronto, then Pleiku)
Norman Thomas Mayberry of Iowa
the spooks living around the air force base in Bien Hoa
suspiciously clean-cut backpacker bros working in bars in Vang Vieng
the Colaba police department, Mumbai

why do you keep sending these strange people to harass me? i just want to live a quiet normal life

I BET YOU GLOW IN THE FUCKING DARK

As long as we get our own basements, a never ending stream of free tendies and grape soda, security clearance, and a budget of lets say 100K a year/autist, depending on stationing, why not?

Just let me smoke weed and i will spend hours working for the Unites States to ensure this land remains great.

>Hey CIA Nigger
>Give me a call.
>Let's do coffee.
>See where it goes.

Bingo!

I'm a 69 year young women. I'm single and I don't have any children or grandchildren that I care about. Since Sandra decided she wanted to make black children. Since Kevin is too advanced now to use the post office. Michelle hasn't called me in 10 years. Since Michael doesn't think I'll accept the fact he's a homosexual. Since Stephanie doesn't think I'll accept the fact she's a lesbian. Since the rest of my children hate me for being such an awful person.

Put me in the screencap in your dossier.

Dear CIA the fire rises. Check em.

God said 640x480.

GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS

Nothing a I said was ilegal according to Argentinian law anyway. They need to kidnapp me eichmann style to do something, btw tell your mossad niggers to get out of my country

i inserted my male genitalia into one of those waterjet things at the country club pool earlier this year, kept it there untill i got that good feeling, then they had to close the pool for 2 weeks for some reason

I'm just here for research you glow in the dark motherfuckers.

Suck my dick

COME UP AND FUCKING GET ME IM LOCKED AND LOADED AND READY TO BLAST THE FUCK OUT

i have nothing to loose. kiss my ass.

thanks for the blackpill
sorry your kids got subverted ma'am
we're trying to correct this cia nigger bullshit that caused it

Wait, you would really work for a constant supply of high quality THC, housing, tendies, grape soda and some cash? If the Feds don't go easier on the weed dudes, other entities might hier you. Of course, depending on your qualification and willingnes to learn...