Petition to ban 56% face memes

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

It is obviously a creepy CIA psy op to demoralize Americans. Making fun of other countries is one thing. But attacking Americans like this isn't funny or creative. It is reddit and it is leftypol. Period. I love bantz, but this is not the right way yo do it.

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

I agree. This """meme"""" is forced and isn't even funny at all. We should ban anyone who posts them.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

How does it demoralize us? It's literally
I hate white people so much that I'm going to pretend to be retarded,
the meme.

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

butthurt 56%ers

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

el negro...............

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Ignore it. Don't post it, don't reply to it, don't create meta threads about it. It's a forced meme and if the shills realise it isn't having the desired effect, they'll move on to something else, just as they always do.

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

Hello fellow Americans.

Europoors, am I right?

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

i feel u r right my fellow wypipo it is kwite kleerly dibyd an conker jay eye dee eff sherbloo taktiks

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

Eesti is Besti.

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

No need to ban it, just move it to /bant/ or /trash/, it mostly came from irrelevant /int/ who after nonstop posting on /qa/ and /v/ crying about Sup Forums they just made discord groups to go raid Sup Forums and make up almost every post in those 56% threads, especially the American ones crying about it.

Aaron White
Aaron White

Agreed. Our whites are 100% white. So what if there are some nonwhites living in the US. We don't look like the nasty pictures they keep posting. I, for one, am 50% scottish/german and have many of those features.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

While we're at it can we ban mentions of bantz and shitposting regarding Australians? We're a serious and sober people who feel maligned by this spurious typecasting.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

it's okay to mock other people as long as I am not mocked

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

i think its a lame meme but it shoudnt be banned. you gotta let these foreigners have SOMETHING to try to fight back. put yourselves in their shoes. every day they wake up in shitty countries with no freedom. this is prbly the only place they can come and shitpost about the greatest country on the planet to try to make themselves feel a little better.

David Powell
David Powell

aaaawwwwwww their hurt your feelings?

Jew kike sage

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

You don't need to ban it. Just fucking ignore it. It was painfully obvious it was shareblue shilling the second every second post was being accused of being 56%er.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

false flag

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

Is there a single funny leaf? Has anybody ever seen one?

Evan White
Evan White

this desu

you give the bants, you take the bants

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

theyre rare but they exist.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

I mean, how much don't you make fun of other countries sterotypes? Stop with the hypocrisy

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

waah waah, I can shitpost about other countries but when they do so my feelings get do hurt that I need a petition.
Holy shit,learn to handle the banter you plonker

David Bennett
David Bennett

Getting triggered like a redditcuck
If you can't take the bants, fuck off.

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

It isn't an anti-American meme, it's an anti-/pol/ meme, made by upset people on /int/ that being nonwhite makes their butthole pucker, so they disparage white people and anti-immigration posters by saying they are not white.

All it is m8

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

It's not stale meme yet, therefore it can't be stopped.

Deal with it and stop pretending that america it's or ever was a white country.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

People getting buttmad at le 56% meme is my favorite meme.

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Hello fellow Americans

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

So what would this be? A reverse reverse shill attempt?

You post a failed meme on the board, and then you post fake reactions to the meme, like it has an affect. Then you hope you can convince others to feel the impact, when it just looks like some retards baby drawing?

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

El Pecado...

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

hes got a german last name, aryan master race.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

They exist, about 5% of Canadio posters are funny, the majority of them are just awful because they are females that come here from shitty websites thinking they will stick it to the ebil nazis

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Obamaleaf can be funny if you don't take him seriously

Jose James
Jose James

It's ok to attack Americans, the problem with the meme is that it's not funny.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

fuck off back to rebbit newfag

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

I'm sorry you're triggered.

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

MOMMY PLS PROTECT ME FROM THOSE Sup Forums TROLZ ON THE INTERNET
Jose don't cry

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

This is a perfect example of this, it's not anti American at all, its just salty /isn't/ mad that they can't debate anti-immigration so they just use the
you were never [insert here] and that you are just larping as something your not
Its all cancer, sub-100 iq posters that id expect on cuckchan

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

Everybody has personal meme preferences, you cannot decide for all of us

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

avatarfag that isn't allowed to have a tripcode anymore is funny
No.

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

These memes make me want to rape Euromutants.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

only mongrels get mad at it

Elijah King
Elijah King

faggots like you is why the meme perpetuates
Sup Forums smells your fear
Sup Forums basks in your butthurtedness
take it like a champ, and fucking ignore them, you fairy

Luke James
Luke James

I thnk it's great redpill material, like most lefty memes.
I even thought it was a Cernovich/altright reverse psychology psy op, tried out just before IOTBW and then full-on after IOTBW concluded
I say leave it. It redpills Americans. We're the opposition party anyway and these memes create opposition in the mind.
1D chess

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Le nègre blanc.

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

Banter is fine but this meme is forced at best and shareblue at worse.

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

56% meme
not taking into account pop density per km^2
eurofags
mfw

I fucking hate snow niggers so god damn much.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

Post without your meme flags or you're CIA niggers confirmed.

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

commie
Probably not even white either.

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

The sad part is you don't know this is opening up a Pandora's box of no true Scotsman that will make every country feel they have to prove they aren't Brazil

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

It's fun and catchy.
It causes amerimutts to go full damage control and it's delightful.

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

if thats you then LMAO you fucking mutt

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

Mexican is pissed

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

I am a European Citizen

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

LOLLL....pussies...MODS hELP!!

Landon Price
Landon Price

Just you, mutt.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

black albino

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

im fuckin dying

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

How inbred are you?

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

make me

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

Amerimongs

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

So what? Slavs of this board have to prove that they are not Mongols, Southern Europeans have to prove that they are white and non-Arab looking, Germans, Frenchies and Brits are deemed Mohammeds. You guys didn't expect it to backfire, that's all

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

el goblino...

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

C'mon though, it's forced shit-tier at best. If it was offensive, no one would care. But it's not offensive, it's try-hard.

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

This desu

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

AYO

HOLLLL UP

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Europoors are just butthurt and they have no other outlet other than to commit suicide over their ruins of former countries.

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

Nah, you're Americans hiding behind a flag.

Don't be fooled anons. These people spreading this meme are Americans.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

filename

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

Implying that wasn't already the case

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

Stop being a nigger
White men can take the bants
If the meme hurts your feelings you clearly aren't white

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Hecked and Keked my fellow white man

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

I'd make you eat your own teeth you fucking emasculated snow nigger

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

found the 56%

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Citizenship is not an issue for cia niggers, and neither are VPNs, yet you still use the meme flag. . .

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Its become a case where, if you dont like it, just ignore it. Gotta be fair and say that the Euro[Fags] sat by and let the americans have their memes and fun. Its time for the euros to have their fun.

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

reply to every european post you don't like by calling them achmed
people insult you based on reality
“come on guys, let's not call everybody nonwhite :))))))“

Have you stupid fucks ever considered that being assholes in large numbers might create a backlash eventually?
People who took it as banter will respond in kind, so will people who took it personally and you seem unable to handle either.

David Hughes
David Hughes

I do not know how is it worse than saying that the Slavs are mongoloid, the Brits are Pakis, the French are Ibrahims and so forth

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

do you need a safe space?

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

This picture is a group of average, American friends, and it's one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

la bestia...

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

chill out faggot

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

implying im an american

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Ive thought the same but it will just cause most of the European identity to be rejected, Americans are ultimately more influential than every other representing country put together on Sup Forums, with a lack of muh heritage, brexit wouldnt happen as Americans would never have helped signal boost the brexit message to the top of Twitter and Facebook groups.

Its not going to help leftists either though, like you said, it's going to make people focus even harder on genetic purity, making people forget people like Hitler's werent the ideal of genetic purity either

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

Ok 56% face is banned

mfw 55%

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

its not hes probably an actual mongrel

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

when the burger talks the talk and completely collapses when asked to walk the walk

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

How about instead of banning something like this, you just shut up and deal with it like a big boy? Go back to Tumblr if you can't handle the bants, this ain't a safe space.

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

CIA are not niggers, they are 56% just like you.
Don't be raciss mayng.

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

I think they are hilarious

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

stop being butthurt dude, I honestly just take it as earnest criticism as much as I dish out insults to europeans about muslims as earnest criticism

we point out each other's flaws so that we're aware of them; you're not always able to see them unless you're from the outside looking in

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

Shills will continue to push it for division and Euros will bandwagon because it makes them feel better about the terrible state of their countries. They see it as a counter to American Exceptionalism when in reality if they would just stop trying to compare US and Europe there would be no issues.

Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

when you realize le 56% maymay only erally applies to Jews

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

I don't.

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

a worthless chilean talking shit about literally anyone

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

It's funny because it's so true

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

hahahahahahahahaha

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Prove it faggot. Take your meme flag off. Oh that's right, you won't. You are American.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

"it's not anti-american, it's anti-pol"
As if Americans are the only people on the board.
Fuck you guys are only a third of the population, what gives you the right to be kikes?

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

So are the memes working?

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

fyi OP is a shill baiting a 300 replies muttface thread

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

I don't mind them, but they're WAY too overused

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

Ficki Ficki you fucking sour kraut snow nigger.

Get the fuck back on the cross where your pathetic race belongs.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

It's been around forever and then suddenly a week ago everybody starts spamming the shit out of it, conveniently right around the time leftists got their morale boost from Virginia. Definitely doesn't seem organic to me.

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

This is the adtroturf.

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

CIA niggers glow in the dark.

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

This is just amazing, im american and at worst i just find these memes forced [Much like the "hurhur u let muslimz in2 ur countree"] jokes. At best i find them funny. But the fact is, thats all they are. Jokes.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Americans are so pissed because we are actually darker than the meme and Hispanics consider themselves 100% white. Anyone rustled is an American hispanic.

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

tfw seppos cant handle the banter

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

I would like the 56% meme not to be 56% of the content on this fucking board, but I think it's funny

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

Don't you dare talk to Bootleg Texas like that!

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

Still whiter than you, even your meme shows it.

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

If you can't handle the bantz, maybe you shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

David Lee
David Lee

This, has anyone else noticed this meme went out full force just after "It's okay to be white" became something heavily reported by the media?
I don't remember seeing the hundreds of MS paint goblin sketches prior to that. I'm wondering if this is a good example of the bandwagon effect, or a concentrated effort to shit on/demoralize Americans, considering that's where a bulk of the "It's okay to be white" posters were put up.

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

It will slow down on its own. Plus I really don't think that it is used more than all of those Eurorapefugees memes.

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

Nigga, who dis?

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

delete this divide n conquer memes right now. All it does is drive division between us Europeans. pic related is me, im fucking white

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

How does a meme that's well over a year old manage to suddenly become an epidemic?

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

ROLL BITCHES!!!!

PROVE YOUR GENETIC PURENESS!!!!

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Hahaha you amerilards are so butthurt over this meme I laugh so so hard sides hurt

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

I am a Slav m8, second generation polish immigrant, but im also not an idiot.
Your identity as British will die with this, same as France, Germany, Australia.
No true Scotsman means no one is ideal, and you will never find brotherhood.
Worse than niggers desu.

Noah White
Noah White

Why is it always Americans crying saying to ban a fucking meme cus you guys can't take it? I see daily threads, seeing Americans crying about muh mongrel memes. Nut up or leave you little pussy.

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

It's been around for awhile but I have a feeling the recent surge is to countermeme the Okay To Be White campaign.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

All these CIA niggers posting with meme flags

It's obvious that no one posts your forced meme besides your group.

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

rollan

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

egosi

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

faking outrage now that the mericuns who got assblasted are gone
pathetic

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

let me tell you about my irish heritage

0% master race

John Phillips
John Phillips

This.
Ignore it like the rest.

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

Triggered

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

Crediting to the CIA is far-fetched and more sophisticated than this sorry excuse of a "meme" deserves. It's obviously being coordinated by the faggots over at /int/ and /leftypol/

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

Looks pretty similar to me, Brazil have less mestizos though.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

IT'S A SHIT MEME NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYWAY NOBODY IS LAUGHING STOP FORCING IT I'M NOT EVEN MAD

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

nigger

Bentley White
Bentley White

In order to ban we would have to have non-cuck cianigger mods and we both know those havent existed for a long time

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

be American
get shot
bullet hole to the face improves looks.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

Lol! Fuck americunts. You guys totally deserved it with ur arrogant attitude.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

The memes are funny. Quit being such a baby.

Dominic Williams
Dominic Williams

when the asspains felt from seeing meme's is stepped up moving from shitty Paint to professional-looking Shoops
show some humility faggot. we deserve everything coming our way for NOT doing fuck all about our own internal problems
now, go find a woman that can give your progeny a genetic leg up

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

Hummm interesting. It is possible.
Still fun for me though.

Jordan King
Jordan King

Making the /int/ argument I see, pathetic m8, go bike your ass out lmao

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

rebuts with superior banter
triggered!111

Your race is done, Ill take 50% for the next century, than >10% in the next decade!

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

Can't fix le 56

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

The people spreading the meme and these people getting butthurt by it are all shills. Just let them have fake conversations with each other and ignore them or sage if you feel the need to comment.

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

I'm Russian, that's why I brought up the Slavs as an example. The truth is nobody takes banter seriously, whether it's le 56%, mongoloids, rapefugees and etc. it's just a funny thing, I doubt anyone honestly believes that an average American looks like that

Austin King
Austin King

don't talk shit about texas
bootleg

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

I miss spurdo but new amerigoblin is neat too he reminds me of this thing

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

It was used for a fuck long time in its OG form, more edits have existed on /bant/ for ages as well. It just got a new boost in usage and more edits naturally followed

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

this is leftypol

they have a whole discord for this bullshit. this post is an attempt to discredit anyone who accuses leftypol of shilling here.

there are commie subversives among us.

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

no way snow fag. Only the stupid surrender the advantage. You animals would charge ahead regardless of attempts to rationalize if we were in your position. The only logical outcome to this argument about memes is the complete and total eradication of your culture and way of life, as well as a forced reeducation and breeding out of your population...

wait...
wait...

Canadian Government: Say no more.

my bad. I guess shitting on the US is the only way for losers to feel better about themselves, because if we are fucked up, and you guys are a peg below us...well fuck.

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

Hahahahahaha these legitimately get me laughing out loud 56% of the time, every time.

John Foster
John Foster

be American
see aussies post
get severe cognitive dissonance because aussies should like me because I constantly suck their dicks about what great shitposters they are.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

there are alot of people who do look like that here

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

Why can Americans dish it out but not take it?

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

This. But some people get easily butthurt.

David Watson
David Watson

when your skin is whiter than your teeth

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

when your American friend asks you to baby sit their toddler.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

superior banter
Why can't you mutts understand the concept?

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

The left can't meme. It's scientific.

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

Arrogant? We own the fucking solar system you stupid snow nigger.

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

el diablo...

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Looks like a 56% fucked an ultra-kike.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

There are a lot of immigrants on the streets of Paris too, but the country is overwhelmingly white nonetheless.

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

tfw 2 inteligent to be white

David Williams
David Williams

you forgot poo and roach

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

that's because they are mentally ill and cant understand absurdist humor. Everything has to be actual autism with them.

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

Eurofags are just jealous of our rich heritage. enjoy being conqured by muslims kek!

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Thinks Isreal is theft of proper christian land
80%+ Germanic
TFW still amerigoblin tho

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

I am wholly Scots-Irish and English and I approve of the 56% meme. Shit is hilarious.

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

It does seem over used. Probably by (((them)))

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

tfw to intelligent too be white

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

those DNA test results are completely unrealistic, I don't even know what that kind of mongrel would look like.

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

i do not accociate with niggurs

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

Maybe, we're not horrible people, maybe 'leafs' and 'aus fags' are only yelled at here because everyone else can't take the bantz.

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

Go back to the Forrest and fuck a tree you filthy fucking barbarian.

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

it really depends where you live in usa it is a big country i live in south texas so there are tons of mongrels and spics

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

They have the second largest nigger infestation in the planet and the other part is mulatto on top of being streetshitters.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

haha what a great shitpost. aussies have the best bantz haha

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

Agreed. Forced meme. Not organic. Doesnt even make sense.

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

OOOOOOOOOOY ME JIBBERS

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

You were never a white country.

They were amerindians here when the solutreans came, they were amerindians here when the nords arrived and they were amerindians here when the anglos came.

Literally there were always brown people in this continent for the entire existence of human civilization, the rest are ideology crap not based on anything but muh fee fees and political agenda.

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

This is an attack on free speech, all memes are welcome here and banning "le 56%" meme is unlike the Sup Forums I've come to love speaking my mind on.

t. White american

William Ross
William Ross

el orco

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

Paris is becoming a Third World shithole. The pics I see of Paris today is nothing like I remember it when I was there back in the 80's.

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

56%

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

What I love most about this meme is now I see it in the faces of everyone around me in Bay Area

Every single train I ride has at least one 56%er.
It can't be unseen.

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

When were all these drawings made? Lmao

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

As much as I love seeing those and even more, seeing the butthurt it creates, I must agree on the need to do something about those, and not because it's some CIA nigger psy-op but because it's a simple case of divide and conquer, same with all those "xxx are not white" and "why we hate xxx".

Banning them would make sense, especially the threads started purely based on premises like that, as it has nothing to do with fucking politics, but the mods are lazy and something like that will not happen.

Therefore I urge all the non shill/kike/nigger /pol/acks with half a brain to simply do what our grandfathers told us to do DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS, either report and ignore or report and sage it to the reply limit

Zachary James
Zachary James

I think its funny though

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

If the next reply can guess my nationality ill reveal my fleg

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

white
american

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

insisting on national stereotypes
still getting assmad when it happens to you
Pic related, it's you

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

yeah fucking mongrels/spics are everywhere 2bh its disgusting

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

Wassrgh!!

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

Catalonia

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

American

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

be amerilard
cry and bitch when the banter is pointed at you

LMAO pathetic.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

I have to agree somewhat. This is not organically grown, it was suddenly and massively spammed in what seems a concerted effort, and it coincides with the recent renewed influx of shills due to the state elections in the US.

I propose to reclaim the meme by adapting it to the EU as well, or by clearly blaming liberals for the 56% situation in the US, thus making it into a weapon against our true enemies, the left.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

leaf, leaf, leaf, leaf, (...)
Years later
leaf, leaf, leaf, leaf, (...)

You are new here or you are an undercover mutt?

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

ROLL

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Shut up leaf

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Banter is-
hey Germany stopping letting all those sandniggers rape your women
Oh yea?
be american
get shot

Being weak and falling for this will eliminate any outside allies you might have, of which you already had very little.
German expatriots that had kids somewhere else? No they aren't pure at all! Not like my pure Germany worshipping everything that isnt German.

That's the issue, is that Americans are possibly some of the only western people that espouse an identity, while the rest of you have allowed it collapse in some sort of malformed cultural cuckoldry.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

I lived in Paris for a number of years, and it's true, the city itself is pretty bad. But France itself isn't lost since most immigrants just go to Paris and shit there. Nobody goes to Normandy, per say.

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

yankvassal

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

Nope. The Solutreans Became the CLOVIS and Sandia people.
They were Europeans. Iberia was before Siberia
This Turtle-Island shit is just cult talk and creationism.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

You're getting closer but it's still only on the level of an american
I'll go to bed, but I hope you'll get better in the future so you cone across as less butthurt.

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

They're Krauts. Go on /int/ or /bant/ it's just mad half roachlings.

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

this, fucking seppos

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

The United States didn't exist until white men established it. Niggers and Indians were kept in their place.

And people say our education system sucks.

Charles Long
Charles Long

rewling

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Is fag a nation? Somewhere in Europe probably.

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

Hello fellow American, I too am deeply upset at this atrocious and racist meme. I wish the mods would ban this terrible insult upon the Greatest Nation On Earth because I, too, am oversensitive like Europoors often accuse us of being.

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

They thinks the CIA wouldn't use proxies
American education everyone.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

making the /int/ argument again
You guys are too obvious.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

is fag a nation

a*ricans need to learn bantz

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

What if this was a psy op by CIA/Genetic testing to get out DNA info????

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

I find it galvanizing. It's why we meme. It's why we fight. Don't be a cuck.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

/r/ing the comic of the scot having a nightmare of a brown american asking him questions

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

Fuck off ya hoser cunt, can't take it? Go to Toronto

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

We don't need to accuse you, just look at the threads.

John Rivera
John Rivera

U wot m8?

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

Yeah, it's where OP was born.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

settle down achmed

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

not embedding the true gif for canacucks

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Goodnight.
Your white, so your alright, but still a barbarian in my eyes.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

kek the absolute state of sharters
let's ban something because it hurts my feeling
i hate niggers and feminist because they are too sensitive
lmao

Ryan Fisher
Ryan Fisher

Eurocuck flag
too lazy to mspaint the areas between tears

git out

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

if you kids new anything about the shills hired to disrupt things here you'd know they like playing both sides of the argument.
SAGE
A
G
E

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

that's beautiful

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

no bully plz

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Yeah, it my understanding that the French outside of Calais and Paris don't put up with shit from shitskins. Watched a vid where a pissed off Frog ran off some mudfslimes with a rifle. Funny as fuck.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

Australian and Canadian funposting is now a CIA psyop

If you actually used that other 56% of your brain, you'd realize how much of a tard you sound.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Try again.

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

If a Burger is so insecure with himself that he takes a DNA test because of this meme then he's a fucking idiot. I thought you guys had thicker skin than this

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Not gonna lie, it's kinda growing on me. When it's done right, it's done right.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

Guys, im american and im starting to question my skin color, i was white a minute ago but i'm starting to gain that fuckin latino tan. Send help.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

Nah, fuck you, mutt.

If you want to banter about the state of Sweden, Germany, France and Britain you can bet we're going to return fire when the opportunity is given.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

when you hover over a thread in the catalog, a little triangle appears next to the reply/img count. click that, then click "hide thread"

literally that simple, you sensitive little faggot.

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

The mongrel meme is by far the most forced leftist shill meme push by far. Its not a organic bant its divide and conquer liberal jew tactic spammed everywhere its real obvious at this point.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

Haha

Day of the Grill soon

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

Despise that there were already amerindians in here, they weren't first ones to arrive.

When the united states were formed the indians and blacks were here already as part of the country, accounted for and all, not because the voting and civil rights were restricted means that the country "it's a white country", cause you can't legally bamboozle demographics.

And you have no arguments.

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

/thread

Americans confirmed for softcocks who can't handle the banter

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

close enough

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

american bear is better

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

acts as he knows shit
doesn't even read the rules
Typical electionfag megapede.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

1 post by this ID

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

This is so good

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

I look okay.

Julian Scott
Julian Scott

I like it because I don't identify with 56% face guy. I'm sure it makes mongrel, racemixers and civnat cucks uncomfortable though which is great

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Our injokes about other countries are at least fun and jovial. These goblin memes are just mean spirited and hurtful

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

Show your flag first, lol

Prime example of amerimutt trying to be smart

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

idk, your proxy posting from america, you tell me.

no one likes this forced meme. its annoying, but its not trolling us or making not hate jews or turning on natsoc or whatever the kikes think this will do.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

you remember when burgers were posting their dna test results and a bunch of them were sub saharan african/jewish and they were acting all surprised and shit?

John Rogers
John Rogers

It's always a leaf brit or german posting it. It's just a way to distract them from their own countries problems.

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

This.
Learn to take a joke you faggots.

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

Tryin to roll with the bant
Trying really hard
Atleast im not a leftie.

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

Most of us do. At least, those of us who've been on Sup Forums any length of time.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

Yes, of course. Those are all my fellow Americans and not vpns, because Americans are very oversensitive. ha ha ha. Stupid, racist mongrels.

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

The plebbitors don't know that, some of the oldfags do.

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Lmao cia nigger forgot to change the file name. Fucking glowing in the dark, no wonder the dis is full of fucking incompetent niggers. My sister dated a cia nigger and he actually sucked cocks n was caught red handed swallowing a load.

Adam Green
Adam Green

If you want to banter about the state of Sweden
Funny how I never see Swedes anymore unless it's in an American hate thread. Lel pussies hiding behind meme flags. You and India.

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

Oh boy don't remind me

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

Why does it trigger you guys so much it's just a meme

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

yeah and poo in loo, and cucked sweden jokes, or bong or name callings at all.

>>>/tumblr/

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

learn the difference between affect and effect, and when to use each.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

no one has posted best one yet

shameful

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

its true

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

This

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

El silencio diablo

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

checked. or it could be a warning from amerimutt to yuropoor not to go down the same path of 'muh diversity'

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

Figures

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

Just get over it. It's trolling: becoming assmad about it only sustains it further. >le Amerimutt may be irritating but there are significantly worse memes on Sup Forums directed at others.

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

Nobody understands the filename is a joke

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

your sister was sucking loads out of a CIA nigger

why are americans so degenerate?

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

pushing an /int/ meme
called out on it
you have no arguments
Nigger I wasn't arguing with you, I was stating a fact that this whole thing is being pushed by angry /int/ posters who are butthurt about anti-immigration debates.
You suck the cock of identityless nations too much guy.

Charles White
Charles White

LMAO kys you utter mong

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

it's the same people posting it. a few americans, the EU flag guy, the swede, the bong

the mentality of a civic nationalist

s-sauce

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

If I want to seriously argue or debate something I hide my flag, definitely.

You realize that if we don't do that the person we're debating will just disregard the post and call us cucks right?

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

Nah this one is fine because it's literally just applying Sup Forums ideas to a country. The real shit you need to watch out for is the christian vs pagan shilling.

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

I share the same feelings. Onwards to the light brother.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

When will Americans learn, you guys look more akin to blob fishes then to real humans, something has to change.

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

This is the best one so far in my opinion. It's very simple but the face feels like it actually has depth unlike almost all other drawings people make here.

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

I do. Affect = impact.
Impact = result.

First week of law school you learn that scrub.

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

It seems to be working on you, Arturo.

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

It only pisses off niggers and spics. I like it.

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

Not all sir, I am a proud nationalist but before all I'm a realist, and facts are facts, deal with them or stop being a triggered snowflake.

Jason Nelson
Jason Nelson

18% Benis xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Protip: Muttposters are physically incapable of saying "I'm not a Jew"

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

D&c shill detected

Good guess. I'm a proud American Who will fight for your right to shit post because what you say about.me on Sup Forums doesn't affect how they see me at the bank.

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

serbcuck begins to realize what it's like to have the world's biggest dick to swing around

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

Images like pic related should be considered hate-speech, to be honest. They normalize violence against Americans, and totally miss the historical context behind the racial makeup of this great nation. I myself am 25% Scottish, 25% German, and 6% Italian. That makes me pure white, but Europeans still aren't satisfied that I'm one of them? This is just baseless hatred.

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

This. We all bant and get banted equally.

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

Cheap shot...
But fair nuff.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

Joke

Easton Young
Easton Young

Personally, I think that the ones who whine about it are just attempting a piss-poor counter-troll.

It's no different than any other group/country that catches shit. It's just the bantz.

David Carter
David Carter

That one is harmful as well, anything that tribalizes a community against itself runs the risk being less able to organize.

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

hey m8 half of us are getting our jollies off this also. I haven't seen a triggering this effective in a while

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

you got your to and too mixed up mutt.

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

Here you go.

t. Red headed Canadian

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

This divide and conquer shit is absoulutely stupid...

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

muh American feeling
Srsly kys

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Amerimutants

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

I love bantz, but not if they actually get under my skin
kek
at this point you just have to assume that every american poster making threads about how asshurt they are over a meme are actually leftist shills trying to seed discontent

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

reveal flag and post face

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

No. Go fuck yourself.
It's your fucking fault for allowing the Jewish lobby to just fester and grow to such large proportions. You cunts allowed the Jews open up every white country's border.
We're all sinking because of the inability of your weak-ass populous to take of something you should of fucking fixed!!

John Wood
John Wood

I'm American and I even laugh at them. There funny because there true.

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

i like this one the best because it reminds me of every spic/italian ive met. i swear ive seen this guy pumping gas, working a food truck, and mowing my neighbors lawn.

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

Aye, this.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Which is why you push their exact arguments first and foremost instead of what common ground you might have with me?
Thats kikery m8, just admit you dun goofed and stop responding lmao, you already look bad enough.

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

GROW UP! It’s pretty funny

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

I agree. Us 56%'ers need to stick together against such bullying.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

I wish to find out my heritage.

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Benis power

Ian Price
Ian Price

yfw this was a eurobro who created this thread as a meta to psy op.

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

not knowing 25%+ of pol are israelites.

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

found you

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

I miss Steve.

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

What's a mong?

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

Mongolian

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

The replies in this thread are proof they are.
Keep going.

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

I would say so, but being asshurt about the meme feeds into it. An insult you don't believe is true can't hurt you, and it's not at risk of lowering social standing because the majority of this board is American and it has already been proven before that we make fun of other countries for not being white enough all the time. The division is created when you take it personally.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Fucking stop it. It's mostly Swedes posting this 56% face crap. And that "serious discusion" line is still a crock of shit no matter how many times people say it. Nobody posting with a memeflag has anything serious to say. And if you say something cucked you're going to get called one whether you show your flag or not so the talking point is moot. You're just cowards.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

ay

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

I refuse. This meme it's the only reason to visit pol these days without happenings.

Grayson James
Grayson James

Mongolian BBQ enthusiast. Yum yum.

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

It's still more creative than >a fucking leaf

but it really is just a fucking leaf.

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

this

Ethan James
Ethan James

fuck off no American is actually upset by these memes. I'm 90% sure it's the CIA niggers coming on here pretending to be a /pol/ack and being '"""so demoralized""" from them "le divide and conquer"
fuck off CIA Nigger. No one gives a shit about the meme.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

Lmao I smacked a Jewish old babooshka lady across her fucking horn worm looking face today. Her skin was so loose and scaly that the sheer force of my hand ripped a bit of her face. I stole her rucksack full of shekels too.

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

Still never seen a bag of milk

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

Not Swedes. Literally the entire board apart from maybe five burgers

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

It's true sweetie, see:

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

Miedo gigante grande

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

maybe im american

maybe im european

maybe im Israeli

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

I agree. Le 56% face is obsolete. It should be 59% in 2017

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

mostly suedes
You forget about the indians, the aussies, the south american and pretty much the rest of Europe.
Lurk moar mutation.

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

mfw this guy is more white than the average American

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

I'm sorry your feeling are hurt, but it really is only a joke. Don't try to claim that this one is meaner than POO IN LOO running every Indian off this board, or the fact that we pushed Canada completely over the edge in to abominable faggotry. It's just your turn, it'll blow over.

t. Muhammed al Binthatknife

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page