africans
turks
americans
southern europeans
brazilians

not invited:
wh*tes

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmX_8Zib2Uk
http://politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/).
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mi%C5%A1ar
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/14/africa/libya-migrant-auctions/index.html
Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

Nigger.

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back...
Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

i said no wh*tes allowed.

Evan James
Evan James

I'm not black, but I'm fuck both black men and women, so can I join this thread and allow to say nigger?

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

just passing by
NIGGER

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

invited:
americans
kek

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

gibs me da money and da chicken

and da watermelane

and da .45 bang bang skkrt skkrt gang gang 100 ayyeee

gibs me da money whitey

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

The time niggers can produse weapons themselves, whites are already on the other side of the galaxy trading and a long relations with another civilization, as you all die on our dying planet... and AIDS.

You don't get to choose.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

danish women love choking on my BBC

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Niggers even want our site niggers want it all

David Kelly
David Kelly

You have been visited by the friendly HIV buddy of nigger killing
if you are a nigger in this thread you now have AIDS
enjoy

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

black nationalism

..........(cant hold it anymore) AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

We wuz kangz

More like you where slaves to every civilization that ever reached Africa.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

why do you say these things my black brother?

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

hello there my fellow negroes how can we throw off the oppression we face from the democratic party?

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

I believe you. It's true and a fact African males averagely have bigger penises and women like good sex. But it's also a fact your race commits more crimes and are inferior when it comes to intelligence. When the Americans enslaved you, you still lived in mud houses. And the white man? The house you live in! White made!!

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

Continue joking birdshit but don't cry when nökers break your door and do the last joke you will ever see

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

Lol

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

turk
existing

Hahahhaahha

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

Why are black people so funny on TV but so shitty in real life

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

I've shot my white seed all over black it's with my BED so I can be here

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

When the Americans enslaved you, you still lived in mud houses
thats funny because your pathetic wh*te ancestors were also living in mud huts until the southern europeans (who are part african) gave you civilisation

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

For being Danish, you're alright

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

thread is already full of whites getting btfo

life is good : )

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

dem wpipo womminz luv dem some BBC we bee taking ova der cuntreez

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

i said
That doesn't cause anything
If you don't want your thread to be derailed in the most horrible way, then you shouldn't have said "fuck whitey", dindu.
You'd have a pretty nice thread if you actually wanted to discuss things nationalist discuss, actual problems in your society such as the fact your kids (and you too) won't get any education bc "teacherz iz raycis n shiet" or even talk about jews, but you chose the fate of your thread.
nigger
also sage in all fields

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

BLACKS R THE REAL CRIMINALS AND TRUMP IS GOING TO GIVE THE LEVERS CONTROLLING THE WORLD OVER TO JUST PEOPLE

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Why are blacks full of testosterone?
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHSHS

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

You were dick washers. I'm sure there was a black royal/loyal a time, but you were just slaves to the Egyptians too.

And you should be grateful slavery ever happened or you wouldn't have what you have today.

If anything, you own the whites!

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

where da white women at?

John Bailey
John Bailey

I imagine myself in African, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop nigger dogs from advancing. We mow down nigger dogs but they keep coming. I shoot nigger dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering niggers, since niggers are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. niggers were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see DEUS VULT (God) smiles at me, I smile back...
Then I woke up, in England, my homeland. My Anglo brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

mud huts until the southern europeans (who are part african) gave you civilisation

You must understand your entire argument is retarded when: you admit Africans being subhuman at the same time claiming that they gave others civilization.

They didn’t give us anything, we invented philosophy and poetry without their influence. Plus we out grew the southerners without problem later and pretty much conquered the world and set colonies.

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

I'm a paki, am I nigger enough?

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

They would but no countries founded by blacks have internet yet.
Or even electricity desu.

James Davis
James Davis

Wait, hold up. Are implying that

We
Wuz
Kangz

n sheit?

David Powell
David Powell

Flag

Checks out

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

nuke everyone in this thread and make the world a better place

Adrian King
Adrian King

Reminder to sage all nigger memeflaggots and their shitty bait threads

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

CLAIMS

LMFAOOOOOO

WHITE PEOPLE R SO INSECURE THEY HAVE THIS PERMANENTLY BOOKMARKED SO THEY CAN TRY TO DISCREDIT BLACKS

LMFAOOOOOOO

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

Niggerfaggot NIGGER FAGGOT niggerfaggot NiggerFaggot faggotNigger

John Cruz
John Cruz

The ANGLO man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his pink skin. This pink skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of England, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pink skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The ANGLO man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(Turkroaches/Pakis)
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The ANGLO penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the ANGLO man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent English seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the ANGLO man impregnates.
In total, the ANGLO man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the ANGLO man is the epitome of masculinity.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

“To me the earth's most explosive and pernicious evil is racism, the inability of God's creatures to live as One, especially in the Western world."
Malcolm X - El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz

"Go back to Africa you fucking nigger, our bioweapons are just starting to get good"
- literally me

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

hello

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

"WHAAAAA SCIENTISTS DON'T AGREE WITH ME WHAAAA"

stfu nigger

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

southern europeans
friendly reminders that Italians ARE white.

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

Talking about nigger dicks all day
Masculine
LOL THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS
its white BTW, not wh*te, stop envying us fag

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

HEY BRUV

DO U BOOGIE 2 SOME BASSLINE CHOONS

: ) HOWZ LIFE IN THE GRAND OL UK

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

White Nationalists are your natural allies, you want a Black homeland in N.America… we want a White Homeland in N.America
Shouldn't we be working together?

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

shoo shoo nigger

Michael White
Michael White

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

All fucking niggers should fucking hang.

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

white people
people
wh*Tes are subhumans. They don’t have any culture or history thus they can’t be considered as people. “wh*Tessubhumans” “wh*Te apes” “inferior sperm skinned cave dwellers” would be more appropretie terms regarding to describe these inferior creatures.

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

ITT: My dad can beat your dad

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

Nuke the only niggers woke enough to come to 4chins and who can read and understand English (to some degree), great idea dipshit

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

The difference between us and you is the fact that we no longer live in mud hutts.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

how does this make you feel?
how does it make you feel you're a subhuman ape and the only way for you to survive is through the benevolence of the master race?

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

343/7/7=7

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

kek

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

Sheeeeeeeit u wuz kangz n shiet?

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

yes you live in cucksheds now :DDD

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

Does this turk do anything else besides posting here?

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

then prepare the noose, amerimutt.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

shitskins have contribute nothing to humanity, whites built this world FACT

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

KANG LYFE MY NIGGER

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

Shall we share negresses now.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

subhuman ape
Are you calling me a wh*Te ?

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

But youre brown
why do you have a fetish for black guys Mehemet?
Did one molest you as a child or something?

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

ULAN

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

i'll put average in the title
i'm sure these nazis will believe it
haha how have not they accepted our ideas yet i mean we put average so they realize its true it fucking says it
R E M O V E
K
E
B
A
B

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

That is quite an elaborate fantasy world you’ve invented in your head, there. Are you losing your grip on reality, mr roach?

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

NIGGA THIS IS A RAID

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

fake news

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

nice, there is subtle check'em in there

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

This is a good question

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

Get the fuck out of this website nigger

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

lol white people get together and collectively bash blacks online while no blacks do this to whites because they have real lives to attend to

sure some of it may be criminal but it's a lot more exciting than being an esoteric neet faggot pretending that he influences the world in any way beyond being a parasite

ur life is trash and u should kill yourself my man :)

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

This is quite literally the average black

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

Women avoid black pregnancies at all costs. You've basically killed all your chances of finding a relationship once you've pop out a niglet.

James Cruz
James Cruz

You keep using that image, roach.
You wuz not kangz
Especially not you, achmed

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

AYO

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

You're not black. You're (((black)))

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

Kek. Imagine being a Turk who trained his entire life in the national sport of oil wrestling. Only to be beaten by a Serb who wrestled as hobby and decided at the last min that he was going to the Olympics.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

wh*Te subhuman, do not test me.

We disciples of KARA BOĞA (PBUH) have been patient with you yakubite subhumans, but the end draws near for you. Our BLACK jihad on the wh*Toid scum has been a great success, and our army of BLACK TÜRKs and AFRICANs are drawing nearer to your borders every day. It's only a matter of time before the will of KARA BOĞA (ALLAH) has been fulfilled, so pray to your snownigger gods for mercy and see if they respond; they won't, because they too fear the might of the BLACK warrior.

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

no you're a cockroach

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

What about white Colombians?

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

Science n sheeeeeit says blacks have lower IQ’s? Explain this pic related

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

wow... so this is the power of the t*rkroaches.

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

the black haitian is the most fierce warrior the black race has ever produced and this is evident in their gruesome history of tirelessly fighting the white man despite the technological advantage whitey enjoyed the fierce haitian refused to back down and was willing to make great sacrifices to defeat the white man the haitian also made a pact with the devil the black haitian man offered the devil his soul and all he asked in return was that the devil decimate the white man and the devil agreed so thousands of white men became sick and died horrible ugly deaths painfully and slowly which allowed the haitian man to keep fighting and ultimately defeat the white man but you see after this the black haitian man had to face another challenge he had to face the final boss he had to face the dominican man which was a hybrid neither white nor black but stronger than both and this time the haitian could not count on the devil for he had nothing else to offer him as he had already given him his soul so he had to face the dominican man by himself with no deadly diseases caused by the devil to help him defeat his enemy and the black haitian despite his stamina was not able to wear down the fierce dominican warrior and ultimately was overpowered and defeated the black haitian lost his warrior spirit as a result and was never the same

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

this album trumps all of breakspheres body of work desu

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

A woman needs a man, by a man i don't mean an individual who has Y chromosome and a penis, i mean A REAL MAN who's dominative, both physically and mentally strong, attractive and masculine. Role of woman is to help her man, role of man is a bit more complicated, he has to look after his family, make money, please his wife sexually, defend himself and his family from threats etc. White race fails to accomplish all the tasks that i mentioned, hence, they cannot fulfil the duties of a real man. The BLACK race, however, can. The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity. Compared to the wh*Te race, the BLACK race is superior in every way to the Yakub's race. They can easily complete the tasks of a real man while possessing all the traits that a REAL man needs. Allah made the BLACK race strong.
On top of that, BLACK people have bigger penises than whites. Why would a woman want a tiny, limp and pathetic white penis? A woman wants a big, domineering penis and only a handful of whites actually have that type of penis, but more than 90% of BLACK men have that type of penis, rest 10% have even bigger than that. During sex, the woman won't feel anything, she'll be bored if a pathetic white man """fucks""" her. A BLACK man, however, will make the woman SCREAM, she will scream so hard that every glass object will shatter in the room. Including the wedding portrait.
Lastly, when you go out with your wife you have to protect her from male predators who want to steal her from you. But if you're BLACK, your domineering size will make your presence known without you even needing to point yourself out. Which will make the male predators shun away automatically, because they cannot compete with you. And your BLACK skin, will frighten the white opponents, because they'll remind of the fact that your ancestors managed to survive the scorching sun of Africa for centuries with that skin. What did the wh*Te skin even survive? Absolutely nothing.

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

Better that than dying from every disease under the sun in a hutt made out of feces and dirt.

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

BTFO

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Your "black brotha niggus maximus" arent your race
Meds would rather stick to euros before living with niggers
Pic related i guess the BBC didnt help them at all and the biggest nigguh abandoned them

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

Dude you're a wh*Te subhuman. You are inferior to roaches. It doesn't matter if you call me roach,rat, monkey or *insert animal/insect name here*, You would be still inferior to those insects/animals listed above.

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Mentally strong
Black

Pick one.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

90% of Haitian infrastructure got wiped out by a wave

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

seems like wh*Toids love to be fucked in the ass by the BLACK BULLS
it's in their genes to be sissy faggots

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

why are black iqs closer to monkeys then? KoKo the gorilla had a slightly higher iq than that of the average congolese.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

You are a retard.

Dylan Fisher
Dylan Fisher

Thread is full of whites shitting on one nigger that had been pumped on steroids

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

LMAO no nigger. It's because you have the intellectual capacity of a bonobo, and get royally ass raped every time you start this argument.

Get over it. You got enslaved by the "inferior race". The "inferior race" has created masterpieces of art, literature, war, and prosperity- even gone to the moons, while your people FUCKING STARVE because they're too retarded to plant seeds or create industry in the most fertile and resource rich land on planet earth. You're below animals, because even they can survive without the Red Cross.

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

14:23
We must secure the existence of Our People, and a Future for WHITE Children.

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

You and other arabs are roaches, he’s a human.

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

You are a wh*Te subhuman

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

fuck wh*tes.
pic related- BLACK PAKISTANI

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

It's 14/88 retard

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

"You are a wh*Te subhuman"

Jose Green
Jose Green

We are calling you a fake muscle pumped up 99% steroid niggor

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

reminder

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

sup monkey men, hows the aids going?

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Why didn’t you invite Argentina?

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Just forget about these wh*Te subhumans.

Europe will be black.
America will be black.

It's inevitable.

No amount of shitposting on this containment board will change demographics, you low sperm cucked wh*Te subhumans.

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

real lives
Drug dealings and gang crime doesnt count as life either niggor Tyrone

Mason Long
Mason Long

Reminder that NATIVE British people are 100 per cent BLACK BULLS. In fact Africans are a little mixed with whites due to the fact they have a land border with the wh*tes whereas we are detached from Eurasia so we kept our 100 per cent BLACK BULL bloodline
This is why we voted Brexit. We have too many white immigrants from the EU. It would be ideal if we had no immigration to keep the BLACK bloodline pure, but that is economically impossible. African Blacks who are at least 70 per cent BLACK like are more similar to a pure Anglo Saxon who is 100 per cent BLACK, than a 0 per cent BLACK white pole. They are therefore easier to integrate into our society. This is also why we conquered Africa instead of Europe. We don't want white subhumans in our country, even the mixed BLACKS of Africa are ok compared to them. So that is why the Commonwealth is almost all non-white countries who are mostly but not PURE BLACK like Canada and New Zealand. So we voted Brexit to kick out the wh*tes so we could import more BLACK BULLS.
Now is Brexit making sense?

John Russell
John Russell

Finished reading this shitty roach copypasta. Do you know why white skin exists? It exists due to a process called "natural selection". Dark skinned genes literally dued out due to the diet of Europeans and Europe's lack of sunlight. Your black skin gave you rickets and killed you en masse and left only those with light skin alive.

Your skin is an active detriment everywhere that isn't tropical.

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

translation
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET N YAKUB N SHIEET

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

dude fix your image. Arnold Swarzenigger is not russian you fucking bong, hes austrian.

Tyler White
Tyler White

KILL NIGGERS DESU

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Why do you overlook this african nation?

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

kek

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

posting in a bait thread

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

my ancestors...

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

Arnie
Russian
What the fuck kinda autism is this cuhhhh

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

mashallah

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

A nigger going through the short but painful process of turning white.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmX_8Zib2Uk
still cant believe no one has gotten Mike Pence on this.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

anglos are not whiTe. anglo are a proud BLACK people. ancient BLACK anglo kings subjugated the weak c*ltic race and made them part of the BLACK anglo empire. ancient BLACK english king vortigern aka "SCHWARZ EJERN" civilised the primitive celtic welsh and united them under his banner.

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

Black nationalism
For a larger, more robust Detroit.

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

Africa is still lying ready for us, it is our duty to take it. It is our duty to seize every opportunity of acquiring more territory and we should keep this one idea steadily before our eyes: that more territory simply means more of the Anglo-Saxon race, more of the best, the most human, most honourable race the world possesses. I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit, the better it is for the human race. Just fancy those parts that are at present inhabited by the most despicable specimens of human beings what an alteration there would be if they were brought under Anglo-Saxon influence, look again at the extra employment a new country added to our dominions gives. I contend that we are the first race in the world, and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race…If there be a God, I think that what he would like me to do is paint as much of the map of Africa British Red as possible…

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

I'm well aware that this is bait. I'm just here for the banter and shitposting.

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

To the fucking retard who said it's 14:88 that is the ARYAN brotherhood you ignorant fuck 14:23 is Southern Brotherhood ignoranus

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

T*rks
not wh*Te
Uh think again sweetie

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

A BLACK man, however, will make the woman SCREAM, she will scream so hard that every glass object will shatter in the room. Including the wedding portrait
BwuHahaha ga ahahahah Haaaa Ha ah HAHAHAH ahahaha ha…
Wedding portrait, if you loved the Black race, you'd marry the Black woman.. but you don't want to - why>? Is it because you know the Black female (if you can call it that) is the most ugly masculine loudmouthed ignorant gaudy and insolent she beast on the planet?
So you prefer our pleasant and feminine White woman, who is caring and nurturing and beautiful to look at? You like to call us subhuman, but if that was true you wouldn't lust after our women…
The inferiority complex, list after White women, and sheer envy of White people is nuclear cringe.

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

The technology you used is developed by whities so go back to your mud hut

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

not knowing we drop redpills for normie lurkers
not knowing how stupid the roach makes himself, further making lurkers grow hatred for raches.
allpartofthekeikaiku.jpeg

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

You wuz not kangz especially not you jamal
At least i know who my father is and he is no such nigger

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

your retardation is showing

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

Turks are fucking crackers.
I hope based kürt niggas will finally get independent.

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

wh*Te subhuman piece of shit, wh*Te fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A BLACK man. Know that even the lowliest of the BLACKS is greater than your greatest wh*Te prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a BLACK man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic wh*Te-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want wh*Te children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

Ayo why u talken shiet bout ma ancestors bruh

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Ottoman Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh2Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh1Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh#Tes, since wh7Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh9Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

This thread smells like a goat.

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

flag
t.paki
Kek

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

In Polish "KARA BOGA" translates as "God's Punishment". Coincidence? I think not. Wh*toids fear of the TÜRK extends even into their language.

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

Shat up Trayvon you nigguh claim to be superior but you learn a white manes language , hypocritic muffuga

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

bruh I agree 100$$ fuk dem damn wh*tes

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

No amount of shitposting on this containment board will change demographics

Thinks sperm is the only thing that can change demographics (heh heh)
Typical of this IQ level

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

Blacks
You mean property you failure of a soldier

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

Blackanon reporting for duty.

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

finnish verb "karata", "to flee, escape, run away"
coward wh*Toids run away from warrior of KARA BOGA
ancient FINGOLS notice that wh1Toids flee in terror against the TÜRK (BLACK) warrior so they call running away "kara + -ta"

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

Good job paki

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

14:88 is Aryan Brotherhood you dumb fuck do your research

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

In all seriousness, do you have a big document where you copy/paste this shit from or do you make this shit up? It's quality shitposting if it's the latter.

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

bruh doont make me go bix nood while holdin' muh dikk cuh

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

Shat up niggor you aint even african

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

most honourable race

muhahahahaah, that's so funny lad.
are you joking :|

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

shitskin

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

Az önce benim hakkımda ne dedin, seni küçük orospu? Haberin olsun diye söylüyorum, Navy Seals okulunu birincilikle bitirdim, ve Al-Quaeda üzerine gizli akınlarda bulundum, ve üç yüzü aşkın onaylanmış leşim var. Gorilla taktiğinde eğitildim ve Amerika ordusundaki en iyi sniper'ım. Sen benim için bir hedeften başka bir şey değilsin. Seni bu dünyada daha önce eşi benzeri görülmemiş bir şekilde silip atıcam, buraya yazıyorum. İnternette hakkımda böyle şeyler söyleyip yanına kalacağını mı sanıyorsun? Tekrar düşün amına koduğum. Konuştuğumuz esnada amerikanın her tarafından gizli ajan ağımla iletişim halindeyim ve IP'in şu an izleniyor, siktiğimin fırtınasına hazırlansan iyi olur, solucan. Senin o yaşam dediğin acınası şeyi silip atacak olan fırtına. Çocuk, öldün sen amına koyayım. Her yerde, her zamanda olabilirim ve seni yedi yüzün üzerinde farklı şekilde öldürebilirim, bu sadece çıplak ellerimi kullanarak. Sadece silahsız çarpışmada da eğitimli değilim, ayrıca Birleşmiş Devletler Marine Gücünün tüm cephanesine de erişimim var ve bunu senin acınası o götünü kıtadan silmek için sonuna kadar kullanıcam, küçük bok. Eğer senin o "akıllı" yorumunun üzerine nasıl bir cehennem çöktüreceğini bilseydin, belki de dilini tutardın. Ama tutamadın, tutmadın ve şimdi cezasını çekiyorsun, siktiğimin gerizekalısı. Üstüne kıyamet gibi sıçıcam ve bokun içinde boğulacaksın. Çocuk, sen öldün amına koyim.

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

LOL CANADA IS BARELY WHITE LMAO.
AMERICA TOO.
BRITAIN IS NEXT.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

when you shitpost due to your skin looking like shit, typing literal paragraphs on a mongolian Rick and Morty culture board

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

turks
fucking golden

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

Maşallah

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

That is because KARA BOGA is Polish you dumb nigger

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

No we usually smell like sl*V(E) women due to high amount of sl*V(E) prostitutes here.

Josiah King
Josiah King

Fucking piece of shit

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

He*Thens the so called ottoman man is the enslaver of israelites from west africa

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

KARA BOĞA is Turkish you dumb cracKKKer subhuman

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

nigga I'm 100% honorary african

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

Niggers want attention from white folks so bad.
It's cute.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

"Why TÜRKS are so strong" You might ask, Well let me explain it as a Türk.
So, when Yakub (May he rot in hell) created white people to terrorize people and create discomfort around people. When white savages invade europe and kill all the BLACK inhabitants there (original europeans were BLACK http://politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/). Now once great Europe was now at the hands of uncivilized savages called "white people". So ALLAH (KARA BOĞA) created us to stop whites from further expanding. He created us to clean the mess that Yakub created. When ALLAH creating us he add us more muscle so we can easily BTFO white subhumans, He add us more intelligence so we can win wars. Then he made us cruel (only against whites) so we can create panic among whites when our name (TÜRK) is heard. Then he covered our body with beautiful BLACK skin.
Now do you understand why we are too strong and always BTFO whites ? Because we were speficially created by ALLAH (KARA BOĞA) to destroy white race. Our purpose is to destroy the white race whenever we are. We will not stop until yakub's spawns are cleaned from this earth. Then we will go back to our homeland, Africa.

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

I just search it from the archive

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

which are worse, turks or niggers?

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

turks
americans
southern europeans
brazilians

not invited:
wh*tes
KEK

wtf I love black nationalism now

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

Those fingers
Lose weight instead of dancing PhatNigga23

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

NUBIAN BLACK BULL reporting in

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

whats the difference?

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

awaken
patch is no

Asher White
Asher White

lol just no

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

oogabooga bix nood

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

Not as long as we continue to allow you to kill each other

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

And hello to you, brother! Us black folks need to stick together.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel? You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh'Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh1Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?
Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh#Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh9Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh2Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.
The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over Jap girls because they are the only girls who are lonely enough (due to low birth rates) to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame. Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

Muh dic
Wat dic niggor you lost it when you were a lil nigguh

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

Back of the bus with you.

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

wh*Te
folks
You are not folk you are cave dwelling sperm skinned neadnerthal aka wh*Te subhuman. Learn your real name or I'll make you learn it.

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

your fingers look like dry turds cuh
go and moisturize bruh

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

georgians are black.
but we BTFOed WH*TE serbs

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

I cant speak niggor or turkroach or any other made up language sorry

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

"""(((BBC)))"""
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

good evening my BLACK brothers
together we shall smask the wh*Teoids

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

replying to my trash-tier shitposts
On a scale from 1-10 how bored are you?
I mean bix nood

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

Niggers never won a nobel prize in chemistry, physics and medicine.
White Countries without niggers looking great.
Nigger States without the white masterrace looking like shit.

Get the fuck back to africa.

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

Rap music is good and promotes the welfare of children by advocating making positive life decisions like investing money wisely and treating women with respect.

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

I grow weary of your master-baiting.
I will give Blacks one thing .. they have no shortage of self confidence, whether its warranted or not… mostly not.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

ok roach calm down and take your pills

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Georgians are black
That is an insult to Georgians, at least they are not mongrelized to the same level as t*rks and property goods (niggers)

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Faces of Europe

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

wow thats so racist

americans are people too

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

My fingers are normal, Pedro. And my nails are manicured to perfection every week.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

After desgregation of this country things went to shit.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

I pary to KARA BOGU every morning to annihilate the wh*Teoid menace

Levi Green
Levi Green

Into the gas chambers

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

but anglos invented houses and ANGLOS are black
almost got me angry, but then I realised you were a southern European BLACK MOOR BULL. nice prank brother i fell for it

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

1 being the most bored and its noon so i cant into carings

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

all those wh*Te (subhuman) officers
no wonder Ottomans lost

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

This thread is a literal chimpout

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

Damaged goods

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

wh*Te masterrac-

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

No ash here, senpai. You might be mistaking your own fingers for mine.

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

wh*tes are sun huemn

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

And my nails are manicured to perfection every week
Ah the good ol' "down low" negro

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

Oh its also a gaynigger from outer space with a jetpack

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

Sure thang
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mi%C5%A1ar

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

we shall slaughter wh*tey like goats inshALLAH

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

Black cock for turkish woman!

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

how do you do fellow kang
about time we get rid of the whitey dont you say?

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

one cherry picked battle
turk BLACKS ruled serbia for hunderds of years
now ANGLO-AMERICAN blacks rule Serbia and rest of europe.

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

Flag
pakistani
Is uk really this cucked

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

Your theory is a crock of shit

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

She's an amerimutt model

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

Faces of Europe
Faces of africa

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

I thought we were all just 56% white? Fag nigger

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

that woman is an amerimutt lmao

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

Black nationalism
Would you somehow be the first functional black nation? I 100% support this as long as you all go and stay there.

James Bailey
James Bailey

BEHOLD THE MASTERRACE

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

Would you somehow be the first functional black nation?
Ancient Egypt

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

When that white kid grows up and is a foot taller, he's going to hate sand niggers more than I do ... and I got to shoot them for fun

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

meri-goblin calling anyone non- white
kek

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

lol fuckin wh*te pussies

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

Reminder that NATIVE British people are 100 per cent BLACK BULLS. In fact Africans are a little mixed with whites due to the fact they have a land border with the wh*tes whereas we are detached from Eurasia so we kept our 100 per cent BLACK BULL bloodline.
This is why we voted Brexit. We have too many white immigrants from the EU. It would be ideal if we had no immigration to keep the BLACK bloodline pure, but that is economically impossible. African Blacks who are at least 70 per cent BLACK like are more similar to a pure Anglo Saxon who is 100 per cent BLACK, than a 0 per cent BLACK white pole. They are therefore easier to integrate into our society. This is also why we conquered Africa instead of Europe. We don't want white subhumans in our country, even the mixed BLACKS of Africa are ok compared to them. So that is why the Commonwealth is almost all non-white countries who are mostly but not PURE BLACK like Canada and New Zealand. So we voted Brexit to kick out the wh*tes so we could import more BLACK BULLS.

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

I hear Liberia worked out well

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

THE SO CALLED OTTO MAN
IS GOING INTO SLAVERY WITH HOW THE WORLD IGNORANTLY CALLS THE WHITE MAN THE DEVIL

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

turks are more mutts than Americans are

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

THIS IS WHAT NIGGERS LOOK LIKE WHEN LEFT ALONE

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

you realize i can go to any major news publication and pull at least 1 articles written in the last week that will bash white people right?

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

Spainards cleansed their blood from almost all african taint
We killed africans for fun and to comemorate we kill also black bulls
I think his black cock failed him
And no im not your brother you niggerbitch

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

You know, there is already a board for niggers? It's not this one

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

Grammar is something you should study Google it you ignorant ass monkey

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

As a matter of fact, whites share more genes with nonhuman animals and archaic hominids, so it's the white man the one who should be compared to a monkey.

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

This was my theory too thx for expounding.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

I don't know why you choose to insult a total stranger and fellow human. I suppose you'll have to sort that problem out yourself. Peace.

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

Circumcision
your point?

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

retard

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

This is the future of the wh*Te race. The head of the family for every wh*Te family will be a BLACK man. His word is final and he will complete authority and control over every one in the wh*Te family. All the wh*Te family members have to obey what he says. He fuck the wh*Te wife in front of the wh*Te husband while the three are watching TV, he will kiss the wh*Te woman while they are together in the living room and if he desires that whife wife suck his cock in front of the wh*Te husband she will have to do. In every wh*Te family marriages involving a wh*Te man and a wh*Te woman, the BLACK has the right to impregnate her first, that is the first child born in the white family after the marriage has to be a BLACK child. It should be naturnal and compulsory for any wh*Te daughters when they come to the age to submit to the mother's BLACK man and it is for him to train her to serve the BLACKS.

James Parker
James Parker

Ayo hol up
so u be sayin
that u fell for my shit post

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

WE WUZ CHINEEZ

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

ok

i dont get why you wouldnt go back to africa and be an actual kang desu.

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

that's right my BLACK TURK brother

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Nigger dick slaves

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

ill fuck all u wh*te su b humens

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

niggers
human
Yeah you better leave nigger nobody wants you here anyway.

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

What about these

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

LMFAO

i love that any white man reading this thread who has (or will have) children will inevitably produce superior black descendants one day

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

kek, funny troll MOOR brother

mad because you were colonised by the BLACK BRITISH

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

now have aids
now

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

*monkey noises*

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

NIGGERS BTFO

Chase James
Chase James

gaynigger
That's an incredibly cruel thing to say to a complete stranger. I wonder, if you were standing in front of me, would you even attempt to call me that?

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/14/africa/libya-migrant-auctions/index.html
Still selling slaves

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

Black Nationalism
mfw

Here you go Bobo.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

bRITISH empire was black though

Reminder that NATIVE British people are 100 per cent BLACK BULLS. In fact Africans are a little mixed with whites due to the fact they have a land border with the wh*tes whereas we are detached from Eurasia so we kept our 100 per cent BLACK BULL bloodline.

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

That makes this so much funnier.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

hotep nigger history
Top kek, thanks for the laugh kang

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

you did didn't you

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Why can't we all be friends? I'm not racist..

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

Consider yourself filtered for faggotry of the highest order. Toodles.

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

Still was invited for a photoshoot in turkey
Which means it was for turkish comercial
Which means turks look like whites
Fuck off, stop larping you guys are half arabs half whites, you have no black looking people.
Cant remember name of her but just look at that turkish youtuber girl who makes makeup turtorials and acts like japanise anime character.

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

Im not trolling nigger, we killed blacks for fun us Castillians and Asturs. You sided with jamal in exchange for cheap trinckets
Now face the monument to your sins

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

Incredibly, you can tell by their feet who is more evolved as well! Thank you for bringing this evolutionary fact to light!

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

Why America hate Black people?
America Is mostly Black :V
FAT americans in 3,2,1...

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Remove the French flag, Turks are our best allies to smash the wh*Te habsb*urg """soldiers"""

Gavin White
Gavin White

wanting to be friends with a nigger
claiming you're not racist
on Sup Forums
Fucking kill yourself pussy.

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

Muttposting starts as soon as It's Okay To Be White gets popular and hits mainstream
So I make a thread about stopping muttposting - it gets deleted immediately.
OP makes an obvious bait thread and it has already almost reached 300 replies after being up for an hour with mods nowhere in sight

What a (((coincidence)))
What a (((coincidence)))
What a (((coincidence)))
What a (((coincidence)))

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

Why in every thread on Sup Forums you Turkroach cuckold losers shitpost this garbage? You are insane. Imagine being friends with one those coward Turk beta loser "men" in real life, and have their loser influence, their passive aggressive behaviour.

these Turkroach losers seems to be obsessed here and think this will make white dudes look bad because turkroaches are ugly jealous try hards losers!

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

black killing black
is this picture of some sort of training?

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

Stay asshurt subhuman shitskin
Go back to where you digusting braindead ancestors came from, nigger.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

Kek hey niggers go read up on the battle of Rorke's Drift and learn about how mighty Anglo Saxon and Celtic warriors DECIMATED the pathetic bantu savages

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

I practise boxing and beat up niggers in the gym, the nigs that do have muscle pump themselves up on steroids.

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

Visigoths were hebrew israelite BLACK men

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

Can you read? O wait nvm. Well the article explains that Egyptians were of European descent. The blacks in Egypt were slaves (naturally)

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

haplogroup=race
also R1b is dominant in AFRICA which is our SECOND most dominant haplogroup

white subhumans: btfo

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

Those tattoos are awful though. -5points

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

muslims from /int/ troll you for jokes
SOROS JEW NIGGER KIKE SHILL ACHMED MONEY (((THEM)))

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

Then why cant i see a single black british
Maybe they were breed out or your myth is a lie just so you can feel good because you ran out of weed and liquor nigger

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

invited:

southern europeans

not white people

nigger im white...

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

We americans are not white, we are the 56%, we admit it now.

- Pol Burgers

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

Ooga booga
Ooga booga booga
Unga bunga ooga booga

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

Why can't you niggers spell white?
Donald Trump is going to make monkey shines illegal then you will all be locked up with your daddies

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

good, if you train with fellow black it will be easier to kill y*kubites

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

it's just a nosferatu breaking the masquerade

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

Well honestly a BLACK man shouldn't pollute his superior African genepool with inferioe wh*Te genes . I think we should lock up small minority of wh*Te """man""" in cucksheds. and let him impregnate the wh*Te woman with his pathetic weak sperm once she got old or when his BLACK master deemed him ugly. The newborn childiren will be trained as harem slaves and when she comes to right age, she will to submit BLACK man like her mother. The male childiren will be sacrified to KARA BOĞA.
What do you think

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

I don't think so Pedro. You know, I lived in Madrid for three years. A lot of fine pussy I got there. Don't believe me? Ask anything you want, I even speak your language fluently, colega.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

do you pray to KARA BOGU everyday BLACK brother?

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

7PM2FSGr
Aryan rage niggers stay afraid

Owen Young
Owen Young

Just another sunday at the local market

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

no, you are a BLACK moorish brother
pic related

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

dominant
only areas are congo and near saharah
Are you being retarded on purpose?

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

His roidgut is already starting to show

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

*deemed her

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

of course

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

I think you are a mentally deranged fucking faggot

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Go back to your favela 0%er

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

more than most. only people i really feel bad for are the boer.

go on tell me how honourable pakis are.
gues you have honour killings where you acid your own daughter because she dated a christian.

James Roberts
James Roberts

merica master race

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

don't you dare associate TURK BLACKS with Chinkic Turkmens of central asia.

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

WE WUZ EVERY IMPORTANT WHITE ETHNIC GROUP N SHIEET, IGNORE THE FACT THAT THEY DONT LOOK BLACK DEY WUZ BLACK BCUSE I SAY SO
That the most pathetic post I have see
Sorry to burst your dirty buble but you wuznt kangz especially not a hood rat that doesnt even know who his father is and thinks that it can somehow detect who is white and who isnt
Snap out of it jamal you have no say on who is white and who isnt you just name Black bull on any ethnic group that BTFOed blacks

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

Whites are bigger than blacks

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

I sincerily think you have a genetic disease or you are trollin
Visigoths ans Castillians are as white as one can get without being a nord

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

Regular spanish man

Andrew King
Andrew King

Haha NO. TÜRKS are Black. Allah created them to protect the KARA BOGA in Africa from the wh*toid scum . TÜRKS are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh7te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.
When the African KANGZDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The wh#te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh1te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh'tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek WH9TE immigrants.
Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh8te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the ISLAMIC KANGZ of TÜRKIYE. Now the BLACK KARA BOGA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh6tes to end that accursed race once and for all.

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

eh, bretty gud.

Daniel Mitchell
Daniel Mitchell

Spaniard
White
lel

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

Black BROTHERS, do not fight amongst each other.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

Ew, a brit sipping tea filled with too much sugar. You should brush your teeth and use mouth wash cause your breath stinks like pussy filled with another man's cum as if you are a cuck.

John Stewart
John Stewart

wh*Tes are inferior to BLACKs in every fucking way
wh*Tes are subhumans

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

i got like 24 but I came later.
muslims are winning

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Nice

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

I train to kill niggers in Andalucia and so far you dissapoint me, only if you pump yourselve on steroids you have a chance against me
And you know what, the ones that really were a challenge were whites especially slavs
Inb4 slavs are black
No they are not Jamal and Tyrone, just because they btfo nighoes doesnt make them black

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

I DON'T WANT TO SEE A wh*Te FACE

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

You come to a black thread...you know you are 23% black.

You will never be white USA. Come to the dark side, we are more fun. Accept what you are....a hue brother

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

Kek

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

wh*Tes=cucks&subhumans

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

You're talking about your bag of hammers faced sl*V(E) women? Who would even want to touch muslim women but you guys, they're gross and smell bad.

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

gay ass copy pasta force meme

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

I came in later too. there was like 150 post here before I started posting.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Sheeeeit we wuz ancient Greeks n sheit

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Wow this is the power of turks...
Fucking faggs cant kill druken greeks in a tavern

Noah King
Noah King

much how 100 iq is defined as average white iq
Human is defined as average white person.
no escaping it.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

slavs get BTFO by Turks everday

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

I train to kill niggers
You're just a skinny little beaner without a job, like the rest of your countrymen.

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page