Easton Adams
Easton Adams

YAAAASS QUEEN SLAYY

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

nice bait

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

And what the fuck do you expect from us? Poland has always been a medium country, on economic and political peripheries of Europe. The first scientific journal on "polish" soil in the 18. century was in Royal Prussia and it was issued in german

Danzig was controlled by the Germans and our nobles were simply exporting wheat to Amsterdam, they didn't sell sophisticated products. Town law in Poland = german town law + polish modifications, that is Magdeburger Weichbild (Sachsenspiegel + some other laws), which was revoked only in 1791 after Constitution of May 3rd was introduced. Townspeople of Poland were Germans, Jews, Italians, Dutch, until they became polonized

If you read "Promised Land" of Władysław Reymont, the industrialists there are polish, german and jewish

Poland is the PERIPHERY of Europe. It can't do more than it was endowed with, we will stay average, like Hungary or Czechia. If you look at Poland's history, then people are emmigrating from here since the abolition of serfdom when it was under russian control in 1863. Then they usually emmigrated to the then developing USA, but also Western Europe. Interwar period - people still emmigrating to Western Europe. When the job markets of the EU were opened, then around 2 million Poles emmigrated

If you compare Western Europe with Poland, then it's completely pointless, because you guys always were materially ahead of us, and you will stay so

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

hey marcel

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

I know this is bait, I answer anyway. The polished picture of the Sony Center may look nice, but I'd rather live in a country with a healthy economy than having these Jew temples all over the place

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

*blocks your path*

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

0 years with Hitler and 0 immigrants

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

Italy, Spain, Portugal, Finland
core

source on that?

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

we nneed more diversity in the united states to hispanic and white we need equal representation of native americans, white ,jew , arab, african, indian, south asians and far east asians

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

WENN ICH DAS SEH

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

You forgot about the gypsies. V4 group is more than happy to share this priceless treasure with you.

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

Spain and Portugal might be questionable, especially the latter. Source is some wiki article on world theory of Immanuel Wallerstein

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

and how can China be periphery when they flood the world with their cheap products? I think world trade would collapse without China

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

its wrocław btw

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

B-B-B-UT BROWN PEOPLE!!! They are like....a different color than me!

Christian Fisher
Christian Fisher

Communism,

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

but China is dependent on foreign investments. Poland is one of the most industrialized countries of Europe, but nobody would say that Poland is core

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

mfw this used to be called Breslau

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

mfw germans are brown nowadays

Austin King
Austin King

Stupid fucking leaf.

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

Ireland
Core

Lel. We arnt core. We are far from core. We also have a high income and standard of living than many "core" countries. Maybe thats why they needed to colour us blue though.

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

When your main argument is an insult, you know you've lost the argument.

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

There you are.

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

good goy

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

That pic is the Sony Center at the Potsdamer Platz. The Center is going broke, the Potsdamer Platz is a crime ridden shithole with sandniggers running around and the picture of Warsaw is old. Warsaw looks a lot better now. Of course paid for with Germany Euromonies but still.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

I hope that you only pretending that you're retarded

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

Damn... this really picks my cherries... I guess I love refugees now

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

based other*

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

those commieblocks look actually pretty neat. we have worse ones in the core of Bavaria

Eli Green
Eli Green

but muh based poles saviours of europe xdd

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

it's Breslau not Warschau

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

kek

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

I fucking hate pollacks. Danzig, Breslau und Stettin sind deutsche Städte wie Berlin!

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

the Potsdamer Platz is a crime ridden shithole with sandniggers

dude that's not true. The Potsdamer Platz is a aesthetic catastrophe and full of capitalism temples but it's clean and safe. It has the Philharmonie round the corner as well as the Brandenburger Tor, the Holohoax Mahnmal and the Bundestag

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

muh brits rulers of seas xD

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

When Canada delivers quality shitpost

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

info graphic about migrant rape and murder blablabla /thread
Sage

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

That is good since they are sending Somalians to BLACK all your flyover states.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

*sigh*

maybe you haven't noticed, but those all those towns in orange/yellow/red area were also created by those settlers...

Prussia was economically retarded and it was run by junkers like Bismarck and Ludendorff

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

If you don't embrace multiculturalism and erase your culture and people, we'll destroy your country
Hmmm....

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

JUST
*gargles poz loads*
ACCEPT
*gets on the fuck pew*
IMMIGRANTS
*vapes meth*
YOU
*starts restaurant for destigmatization*
BIGOTS
*dies of aids*

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

He didnt have one to begin with lol

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

Berlin looks nothing like that, this is literally just one sqare
t. Berliner

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

1 post by this faggot leaf
Really, Sup Forums?

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

One thing I love about Sup Forums is the average retard who browses here sees a post like yours OP. They know instinctively that you're peddling illogical garbage but most of them won't be able to pin point it. Then they'll think about it and they'll figure it out in two minutes. And then respond angrily. Yes you will get your (You's) and slide something good - but you're also inadvertently teaching Sup Forums how to debate. How to recognize logical fallacies, non-arguments and sophistry. So for that hats off I guess. Sage of course, but hats off.

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

Berlin is a failed state
Germany is the only capital city in Europe (but probably on earth, or in the whole universe) that lowers the per capita income of it's country.
Germany would be in a better financial state if Berlin would not exist. That is not my opinion, that is a fact.
You disgusting cocksucking retard.

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

ok great
enjoy it
why are you so hellbent on (((helping))) poland

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

Looks like there's a lot of money to be made in this immigrant business.
Who is paying so much?

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

Ok now show Japan.

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

*elects trannies*

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

du bist also ein Pfannkuchen?

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

dont be so rude

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

nah there are other cities that do that as well. Rome for example

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

*picks cherries*

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

y does the controller look like pedo bear?

Bentley King
Bentley King

Oh great you get some generic modern architecture to look at whilst you are being gang raped by Mohammed, Mohammed & Mohammed .

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

kek, good one.
3rd reich looks best anyways

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

that's no news, Berlin was always poor. that's the reason why it has a creative scene. Wealth kills creativity

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

I only answer your specific post and pic attached. You suggested that cities and regions settled based on Magdeburg law are "good enough" in Poland ... That's stupid.

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Leave Bismarck alone!

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

Magdeburg law was the law of towns until 1791 dude, I don't get what you mean

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

what a retard fuck comparing germany to poland you dense shit

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

They've been doing that for years, pham. There's thousands upon thousands in my area now, all breeding like rats and of course on maximum gibs. It's hell.
t.Minnesotan

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

You have some serious issues Hans.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

you quoting Landser

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

Your pic is trying to show the correlation between cities settled on Magdeburg law and today prosperity ... In the same time, right picture is showing that regions with most Prussian / German history are worst then the rest. I don't get what you don't getting...

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

he did too

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

sorry, he

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

*left pic

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

Visted Wroclaw last year, had a lot of charm.

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

Im taking the bait
10 years with Hitler and allied bombing
10 years of being an enclave surrounded by GDR
WE IZ MODEN CUNTREE AND SHEET
this is ur face on communism

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

Another leaf.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

thats a Wilhelimian building

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

dude, all those towns on red/orange/yellow areas were also settled on Magdeburg law, what the fuck is the problem with you?

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

Yet Germany still hasn't paid it's reparations to Poland...

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

shut up cucknada

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

Mutti Merkel would change it into refugee center

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

Berlin is german ?
When ? How ?

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

youre probably right

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

we pay them the day England pays for our destroyed cities. They attacked us after all

John Morris
John Morris

bright lights and colours are "Culture" in a canadians eyes
Thats why you leafs elected a Cuck as your KANG

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

*sucks off a dog*

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

obligatory

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

in n out burgers
usa flag
fucking moron. you think the entire usa can be represented by a californian burger? nigga, california is bigger than all of france in every measure. this would only be more embarassing if the photo had poutine instead of fries.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

all those eagles with their tongues out like they're dead or something

jesus. nazis were truly the only germans in history with any aesthetic sense

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

That this correlation is, ...., you know .. hmm .. was miniscule by later historical events?

William Garcia
William Garcia

why is Berlin an example for unlimited migration is positive then?
In Berlin there is a Club called Berghain. There are shitting and pissing Partys. Great creative scene.

Jonathan Cruz
Jonathan Cruz

good point
i feel rly sorry for Germans as Im half German myself, but they are very auto-destructive
We should annex them for their own good

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

We don't need to.
They actually owe land to us.
About 70% of poland is actually german soil.

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

JUST a friendly reminder

Btw nobody will be spared on DOTR

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

The Red tongue is symbolic for the unified language of the specified Country, The "flame of mind".
Jesus fuck, People on pol talking shit with no clue of European culture and symbolism should be gassed

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

Commieblocks are never neat, cool, comfy, or anything like that.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

how can China be periphery when they flood the world with their cheap products?
They're cheap so China makes little money on them, it's companies in other countries like the US that make better overhead selling those goods.

I think world trade would collapse without China
There'd be about a year where everyone's supply lines would get stretched, but people don't realize how quickly cheap manufacturing can now be set up.

It's actually gotten to the point where manufacturing is coming back to Europe and the US simply because it's cheaper to build a factory with 20 workers +robots than to pay for Chinese workers+shipping.

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

I think you may confusing it with the KitKat. in a big liberal city all sorts of things happen. There is also the Berlin Philharmonie, the best orchester in the world. Berlin is decadent, like the late ancient Rome, but it's not degenerate

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

Ireland handles a lot of shipping from the UK to mainland Europe, and is a popular exit stop from the EU to the US.

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

only the aesthetics, and not the symbolisms, were being argued.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

And sadly to a large extend shitskinlerized.

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

that correlation is very clear. Those blue areas are areas where there was scarcity of towns already during the Middle Ages

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

Just a friendly reminder Warsaw has a higher nominal GDP per capita than Toronto.

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

but you're also inadvertently teaching Sup Forums how to debate
Sup Forums is shit at debate. At best some reddit reject will scream 'cuck' on twitter, then get sent to bed without his tendies when his mom hears him cursing.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

... love that guy. Some one post the webm.

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

have a (you), brother

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

looks comfy in poland

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

*sips cum*

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

Germans literally asking to be nuked

Destroy Europe with sandniggers, then claim poland and england owe you. Not a smart country.

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

Nice cherry picking, canadian cuck, clearly you haven't seen the beautiful place called Poland. I've seen how a dump Berlin is when immigrants came and the Sony Center of Berlin will have tons of garbage like you soon.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Finnish politicians are core of licking Merkel's bum, that makes Finland core.

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

Wow, you're so edgy that you're scimitar is dull compared to your edge. You can't even argue with your fake as fuck flag that is so unpopular that no one but you uses it.

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Not a smart country.
coming from an Ameritard

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

look whos talking. US fucked up the middle east since 2002 killed all the based leaders who kept Islam at bay and gave the globalists the Money and the Pictures to start the "Refugee" Crisis. And now you blame others for your neoliberal madness
Germans die for Blood and Soil
Americans for Drugs and Oil

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

Well it's true, even Austrians want nothing to do with Germany. Austrians have a better relationship with the Magyars then with you.

You literally have 7-8m Turks who openly laugh that they will replace you cucks

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

Your women are ugly, your miltary are gay, your men are all cucks, you guys had Justin Bieber, you guys aren't even nice (like your stereotypes), your money is worthless, your politicians doesn't care about your people. And compare that to Poland and you will get the opposite.

Christian Walker
Christian Walker

Germans die for Blood and Soil
not your blood or your soil though

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

I have been to Krakow and it was literally the cleanest city I have ever been to
Very nice place, will go again for sure
The people there were very nice too

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Hello Damon.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

57 Dead in 10 years of Afghanistan is a pretty good number i guess.
Comparable with 44 Dead poles

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

Well user, you should read history before making half baked statements.
Who was the guy trying to defeat the multicultural and cultural marxist phallanx?
Hitler, US-President (((Rosenfeld))) or fucktard (((Churchill)))?
Are you aware on that you guys went ramapant against us white german brothers and sisters to the benefit of (((them)))?
It doesn't make sense to first sabotage our effort to purge the planet from these lowlifes and then later critizise us for not being able to accomplish and finish the job.
Germany is under (((their))) control. Thanks to you guys.
BTW you are destroying your very own country with spics and niggers in the milliosn right now. You are in no way better than us.
But i can prudly say: "" We tried at least!"
What did you do to clean up the mess?

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

Well said!!!

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

Berlin
Deutsch
pick one

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

Austrians
Germans
you know differing between those two is an invention of the 19th century, do you?

Besides that it's the usual claim of mediocre, smaller versions of real countries/cities to be the better one, like Canada (smaller in sense of population), Ireland, Portugal, Taiwan, Potsdam, Fürth and many more

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

is that fukin babo with that nerds head on him

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

a rough generalization of what the (((media))) is feeding you with.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

I think he is referring to Canada, my sausage friend

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

this. I guess after they failed in Vietnam they need to find someone else to blame

William Watson
William Watson

Too bad your blood and soil aren't worth shit

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

its a shooped pic.

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

k

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

exactly!!!
More and more white americans realize they fought on the wrong side in WW2.
It took them 70 years to realize that. Amazing but i haven't given up on them.

America is top class on failing and making others responsable for their wrongdoings.
Don't get me wrong, i like the United States and lived there for a several years. But some of them are utterly spoiled with jewfag american patriotism that it hurts horseballs.

Everytime i pinpoint the problem to ((them)), they try to get the onversation stopped. As if they have a mental barrier accepting the real bad guy in the game.
Americans know they have been tools to (((them))), but they will never openly admit. At least not in IRL

Instead they talk about (((deep state))) to finde a workaround for jews without pinpointing at them

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

It's the same with any Midwestern state that has a dense population center governed locally by demoshits. Milwaukee, Chicago, Minneapolis - fucking shitholes.

Now look at NYC under Republicans... and again after just a few years if democrats.

Do people need more proof than this?

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

source:german ass

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

cherrypicking
SAGE

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

ugly shopping center
What is a communism?

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

I think we have waited for the day of the rake long enough. We need to get rid of all Canadians, except for the one in our /polder/-threads.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Picture 3 is the reason you have that many immigrants, you dumb fucking leaf. God, you people truly are as dumb as you act.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page