Calm B4 #TheStorm #1000

New CBTS thread to get past shill bakers.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Use this to search latest Q posts.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

Latest Qmaps I've seen.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1511225611651.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1511225635472.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a cryptographic way to sign these baked breads you know.

Qmaps if previous bake gets moldy.

GFTO newfag schizo boomers. You are falling for a LARP and being conned by pic related.

2 of 2

Webm related

CBTS IS A LARP YOU INSUFFERABLE RETARDS

FUCK CBTS AND FUCK ISRAEL TOO

THIS^
Also, see
Purge the cancer!

Don't care--just trying to get the correct info out past the shills. Someone with more time can bake whatever the fuck they want.

>so this is the power of the qmap...

I didn't realize he was an ant

Lets see if the mods are going to be cocksuckers about this thread as well.

HELLO THERE BASED PEDE
TRUST THE GOD EMPEROR

Q posts

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo

New thread
See here

Serious question: is Trump actually retarded or just consistently very dumb in practice?

“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.
Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

You've GOT to follow the brands you love. Personal care is very important...

Don't let the shills slide this!

I don't think he's dumb, technically; certainly more ignorant than perhaps any president we've had and very open about it, though.

He's funny, faggot.

>I don't think he's dumb, technically; certainly more ignorant than perhaps any president we've had and very open about it, though.
How do you explain all the stupid stuff he says, then? It's like he doesn't understand a lot of basic stuff about government and politics and world history.

If Hugh is the white rabbit and was bringing in politicians, wouldn't someone notice that? Or have politicians been known to show up there. And if trump is not on twitter due to new restrictions, wouldn't the world notice?

Again, that's ignorance, not stupidity.

it's actually neither, it's being humble.
Dude's legit genius IQ

>Again, that's ignorance, not stupidity.
You don't have to look far for examples of him being an embarrassing, stupid ass. He even seems to misunderstand the constitution and the role of the president (he thinks it's a more powerful and unilateral role than it is).