Obama BTFO

Malia Obama is COLONIZED! She was caught kissing with her White Chad fratboy boyfriend. Obama absolutely eternally BTFO 4EVER!!! Parents must be führerious.
Here is the video: tmz.com/2017/11/20/malia-obama-kissing-tailgate-harvard-yale/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvEPKnG534Y
youtu.be/fItxli7-uU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weinsteined

Kiss me Chad! Mmmhmm... #BLEACHED #COLONIZED

Why would he be btfo? Not everyone is a racist fuckstick that loses their shit when their children date outside their race.

This is not fair!!! :(

I miss Obama desu

youtube.com/watch?v=VvEPKnG534Y

But Obama and his wife ARE racist against Whites. That is the point.

The Obongo daughters can't resist the BWC.

rope for them both

sure they are.

In the end Obama gets the last laugh. He has done damage to this country that will never be undone. he has let in millions of shitskins from the worse parts of the world. Entire states that were once white have been completely transformed.

Obama and all the anti-Whites today

Implying that she is actually his child!
KEK

Why would obama be btfo? He knows white genes good

oh fuck that's HOT
muh diiiiiick

>Nigger bitch fucking white guy=Whites win
>Nigger dude fucking white bitch=whitewashing
>niger+white no matter what gender=Retarded children.

mirin dat ass

What did I do wrong? Oh yeah right everything

Good point

The joke's on white Americans though. Again.

It ultimatley demonstrates a problem with a racial paradigm of wealth and social status. Rich and powerful black people are more likely to date outside of their race given their economic resources.

Many poor blacks notice this and point out the deadly hypocrisy . It does many undesirable things to ameliorate racial inequities. it amplifies the notion that when one has resources they overvalue whiteness and will discard blackness which echos through society to diminish blacks. It also grants whites access to the resources that these rich blacks obtain while denying them to black people due to the social seclusion wealth enables blacks to exit from their putative obligation to other blacks effectively abandoning black issues all together.

Is this the new colonized meme, you know how BLACKED has Elsa? Well we have Malia. She just needs a pair of glasses

There's no way Malia was ever going to date anyone but a white guy.

Also admit it: you'd fuck her just to say you fucked Obama's daughter.

isn't his mom white though

Life is about power, and power is about sex... That's all there is to it

this

>Rich and powerful black people are more likely to date outside of their race given their economic resources.
In today's edition of: no shit sherlock. She goes to a very expensive uni, obviously most other students will be white and the chances of her dating a white guy are therefor higher. It's almost as if successful people date other successful people! No way!

Barry also explored his inner gay, but married a black man for votes

What if Michael is the cuck, and "she" is the one raising Barack's surrogate children?

Correct. I'd too colonize her daughters
Most Harvard students aren't White; some 40% have stereotypical jewish names, 30-40% asian

No she was a jew.

Jews are usually white dumb fuck. And Asians are still not black so she would still be dating outside her race if he was Asian.

>white
>Jewish
Pick one

I think he secretly wants whiter grand children.

Jews aren't White, stop trolling. He is racist against Whites, not asians. Nobody is racist against asians, there is no such thing as racism against asians.

Ethnic jews are a separate racial category from white dumbfuck

>jews are usually white
>that flag

You really can't make this shit up.

So this itself should demonstrate to you the problem of how her act itself displays a coldness to issues revolving around black solidarity and can be viewed as a form of internalized racism.

Given she goes to a university She should have had this raped into her skull like I did but it's true, negro skulls do have less cranial volume.

>The Obongo daughters can't resist the BWC.
they love to share BWC

>commie flag
>"Jews are usually white"
Maximum pottery

>trolling
being this retarded

>Nobody is racist against asians
being THIS retarded

>her act itself displays a coldness to issues revolving around black solidarity
That's bullshit, she doesn't "owe" the black race anything. You are your own person. Only Sup Forumstards define people by their skin instead of their merits.

Is OP retarded? Obama's mom was white. Why are you so deadset on that he dislikes interracial couples or hates whites? I bet you he doesn't give two shits about skin colour..

>Only Sup Forumstards define people by their skin instead of their merits.
Just so happens that those merits come from skin color. Have you seen the FBI crime statistics comrade?

>Obama's mom was white
No she was Jewish.

Holy fuck, why do you losers care?
How pathetic can you get?

What are you implying? That blacks are more crime prone than whites? I never denied that. That is part of a vast economic construct that makes black people more crime prone. It's cultural, not biological.

They can do that to my cock

>half white man mad his 1/4 white daughter is kissing a white man

Sup Forums logic.

Malia has such a great ass. I find it hard to believe she's related to that gorilla mother of hers.

>black people are violent because they're poor

Oh boy.

You think he is "colorblind"? Only whites can be that. I don't care about his moms skin color.I am deadset bc I didn't live under a rock for the last 8 years, and saw his actions; all of them were based on anti-Whiteness.
"They don't rob, kill and rape bc they are black, but bc they are poor!!!! And they are poor bc they are black!!!!!" --nigger logic.
Adjusting for poverty levels blacks are still much more prone to violence and crime than humans.
Half white, 100%black 100% anti-White racist

OKIE DOKE

This. Obama probably got briefed about the JQ by his globalist friends. He's going to force his kids to marry good Jewish boys, like the Kennedies and the Trumps and join the protected Jewish globalist elite classes.

Just give it 10 years. Women always turn out to look like their mothers. Black women are especially predisposed to obesity and almost always turn out to be overweight, relative to other races. Latinos come in second place in this same regard.

More proof race is real.

>she doesn't "owe" the black race anything.

But isn't that precisely what her father campaigned upon in part, uplifting blacks? Thus the OP's claim that Obama BTFO kinda sits well because rather than expressing her intimacy toward other blacks she does so toward whites that already possess such wealth.

Also are there not blacks that are just as meritorious as that kid she's dating by you're standards i should think you would think so.

Obama hates wypipo despite being half white himself

He's a self hating le 56%

youtu.be/fItxli7-uU0

"Obama can't be racist because his mother is white!!!!" OK then no white person can be racist either.

Is that bush in the back?

>mother

Also her arse get's my stamp of approval!

Holy fuck

Yeah but his dad was a long leggged Mac daddy neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeger

It's nice

wasting chad genes on a junkie nigger whore is not something good

>Chad

That's 100% a soyboy

moar

>implying Michelle Obama has ever given birth to anything
(((Her))) dick is bigger than yours.

>It's cultural, not biological.

And where the fuck do you think culture comes from you dumb commie fuck? Does it fall from the sky, or is it created by people?

Obama can't be racist because his mother is the same color as Hitler's!!!!!

This isn't a gossip magazine faggot, why are you posting this shit here?

It felt from the sky non believer.

You're retarded if you think the black elite don't know anything about race realism. It's a pretty well known topic amongst the elite, since it's in their interests to maintain their IQ genetic advantage for their family for generations, so they can keep producing ubbermensch who'll keep maintaining and growing their wealth and power. White and Jewish elite alike keep it a secret from society since knowledge about these things is power and allowing the pleb masses to destroy their genetic legacy by race mixing would make them easier to control. Black 1 percenters know this as well, and try their best to mate with good stock. It's why Hollywood is full of black Jewish actors and actresses and why most successful blacks are in interracial relationships with Jews or other elite teir whites. . Everyone who is a somebody in the elite classes are closet race realists and bioessentiallists. It's the new hidden knowledge.

Is she being bleached.... or is he being blacked?

she isnt that ugly you fucks

they let nigs into harvard?

Obama is a half white mulatto so why would he care?

*when their shitskin son dates a white girl

But when a shitskin girl dates a white guy, they lose their shit.

Just need money my dude.

Who cares?

Two men can’t have a baby thus Michael and Hussein are not the parents

>

Of course you don't get it, Swede

>Jews are usually white

It's not gossip, but fact Jamal go back to africa
Affimative blacktion
Learn to read swedecuck see:

She'll be on page three soon! Until then just pay your TV license and pray to Mecca five times a day like a good brit.

MUH FUCKING CULTURAL FORCES

White people: better genes, higher sexual market value

Black people: worse genes, lower sexual market value

I was responding to a Marxist. I know this, he denies it.

>but fact Jamal go back to africa
What a stupid cunt, it is of no use here, go post it on your twitter stream or go to buzzfeed.
The product of corn syrup bread and aspartame water has spoken from his wooden shed he lives in.

>Saw TMZ article about it.
>"Who gives a shit?"
>Slide left.

it's still black...
i'd hit it once... for her benefit

For those asking why he would be mad: The people who I have met in my life who were the most racist against white people were half black and half white.

>from his wooden shed he lives in.
Better than living in council housing!

bleaching is not a thing, you nigger

yes and she sent him to live with a tranny in indonesia or wherever it was

Blak bois eternally btfo'd!!!!

Um no sweetie, he got dumped by his white gf because her parents refused to let them marry on account of him being colored.

I said COLONIZED and it is a fact, you colon strecher!!!!

She's got a white grandma. Why would he be mad?

BLEACHED.com