Why are Liberals so incessant about traveling?

I understand the appeal of exploring new places but what annoys me is how much going to different countries is glorified universally by all types of liberals.

Why would anyone brag about doing something that literally any able-bodied person with a good paying job or sizeable trust fund can do with little to no effort.

Do they think people actually look up to them for going to Europe? Like just shell out a couple grand a retard could do it.

Do they think they are more culturally experienced than most of Americans who haven't traveled? We aren't living in the 1800s I can just flip on Netflix and watch Anthony Bourdain.

Do they actually enjoy the places they go to more than the beautiful places in the United States?You want tropical- Florida keys, you want mountains- Colorado or Utah, you want desert- Arizona, you want little towns- pretty much have this somewhere in every state. And all these places can be visited for under $500 and with little travel time.

I just don't get the obsession.

It's culture consumerism. Places and people are products.

Liberals are painfully transparent attention seekers

He's a degenerate Kike. If a woman says it and she's not going with her partner. It's 100% so that she can ride the cock carousel at warp speed.

weak family role models cuck father, overbearing mother
Many mental issues because of this, sad!

It's all signaling how they are better than others.

They want people to think they're worldly and cultured.

Travelling is fun, user. You should try it.

I work in tourism.

They come for sex, booze and drugs. That's it. They hardly ever visit the museums, landmarks, etc. They sleep all day only to wake up at 5pm and have more sex/drugs/alcohol.

t. spic who fucked several """tourists"""" :^)

Because poor and lazy liberals are better at capitalism and statistically more successful by insane margins while good hardworking conservatives are actually a bunch of welfare whores.

Cuz they're affluent bro.
Don't confuse affluent people with liberal people. Just remember why and how people can travel. Why? Because you get to go to another part of the world. Some people like that, some people don't. But the most important part of the question is, how, if someone likes to travel, can that person pay for it.
Traveling can be spendy if you don't know what you're doing. Moreover, it's spendy not only are you paying money, most importantly, you are paying your time.
How many people can really say "I can file some PTO and get the hell out of here by Friday."? Most of us don't do it because we aren't affluent enough to do it. "I need to work hard so my boss will notice me and give me a raise. I need to work hard because I can't afford to take the time off. I need to work hard because this job is very important to me because I don't have a bullshit degree that will get me in finance if this job doesn't work out." The list goes on.
When women say "I love traveling!" It always means they enjoy their boyfriends paying for their shit. Women don't need to worry about money or growing their career. Their career isn't sexy to women and they can always fall back to marrying a guy. Men on the other hand need to work work and work. The guys I knew who travelled did it immediately after college. And the ones who do seldom go alone. They always go with their wives and girlfriends. Single, young, working guys can't really afford the luxury of traveling a lot unless it's part of his job.

t. redneck who has never left his fly-by state

Travel is educational, and expands your mind. You realize that the majority of shit Sup Forums spews is garbage that is fuelled by ignorance

>travelled around the world
>been to majority Muslim countries
>been to "Muslim only zones" in major Western cities
>interacted with people and cultures anywhere from the left to right of the political and social spectrum
>literally nothing happened

The world is not as scary as you think it is.

>t. rural or suburban retard

I have traveled a lot for business and it was somewhat enjoyable. My favorites (scenery wise not political wise) were California and Northern Utah. Las Vegas was pretty cool too. I have also been to some really impressive hotels.

On the all out fun scale I would rate it maybe 7.5/10. that is pretty good compared to an average day in my life which I would rate anywhere from 3/10 to 5/10 but things like wake boarding, snow boarding, motorcycles, dirtbikes, hanging out with my girlfriend, and even playing vidya with friends would get at least an 8/10 rating but sometimes a solid 10/10. Laughing so hard I'm crying playing vidya, looking cool going down Mainstreet with a huge group of sport bikes (at least I think I do) with girls eying us at the fast food hangouts, spending a day out on the lake with the boys, cuddling with my GF. Those are the things I really love in life and they beat walking around some new location "sampling the food" or whatever the fuck.

enjoy watching tv from your couch instead of creating meaningful experiences OP

My grandma gave me a few thousand dollars when she sold her house, she knew I had always wanted to go to Europe. I wasn't allowed to spend the $ on anything else, this was before Europe got ENRICHED and I had a really good time and saw a lot of great things.

It's not scary, but it isn't that great either for some of us. I've been all over the world, except southeast Asia and east Africa, and I honestly prefer my suburban home.

>I just don't get the obsession
I've noticed this for years, also. I think it was an early form of virteu-signaling that they were open to "exotic" and "foreign" things, something an "unsophisticated" burger doesn't "get/"

It's fun to travel to new places, see new things, meet new people, bang hot foreign women. What's to not get? Sure, instagram Travel Culture where rich kids go do a semester abroad, take hundreds of pictures of themselves, and come back acting like well-traveled sages are annoying, but seeing the world is great. And it makes you appreciate just how great the white world is.

Its called a fly over state dumbass. Also there is no way your IQ increased by even one point by traveling. In fact, judging by your reasoning about how you went to Muslim only zones one time as an inconspicuous tourist and because you didn't get harmed that somehow means that they must be safe shows how idiotic your logic actually is.

People travel to North Korea and 99.9% of the time nothing happens if they don't break the law. That doesn't mean North Korea is some made up dystopia perpetuated by right wing people on poll. It has serious problems just like Islamic strongholds.

Fuckin leafs I swear. Also I have been to more places than my "fly by" state. Sorry I can't be a rich elite espresso sipping faggot and live in a fly into location like you.

europe and egypt have always been on my bucket list. when i saved up enough mony for the down payment of my house i'll put them into my european trip fund. i hope by the time i get enough to go it wont be too late.

They come here, visit some of our overpriced tourist destinations, and leave. None of them ever actually see the true Australia. They spend all of their time around asians and muslims.

They would have just as much of an authentic Aussie Experience if they just went to fucking Outback Steakhouse. But instead they stay around the Eastern Suburbs and drive to the Opera House once. They fly 14 hours here just so they can jump off the plane and go to some white suburb and do exactly what they did back at home. Then they fly back and brag about it, but not before putting a photo of them cuddling a kangaroo on their instagram, like our entire country can be condensed into a single mammal and some cheap puns they learned from Paul Fucking Hogan.

These "educated" cunts are the ones that call me a bigot because I don't think that we need to bring all of the africans in and hand over South Australia to the aboriginals. They obviously know so much more, after all they went to Bondi once and talked to a black guy on 14 different Centrelink payments.

Cunts. We're full.

I can reason with that. I am more annoyed by people putting it up on a pedastool and acting like they are somehow proud of it. You shouldn't be ashamed or anything, but also not proud. A person should be proud about buying their dream car for instance, not going to another location.

Move away from your family and roots goy!

Same reason libs do anything - moar virtue signaling.

They visit other countries to show how broad minded they are. They also get to be an expert on that country's political affairs thanks to five-minute conversations they had with the cab driver and the room attendant.

>Liberals are painfully transparent attention seekers
^^^^ This. Ironically, going to Europe/ traveling to other countries has always been something of a status symbol. Ironic, considering that they hate capitalism so much.

most of them say they're going travelling, but secretly want to find an actual partner, only for the guy to just pump and dump her.

That's to her stupidity, and she'll never learn why she gets pumped and dumped by the foreign guys she wants to be with. it's rinse and repeat until she comes back to america again

I travel because i love flying, just sitting in the plane with my window looking dowm upon the beauty of earth and being served food and drinks. Its the life, can't wait to fly again.

But i fucking hating sitting at the bar for my next flight and just hearing people nonstop about how amazing some third world country is or how mucj of am eye opening experience it was. Prissy little shits

Also if you fly economy avoid any airline that flies their 787 (dreamliner) in 3-3-3 configuration, its fucking cramped. Ruins flying when you can't relax on the plane

>They come for sex, booze and drugs.

This.

Aussies were the worst. So many would just get shitfaced at the nearest pub with a bunch of other Aussies. Then rattle off the countries they'd "done" like it was a grocery list.

Bollocks mate, I am an authoritarian right wing as fuck literal Hitler and I travel all the time. 37 countries so far and pretty much all my experiences have sent me towards the light of the right and need for a homogeneous ethnostate.

These liberal faggots who travel only do it to be seen by others on their Facebook and Instagram. They don't truly immerse themselves, it is like user on here says. There are many who are transparent and just want social media likes. They don't give a fuck that the tiger they are hugging for a great picture is doped up to the eye balls on Heroin. It makes a great profile picture.

Just go to conflict zones. shit's real out there and the people too, no RealTraveller™ bollocks with their one dread and faggy pajama pants they bought at the full moon festival.

Normie traveling is perhaps the most cringey of all the forms. If I were to go to a country like Australia I would much rather go into the country and see things in Nature. Buying things from tourist locations is not really interesting or even something an intelligent person would do. Would be interesting to go fishing with some Aussies I met online or go to a pub or whatever the fuck is big over there.

When I went to California I walked the beach one night and ended up sitting around a campfire with all these locals drinking beer and exchanging stories about blowing up shit in the Midwest and surfing in California.

Everyone else on the trip hit the bars and ate at the hotel restaurant and of course got tons of photos. I still wouldn't say my California experience was life changing or something though. Just a small change of pace.

As usual it's a simple case of ((())) and $$$
Socrates never left Athens except for military service, but 19 year old girls need to travel 10 000 km on their father's money to "find themselves".

I actually just got back from a road trip from Dallas to Astoria washington, pic related, is the route I took. A few people I met at the campgrounds asked if i'd been out of the country, and I just said "I got too many beautiful places left to see in the 48 before I cross an ocean" more or less. Alaska is just about the farthest I want to go in the near future

fucking kek, try leaving your walmart town and find out for yourself. Do you even have a passport?

Lmao the best is talking to cab drivers or other people like this in your own area and seeing how out of touch they are. I can't imagine how unreliable these sources are in (more?) cucked countries.

Travelling for Western People mostly boils down to one big circlejerk abroad, then going home and enjoy a brief social upgrade.

Travel is good. Traveling places to stay at resorts and go to shopping malls is the shitty thing.

What you should do is fuck with backpacking and avoid hotels in favor for staying with locals or in hostels.

I enjoy flying but the 3x3x3 config is basically every airliner in America. It sucks. Jammed in with crying kids and smelly nogs. Consider getting a paramotor if you have some extra cash burning a hole in your pocket. You can look it up they are awesome.

Leaf here and I agree with you 100%. Also, tourists rarely go to rural areas - yeah, most Muslim areas are ok if you stick to city centers. Also they love tourists because they know you will leave. Overstay your welcome and....

/Also travelled most of the US including the neglected middle.

Typical libtard thinking that everything on the planet is determined by personal experience only - I-I-I never had any problems, that guy who served me the kebab shop was so--o nice therefore all muslims are nice... Which is why they are so stats adverse. I also found them to be the most cliquish assholes when I was in my backpack-in-Europe phase.

travelling actually made me more racist and keen on nationalism desu

When you have a degree in humanities it is hard to accomplish anything. Travel is a feat for them.

Alaska is the most beautiful place on earth in my opinion. I would love to live there.

I’m racist fascist and i love traveling. The best countries are the ones that have a homologous population. Italy and Spain have been amazing. France looks like a third world country super depressing.

Bourdain is such a self-aggrandizing, self-righteous cunt. He'll travel to Papua New Guinea and fawn that the inhabitants can make mud houses, but he hates the American south and looks down on its inhabitants as if THEY were the knuckle-draggers.

I won't deny that for a second.

This man gets it

Ever since getting my motorcycle I have got some serious wanderlust, is that a bad thing then?

Op is a retard.

>The best countries are the ones that have a homologous population

Every person I know who is super-well-travelled tells me their favorite country on the planet is Japan. Why? Both civilized and homogeneous. Czech ranks up there too. So did England before immigration ruined it.

This. Foreign hillbilly are simply cultured people that should be respected and admired. Our hillybillys are backward, poor racist that should be mocked and their jobs and culture should be taken away from them. I’m glad his girlfriend got raped by Weinstein.

How the fuck has this not been posted yet?

Stationed in Germany right now where I can visit a dozen other countries easily, sometimes as a day trip. It's the shit.

where the fuck do i have a desert?
and bałtyk is cold as fuck with 1/2 days of shitty weather

They are sharing the things that they did for enjoyment.

You are bitching about it on the internet because you care about it immensely and are tremendously jealous.

Traveling has made me less in favor of diversity. If every country is some bland mishmash of every culture, then why go anywhere? Why go to Tokyo or London when they look just like every other international city? I like to be able to see other places and then come back to what's familiar.

>anti-travel shills

Cancer.

I've been to Europe several times and it's fucking awful. Uppity, nose in the air, lefties everywhere. Meanwhile, their pet islamic nigger population is about to murder them when they go to sleep next.

I expect in ten years, Europe will be nothing but crazy islamics and shit skins cavemen.

Says the cuck.
How the fuck would you know? you don't live in those places, your just on a field trip as a tourist fag that's only tasted the appetizer without trying the main dish or dessert or the wine. Serial killers are friendly people 99% of the time. Except for the 1% of the time that they're actually butchering people. You don't know shit.

had good times backpacking in europe, especially prague, copenhagen, and berlin. see some ancient cities, cobble stone streets, get a feel for the history of europeans. i'd avoid paris, london, or anywhere brown unless you like crime and food poisoning.

I'm referring to fellow burgers here. People that live on one of the biggest and most climatically deserve continents in the world.

Fishing is pretty good here during summer.

Alaska is God tier. However if you can risk entering the Leaf's domain you should definitely check out the Yukon and Northwest Territories as well (maybe even a bit of northern BC, but don't go south).

I'm an arachnophobic so I must want to fuck spiders logic

Where in Europe?

For sure- how is it during summer? Am I at risk if I go off and explore?

What do you catch?

This. I love how respectful and clean Japan is but i need to travel Czech. After returning home from traveling all over Italy for a month and only seeing whites i got super depressed. l saw annoying niggers everywhere and even at my local (i live in a nice area) pharmacy acting like a bunch of monkeys.

Sedentary Virgin:
-jerks off at home
-watches vid of Northern Lights on YouTube
-takes hot shower

Well-travelled Chad:
-fucks GF in hot tub under the Northern Lights

>travel is educational
>calls fly-over states "fly-by states"

this.
I was looking at places Id want to go but realized im poor as fuck. then i saw how awesome a road trip would be going around canada/US. the countries are huge but people opt to go to third world shitholes for some reason

I have only been there in September and October - after the massive skeeter swarms are gone. So I can't comment much on high-summer. October was rough due to snow, but September was just cold with no snow.

I'd imagine summer is fine to go exploring, just take your usual precautions. If you're used to exploring Alaska you're probably already set for summer in YT, NT, etc.

Where? Because not all of Europe is like that.

Where u recommend to go in Yukon/Northern Terrotories?

Depends on what you like to do. If you like to GTFO from people, then really anywhere. If you like a bit of civilization and locals who are used to tourists, then places like Yellowknife and Dawson City are good bets.

I've traveled all over the world and it mostly give me anxiety, definitely overrated. Go ahead and try the restaurants, you will honestly be lucky if you find anything better then McDonalds. I've tried super expensive food but it just wasn't worth it. Travelling overall is just a huge, enormous waste of money.

Shouldn't you want to go to "fly-by" states? You know, to widen your horizons and such. If that's what travel is really about.

How do these people afford it? Wtf

>no passport

Flag checks out.

>raped by weinstein
Damn I didn't know he raped her too.
Mans raped half of cali.

Please FUCK OFF with this nog-speak

> Do they think they are more culturally experienced than most of Americans who haven't traveled?
Yes. Europe has certain culture, that you have to experience. To know what is possible. To see the way white people have gone trough.

Of course that way is often LARPed and edited, for instance pooland is a piece of nothing in nowhere, urbanized only by Russians in 19th century. And later they destroyed all epsressively-Russian buildings. But in general they follow the pan-european building code. Which is AESTHETIC. If you know their crooked nature, you can also see a lot what is not so visible to the naked eye.

Same goes for the ergot Medici cartels of medieval Florentia, backed by pope, extending their influence to medieval France and further. The Holstein-Gottrop protestants and Orthodoxes, that opposed that carthel. Crusaders, that where ever done solely against Orthodoxy and support of Ottomans by papists to attack anyone, who can potentially kick pagan ergot warlocks to the oblivion. The Ewige Anglo protestants, that invented the Jew cult on the shores of the HRE and then hit French Medici with revolution and the world with Socialism. The absolute lack of democracy in modern France, where separation of powers is a meme. And so on.

Travel is the only way to know, that Barron should be the emperor.

the stateless wanderer is a thing to be

What are you on about shitbird?

Astoria is in Oregon.

this is just my experience but a lot of single never had children liberal women love to travel. they're always searching for themselves. I think it's a way for them to escape the fact that they'll probably end up as cat ladies.
this, sometimes I vacation in mexico during the summer and the roastie tourists are thirsty.

Bourdain is a virtue signalling degenerate cuck that glorifies third World shit holes. "Oh you love working for your ruler, he gives you a mud hut to live in, you're so lucky! I wish America was like this." That is the mentality of that retard.

Lack of organic love for land, for home earth. Rootlessness. Machine-consciousness. Excessive abstraction. The drying up of instinct.

I just want have enough money to ride planes. I really want an RV too, travel cross country, have some fun. Fucking hate KY, we have horses, cows, corn, coal and a cave. Wew

The desperate craving to stimulate, or failing that, simulate, some sense of culture when it is dried up in the native soil.

A perfectly good waste of digits. Neck yourself

>but things like wake boarding, snow boarding, motorcycles, dirtbikes, hanging out with my girlfriend, and even playing vidya with friends would get at least an 8/10 rating but sometimes a solid 10/10. Laughing so hard I'm crying playing vidya, looking cool going down Mainstreet with a huge group of sport bikes (at least I think I do) with girls eying us at the fast food hangouts, spending a day out on the lake with the boys, cuddling with my GF. Those are the things I really love in life and they beat walking around some new location "sampling the food" or whatever the fuck.

but you can do all that AND go and travel and see stuff.

Does the Idea of going to some foreign place and exploring the architecture and history and food not interest you at all?

>most horrendous post in the thread
>check the flag
>think about starting a movement to ban Canada from posting here
>realize they will ban it themselves very shortly

If it's just you, look into the sleepers that fit into the bed of a truck. You can get decent used ones for fairly cheap in the U.S. You can do 2 people without having to go to the larger ones if you are cool being on top of each other.

I don't know how liberals can travel and not get redpilled on race and culture. Do they only stick to the touristy areas? Travelling redpilled me.

I've traveled a lot. It's a waste of time. Would need to recommend it to others. You're better off spending time improving yourself.

>goes to another country
>spends $3,000 in their designated tourist spot
>acts high and mighty

I consider myself more "traveled" than these scumbags, and I have only gone to the countryside in Mexico and Guatemala.

Ummmm!
Because it makes them feel so smug for learning other cultures. It to them makes them intellectually superior to those low class working slugs who they claim to represent in principle.
I agree that the US and traveling in it is great. Hell for me the four corners states are a lifetime of exploring. Also it is a great place to retreat into when society blows up, and it is going to.

Yep he’s probably raped all the whores Sup Forums loves slobber each other for.

it is a jewis trick,they want to present traveling as a "must" for all kind of degerates so in the some point of time then ((they)) will infect as many people as possible with some plague like
disease which will then be spread by planes, cars, trains.
But this is just a guess.

interesting point jap user

beware of bears. they are the niggers of the wild.

I have had to draw on one while salmon fishing. Luckily it seemed to know what a gun was.