hurr xDD

why do they hate capitalism?

>de-generation

>children don't understand a superior form of government
Grow up

>superior form of government
Haha, that's where you're wrong kiddo. No government is superior
#I'llPlantMyOwnYams

I bet they pictured themselves on the cover of Time when they posed for this picture

:P

I can just imagine that midget trying to stand up to me and then I beat so much of the everliving shit out of him, that he comes back to me dressed as a woman.

I still don't know if this was photoshopped to look like an oompaloompa or if this person lives on some kind of 99% carrot diet or maybe Trump should be out there with orange lives matters signs.

>commie posting anime tells others to grow up

What use does he think he'll provide the commies?

This face strikes terror in the bigoted, homophobic, anti Islamic, racist, sexist, misogynistic, right leaning, white, male

Why are communists so fat?

What are these moo cows up to in this picture? I don’t get it.

Pseuds debunk Dialectical Materialism:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjnFtH50vio

imagine dying and then these people show up to "guard" you

good lord

Theyre clearly transracial.

This faggot will be one of the first to die if his "Maoism" is ever tried here.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

every
single
one
manlets; soyboys; transqueers; hamplanets; 60-something-year-old first wave hippies stuck on WEED LMAO; cucks; niggs; spics; retardet people
you cant make this shit up
maybe this is just the extreme but boi condolences to all americans i wouldve done a big ass mass shooting if i fucking lived there fucking hell move somewhere

she is protesting no nazis.. so she wants nazis?

Yeah, so superior that every major country that's tried it has collapsed back into the third world level or implemented some level of capitalism to save their drowning economy.

>100,000,000 dead
S U P E R I O R

I don't get it

ill help

Every commie looks like someone I avoid without even knowing their political beliefs.

> LE BASED EPIC MAN!

HEY! SAY THAT TO ME AND MY CREWS FACE AND NOT ONLINE!

They're fat and ugly lmao.

I'll give credit where credit is due. At least they have a semblance of trigger discipline here unlike 99% of the loony left when around guns

Only way for them to lose weight

that is the definition of larping. holy shit

Fucking nigger cucks.
Fucking nigger fucking faggot.
JUST OBEY yoUR MASTER

I'd likely fuck the one on the far right, on a bad night.

Only way for them to lose weight

Is like every commie a cringe edgelord, faggot or literally physically retarded or soem SJW femnazi downie? I have hard time finding commie fags that even look like normies.

Its ironic though they always try hard to pick out and crop the one ugly guy out of "right wing" crowds or even crawl over to reddit cuckistanis and screech victory over "le Sup Forums BTFO" in self delusion, only to get drowned in the masses of ultra faggy effeminate commie children, commie landwales and commie retards.

apparently they are fake

feminazi hoplite reporting in

That still rustles the jimmies

It was a memorial specifically to the poor farmer that had no real choices but to fight in a war they had no skin in.

It wasn't to the idea of owning slaves or the glory of the confederacy. It was the untold number of poor farmers that died in a war.

>pic related is the memorial to confederate soldiers in Indianapolis that were murder in union camps.

This is the guy with 2 hammers damaging it.

/ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

CWC has a brother?

revolution needs a break for pepsi too

>guardian
>one of the tenets of communism is destroying the family
This is fucking child abuse, being an open communist should require compulsory sterilisation

He actually does.

is that jimmy from wkuk?

jesus fucking christ what are they

Not’ comunist American are fat

>Implying anyone had more kills.