Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pbQEz
ccgsd-ccdgs.org/apology/
web.archive.org/web/20171120124555/http://ccgsd-ccdgs.org/
ccgsd-ccdgs.org/
archive.is/T7KMR
archive.is/GAchp
archive.is/UIS7x
web.archive.org/web/20171120141943/https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any leaf Sup Forumsicemen need to attend and bring redpilling material with them.

Fuck my life...
I can't grasp how such a faggot loving, kike sucking, fuck goof represents my country.

Just nuke us with gas. We deserve it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkkk....

I grew up here and I want to stay here, but it feels like this country has no future with Trudeau. He is the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

>LGBTQ2S

I wonder what this reminds me of...

>Samsung Divion EXtream LGBTQ2S collector edition (limited edition)

"LGBTQ2S" wtf, they are using numbers now!

if youre a gay native american you're a whole nother species

I don't get it either, is 2 where you identify as 2 people?

>2
u wot m8

"2 spirited"

What if you identify as an already existing person? Don't assume my masturbatory fantasies!

Literally what the fuck goes on up there?

Is this a cry for help or something Canucks?

every year they add another character. lol.

> in america we televise prime-time football
> in canada, they televise prime-time apologies

they are begging us for annexation

So multiple personality disorder? So basically they admit they have a mental illness.

Idk anymore, I just hope for the best but everyone I know is so brainwashed I can't imagine it getting any better.

This can't be real... Right?

Now that I think about it, it wouldn't be surprising if they made a mental disorder like DID/MPD (multiple personality disorder) into a gender identity. They already "legitimized" some other identity disorders like being trans.

>quintessentially Canadian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOUR ENTIRE CULTURE IS BASED ON APOLOGY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>trael susidies
what did they mean by this?

No it it is not real.

The spelling is appalling. WTF are 'trael susidues'

You lot are retarded.

This has got to be fake, I can't imagine any world leader to ever take this buffoon seriously ever again.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
They just keep fucking adding letters. What the fuck is "Q / 2 / S" I seriously don't even know anymore.

You underestimate the leaf king, my friend

I understand why leafs shitpost so much now, you are going through more pain than any other nation.

RIP

This has to be fake

It's worse than that.
Schizoid tendancies go unchecked mate. I know.. I'v been battling with them for quite some time trying to get help.
I shit you not a psychologist actually told me, "Well you're not schizoid, you're just really creative user!"
Oh fuck, thanks for the motherly help you daft fucking twat.

I'm scared i'm the type of guy that's going to end up with a dirty beard talking to shit that isn't there. I'v already had episodes where I'd talk to the wall of a dark room for hours upon end. I'm fucking terrified and I still can't get proper fucking help because of all this new-age psycho-analysis bullshit they are pushing.
"Sounds like you've just got different ways of expressing yourself user! you're really lucky!"
Yeah that's what I want to hear, the voices I hear are a stroke of fucking luck.

Also checked.

This seems like something that retard would do, but I don't know if it is real.

No one does

>LGBTQ2S+

fuck....i forgott canada exists.

All of them don't exist, so don't worry about it.

the fuck is LGBTQ2S?
is it the latest transformer or apple ipod design?

What color is 2? Brown?

electron configuration of the FAGGOT atom

WE'RE SORRY WE MADE SO MANY JOKES ABOUT APOLOGIZING CANADIANS PLEASE STOP ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE AND NOW YOU'RE MAKING ME APOLOGIZE TOO WTF

I don't know anymore. We didn't stick to the plan. And Justine happened. It got out of control. It was supposed to stop with bieber... Then big red happened. Now this. Fuck sakes.

pls for the love of god, annex us america, or nuke us best korea

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you shitpost at the polls worse than the scots

>LGBTQ2S+

I agree

travel subsidies??? is this how i move to canada? all of a sudden im feeling oppressed

>LGBTQ2S+

Fuck, they keep adding symbols

Is there an authority in charge of this ?

>mfw triangle there
Fuuuuuck nigger

tbqh it's a micro-aggression that they didn't include Ω

>Yellow skin
>No slanted eyes
Who made this?

You haven't seen anything yet. Check out this pic related shit.

Faggot trudeau has been apologizing for everything lately. Weak is the person who constantly apologizes for anything and everything.

>LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP
LGGBDTTTIQQBRAAAAAPPP
fixd

>Federation of Ontario
You poor Leaf...

This on Swedish levels of cuckoldry, he'll be handing out reparations next

>Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontario

Holy shit....

Yep, the APOLOGY is bigoted, only the systematic oppressors, i.e. LGBT, Q, and 2S are represented, while the oppressed GGBTTTQQAPP as away suffer discrimination by not being apologized too.
#LGTBTQ2sOPPRESSORS #GGBTTTQQAPPLivesMatterToo

Abcdefg, hijklmnop. Qrs, tuv, wx, y &z!
:) yay

Theatre. Do people even campaign for this?

I can’t wait until they add an H or S, so i can start telling people it means “straight”.

| | Archived and original: Links from the website with the banner:
archive.is/pbQEz | ccgsd-ccdgs.org/apology/
Main page
web.archive.org/web/20171120124555/http://ccgsd-ccdgs.org/

Trudeau Social Media:
Facebook official Trudeau account: archive.is/T7KMR
Twitter account: archive.is/GAchp

Nope, it is true

>two-spirit (plural two-spirits)
A Native (North) American who is non-cisgender, non-binary or gender-variant (especially one belonging to a traditional tribal third-gender, fourth-gender or transgender category), or who is non-heterosexual.

what

Excluding the travel subsidies, tickets and all logistics of this public apology PR action...

They are gonna pay reparations and fund a memorial fund too. There are still some alive from the purge ended in late 1980s. according to the article
Not counting this, they will be paying a memorial fund to remember these victims

>But, he added that there is still no agreement in principle on a financial settlement,
>According to Mr. Elliott, the settlement will include financial compensation for any person fired or pressured into quitting the military or public service because they were homosexual.
>The compensation will be subject to an overall limit, which Mr. Elliott would not disclose. There will also be a fund to memorialize victims of the purge.
Archived links (.is): archive.is/UIS7x
(waybackmachine) web.archive.org/web/20171120141943/https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/
Original link: theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-to-offer-formal-apology-for-lgbtq-persecution-on-nov-28/article37023830/

good post

Get with the times you bigots, it has been officially LGBTTQQI2SAA+ since 2014.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, 2 spirited, asexual and allies (poeple who support the LGBTTQQI2SAA+ community).

You people make me sick..

I think i'll go to Canada and LARP as a Swedish homosexual for free gibs. No one will suspect me.

We must troll this, but how?

>travel subsidies
What the fuck niggers?!