Roy Moore back ahead

>The poll from WT&S Consulting of 11,641 likely voters conducted from November 18 to November 20, with a margin of error of 1.2 percent, has Moore at 46.4 percent—towering six points over Jones, who is stuck down at 40.5 percent—while 13.1 percent are undecided.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/exclusive-alabama-poll-roy-moore-leads-radical-democrat-doug-jones-six-points/

big if true

Why would you run a 'radical' Democrat in fucking Alabama?

Are globalists this fucking stupid now?

>trusting breitbart
Remember when the Huffington Post said Trump had a 2% chance?

It doesn't matter if the poll is biased or not, bottom line Trump just endorsed him and Alabama fucking loves Trump. The race is over nice try with the fake sexual harassment allegations libshits.

Breitbart said Trump was going to win, and he did.

The mainstream media, The Huffington Post, Nate Silver, etc. told me Hillary Clinton would win.

Who should I believe today?

>BREITBART IS FAKE NEWS!!!

Voters in Bama are woke. They won't be told who to vote for. They can see through the smears and lies. They know the only reason Roy Moore is being attacked is because he is an anti-establishment politician. Voters will once again reject the establishment and their media lies just like last November.

>implying Goy Moore was going to lose

I live in Alabama and I can assure you with unwavering certainty that Roy Moore will not lose. Especially against this liberal. If the Dems had run a halfway moderate candidate they might have had a shot.

Still, it could go either way, especially with the sexual assault allegations. They're definitely biased.

>especially with the sexual assault allegations.
The issue with that is they came out a month before the election. No one's gonna give a fuck by voting day so they'll just vote by party lines where Alabama is 60% Republican.

Roll tide faggot

Idiots in the press don't seem to realize that Trump winning meant that normal people don't believe their bullshit anymore.

Yes, like the Trump 'grab her by the pussy' tape, which was released by The Washington Post (same paper pushing the Roy Moore shit now) about a month before the election.

Both times, they blew their load too early.

RMFT

Basically Jones wants to kill perfectly healthy babies at nine months minus one second.

Lane?

Redneck rethuglicans will support a literal pedophile as long as Daddy Trump tells them to. Hypocrite pieces of shit claiming to be the "party of values". I hate you fucking hicks so goddamn much.

keep swallowing faggot.

The two actual crimes he's accused of are poorly designed fabrications. He's no more a pedophiles than you. That's assuming you aren't.

It's Joey Freshwater to you.

Stop defending a pedophile you fucking creep.

Even if the accusations in the Post were 100% true, I'd have less of a problem with Moore dating teenage girls than Doug Jones's stance on guns, abortion and just his general wanting to go to D.C. to be Chuck Schumer's puppet vote.

can someone redpilleroni me on roy moore
I don't care enough to read anything on it, but I naturally assume that the allegations are bs since its before an election.

I didn't know how else to respond.

If the Duke Lacrosse accuser said you raped her by puttingtogether a story that makes no sens, does that make you a rapist?

First of two accusers has filed more different false accusation than Duke Lacrosse accuser. The other accuser is the Allred fabricated story. There's no other illegal behavior alleged.

I just want to see the aftermath of this.
Chimp outs and shit

thank you, the libs seem to forget that we vote for candidates based on their policies, not how much we like them as people
you don't have to like a politician, think they're a good person, or even think they're a good person to agree with their policies
i would vote for a complete and utter dickhead who agrees with me on the 2nd amendment and on immigration over a saint with the politics of nanci pelosi

Title should be “Bible Thumping Yokels Support Pedophile”.

I can’t wait for the rural retard tears when the cheeto dick in chief and his cronies do the perp walk for pedophilia and selling America out to Russia.

Paul Manafort’s been talking to Mueller for a while now.

Won’t be much longer.

Tick tock drumpfkins.

Did he actually do it? Or is it just allegations to discredit him?

>tfw Alabama has the second biggest research park in the world.

Were smarter than you faggot

The feminine jew's matriarchal crusade to seize power has fucked their credibility now. No one is going to take any of these stupid cunts seriously when there's about a dozen different men--politicians and entertainment industry--enveloped in a cloud of a dozen women all magically stepping forward together with high-powered lawyer demanding u gib jewgolds nao u rapeest.

Bill Cosby bore the unfortunate fate of getting hit with it before it reached critical. Did Bill Cosby fuck some ((white)) sluts while they snorted lines of cocaine off the table in the 70s? You goddamn know it. Was it rape? No, you fucking attentionhungry manipulative hags.

>radical democrat
lmao Breitbart isn't even trying to pretend it's not government propaganda anymore.

what's more likely?
somebody waited 40 years to come forward about a sexual assault and it just happened to line up with a major election
or a politician lied in order to discredit his opponent and win an election

the latter

Breitbart has never claimed not to have a bias and openly supported Trump during the election last year
and Jones is pretty radical, look at his stance on abortion, he's willing to kill a child right up until its born

Looks like December 12th is going to be a great day to mine salt from leftists. I can't fucking wait

Especially when you spend $ 50 000 000 and can only come up with a Duke Lacrosse level plaintiff and an amateur forger.

AWAY FROM MISSISSIPPI'S VALE
WITH MY OL HAT THERE FOR A SAIL
ACROSS THE POND OF COTTON BAIL
OH BROWN ROSIE
ROSE OF ALABAMY
THE SWEET TOBACCO POSEY
IS THE ROSE OF ALABAMY

I live in Alabama and I hope Moore wins. Not necessarily because I support Moore or think he didn't sex up those teens. But this state will not accept being represented by Doug Jones. If Jones wins, someone will shoot him.

Winning

A baby can live outside the womb at 26 weeks, Doug Jones wants to kill a healthy baby at 39 weeks, That's not being just pro choice. THat's heavy shit.

So ? Stop bumping this idiotic thread.

Its obvious to anybody that isn't a liberal this would occur. The vitrole from the degenerate, rather moronic left is the only echochamber that has Roy Moore being a villian.

Didn't fall for 40 year old allegations trying to be misconstrued as proven,

Also
>>sage

Not like they thought they had any chance in hell of winning before all this. Why not go with the mad man approach.
Or maybe they're as retarded as the gop who have a seemingly unlimited amount of cash from mass contributions and still get outspent by double in the Virginia election.

After subtracting debt Democrats have 1 million dollars. For comparison, Republicans have 45 million. Yes, Republicans have 45x more money. Dems dug their own grave by making their party the party of single mothers and niggers. Those people have no money. If it wasn't for Soros they'd probably be bankrupt.

this frightens the kike

Agreed, bigger fish to fry.

2 major democrats in 1 day already.

The liberal media isn't aware that only liberals view or consider their opinions, for the most part.