Is the FBI watching us, Sup Forums ?

Is the FBI watching us, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asuPahpB1wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, lol.

No, we're not. Carry on.

Oh shit Barry you totally took my comeback! That’s why you get the corner cubicle

Don't flatter your self lad

>LOL no

thuy hive a machone ti far;m the psot , whu di yi belave toh is thu grimar niza maymoy , to mike easi to firm the infrmtion .

Only if you forget to cover your webcam in aluminium foil.

No

The "Uh oh I'm probably on another watchlist XD" mindset is from people who get by thinking they're more important and interesting than they actually are

m ay kes Sen se ef dey r tr. aching oos duh ope knu lan. Gauge

some of you are alright, don't go to America tomorrow

naaaah

No they are collecting your data, everyone so yours isn't important in that perspective. You paranoia on other hand is truly "watching you".

No, but they shitpost a lot. Every once in a while some of them get drunk and go on little rants about how Trump is either saving or ruining America. Lot of ideological division in the TLAs right now.

Are cat posters the good guys or the bad guys? I've always wondered this.

Fags

Depends on the cat

We will fight them on YouTube, we will fight them on twitter, we will fight them in the universities, the media, and facebook. We will never surrender.

Please, just read what you wrote. You are absolutely mental if you think the CIA or FBI cares about anything posted here. Think about it, how many leaks have there actually been here, no LARP? It's an extremely rare occurrence for an actual intelligence agency to drop info here or to take interest in anything being posted.

Can this place spread and create memes? Yeah Is this a good place to post stuff that you want to reach the Reddit T_D board? Yes. Is it fun when happenings occur because of all the morbid memes and jokes? Sure Is there any actual groundbreaking intelligence or even remotely important discussions occurring that would warrant attention from any major three letter agency? Kek, you'd be fooling yourself if you actually believed that. You have a better shot at getting noticed by a three letter agency by making a weird post on Facebook or Twitter than anything you'd post here.

plz elaborate I'm genuinely curious.

Yes, but not actively. Mostly they have boots, and then if something gets flagged they start monitoring. Otherwise we're just white noise.

Still bothers me because of the constitutional aspects, but that's the nature of the beast and ain't changing anytime soon.

Hiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee

>proddie
>icons
Kek you heretics don't even know your own denomination

Good point you have there sir but don't be so confident...

You must be a newfag op. Yes.

who cares? the FBI is fucking retarded.

You can't just be against hostile ideologies, you have to actually STAND for something.

Trust me I am not.

cute cats are good people and angry kitties are bad people

pic related

Guess what else I took.

youtube.com/watch?v=asuPahpB1wc

>Yes, but not actively. Mostly they have boots, and then if something gets flagged they start monitoring. Otherwise we're just white noise.

All this bullshit, based on nothing. Where do you come up with this shit?

isn't that a ferret?

Pic related was apparently a CIA meme. I think most of the cats are just people who like cats.

Nah I mindfucked a spook once. They admitted they were in the IC.

Yes, but they all assimilated to our side after getting redpilled. Now the basement dwelling alphabet boys are living the dream, browsing Sup Forums and devouring plates of tendies and having hearty chuckles.

No, but Jesus is always watching you

hands up

>Someone told me they were CIA so they were CIA

Is Sup Forums the most gullible board?

Not CIA. Did you even read it?

I hope they're not.

They wouldn't say what part of the IC they were in.

So someone was fucking with you on Sup Forums? Who knew. I used to pose as a shareblue recruiter paying for posts. You'd be shocked at how many people gave me their email addresses.

Have yall seen this qt ?

>DAMAGE CONTROL

Sup Forums used to be run by the FBI clearly but like so many FBI operations it took off and is now twisting reality and the timelines through the use of memes.

was she a great big fat girl?

Is that why Sup Forums attacked Hal Turner? Were they manipulated by the FBI?

>Kek you heretics don't even know your own denomination
The only heretics here are Catholics.

How did you get around the restriction for posting the same image twice in a thread?

She helped me load my couch into a van...once.

yes
this popped up the other day

>different sizes
tricky

Hal was/is a paid FBI informant and agitator. This has been documented for over ten years now. Hal is last century's Richard Spencer

Depends on the memes that were produced during that time.

get out

At least we don't LARP as Orthodox after our chief 56% denounces them in the same grounds as the Catholics.

no

If Fbi is against the Net neutrality repeal then i applaud them and support them on anything 100%

BUT...

If they're against Net neutrality, i hope they all get killed in the line of duty.

Of course not. What is your home address and who did you vote for in the last election?

newfag boomers need to be silent

If you have ever voted third-party in an American general election, including libertarian party, then you are on a government watch list.

How bout we talk about how Langley is under occupation. CIAfags getting BTFO. How is Sup Forums not talking about this.

Yes and many other agency's

yes

Nice diversion tactics, FBI

I voted reform party in 1992, do you think they have a record of it?

Yes

Everyone one the internet except you is a bot.

The NSA is literally monitoring all social media. Why the hell do you think they built that data center in Nevada with cooling stations the size of warehouses?

Why do they need that much data and processing power if they aren't conducting broad sweep data collection?

I've always wondered about that

It's in Utah. Also, drive around northern Virginia. You can point out the NSA data centers because they are the ones with barbed wire fences and armed guards around them.

>board is notable for not only propelling Trump's popularity via internet memes but also crashing Hillary's with no survivors
>the feds have been involved since the days of Sup Forums raids
>thinks they aren't involved here

>Why would an organisation that deals entirely in titanic amounts of data need a server farm

Gosh gee

Poor bastards. Can you imagine what an "Oh God. Just kill me now." that kind of job has to be? Some days, I just want to rip my eyes right out of the sockets, but it's been a little better lately (Thanks Mods?) I feel bad for them (except when they cover Clinton's fat ass).

JUST

Kill leftist swine

Hello everyone I'm new here on Sup Forums! I'm totally not the FBI * holds up Guy Faukes mask * My name is John but you can call me the Pigeon of Truth!!!!!!kek, I'm just like you guys right? That's why I come here, to meet other right wing fellows! I'm 25 years old and I like watching anime, too. Especially Sup Forums tier anime like Legend of the Galactic Heroes! It's so Sup Forums! I want to meet some of my Sup Forums bros, so I was thinking, how about we meet up? We can meet at the local mall in the foodcourt Mcdonalds on Thursdays! What if we all wear green hats so we can tell which ones are redpilled! Get it! It's the opposite, kek, the FBI will never figure it out!

TRUUUUUUUUUUTH!!!!!!!!!

mannequins

besides which, you don't hang someone without tying their hands behind their back

Listen up federal bureau of investinigger
You stick out like a sore thumb, fuck off with this bait to get radicals to stick out.

does interpol?

*888741 awaiting orders

Yes lol but they really don't have the right to or any thing to fear. The only thing the FBI has to fear is fear itself. Lol.

This

Who cares? Fuck 'em.

****TOP LEVEL DIRECTIVE****

*Activate sleeper cells

feiruvwgqwrgaowifchq brwig wgiwigwe+++r9827926459823652984240986209gwigfiwgfuiwgf

*Activate Agent 47
*AGENT 47 ACTIVATED