Sarah Silverman falls in love with Trump voters

Looks like Sarah Silverman got dicked down by the Alpha Chad Trump voters

GOYED

She knows white male Christians are the closest things to God

Bet she's sucking a Christian dick right now

Her sneaky tricks as a jew are inbred into her genetics, until she is wiped clean off the earth can we not live free to pursue the mysteries of space.

>career in tailspin
>doesn't know if can "morally" support Trump
>remembers >
>give me shekels!

Unavoidable really.

Well she's been surrounded by beta cucks her entire life so she's probably not used to a real man.

She means it in a patronizing way.

>Huffington Post

Also, I don't trust her crazy ass.

what kind of Jewish trick is this?

>Huffington post
Wew lad

Ouch!

When the soyim find out about the raging masculinity of the goyim and how they work to brainwash their people against us in theory it doesnt work in practice.

BIG
WORKING
CLASS
WHITE
DICK

Someone post the pictures. I'm ready to puke.

Oh boy... she’s slippery like a wet eel

It's most likely just leftist bullshit.

(((Hollywood comedians))) know they've basically alienated half the country during the 2016 election with their constant shilling, so know they're trying to kiss-up to conservative America in order to keep their shekels flowing.

> yfw the jewess "falls in love" with Sup Forums

Is it possible to fuck the crazy out of a woman?

None of you dullards actually read the article.
>The comedian headlines Hulu’s “I Love You, America,” and has been traveling the U.S. to find people of varying political and cultural opinions for the show. In a discussion with New York magazine’s Frank Rich at the Vulture Festival, she talked about producing the series, and her fondness for supporters of President Donald Trump she’s met.
>“When you’re one on one with someone who doesn’t agree with you, or whose ideology is different than yours, when you’re face to face, your porcupine needles go down,” Silverman said, according to The Hollywood Reporter. “The surprise was … I fell in love with them. I had a great time with them and I felt comfortable.”
That's all it is. Leave it to Sup Forumstards to take everything out of context.

You're taking it more seriously than we are.

agree

Day of the Bake when?
Got my Silverman 5000 model ready. Pre-heats to 300c in under 2 minutes.

She probably met like a thousand uncorrupted chads and spent every night bringing herself to squirting orgasm thinking about turning them into trannies.

This awful creature has been smashed by cognitive dissonance for the last 18 months. Every move she makes, every smug proclamation she utters, has ended up publically humiliating her. Her last PR fest, a couple months ago, was something about her wanting to call a truce with the "alt-right", and they advised her to fuck off and die.

>Soyim

Good one

Hourly reminder not to let the jew slip into your ranks.

never trust a jew
NEVER

>I don't hate you anymore, now will you care about my opinion?

Fucking kike tricks, can't go a day without them.

That is fucking disgusting. I feel soiled.

> Imblying Sup Forums wouldn't GOY

We should use Schwartza here. Let it sink into common internet lingo

>first they insult you
>then they suck up to you

Jewish tricks.

Would smash...with a sledgehammer.

she's about 30 years too old for me

Trump is a chad, all girls deep down love him.

God damn jewish tricks. Enough.

Is that johnny bravo?

Serious question... are Jews even a problem in Australia? Or do you just shitpost out of pure culture

She's trying so hard to trick us into liking her it's nuts

She's a liberal Jew whore who wore diapers into her fucking teens. Who cares what she thinks of Trump voters?

I've fucked hotter girls and I'd never put my dong in such an old granny.

>are Jews even a problem in Australia?
jews are a global problem dotard

She can fall in love with this dick. Preferably in and around her mouth.

>old hag suddenly in desperate need of a steady man

she's gonna have to goy that soy

>Breaking news: Jew realises end is nigh, says was "just a prank, bro" all along

Gentlemen, rev up your furnaces

>I'd never put my dong in such an old granny.
fucking grannies is hott. they caress you lovingly like no other woman. you should try it.

This. People have known this for ages. You must be new to Sup Forums. Go read pic related then come back.

>Jew picks the winning side
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

inbred Khazar Kenite(Cain, seed of the 'serpent') spawn... definitely NOT Adamic...

>“When you’re one on one with someone who doesn’t agree with you, or whose ideology is different than yours, when you’re face to face, your porcupine needles go down,” Silverman said, according to The Hollywood Reporter. “The surprise was … I fell in love with them. I had a great time with them and I felt comfortable.”

Don't believe a single word this scheming kike says.

'serpent' Kenite Khazar Talmud chicanery and trickery...

How do I ask my barber for Chad hair? Is it a real hair style?

Yes. Semen has psychoactive agents in it. Women literally need the D to not go crazy.

I think they called it a "fauxhawk" back in the day. You should just be getting a Hitler Youth haircut anyway.

She is just afraid of the Trump Cruse.

Kek

Who?

fpbp

I want to see the whole article because this sounds like kikery.

Beware of posters saying "but Sarah Silverman LOVES Trump supporters" to defend her in the coming months...

Sarah Silverman is legit a retard my dude

She probably met a lot of domineering men who didn't give af. After leaving her echo chamber and being treated as a woman should be treated, she probably liked it. That tube photo study from London proved this....

I like how you cut off her man-hips

She'll pull a Kathy Griffin and say she was lying after a couple weeks.

> "Please watch my upcoming show on Netflix"

I believe it. I've always thought it was a reason behind the increased rates of cervical cancer among lesbians.

Would still smash, prob takes it in the butt

Not falling for her Jew tricks.

>took ads out it the papers
I miss when journalism had respectability

I smell a trojan horse

Were you even alive?

you need to be able to get behind someone in order to stab them in the back

Soy boys blown da fudge 9ut