You fucked with the wrong minorities you cis white scum, be very afraid

you fucked with the wrong minorities you cis white scum, be very afraid

>be very afraid

Of what?

Anything interesting happen around this subject happen recently? It died off pretty quickly.

>banning mentally ill people from the military is a bad thing

>be very afraid
What are you going to do? Die of aids in front of me?

$$$???

You are fucking delusional if you think niggers love trannies more than Whites do

the LGBTQ2PA++ community will be launching a full scale nuclear assault targeting the pentagon, clearly

US military hate thread?

Sounds like win win to me

>dogging mental illness
why haven't you hung yourself yet faggot

Then killing themselves.

Truth is that you all see that society is sick of your lgbtbraaaaaap bullshit
You gonna hang.
Chechnya is just a prelude of what's coming

>blow up (((their))) strong arm

Go right the fuck ahead.

The Jews are right. Most people are cattle. That's the real black pill.

So how in any way is this picture accurate of the current situation?

Be afraid of what, yall jumpin off roofs to hope you suicide on us?

didnt i tell you earlier groid that you are a retarded communist faggot that needs gas?

well "Michelle" here would rather kill himself *erm* uh Herself than take up quarrel with the foe because Private Hockles here called him uh HER dude

courts are blocking it like the immigration ban

There is a48% chance you will kill yourself faggot
Lol

Fighting trannies is easy, since they kill themselves more effectively than any enemy ever could hope to

buncha closet homos ITT you all KNOW you would.

But the red pill is that Jews are supremely ineffectual cattle drivers. Get good, kid.

Fuck you faggots

>Only 48%

C'mon fags you can do better.

Literally no ban and no one gave a shit after a week except liberals.

Well, he almost passes

>hurr durr I fought for your freedom...
Who cares. Some opinions are just inherently wrong. Also, has anyone who ever made this statement personally killed a tyrant? Stormed a beach?
Dropped ordinance? Dragged a wounded comrade out of a foxhole? No. You rotated the tires on some humvees in Arizona for two years. Fuck off.

I dont think anyone wants to fuck you that isnt already mentally deranged.

I only learned recently after the Transgender ban that Trannies were only allowed into the military openly about a year before Obama left office. So this isn't some time-honored tradition of the millitary, it was just a fucking leftist push to bring degenerates into the armed forces by a marxist president and Trump was merely resetting all his policies.

Men will never be afraid of faggots. No matter what you do. It's like asking us to be afraid of women. Oh women could go chopping half our heads off and we still wouldn't be scared. It's not natural for us.
So don't tell us to be very afraid of you. We are literally unable. We would face you anytime. And we will.

Are you implying that the mentally unstable aren't fit for military service? What could possibly go wrong?

Dongs. Dongs fucking everywhere.

How does wearing women's clothes benefit soldiers at war?

Tarbo AIDS

Well thank god you trendy trannies can’t reproduce.

It fought for the kike hegemony.
By killing it you are fighting for America.
Vets are some of the most cancerous fucks in society.

Here's an idea. We should reverse the tranny ban on the condition that all trannies are required to serve 2 years in the armed forces.

They'll probably get killed in no time.

Do women have any rules in place for wearing makeup etc in the army? I'd imagine they don't get to , so I don't see why some mentally ill freak would get to either.

>LGBTQ2PA++

We're going to call you all either "Deviants" or "Faggots" for ease. And I see the Faggot Confederacy has conquered new anuses. So, does that bring it to 4.3% total US population or what?

Seriously, though: you folks pose more of a threat to yourselves. The rest of us normal folks just need to keep a healthy distance to avoid STI's and other infections diseases...

Let's make them all into one army, then send them all on an impossible suicide mission.

Think it's saying gays are like sleeper cell terrorists just waiting to turn on everyone else....better round em up now while we can.

A joke to even their own side That pic says alot.

Trannys just want in the military so they can get free hormone treatment and reassignment surgery.

Is that a man jew or a woman jew. I can't tell

Oh no, the trannies have finally figured out how to weaponize their impending suicide!?!

>I'm ready to die for Israel RIGHT NOW!

are you telling me these brave and beautiful women aren't beneficial to America's army?

Disgusting. Every one of them should be shamed to be wearing those bastardizations of their uniforms.