North africans are the only truly master race

-We enslaved/killed 20 million niggers.

-We conquered Italy/Spain/Fr*nce for 7 centuries and fucked/raped your women, you have our pure arab and berber blood flowing in your veins.

-We enslaved 3 millions of wh*tes just 2 centuries back if you think of it. (youtube.com/watch?v=IP_-iVjcjiA )

-We are still enslaving wh*tes nowadays, i'm just sitting at home while waiting for my whitey slave to go to work and pay the 'jizya' in form of welfare :)

How can you not agree with that ?

We are the only race that has never kneeled down or worshiped anybody but Allah.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Janszoon
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ5HO78-d3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's an awfully smooth physique for an Arab. Is this soy?

Between 1500 and 1800 A.D. there were so many white slaves in North Africa you could trade one for an onion ("swap a Christian for an onion") because the supply was so high, the price was so low.

Check google by yourself if you don't believe me.
Your grandparents were worth 1 onion.
White supremacist = 1 onion

>Nafri
>RSA Nigger

I'm not even surprised, sage.

>Flag checks out
Go back to Goat fondling, user.

Not even baiting, that's simple facts, your price was 1 onion just 2 centuries ago.
I could buy your whole family for 4 onions :)

t. Brown scammer
Why are you on Sup Forums ? Don't you have a phone to steal from a chinese tourist ?

lookit those juicy gyno tiddies

It's true. Whites are cuck boys. Whites are basically best goyim. They love working and slaving themselves away for their Jewish masters. They're completely fucked, and it's honestly their own fault. Liberal whites police other whites, and even right-wing whites police other whites, not being aware of the damage they are doing to their own race. Whites are completely cucked faggots.

Thank you for paying my RSA my fellow slave countryman i hear your noise waking up a 7:00am when i'm just about to sleep kek :)

i wake up at 4pm to smoke my week in a park and fuck some white girl :)

chechen here. I support you brother

>italy
>spain
>fr*nce
Why censor France but not Spain or Italy. I've noticed that Arab shitskins tend to have a greater hatred for the French over other Westerners, but why is that?

Dude tf u you are tlaking about? Muslims (turks, arabs and kurds) are the most succesfull fighters here in europe. K1 top are a moroccan and a turk. Just because all you see is niggaz in america, doeent mean its the same here. We muslims are phsically strong people.

Pakistani here.
I support your my brother.

White ppl came from albinism. a disease. And they are deeply ashamed of it.

They're not supposed to be hairless.

>Implying i'm French
Nice try Mohamed, i'm not French and i don't pay a cent for your monthly 400Euros.

Because he lives here and every french person has switched sidewalks to not come close to his smell for as long as he remembers.

start killing niggers again and we can talk

Indeed. wh*tes will eternaly be cucked to arabs.
I've heard that in the barbic slave trade periode, north africans prefered to buy wh*tes bois rather than females to use them for sexual purposes of course.

Maybe it's due to the battler of Poitiers.
And many mudshits think that french laicity is a plot to destroy their joke of a culture.

this guy has gynecomastia

>never worshipped anyone but Allah
>North Africa
>being this openly retarded

Mashaalah brothers, we are everywhere.
It's just a matter of time, we have already won :)

thats true lol

Dude, we even infiltrated Sup Forums now.
So what does this tell you about wh*Te supremac*sts?

They were bullied by the French for over 130 years.

Afghan here. I support you brother.

This
As an half-North African, i am ashamed by my wh*te side, but i feel a deep respect for my Mighty North African part

You are a cumskin and therfore a slave

thats nice and all, but its white people that are in command now.

we literally ruined 4 of your precious sandhills just for shits and giggles. let that sink in.

I never really had a problem with "arabs" your people have had an extremely rich history with huge civilisations that challenge even ours, it's a pity that North Africa and the Middle east are currently so ravaged by what I believe is American imperialism, I truly do think that, Mediterraneans and Middle Easterners and North Africans could build an actual alliance or union. Our History is more in line with yours considering we've been with war with you since 500 BC if you also count the Byzantines I believe? Needless to say, our history is more entwined with yours than that of Northern Europe.

Arab boys can't keep their girlfriends/sisters from black cock.

vice.com/en_us/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

And you needed a fucking Dutchman to lead you savages
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Janszoon

>white people that are in command now
I thought Jews aren't wh*Te?

40 years of 'protectorate' in both of Morocco and Tunisia is nothing compared to 7 centuries raping your women :DDD
haven't you looked at yourself in the mirror ? your facies looks quite similar to us for some obvious reasons :DDD

You're blatantly black.

Wow you opened up Sup Forums.org/pol/
Nice job with the infiltration.png lad!

its because we cook onions in all of our dishes

Also yes, if we're talking about a master race, I'd say "arabs" and Mediterraneans are closer to it then North Europeans. Hopefully we'll both come back to our golden age in time. But we're not having your religion in our countries sorry but no. We're not muslim and we don't want to be conquered by muslims again

OP pic literally flowing with gyno and lady-hormones.
haehahe, sand niggers found out about juicing, and they gonna act tough for a month

On brit/pol/ there are like two black people, and 3 pakistanis on there LMAO.

There's a lot of us here, listening in on you wh*Tes.

How does it feel knowing your countries will be AMERICANISED by 2050?

kek you really believe we are going to create an alliance with our former slaves ? kek
gtfo wh*te boi and respect your masters.

thats a severe case of stockholm syndrome you got there

We still kicked you out, we could do it again if we wanted.
I wasn't talking about moors

Have a bump for good bait.

But now, you speak our language. You pay taxes to our government (or if you are pic related, you are depending on us). Even your relatives who stayed in Algeria -or whatever shithole your grandparents came from- despise you more than they hate us.
The other "arabs" living in Europe are mostly irreligious.
In the end, you are a shame to your ancestors.

>being proud of controlled opposition
LOL

Im not though, youre clearly afraid of black ppl tho.

It's true.
Whites are extremely susceptible to Jewish influence as well. It is totally laughable. It's like they have no internal defense to Jewish trickery. Whites bend to the Jews will, and think and act exactly as the Jew wants.

Sand niggers juice their fucking brains out to make up for their shitty genes. Almost every juicer I’ve met at the gym was a sand nigger.

I read an ISIS magazine once and noticed that they list off Western countries like this
>americans
>british
>germans
>FILTHY FRENCH DOGS
>swedish
>italians

It seems you're worshipping males of your own race which is kind of gay

Holy fuck I had to wipe the insides of my legs after seeing that pic. GD!!!!

we speak different languages because we're educated and very smart people :)

i'm sure that my ancestors are watching me from heaven and they are proud of me, i'm following their path i'm conquering europe and fucking wh*te girls like they did.

+ how can you talk when you're from Belgium :D
your country is like little morocco :DD

Brussels your capital looks like marrakech, you cant even walk in molenbeek :DD

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ5HO78-d3E

Sexxxxxy V lines. Yummy

Ever read this? Fucking terrifying.

You convert to islam and we fight together and create a great empire. Every muslim is allowed into the vip club.

Yeah, it surely is due to Poitiers and Charles "No Saracens here" Martel.
Or the crusade. idk, when you're muslim, you have many reasons to be butthurt about the superior french people.

Why did he ware the headscarf

>any form of camaraderie is gay. Hate each other. Break each other down. See your country men as adversaries, not allies.

Good goy.

OP is this you? Because if it is, I’ll lrt you fuck me. I’ll marry you too

wasted

>Conquered Italy.
>Conquered France.

No you didn't you dumb mother fucker.

Pentagon of truth and sexiness

>tfw no arab bf

Why does he have a bath towel on his head?

>we

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE ACTUAL STATE OF FRANCE

North africans are barely above niggers stop larping mohamed.

Mahmoud, i already said that i was not French.
I don't care if a few sand people "invaded" southern France, they tried and got btfo.

This is uglier than spic gore, how horny does one have to be to stick their dick in this thing ?

Why do they have such an ugly flag ? Can't they just use swedish flag ?

Seriously OP don’t leave a girl hanging. Is this you? I’ve gotta change my panties lol

And the people living there may larp as muslim, but they are as degenerate as us.
I pity you, because deep down, you know that none of us will win the culture war.
Peace be upon you.

in hindsight exposing africa to the west was a bad idea

>Controlled opposition
>NMR
You are taking Sup Forums to seriously
But when a pro-trump comment gets septas it's all "kek confirms" right you hypocritical burger

ayo yo we da best in da wurld
>crosses sea on raft for free gibs in france

True story. Half Maghrebi here...paternal side obviously. I could not imagine living with the shame of being a full blooded white male in this day and age.

Why has the master race contributed zero to human advancement for 1000 years? Why are you speaking my subhuman language?

Hey Mohammed bin Salman is Time’s PERSON OF THE YEAR, that’s a contribution

The magazine actually did use the word "crusader" disparagingly.

Yes i agree, but supporting their ideals is good for now. We are plenty who want them to upgrade their visual design
Thanks

KIKE's Goy of the Year is utterly meaningless

:DD ? 8 year old kid trolling go back to runescape

OP is probably a JVC fag, I wont even bother answering him seriously.

Np

That's a part of their victimhood fetish.
They want to justify all the hate they have for us with that time they got btfo almost 1000 years ago.

ptdrrr, comment se sentent les ancêtres d'OP ?

I didn’t say it was a meaningful contribution

>we

We are contributing by enriching your race with our genes

>We conquered Italy/Fr*nce for 7 centuries
You mean tried to invade and got completely BTFO'd?

white bois can't resist, it's in their genes.
they want to submit to arabs.

Ils doivent surement ressentir la même chose que les nôtres.
Paix sur l'OP.

And now you're a 3rd world shithole

Mmm OP.... that’s a dick I’d NEVER get off.

towelhead master race, too lazy and dumb to work, lives on welfare. Congratulation, you're a nigger

>France
>Italy
>Conquered by shitskins

Mate you need to look at any basic history. Italy was raided by your pirates by never conquered. France blew the fuck out of you when you tried. Spain is your only legitimate claim and you were eternally btfo when Europe started paying attention.

>les cancers de jvc osent poster leurs sticker degeus sur Sup Forums
Suicidez vous

Oh sorry you don't have the picture of the average morrocan in 2017