UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME

can we have a discussion about UBI, there was a study that gave a huge group of mice everything they needed to survive, they eventually stopped breeding, became dumb, and mice on higher floors hogged more food and water while pushing other mice to bottom tier where aggressiveness grew tenfold.

are there correlations between what's happening today, cucks not wanting to breed, mentally ill people that worry about only their sexuality and looks, dependence of government to survive, etc etc.

>physicsoflife.pl/dict/calhoun's_experiment.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruitt–Igoe
youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump while I read

This is universal income in a nutshell.

You are a fucking moron if you think it would work.

some more reading material user
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruitt–Igoe
there was a program in the 50;s that gave people government housing, it failed misserably

Restructuring distribution starts with getting people to work, UBI is not the answer, just look at welfare it’s a complete disaster.

>You are a fucking moron if you think it would work.
my arguments are against ubi

Do you have an edgy img for trickle down economics too jackass?

>american social experiment
Pruitt-Igoe became a byword for the kind of dysfunctional urban abyss that, during the decades of “white flight” after the second world war, Americans who had the means believed they were escaping by moving out of cities.

youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM

Here is the video of the mouse utopia experiment .

are we in the equilibrium period?

Can we died universal basic income?

One question first, how come niggers always think white people want to give them free shit?

bump

because you guys have been giving them free shit since the 50s, like the mice on calhouns experiment, they became stupid and agresive

Huh, one of the things I think is really damning is the guy who took some of the mice from the final stage and put them in a new pen and they were too fucked to reproduce.

It makes sense - train people, or mice, to be entirely dependent on someone else to take care of them and they won't be able to take care of themselves. It's like the opposite of growing up and moving out of your parents house to learn to live on your own.

One difference I would note with UBI is that someone has to play the role of the experimenters feeding the mice and whoever is doing all the producing to feed the rest will either say "fuck it" and let everyone die, or use it to control the population at large.

there is a big push for ubi by soros, that is set off the alarms

This seems to happen with all project housing, and shit they get for free in general. People don't value things as much if they don't earn them so they don't care if they trash them. They also bitch if the free shit they get isn't up to their standards (like the people complaining about not having a park in that article).

>taco's furst sciance!

I bet you think the prison experiment was some great insight into the human mind/society as well.

No surprise; I imagine most globalists are big supporters of UBI.

please provide link to source for a comprehensive read, i know about some prison experiments but if can be more specific

I'm definitely not working if I'm living in a place where Universal Basic Income exists. Why the fuck should I? I can get by on the basics easily.

UBI is a terrible idea, but then so is printing money to bail out banks. If we are going to bail out banks by creating new money and no one is going to react or stop them, then UBI doesn't matter. I mean, money is obviously fake at that point, so theres no point in earning it or keeping it in a bank or any paper asset form like stocks or bonds because they can be deemed worthless or seized at any moment.

I'd rather an honest money supply, but until then if someone wants to give me money for being alive I'll take it, but I know its all part of the NWO plan to fuck everything up and then "rescue" everyone with their fake digital fiat money. UBI will be the last action to break the current physical fiat system

most people would say that, but what do you think will happen to your drive to achieve life meaningful goals?

>guy tries to start an honest discussion about something politics related
>dog-fucker lives up to his country's reputation
Guess we should stick to the "Are X white?" and stupid bait threads.

what actions can you imagine you can take in an instance of ubi where the government gives you everything, how will you have the tools to break off and start on your own?

Not him obviously but I'm pretty sure I'd fall into an alcoholic/drug addicted pit and never escape. I have stuff I'm working towards now and I'm already halfway there.

testes

People need to DO SOMETHING to stay active and healthy, both mentally and physically.

Welfare makes people dumb, lazy and docile.
Poor people sit on their asses, consuming media, playing games, eating, smoking, drinking and fucking. Do you really want to give them more money to do all that?

We need to cut welfare, most foreign aid to developing counties and let people stand on their own feet. If they can't, fuck 'em.

I wouldn't bother. I'd just play vidya my whole life probably. I agree that UBI is a terrible idea.

yes, i think im in the same boat, it would be easier just to smoke weed and watch rick and morty and play vidya all day

Its true - you wont have the motivation to start anything on your own. The best you might do is be a "creative" like paint art or play music and if you get paid for that then you wont get much, but that will be your "job" and your main income will come from UBI.

I guess

>can we have a discussion about UBI,

Literally "gibsmedat" from one side

Throw in some strawmen about evil corporations, think of the children, and ad homs about people not wanting to support niggers and mexicans

Pruitt-Igoe worked really well when it was poor white people

Do yo even read? This thread is against ubi read a little son it might help your brain

Didn’t know that it was white first, care to provide reading material?

>can we have a discussion about UBI,
Fuck no wetback.

So you are for it shitskin? Figures

>lives in Mexico
>wetback
Do you know where that term comes from?

lamo mexíco

.02 cent post

But in America we give niggers everything and they still breed.

UBI is Utopian Reddit trash.

yes i know, but it never hurts to have arguments against it, so read on it

There are no arguments against UBI

It solves the problem of having a safety net while not punishing people for earning money.

UBI plus flat tax would be the best way of doing things, as it would encourage smaller government.

It's not some fringe theory that has no backing. Economists have described models where it works.