Peter Thiel Dumps 73% of Facebook Stock

Has the Zucc finally been cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/09/22/mark-zuckerberg-selling-up-to-75-million-facebook-shares.html
marketwatch.com/story/soros-sells-twitter-facebook-apple-and-snap-2017-11-14
twitter.com/i/moments/933454816927399937
cnet.com/news/new-study-says-almost-15-percent-of-twitter-accounts-are-bots/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are many reasons to sell.

>not selling 100% and walking away without looking at the explosion
wow gay

Zuckerberg is dumping a ton of his stock too. Any finance anons that know whats going on at Faceberg?

Fuck faceberg. I reported posts by old high school classmates that went to Berkeley and always posted anti-white racism just to see if Faceberg would take any of those posts down.
Turns out, "Fuck white people they deserve genocide" and "That white bitch deserved it (rape)" are both not breaking Faceboog's Terms of Service.

probably the same thing that has happened to myspace

Thiel is openly accelerationist, he's hardly doing this out of any kind of sentimental issue. But it would take someone inside there to tell us what is going on with the company

not a finance user but i read a business article saying they literally can't grow anymore. They've hit peak user exposure and now its just the slow decline and legacy costs.

Its a fucking ancient model anyway, and younger users completely shun it.

DOUBLES AND FACEBOOK IS A JEWISH MIND HACKING CONSPIRACY

>This cucks the zuck

correction incoming

Literally nothing.

>Its a fucking ancient model anyway, and younger users completely shun it.

boomers are all over facebook
kids are on kik or other services

Bahaha, yes, yes. Please.

If I had one wish it would be to see the death of Fagbook in my lifetime.

Isn't the chinese facebook taking over

The question remains who do they replace the userbase when all the boomers go into pallative care?
Even Snapchat is old hat now

pro-tip
>nobody uses facebook anymore

Didn't Soros dump his stash as well? And I remember even Zucc dumped most of his as well

Zuckerberg seems to be running for president in 2020 so that's possibly part of it.

Naw, grandma doesn't know what the fuck those moon runes are and I'll you right fucking now Grandma has more fans than anyone else on my fucking Facebook.

SinaWeibo is shit
WeCaht still leads that race

Yeah I don't think I've posted on facebook for like 3 years. I think is still fairly popular with boomers and white trash though, but I'm not really sure. What is the best way to gamble on its decline? Put options?

cnbc.com/2017/09/22/mark-zuckerberg-selling-up-to-75-million-facebook-shares.html

>Mark Zuckerberg will sell as many as 75 million Facebook shares, currently worth $12.8 billion, over the next 18 months

marketwatch.com/story/soros-sells-twitter-facebook-apple-and-snap-2017-11-14
>Soros sells Twitter, Facebook, Apple and Snap

I think their failure to prevent drumphf signaled to those who know that these platforms are useless.

That's not how shares work mate. When big players are unwinding their positions, (((they))) artificially keep the price afloat, either by encouraging buying through false rumours, or just simple chicanery. Only when everyone is out does the descent really begin.

Snapchat was valued at about $15 BILLION. One (of many) app tweens use to show each other their first pubic hair was valued at 15 fucking BILLION dollars. Instagram is supposedly worth ~$20 billion. A tool for plastic surgeried thots to advertise their overly tan, eyebrow lacking bodies is supposed to be worth as much as CHASE BANK.

The tech bubble is going to burst and it's going to be brutal.

Soz, that was meant for Hans You're right, boomers have moved in and the youth are flowing elsewhere

Non-boomer here, what the fuck is everyone using now? If I had kids, I would know I guess.

he is

Discord

Based fag.

Interesting, designed for gaming communities, with hopes of going mainstream I guess.

Devalue the stock robbing all investors and literally give it to the poor.

Literally millions of shares of this company's stock exist.
Lord, I guess paper hanging works for stocks as well.

try it out. once normies start using it a lot its gonna explode. its like iphone group chat on steroids.

Fuck what if Soros buys Sup Forums?

Discord is full of SJW antifa and they log your IP if you are a "nazi".
Fuck 'em.
Use Matrix.

I should hope Hiroshimoot is still dedicated to leaving anonymity untarnished by ulterior motives
Sup Forums isn't his baby, but he is a good babysitter

is he, dare i say it, /ourjew/?

It's almost exactly the same as the dot com boom/collapse.
Idiots selling useless products to other idiots.

if you don't know the time horizon, it's probably best to just short it. Unless you want to lever up, but that has other issues.

I reported a literal ISIS recruitment page and they said it didn't break the rules.

what is web 2.0

Instagram, Whatsapp and Sup Forums. this shithole has and will still be culturally relevant for a long time

I got banned for 7 days for posting this image. But a muzzie can post a picture of 2 Isis members high fiving while a rabbi is hanging from a nose with his limbs hacked off.
There is no point in posting anything to facebook if theyre letting the enemy do moderating.

When the whales sale their are problems ahead

This is facebook's search interest since it started falling and a linear fit. It's clearly going to be completely wiped in the next couple of years.

I think he’s buying votes to be honest.

Will do
Yeah we are Legion, but there is no direct replacement for bergbook in the way that Myspace got supplanted.
The issue with Myspace wasn't the concept, just the execution.

The world would be a far better place if that man could take control of the Silicon Valley.

HE'S DEFINITELY NOT RESPONDING TO NN ISSUES

Cringe

Yeah, makes sense. Zucc obviously saw this on the horizon a few years back, hence their expedient desire to buy up many startup's and companies to try and 'broaden' their scope, like Google, now Alphabet.

I think it's clear that facebook advertising has not delivered. Maybe the investors were expecting adwords style returns. Not gonna happen.

Goybook is slowly dying, you'd have to be a fool not to smell the coffee and sell it all.

>a rabbi is hanging from a nose
oy vey!

Discord is and always will be for faggots.

ROFL, Noose*
Oy

So was Myspace. And Facebook. And Snapchat. And Kik.

same as any social media, as soon as grand dad and nana join it's instantly uncool and kids move onto the next. Nobody under 20 uses it anymore

>place to socialize with people
>lose job for having wrong opinion
>why is no one socializing anymore

I got banned for posting this.

This is fine to post on KikeBook.

They're about to be forced to admit well over half their "users" are fake and don't exist. It's even worse for Twitter.

This is what happens when techbros convince retarded VC's to value companies in the bazillions of dollars based on "users" that they charge absolutely zero to use and do absolutely zero to verify.

Welcome to tech bubble pop 2.0, boys. It's about to happen...

But you didn't hear that from me...

Where is this from?

Maybe for voip, but snap and insta are big in the early 20s.

I hope faceberg crashes with no survivors

instagram is facebooks replacement

remember that women are the primary users of social media nowadays. instagram cuts away the bloat of features and gimmicks and gets straight to the point - heres my latest picture of me dressed slutty before going out clubbing to find a chad to get pumped by. like my picture to validate my existence.

'likes' drive women's use of social media, and instagram, by accident, is the perfect site for it.

Time to ready up the put options.

oy vey

Truer words have never been spoken to a sequence of numbers.

I like him tho, smart guy.

Their user base will never approach facebooks (who own insta i think). It's for women. And its a new pic/vid every few days.
Yeah, it must be snap for now. But there's a facebook shaped hole waiting to be filled for the under twenties.

Bataclan masscre.

twitter.com/i/moments/933454816927399937
Double Oy Vey

I understand where you're coming from but it won't disappear. All it is (and everyone, including businesses are quickly coming to the realization) is the 21st century version of the yellow pages/phone book. There's still value in that. But not obscene amounts of money value.

Everyone's just gonna have to own up and admit it. Lies can't go on forever. I'm not even saying these social media idiots intended to deceive. At least, in the beginning. They lied to themselves, too. that's usually how humans get into the biggest messes we get ourselves in.

Every single company who bases everything on "users" is fucked. Fucked. I know it. They know it. Thiel certainly knows it.

It's gonna be brutal...

Another company I think that will be fucked soon is amazon.

>facebook shaped hole
That’s snapchat and instagram

/ourgay/

>likely in response to continued censorship

No dumbass, it's because Net Neutrality is about to be deleted and people will be forced to pay for Facebook packages.

And what makes you say that? Amazon is just roaring through, and they have actual tangible numbers to prove it, given how they are essentially now the largest Web merchandiser on the net, soon to surpass Walmart in both online and physical retail.

It won't be brutal, it will go down slowly and end with a fart

philanthropy = tax haven

Like the Gates foundation or the Rockefeller foundation

Zuckerberg wants his own one to stash all the money he made selling your data.

Fucking hell. This shit is personal to him. He wants to buy the company just so that he can fuck the corpse that he helped kill.

/ourfag/

The have massive debt and don't make money and their price level is probably 4x than it should be.

>Net neutrality ends
>ISPs force Facebook to pay them billions or face throttling
>Facebook loses half its stock value

Nah. Amazon sells and moves actual product. Real life goods and services. Amazon is probably one of the only ones who built an actual business.

And everyone knows it, as evidenced by Jeff Bezos becoming your new richest man in the world last week. Say what you want about Amazon, but it's an actual business.

Not when they have to testify before congress. Whether it's public or private testimony (it'll probably be private to help a little bit), word will get out. Washington is the most loose lipped city in America. It will get out.

It's probably the most underrated aspect of this whole Russia investigation. Underrated as far as actual impact/consequence.

Peter Thiel knows.

discord, instagram, snapchat

And that's the catalyst for the financial crisis that is long overdue.

The same minute it becomes official news that NN is being repealed, everything I fucking own is going into shorting these overvalued tech companies.

i don't anticipate an implosion or anything. it simply isn't a growth stock anymore. people like thiel want serious returns not stability.

that is called a distribution phase user

he kept his voting shares

Isn't twitter like 70% bots? Let me try to find a source real quick.

>everything I fucking own
I'm not going that far, but I trust your trips

Nevermind way off, this puts its at about 15% being bots

cnet.com/news/new-study-says-almost-15-percent-of-twitter-accounts-are-bots/

I thought all that took a turn around a couple years ago. How could that be the case if Jeff Bezos is very, very shortly soon to be the richest man in the world, surpassing even Gates?

>Zuckerberg is dumping a ton of his stock too. Any finance anons that know whats going on at Faceberg?
Facebook is going to be dead by 2020. Without CIA and Prince Alwaleed prop money, you guys are going to find out that Facebook doesn't rake in that much cash on a mothly basis from ads.

I genuinely sold my house in May this year, because I assumed things would already come crashing down by fall. So timing was a little off.

But on the bright side, the overvalued real estate market has turned around, and the house is now worth 30% less than when I sold it.

So sitting on about $400k in liquidity, just waiting to push the short button and become a dollar millionaire when shit goes down.

Came here to post this. Facebook's valuation is based on how many users it has. If it turns out that nearly 50% of the users are sock puppets then the company is half as valuable if you're selecting for user base.

Wouldn't be entirely shocked to see in the future that ad companies try to sue.