youtube.com/watch?v=3pngcjizEYc
youtu.be/RXdF9uhVrI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck that faggot, i hope he rots

F

F

Loved the Smiths, solo work wasn't great still gonna miss him

F

what the fuck arnold schwarzenegger died?

Explain

F

What did he actually do other than cleanse Europe of Muslims?

F

youtube.com/watch?v=OVPYFsTlp4Y

fpbp

>What did he actually do other than cleanse Europe of Muslims?

He got caught

F

got what he deserved, hope he enjoys cock, he`ll be getting it in prison.

F

he killed people you sick fuck

spoken like a true achmed
every keking time

And?

nobody that didnt have it coming
and not nearly enough

>he killed people you sick fuck

Well yeah, There was a war going on and all.

He could have been a respectable person, and he was a damn good general during the war. Many territorial victories and battles can be contributed to him. But the faggot had to wipe out an entire village, and that's why he gets no "F"
I know many of you will criticize me for saying this, but regardless he should not have stormed Srebrnica. It doesn't matter was the village full of grown male soldiers or women and children, he should have known the consequences of killing 8000 people outside of battle. A genocide is a genocide, whoever you kill. They weren't armed nor fighting back and he would have gotten more respect if he just took 8000 POWs, that way it would be provable that the village indeed was full of Mujaheddin warriors
And don't criticize me with arguments like "all Muslims should be removed, killed" , "killing Muslims ins't a crime since they aren't human". You fags are so detached from real life and the rest of society that you don't see the bigger picture of the war

Respect to the actual moral generals who fought the war and claimed victories without having to wipe out entire unarmed villages. And fuck people like Mladić, he deserved what he got and he should have been caught earlier

>And?
they were Muslim and national flowers off Croatia

Stewart Lee has really let himself go.

Justice has been served, should of been done a while ago but.

>entire unarmed villages
>unarmed

you faggots didnt have the balls to stand up like real men
so you lost
then it happened again in kosovo
when you act like a beta in front of the moslem enemy expect the rest of the world to sit by and watch them rape you to death
if you pussys were united you would never be defeated, instead you wanted the western faggots to like you and join their faggoty club
now you officially cucked

Okay Mehmedovic

>A serb cucking for muslims

What timeline is this?

lmao "Mehmedovic"

I wish to see you fight 2 armies at once and NATO at the same time you stupid island nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7aOrRaZk3I

How's life in Novi Pazar, mustafa?

forgot to add,

people like Mлaдић is why we will always be considered warmongers. It's not the problem of waging war, Bosnian Serbs had every right to fight for their land and I'm glad that they did so. The problem is that many of them fought so disrespectfully that it was hard to draw a line between them and the savage Mujaheddins. Maybe if they didn't fight like blood thirsty faggots like they were, we would have kept the land and Serbian people would be left to live on their farms. But instead, every nation intervened and we got fucked out of our sacred territory. Krajina, Srpska and Kosovo all got cleansed because of faggots like Mилoшeвић

>Bermuda
KEK, I bet you've never even seen a gun, let alone fired one. We lost the war because NATO got involved, the underpowered and underarmed moslems couldn't do shit. They were all losing the war until daddy Toni Bler came to rescue. If the war was fought respectfully foreign powers would have less reason to come. Don't get me wrong, they would still get involved, it's NATO we're talking about. But the rest of the world would have put a lot of pressure on NATO to exit a fight they don't have a reason to figth
there's a difference between a battle and slaughter. Killing an enemy in battle is a respectable move, killing him outside of battle is a coward move

Our generals were fighting on the shoulders fo big respectable people from the past, and all they managed to make is one giant disgrace. They would have taken the land without burning the villages, but they just fucking had to. They deserve what they got, all of them

R.I.P. David Cassidy

F

Good analysis. Still a fucking tragedy that the muslims gained so much clay. At least when we see all of Europe enter ethnic war there will be another opportunity to take it all back

>>hardly losing the war when bosniaks and croats were in banka luka taking RS territory before nato stuck there nose into things.

In fairness people say Cromwell was a hero and he did the same thing exactly in Ireland. If you win history looks different, this time wasn't to be

ironic asf meme considering pepe is dressed as a catholic and serbs were killing them.

F

F but also S for being commie scum

actually my people were there
occupying your land
listening to your officers
watching their movements
tapping their phones
tracking their vehicles
monitoring their bank accounts
and even though we did as ordered we knew that the filthy jihadis were the actual bad guys we had orders not to interfere with them
we saw countless times how agents fighting with the UCK were able to murder rape torture and you guys would respond exactly as expected
and at home you guys were divided
you couldnt even stand behind the men in the field that we watched get tricked time and time again
when most of us got back we retired and left knowing that we had helped destroy an orthodox territory on behalf of jihadists and drug smuggling criminals
but we never would have been able to do it without the betrayers in your own nation who were too divided to back their own boys
there were a few times when we actually stepped back and let you guys do your killing and we got into a lot of trouble for that with our superiors
it all turned out to be a waste though
since there were so many traitors that were more then willing to sell out their fellow serbs for a seat in the "european community"

Here's a map of all territories Serbs controlled in 94' but lost in 95' after NATO intervened. Instead of holding the ground as he could, Milosevic opted for the cleansing of Muslims. He could have easily held this territory if foreign powers had no valued reason to invade. But doing what he did, he gave them excuse to invade.
around 200 000 Serbs were exiled from Kosovo, 200 000 from Krajina and 100 000 from Republic of Srpska. That's 400 000 displaced Serbs and who knows how many civilian deaths that I account on Mлaдић

Anyone supporting this fag should first think about all the damage he has caused

Muslims in "Srebrenica demilitarized zone" were found with large quantities of weapons and were short after executed according to the Serb republic laws. The takeover should have been executed way earlier due to harassment during the '93.

>we
>we
>we
>we

Look you fucking faggot, you've never even held a gun. You're a 12 year old kid from Bermuda that never went further from the village you were born into
My father and uncle served the war and fought there. Afterwards I served the army as I had to. I did my part, while you bitch and lie here

youtube.com/watch?v=3pngcjizEYc

im not from here you stupid faggot

forgot the map

I fully agree, but the take over shouldn't have been followed by execution of 8000 people.But with capturing 8000 POW, extracting their leaders back to Serbia and than trailing them for the crimes they comited. If Mladic had done that, he would have had strong evidence of UN defending militarized zones and keeping them in secret. That would have made a strong basis for UN violating international law they themselves put up

Now, he rots in jail because instead of doing the smart thing he opted for killing the entire village in retribution

the un didnt care ifor didnt care kfor didnt care about international law
they only care about that shit when it served us and could be used as a pretext/cassus belli

Well then Mladic deserves what he got because of giving them a cassus belli. Stupid faggot destroyed the only evidence he had

>8000
Serb officers bragged across a tapped phone line that they executed 3000. It is absurd that 8000 people would defend a "kasaba" of 10000 to 15000 citizens.

AND IF A DOUBLE DECKER SERB

CRASHES INTO US

FP
BP

WHITE SLAYERS
WORST SLAYERS

I don't believe the 8000 number either, but it had to be in the thousands. At least 3000 as you said

And they weren't defending it, apparently they were hiding in it since UN declared it a demilitarized zone. Now I don't believe that 3000 of them were all armed men, but a great portion certainly was. That still means a lot of executed people were just civilians living in the small "kasaba" (even possibly all of them)

He went full jew and disavowed the leftist commie BDS(Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions) movement.
So his career is over?

IDK I'm a bit confused too

F

you call out during a lull for all civilians to leave and move through the lines
after the time passes for that chance you extirpate everything that moves
there is nothing shameful about doing this in a war

>Many territorial victories and battles can be contributed to him.
Which one? Name one that isn't some uninhabited village and involves more than 100 people on opposing side (without counting the civillians).

pretttty good

It was suppose to be a demilitarized zone. There is even a video during the takeover where Mladic shouts in rage at the UN officer as to how did the weapons got into the zone. It could mean the zone was demilitarized and that the weapons were later smuggled in either across Serbia or by "humanitarian aid".

lol fake news
quentin tarrantino is still alive

what the fuck john mccain died?

>At least 3000 as you said
Bosniak here.

To be honest. I barely care about anything regarding the war. But it might be because im a filthy diaspora bosniak and live in a country of plenty.

As a matter of fact. I thank Mladic for genociding us, if it wasn't for his genocides, I would never have moved to sweden and lived in my expensive apartment.

Finally. I feel more bad about the serbs having to live with this in their conscience, because I personally don't really give a fuck. Imagine having to emotionally deal with being a genociding people. That is some tough shit mane.

>It is absurd that 8000
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE EXACT NUMBER HOW MANY DIED!!!!! You are acting as if this is the hurrr muh 6 million holocaust. Nobody gives a shitttttt fuckkkk

>Bosniak here
>who cares how many of my people died

Bosniaks being Bosniaks

Serb here, I only wish he killed more of you

Why do you shill for dead muslims? A good muslim is a dead one

Charles Martel
Prince Eugene of Savoy
Ratko Mladić

Saviors of Europe

If the International Court convicted him and sentenced him to life in prison then he probably must have done something really bad
UN don't lie,right?

But a dead moslem brings NATO to your land

as I said before, you fags are so detached from the real world that it's really surprising how you don't understand basic concepts of war.

>Muslims
>people

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS
S
S
S
S
SSSSSSSSSSSSSS
឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴S
SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>You are acting as if this is the hurrr muh 6 million holocaust
That is an act of Bosnian muslim who even say 21000 were killed.

whatever faggot

"more of me" ? What are you talking about you dumb nigger

$0.05 USD have been deposited on your account

God bless America!

Were you the one who made Armenian genocide Turkish arrest thread?

No, he killed muslims

>only good muslim is a dead one
>malaysian flag
Nice try muhammad, you won't be spared

F

lol get a load of this fuckin guy

Threadtheme:
youtu.be/RXdF9uhVrI0

Godspeed! you Heroj!

And you're ignoring the fact that this same village is responsible for so many Serbian lives, civilians. You forgot to mention on which specific dates they went out to kill our people. I actually hope that this is just bait, and that a fellow Serb did not go out of his way to write all this crap even though something tells me this isn't bait. You do realize that the killing started when pow's tried to attack guards. It really hurts when I see a fellow Serb that is brain dead enough to believe all the crap spewed on TV.