CBTS #501 The Warm Night Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP
UPDATED

LASTEST Q (Q ON FIRE)
Nov 22
ANS
Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter) Green 2, 3 4 remains

Advise for newfriends *GUIDE
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
archive.is/j2gH3
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-latest-us-election-day-votes-results-rally-brexit-plus-plus-plus-north-carolina-a7404051.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tsssbj1mYc
pri.org/stories/2015-12-02/what-we-can-learn-ancient-egyptian-practice-beekeeping
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
enterprisemission.com/hyper1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rGZUoYGWS5M
extracapsa.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/biblical-sacred-geometry-and-the-miraculous-catch/comment-page-1/
anonfile.com/lbOaVec2b4/q_posts_till20171109_as_confirmedbyq.pdf
anonfile.com/s1W7bfddb1/q_posts_since_tripcode_till20171121.pdf
anonfile.com/xeB6cbddbf/q_posts_since_20171121_v201711222230.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VALIDITY of Q >>Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES !!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW
SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER Q-Book TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS
NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 >Nov 20
MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested Opium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations CERN & White Rabbit >>Swiss Ft Knox KEYSTONE V1 V2 V3
Answers U1 Informant 2

====NEW CRUMBS====
>Nov 22
Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT
Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism
Spoopy Owl
FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA No OWLs in China/Russia Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18 >EVEN NEWER
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 ***GODFATHER III
/_\ (Y) Rizvi Travels
Rizvi and Al Waleed CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connetions/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

**MOTIVATION IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

DROPBOX MEMES FOR NORMIES
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield
$$$ THE SWAMP VU1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See >NEW
THE CABAL V4 Dossier Gate Al Waleed MS-13 *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings SA Crackdown

shill free post

One heck of a trip, 501 breads, we're like Jesus handing out loaves to the masses :)

MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n
Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 >NEW
D & Blacks V2 Opium Grope award P0pe John P. Black Eye !Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

HOSPITAL OR GTFO, Q.

is NightBaker taking over

The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth

To Bakers wanting to update the batter when I'm away:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the BOTTOM of each section (Q Posts to 1st Post, Anons Findings to 3rd Post, OC (Memes etc) to 4th Post)
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying

BACKLINKS
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499 #490 #491 #492 #493 #494 #495 #496 #497 #498 #499 #500 #501 OP BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

From last thread;When the fuck did we get from SATAN?CULT?ILLUMINATTI? To now saying the bad guys are really ALIENS??!!!! What the fuck did I miss along the way? I had to take a break when we had two and three threads going at a time....did Q REALLY point us toward some ALIEN bullshit??!!!

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!

Keep a look out for all them triangles boys

>Don't reply to bots
Nigger there are certainly bots on here, but everyone who disagrees with you isn't a bot. This is how I know you're a boomer, you bots can't hold a conversation with you you fucking idiots. Get off of my website REEEEEEEE

I figured that miracle out. You're in the desert. It's hot as balls. Refrigerators don't exist. You've been out in the sun all day listening to jesus & queueing 10 minutes for the refreshments they promised. You're offered a roll n' fish. that's been out in the sun all day. You politely decline the roll n' fish, as do 4,992 other people. MIRACLE!

What is a boomer? It's not a baby boomer. or is it? I don't get it.

Wtf is going on?? We need to change our name for this bread to the storm is here or something. We are going to have issues

reposting for discussion

listen up soygoys, i think Q might be dropping hints on zero point / tesla energy. i’m throwing this out there for discussion

>three sides form what shape?
>Expand your thinking
>Re-read crumbs

> 4 10 20
tetrahedral number
> or triangular pyramidal number

>Glowing Rabbit
Cold Fire
Adiabatic - a process without heat
Quantum Computing
Free Energy?

> /_\
Represents a tetrahedron (or pyramid)

>pic related

i'm allergic to fish but wouldn't mind bread :)

PIC RELATED*
I love Sup Forums but it's painful watching so much energy and talent being wasted on a brilliantly crafted yet obviously fraudulent LARP.

Please come back to Sup Forums anons, there are real things happening that need our attention, you are being contained for very good reason.

Fuckin' nice.

Yeah, they mean baby boomers...For the last three days these entitled little fucks have been blaming us for the shape the world is in.

#

Look for these on satellite imagery from any royal family or palace or castle or any place of influence you know these central banks to be. Look for these type of symbols from the air

BREXIT PLUS PLUS PLUS...how have we missed this?
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-latest-us-election-day-votes-results-rally-brexit-plus-plus-plus-north-carolina-a7404051.html

Yes, baby boomers. Old people who have recently flooded this board following this Q stuff. They have no idea how to use the site, they have no idea of board etiquette, and they're gullible as fucking dogs. They're a cancer that created all the problems Sup Forums wants to solve and now they've come to Sup Forums to spread their nonsense.

This is a Union Bread. See pic.

Sigh. Baby boomers are like 70 yrs old, it's not that they come in here. I repeat: sigh.

I'm a newfag, Where do I find settings?

This is all I could find.
Please have mercy on this humble newfag

Yes, people ITT unironically believe that there's PLEIADIANS from the constellation Taurus helping us. All this Orion symbolism and fucking stargate shit. Yet none of these Pleiadians show themselves other than on Twitter.

HOSPITAL OR GTFO, Q.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tsssbj1mYc

Does being covered in gold have anything to do with the Davidic bloodline in the Bible?

Stop using the wrong graphic. Bookman, you're looking like a total shill at this point. This is the second needless dupe thread you've made.

Try deleting sys32.

see

most goddists get super angry when i make that joke. Kudos for not getting pissy. I guess you actually read the bible, unlike most jesusism worshipperists

I'll give you advice. Stop namefagging, and lurk for a while.

>“Bees were considered sacred because they were a gift from Re,” Kritsky says. “They were made from his tears, and that gave bees a valuable aspect, not just because of what they contributed and brought to Egyptian society, but also because they were theologically important.”

>Only the higher classes and parts of the royal court would have enjoyed honey, Kritsky says, which clearly tells us something. Honey was also used as a kind of tribute from the various provinces to the Pharaoh.

>pri.org/stories/2015-12-02/what-we-can-learn-ancient-egyptian-practice-beekeeping

Yeah so what you're going to want to do is put the barrel part in your mouth

What is Jeffrey E’s bloodline?

bottom right corner.

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

In Hawaii, a place where river meets ocean is a wai. Hawaiians said it was a magical place. Wai. Y. The letter even looks like two streams uniting. It's one thing splitting into two, or two joining into one. Duality created from unity. This illusory world.
Are you ready to wake up yet, user?

ouch

bottom right of screen
and dont trip fag unless you have a specific job

Phillip Eugene was placed within the 'Christian' Church to work on behalf of the agenda while appearing to be a perfect 'Christian'. He says that for most of his childhood and adolescence he lived with his Rothschild father on his estate in France. They had a physical relationship, he says, and he was 'held fast in the emotional power of incest, which, in this culture, was normal and to be admired' (something confirmed to me many times from many sources). Bloodline sons like Boy Bush would have been sexually 'initiated' by his father because that's the way these strange people operate. Phillip Eugene said he observed his Rothschild father's 'lust for power' and began to desire the same. He also confirmed the way the 'occult' bloodlines are controlled by demonic entities. 'Being a Rothschild descendant', he said, 'I was maximally demonised'.

I only namefaged trying to find the filter.
I've been lurking for months.

BAKER NEEDED URGENT

>BAKER NEEDED URGENT

HOW TO BAKE FOR NEXT BAKER:
Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin to facilitate updateing/editing (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
Add fresh/new content to the BOTTOM of each respective section (Except for new Q posts, they are at TOP)
Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while baking
Upload the batter that (you) made to pastebin, and share with next baker

pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

HAPPY THANKSGIVING PATRIOTS, AND GOSPEED

Last 3 days? Lurk more you stupid fuck, Sup Forums has always been aware of the shit you guys have done. The leftists in your generation threw our civilization away and the right wingers in your generation were unable to do anything about it. Even worse, many of them cucked out to the left. You're failures, and now you've come here to spread your failure.You come here and act like you run the place, lurk for a few years to understand why Sup Forums believes what Sup Forums believes. Until then you can go listen to Rush Limbaugh and buy some Alex Jones filters.

Wrong thread to be asking that shit in. Can't ya tell?

BREXIT PLUS PLUS PLUS...how have we missed this? Trumps been on the +++ thing forever. how far back does it go?

It does. But what’s funny is the insult doesn’t work. I don’t know many of that age that would be on pol in all reality

And you can come out the basement long enough to kiss my ass you entitled little shit head!

Thank you for all your work, it is has helped many including myself

>listen up soygoys, i think Q might be dropping hints on zero point / tesla energy. i’m throwing this out there for discussion
>soy goys
>ancient european word for human is soyl

>green

lads what if these threads and all the massive amounts of people are the deceit what if this is the bot net what if what we need to do is tell everyone to get off their computers, go to their families and rebuild the roots that keep us strong and keep our tradition going so that we do not get deceived and undo the damage done by the all the "modern" things which we all know and knew were the cause of the once tight, unyielding community we had was divided and separated.

I dont know one way or the other for sure, I havent been able to solve that puzzle I get so close and then there is just something not there, theres something that needs to be inferred but isnt available only wierd hints like "under gold" or "under australia" but what? and what if us devoting all this energy to thinking about it is memeing it what if the meme energy we need is to meme that we, and all of our kin, everyone, remember the roots which held us strong and return to them?

SJWs are a Millennial identity group, fuckwit, and I know because I'm part of that same age demographic. I don't give a shit what your generation identity is - you're a fucking piece of shit and one day you're going to get completely fucked over by someone and you'll deserve it and hopefully you'll hang yourself with an alarm clock power cable hanging from a ceiling fan.

What if NSA asked Trump to run in 2016?
What if NSA hack-proofed the voting machines owned by bad actors, and generally thwarted the cult's plans to rig the election - without them knowing about it?
How could they have done that if Snowden leaked their shit to the world, including the cult-owned CIA?
What if Snowden was a ruse, a honey pot, for this very purpose?

"I can recall the Rockefellers and the Bushes attending rituals, but never having the supremacy to lead them. I still regard them as lackeys and not real brokers of occult power. Except for Alan Greenspan [long-time head of the US Federal Reserve Bank], most of these fellows were camp followers in the occult, primarily for the economic power and prestige. Greenspan, I recall, was a person of tremendous spiritual, occult power and could make the Bushes and the younger Rockefellers cower with just a glance. Ex-CIA Director Casey (as were most of the CIA leadership for the past forty years), Kissinger, and [former US Secretary of State] Warren Christopher were in attendance at non-ritual gatherings and some occult rituals as well, but well back in the gallery."

"At the forefront of the rituals were [the royal families of Europe], Prince Philip at the pinnacle. He stands, like most of the contemporary European monarchy, in the Charlemagne, Merovingian, Aenean bloodline. But he is its current head. I am certain that his maternal chromosomes are in the current 'antichrist' Nephilim. Prince Philip ... is the leading biological descendant of the 'Reptilians', as you call them. Immediately below him are the males of my family line [Rothschilds] like a court of ministers in charge of logistics and operations. The current monarchs of The Netherlands, Spain and some of the old Austrian nobility [Habsburgs] are next in occult power and in the conspiracy."

so you prefer the crumbs to be stale and new findings/infos to be lost ? Have you still not opened your eyes to the other thread's context ? THEY HAVE TWO HOURS TO UPDATE, and look at what they do.
I will let you decide on your own

enterprisemission.com/hyper1.html

hyperdimensional physics

Richard Hoagland

"Apparently Aeneas [Troy] embodies all the various bloodlines that must trace their lineage back through Charlemagne because in him is embodied the confluence of the lineage of both David (Jewish) and Alexander the Great (Aryan). It is the modern day representatives of these Roman 'Gens', or European monarchs, that make up the ruling 'aristocracy' of the revived Roman Empire. These 'royal' families maintain their pedigree through endogamy [inter-family marriages]. The first prototype of the Antichrist [the purest bloodline] was Nimrod, founder of Babylon. The historical and seminal nexus of this last Roman Empire is Charlemagne and his descendants, people like [Prince] Philip Mountbatten (Rex Julius Alexander Battenberg) who is one of the ruling heads of the Julian Gens."

I told you people, you wouldnt listen then, why would you listen now?

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR UNION BREAD BULLSHIT!!

Blessings user.

Does anyone think the mass extinction event is/was global warming? And whatever the fuck that volcanic crater spewing gases and heat in Antarctica is?

I prefer you stop making unnecessary posts that continually have the same number as another one and makes it look like we're spamming so that mods start vaping these fuckers. It's fucking suspicious. Use the right fucking graphic and number it correctly. I've done enough of these myself and it isn't that fucking hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGZUoYGWS5M

extracapsa.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/biblical-sacred-geometry-and-the-miraculous-catch/comment-page-1/

According to a book by a psychoanalyst, Walter Langer, called The Mind of Hitler, not only was Hitler supported by the Rothschilds, he WAS a Rothschild. This revelation fits like a glove with the actions of the Rothschilds and other Illuminati bloodlines in Germany who brought Hitler to the fore as dictator of that nation. He was also supported by the British Royal Family, the House of Windsor (in truth the German House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha), and these included the British royal "war hero", Lord Mountbatten, a Rothschild and a Satanist.

Their royal relatives in Germany, who you would never have thought would normally support an apparent guy from the street like Hitler, were among his most enthusiastic supporters. But, of course, they knew who he really was. There is no way in the world when you do any study of the Illuminati obsession with bloodline that Hitler would not have been one of them.

"Adolf’s father, Alois Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber. It was generally supposed that the father of Alois Hitler (Schicklgruber) was Johann Georg Hiedler. There are some people who seriously doubt that Johann Georg Hiedler was the father of Alois… (an Austrian document was) prepared that proved Maria Anna Schicklgruber was living in Vienna at the time she conceived. At that time she was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild. As soon as the family discovered her pregnancy she was sent back home... where Alois was born."

Langer’s information came from the high level Gestapo officer, Hansjurgen Koehler, published in 1940, under the title "Inside the Gestapo". He writes about the investigations into Hitler’s background carried out by the Austrian Chancellor, Dolfuss, in the family files of Hitler.

Koehler viewed a copy of the Dolfuss documents which were given to him by Heydrich, the overlord of the Nazi Secret Service. The file, he wrote, "caused such havoc as no file in the world ever caused before"

no. global warming isn't a thing.

Yaaas hunty I am liking this.

REMEMBER YOUR JOB user

SUMMARY FOR NEWFAGS

>Why was BO shamed during trip to China, SA, other locations?
>How was POTUS hosted?
>Compare.
>Think.
>Fantasy land.
Obama was treated as a Prime Minister would be.
Trump was treated as a head of state would be.
Fantasy land was USA under Obama as someone else was pulling his strings?

Good question.. I was wondering myself.

Really? I've hung out with a few P's irl. Had a great time and learned a lot. They're here already, they don't need twitter they need people to stop tripping on fear. If we really want their help, that is.

Where did SJWs come from? Did SJWs enact civil rights? Did SJWs start the Summer of Love or the sexual revolution? Did SJWs turn the Republican Party into a party of neoconservatives? Did SJWs integrate the South? Did SJWs open the borders? Of course millenials are fucked, they were fucked from the beginning. Look whose shoes they filled.

REMEMBER

no worries newfag myself

Seriously. I’m prepared to hear anything at point. Aliens really in control/warring up in space over control of earth? Ok. It’s all a simulation? Sure. People eat and fuck babies? I’m positive of this shit. Just throw down already, Q. I just want some truth.

I prefer a way to keep from getting banned. And to keep bread going for (Q)
If that means adjusting some things, that would be great. Ie: name. Having the same name is hurting us

"..The second bundle in the blue file contained the documents collected by Dolfuss. The small statured, but big-hearted Austrian Chancellor must have known by such a personal file he might be able to check Hitler…His task was not difficult; as ruler of Austria he could easily find out about the personal data and family of Adolf Hitler, who had been born on Austrian soil... Through the original birth certificates, police registration cards, protocols, etc., all contained in the original file, the Austrian Chancellor succeeded in piecing together the disjointed parts of the puzzle, creating a more or less logical entity.

A little servant girl… (Hitler’s grandmother)… came to Vienna and became a domestic servant, mostly working for rather rich families. But she was unlucky; having been seduced, she was about to bear a child. She went home to her village for her confinement… Where was the little maid serving in Vienna? This was not a very difficult problem.

you underestimate the truth

Y-Symbol = Eye Symbol

Thanks m8. Post brain meme template and I'll make a shitty meme about it.

Very early Vienna had instituted the system of compulsory police registration. Both servants and the employers were exposed to heavy fines if they neglected this duty. Chancellor Dolfuss managed to discover the registration card. The little, innocent maid had been a servant at the…Rothschild mansion. ..and Hitler’s unknown grandfather must be probably looked for in this magnificent house. The Dolfuss file stopped at this statement."

Was Hitler’s determination to take over Austria anything to do with his desire to destroy records of his lineage?

A correspondent who has extensively researched this subject writes:

"It appears to me that Hitler knew about his connection long before his Chancellorship. Like his father before him, when the going got rough, the Hitlers went to Vienna. Hitler’s father left his home village at an early age to seek his fortune in Vienna. When Hitler was orphaned, after his mother died in December of 1907, he left for Vienna not long after the funeral.

There he seemed to drop out of sight for ten months! What happened during this ten-month stay in Vienna is a complete mystery on which history sheds no light. It makes sense, now that it has become established that Hitler was a Rothschild, that he and his cousins were getting acquainted, and his potential for future family endeavors was being sized up".

The Rothschilds and the Illuminati produce many offspring out of wedlock in their secret breeding programs and these children are brought up under other names with other parents.

Why the fuck is there two goddamn threads faggots?

All posts of #Qanon so far in .pdf format:

part I:
anonfile.com/lbOaVec2b4/q_posts_till20171109_as_confirmedbyq.pdf

part II:
anonfile.com/s1W7bfddb1/q_posts_since_tripcode_till20171121.pdf

part III: (updated until this bread )
anonfile.com/xeB6cbddbf/q_posts_since_20171121_v201711222230.pdf

>Of course millenials are fucked, they were fucked from the beginning. Look whose shoes they filled.
Gee. Blaming a group of people for your failings. Nigger much? SJWs have little in common with the hippies and New Lefties of the 60s and 70s. They're far more neurotic and unstable. That's as much to do with our technological social media culture as it has to do with the remnants of the SDS. Stop shuffling off your own shortcomings on an entire demographic just because you can't accept that there's a lot about you that sucks.

CHECKED! Fantastic numbers!
He looks a bit like one of the Roths.

Like Bill Clinton, who is almost certainly a Rockefeller produced in the same way, these "ordinary kids from ordinary backgrounds" go on to be extraordinarily successful in their chosen field. Hitler, too, would have produced unofficial children to maintain his strand of the bloodline and there will obviously be people of his bloodline alive today.

So which Rothschild was the grandfather of Hitler? My thanks to a website correspondent for the additional, updated, information to this article, a man has researched this story in some detail. Alois, Hitler’s father, was born in 1837 in the period when Salomon Mayer was the only Rothschild who lived at the Vienna mansion. Even his wife did not live there because their marriage was so bad that she stayed in Frankfurt. Their son, Anselm Salomon spent most of his working life in Paris and Frankfurt away from Vienna and his father.

Father Salomon Mayer, living alone at the Vienna mansion where Hitler’s grandmother worked, is the prime, most obvious candidate. And Hermann von Goldschmidt, the son of Salomon Mayer’s senior clerk, wrote a book, published in 1917, which said of Salomon:

"…by the 1840s he had developed a somewhat reckless enthusiasm for young girls.."

When can we drop this whole "be scared of the truth it's too much" bs?

Everyone's lapping up this bullshit about this being a victory of the light, etc. etc.

There is no doubt Q is legit, but anyone that thinks they are "the good guys" and "good always wins over evil" are fucking retarded.

How many innocent souls died on 9/11? How many in the subsequent wars? How many in the previous wars? How many lives lost, squandered to a way of life that systemically dehumanizes everyone?

I'm going to let you all in on a REAL secret. Evil whether on a micro or macro scale only ever thrives when people are diligent in their guardianship of humanity. What were DJT and all the other military people doing while the world burned? Nothing. Now all the sudden when it is convenient for them to act, they are the "good guys"?

The good guys are the ones that fought evil at every turn, the ones that gave everything when they had nothing.

Q, I wish you all the best, but don't ever come on here talking about the metaphysical implications of good vs evil. YOU WERE COMPLACENT.