Nigger Buys Box of Potatoes

>a nigger bought a box of potatoes that she thought was a $100 dollar iphone
>dis nigga gave me one, two, free, fo, five......11 potatoes.

fucking kek. you cant make this shit up Sup Forums

liveleak.com/view?i=d2a_1511364456

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d2a_1511364456
youtu.be/-xL8rE9DT4g
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=212&v=cKs_iW0QVNY
youtube.com/watch?v=kAcTGE1woCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly any of us could've fallen for that.

you think a iphone would be legitimately sold for 100 dollars? are you fucking stupid?

Niggers are more based than anyone in the sense that they understand the nigger better than anyone, and they're allowed ti be honest about them

I wonder if they rubbed the potatoes between their gooch first? They probably smell like swamp ass.

o damn. I didn't think of that. I'm fucking stupid.

>Black truck driving around Milwaukee
>Sign taped to the side "Black Friday Sale"
Retard didn't deserve that 100 dollars

>is a black truck driving around the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin wit a sign thats duct taped to the side of they truck that says "Black Friday Sale" wit balloons on it

how the fuck do you fall for this

I found the nigger.

she’ll get more use out of the potatoes tbqh senpai

I live there!

Makes you kind of sick to see the people who live around you? Doesn't it?

I have the unpleasant fortune of living next door to that fat fuck in the mickey mouse hat that crams nutella down his throat.

>WEW WEW WEW WEW WEW

Serves the niggress right. An iPhone for 100 bucks, she had to have thought that nigger stole it.

You shouldn't be allowed to leave your house without a special needs handler if you're going to buy an iphone for only $100 from a guy driving around the hood with a Black Friday sale sign duct taped to his unmarked van.

The potatoes are more useful, every iphone 6 is a ticking time bomb and will get touch disease.

>he showed me papers with numbers on it
That's it boys, it's legit. That paper has numbers on it.

I appreciate that she wanted a "legit" phone and not a knockoff or a stolen phone, but you will never get a legit recent iphone for $100

FPBP, this is a pretty old scam, I will say that getting the black reaction to it is pretty funny though.
I know a guy with a PhD in Chemistry that bought into fucking Herbalife, there is a huge gap between knowledge and wisdom and some smart motherfuckers fall for some really stupid shit.

To be fair, it was an iPhone 6. Aren't those pretty old by now?

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Black truck, black people, NOT FRIDAY
Every time she says "I gets home" I gets angeray

>he showed me papers with numbers on it
why bother trying to teach niggers to read when they don't fucking do it in any situation

Stop replying to yourself fucktard

Well does he have a receipt?

They must have a mobile EBT system in WI.

This is how you put the "black" back into Black Friday

She has 11 potatoes
Apparently cutting a potato into 11 pieces becomes 11 potatoes

I don't see the problem here.

I went to americas favorite shopping spot walmart to pick up a portable heater last winter. When I got it home I did not find my heater but instead a sturdy red brick. Needless to say, the fine minorities of walmart did not believe my tale when I attempted to return and replace. The experience was less than satisfactory and left my keister quite bruised for some time.

tl;dr fuck niggers

Kek

why do blacks do that to their hair, especially their babies? shit looks painful (and stupid) as fuck

lol, I thought the same thing

Ho ho yeah my based niggers!

Hell, origionally she thought it was an iphone. What do you expect?

>liveleak.com/view?i=d2a_1511364456
hahahaha kys nigger

why do niggers say "aks" instead of "ask"?

Why did that one nigger run back?

If only the Irish knew of this technique.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Maybe you would have. Anyone with even a peanut for a brain would not buy a God damn phone out of a black truck with a sign duct taped to it full of niggers.

If you don't raise your child to know that cheap price = cheap product then you failed as a parent. Any time I see an object I want for an extremely low price I know that particular product will be a piece of shit, you get what you pay for.

>be black

Their minds are lazy. Aks is easier to enunciate.

BUT THE TRUCK HAD BALLOONS!!!

This is some secrets of the pharaohs shit.

fake and gay

it's "axe", 'coz they cut thru the white mans bullshit

Black people literally think black friday is their day or something.
youtu.be/-xL8rE9DT4g

Holy fuck I laughed until my head hurt!! This nigga sold me a box of potato's ahahahahahahaha

They had a similar scam going in Toronto years ago with laptops. With that one though the guy had others in on it and had a few boxes. So a couple of buddies would buy 2, he would put them in boxes, they walk away, then the mark buys the weighted box. It can be pretty effective with the right packaging and weighting.

Pic may or may not be related.

> She counts the pieces
lel

>didn't open it up right away in car
>potatoes are relatively fresh

This hoodrat is hoping to go viral and get gofundme money.

Y'all stupid.

If anything, I'd think this is more legit. If I was going to scam someone with the potatoes, I'd charge full price.
If there's a guy driving around the hood selling $100 iPhones out of his car on Black Friday I would 100% assume he stole a shipment or robbed a store and is offloading a crate of them. Albiet, I'd still ask to see it before I bought it, and wouldn't immediately hand the man a fucking $100 bill, but still....

IT'S NOT EVEN FRIDAY YET

this is fucking pathetic

>implying I would take an iPhone even if it was free

Get in here.

It seems they've released a pic of the culprit.

and they live among us as equals under the law.

wants stolen good, gets ripped off. complains.
>logic

Not that I'd be full trusting but I'd expect it to be stolen shit he's trying to offload fast.

Completely wrong and she deserved all of that.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=212&v=cKs_iW0QVNY

Here's a video that touches on it briefly.

In my day honest white men sold honest "fell off the truck somewhere" goods out of unmarked vans.

kek

technically, you can cut a potato in half and plant it to get two potato plants growing. Most I've gotten is one potato into 4 pieces. Don't know if it would work with 11

This could happen to anyone.

Peeled from my iPhone X.

ok mr martian

Cut through your neck.

>Random truck driving around with "Black friday sale" ducktaped to the side
>$100 Iphone
literally a "free candy" van for adults

I often wonder how can America function with 13% of niggers like you

HerbaLife! Lol, I bought into that shit thinking I could make a few extra $100.
What a fool I was back in the day, such a pyramid scheme.

literally a "free candy" van for niggers*

FTFY

epic kike level niggardry.

can the niggers outjew the jew?

fake and gay

kek

but looks fake as fuck
her reaction seems staged

>sticks the charger in a potato
lost it a lil bit

>That chick putting her wig back on
God niggers are so stupid

She said it was an iPhone 6, though that would make it overpriced.

yeah youre pretty stupid for buying into wetback bullshit. im a spic and not even im that dumb, but maybe because i know how stupid other mexicans can be. thats why we have to exterminate them understand?

theshadowispopo.jpg

checked and kekked

Recently moved out of Milwaukee. Actually today is the first day in the new house, glad to be away from the spics and niggers.

> milwaukee
my city,

Someone's never bought stolen shit from free nigger before

>It does if you're Nigel Tufnel: "This potato goes to 11."

Maybe so, but all of them are still niggers and must be sent back

CAVEAT EMPTOR

I'm trying to decide which is funny, the potatoes, or the charge.

Shit I thought you were joking by showing chimps, but it's actually there at 2:33

We know what she'll be bringing to pot luck Thanksgiving Din-Din

She axed him. Should be easy to find him.

Why do I have a feeling that she's one of those niggers that links her PayPal to everything she can victimize herself with?

Imagine thinking that buying an iPhone from a stranger in a truck for 10-20% of its value is not a scam.

No, it's true. Anthropomorphists can read their thoughts when they experience their first time looking in a mirror:
youtube.com/watch?v=kAcTGE1woCQ

very fake news

to get identified on camera hopefully

I have two(2) iPotatoes for the price of one.* Already activated through Boose Mobile.

*Offer only good in Milwaukee.