First Europeans were black, new study finds

politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/

So how does this effect white nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were darker skinned but not genetically Africans if thats what you're implying, think typical European facial feature (caucasoid feature, blues eyes etc) but with a darker skin tone.

It doesn't affect it at all

Political blindspot? you're gonna have to do better than mr nignog

also
>literally kangz in comments talking about being kangz
>mfw

WE

No. It says black. They were africans and devolved into albinos. So how can you oppose immigration from africa if they are more european than you? Doesnt seem fair

that*

WUZ

Frankly I'll never believe anything scientists and mainstream has to say about European ancestry, they pretend that there were black Celts for fucks sake. They've revealed their agenda, they'll lie about anything to push their narrative.

I suggest you visit Africa to see their work ethic, then add the pieces together.

DICKWASHERS

Where do they think white people come from then?
We just popped out from under a rock one day?

why do americans talk about blacks so much? do australians talk about abos much at all? it's all just local fauna. You can only say so much about an unsophiscated animal such as a black.

First Europeans were Neanderthals a million years ago.

>At that time, Europe was inhabited by Homo Neanderthalis, or the Neanderthal man, who were quickly replaced by African nomadic peoples. The Neanderthal Genome Project has posited that the Neanderthals were killed off by these migrating groups.

So niggers were the first colonialists, and seeing as white people have neanderthal genes, does that mean africa owes the western world reparations?

I'm pretty sure you have to be an anti-evolution fundamentalist creationist godfag to believe anything other than that all humans evolved from literal chimps in africa anyway...

What is their agenda and narrative?

Go fuck yourself cuck

>amerimutt
>telling others they're not white
every fucking time

Edgy

EUROPEAN KANGS.

If your country was infested with deadly creatures protected by law, you would talk about it often

>Yurop was le 100% before Americans
keke

Not at all, the out of africa theory is being throttled every year so far, even the most liberal of liberals admit this.

How do you think people became white? I though this was common knowledge. Due to the lesser sun whites devolved melanin production but increased brain power due to the harsher climate.

Imagine if you had 12 chinese savages for every 100 people in your country, and they constituted 52% of your murders, the majority of your rapes, and general crime.

Wouldn't you talk about them all the fucking time?

I find that hard to believe considering Europe's incredibly low prison population.

If you reverse search the image it comes up on all kinds of shitty blog sites. The BBC logo on the bottom of the image implying it's from BBC is just trying to pass this propaganda off as legit. The only reason one person would find these sites is if they're part of some brigade, so /leftypol/ is my guess?

If you don't realise after browsing Sup Forums then you're keeping your eyes closed. They want to instill the idea that there are no natives in Europe and push for mass immigration and replacement from the third world.

To deconstruct whiteness and people national belongings to create a NWO.
Haven't you been paying attention?

I suggest you study up on genetics

Evolutionary theory doesn't teach us that we evolved from chimps, it teaches us that we evolved from an ape-like ancestor.

You have to be mentally ill to not believe in God.

It pretty much doesn't. People shouldn't give a shit if we all have the same common ancestor, what matters is that we're vastly different now, and this is clear to see no matter how much blacks protest it. Go have a look at Africa and the Middle East and let me know if the people there are the same as the people of today's Europe.

Isn't it possible that ancient man still had a fair bit of hair, and as such still had pale skin? Then after excess body hair was selected out skin became darker?

>devolved
fuckin kek

Shouldn't affect anything at all.

The real question is: What do the people want today?

Demographics of ancient times have no useful place within contemporary politics.

Let's say I'm 50% Swedish. I demand reparations from Sweden for my ancestors raping and pillaging one another. Otherwise, I could have been royalty today.

How does this suprise anyone.???!!
We all came from Africa

>chinks
Japs were smart and exterminated them, there could be no chinks nowadays but your kike-controlled country drop atomic bombs in Japland.

TL;DR: We Wuz Europeans.

WE

whiteness evolved to adapt to the ice age. there was no sun and the surroundings were white

It says Sub Saharan looking and that the skull was found in the Carpathian mountains, are you insinuating that because this was skull was found in Southeastern Europe that the rest of Europe was "Sub-Saharan" looking? The article doesn't even talk about the genetics of the skull.

yeah, we know we went from black to white.

what's your point? i understand your concern (lol), but i don't think it will change anything.

i'm assuming you knew that all humans were originally darker, and so your main fear is that those who lived in europe before whites were darker?

by that logic, america should not be nationalistic anymore just because native americans lived here first

>mfw I try to point that logic out as absurd, but realize leftists unironically use the natives being here first to undermine american nationalism
>JUST

APOLOGIZE

Europeans look the way they do because a branch of humanity adapted to the conditions in Europe. No shit they didn’t look like that when they first arrived you donkey.

The first European were black, and judging by the picture also acid attack victims. Checks out.

>japan starts the war with America
>Hurr durr why didn't you just ignore your fleet being sunk? We could have not had any chinks!

So this is the power of Chilean historians.

kek

Even if true, they built stuff while sub-saharan africans (true blacks, american blacks' ancestors, 40000 years separate from humanity) live stone age lifestyles to this very day

so not at all, get back to washing egyptian dicks

Nah, our Aryan and ME ancestors (must surely have) killed off those errant darkies that escaped Africa.

We were dark though. We turned our version of 'white' only 5000 years ago. We're a mix of the original hunter-gatherers, Middle Easterners, and Aryan steppe invaders. Something like that.

>doesn't know their kike government put them into war to save commies in Yurop and fuck the entire world

Amerifat education at its best

>So how can you oppose immigration from africa if they are more european than you?

are you a troll, retarded or both?
Even if this were true, the article says that happened 35000 years ago. Over long time periods people develop into different ethnies with different genetic characteristics and history.
And Europe as a continent did not even exist. It was just a piece of nameless land.
And they have nothing to do with subsaharan africans. Otherwise we would share the same genetics and look the same.
Also, Africa is big enough. They dont need another continent.

>white people evolved from black people
Doesn't that make black people less evolved?

false

Jewish lies are not apart of white nationalism

It's because they're constantly needling us, whining, making claims. Fussing when they're shot for being criminal, generally making a nuisance of themselves. Maybe we should introduce blacks to petrol.

>Japan invades China completely of their own accord, as they have attempted repeatedly for hundreds of years.
>somehow this is America's fault.

Honestly, the stupidity of Chilean historians is just overwhelming.

>yeah, we know we went from black to white.

See its a lot more complicated than that, there's evidence that there was some people living in Northern Europe (England specifically) around the same time when people supposedly hadn't migrated out of Africa. Regardless, most of those people who populated Northern Europe were thoroughly BTFO by the Indo-Europeans when they showed up from the Eurasian Steppe. The only "true" indigenous languages of Europe left are the Basque and Finnic (Finnish/Estonian) languages and I'm sure that the Basque are the only ones who have managed to keep themselves genetically "pure"

Woah, didn't realize britain was always a multicultural shithole

Don't link to a bullshit article. This is to push multiculturalism. Europeans were always White you nigger.

> mentally ill to not believe in God
Really? What came before God? Oh, you just refuse to try to think that far. Gotcha.

Now that I think about it, if black people live in europe and run the infrastructure into the ground and so their facilities are unusable, doesn't that mean they'll eventually turn white after a couple thousand years?

Fucking idiot, Europeans were never black. Also, Gaelic is an ancient language of the Celts and you can read about the Celts in the Holy Bible. That's thousands of years of history.

>So how does this effect white nationalism?
Better question:
>So how does this effect 23andMe?

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127

wtf I'm a nigger now

>all of humans evolved from apes with dark skin
>CHECKMATE WHITE PEOPLE LOL

I don't think black people could cope, they'd probably migrate out of the region leaving it a frozen hellhole it was all those years ago. Now say some Asians or Steppeniggers find their way over there or that a enterprising group of Northern European holdouts stick around, we could see the cycle start all over again, for the better or the worse

>Be a nigger in Africa 2 million years ago
>Notice your nigger neighbors are heartless animals
>Leave
>Evolve
>Have white skin because now you are smart enough to build yourself a house
We wuz kangs! No nigga, we wuz niggers then we evolved.

It doesn't change anything it's from 2013 - discoveries made this year alone indicate that modern humans (whites) were already fully formed long before the discovery of nigger fossils.

Man that article is from 2013. More recently, they think European man may have evolved before Africans altogether! I'd take this with caution, but unfortunately I bet the evidence will be sparse.

I never said they were retard, also the Hungarian language is also non-Indo-European. The European people are a fascinating bunch, they're just so ethnically, genetically and linguistically diverse

My study says current niggers are the missing link. Tell me this motherfucker doesn’t look like Don Cheadle!

so a Mediterranean? lmao some drunk mick just wandered off and accidentally started europe

This. Think of them as looking like Indians but more European with lighter eyes and hair.

>thousands of years of history
>thinks that's significant in the scope of evolution

i'm fairly certain homo-like critters have been around like 100,000 - 200,000 years, if not more (depending on where you want to start from)

>What came before God?
Da Native Amerikangz, dass rite. Da Native Amerikangz innvinnit Gott; yumsayin?Da Native Amerikangz innvinnit errythane

>le epic fedora response
Nothing came before God because he is an uncaused cause, he has always existed

esentially Eurasian masterrace continent ...how do you feel know black boy.

So how come you shitskin niggers claim to be here since the birth of mankind, and STILL can’t feed yourselves and maintain a civilized society?

>guaranteed replies

I can understand that---though I'd have to do more research to feel confident in agreeing with you completely.

i think it sorta depends where you start measuring evolutionary change. all humans do eventually have a common ancestor, and i think that common ancestor is almost completely verified to be darker in hue.

this shouldn't affect anyone's notions of racial supremacy, btw. i don't understand why people have to be completely genetically dissimilar at their essence in order to be "better"

More like this, there was some funny stuff going on in Central Europe during the Neolithic Era

Imagine you're an oora booga way back in Africa. And your tribe is just a bit smarter than the tribe down south and you think, shieeeet, there's got to be more to life than stupid Africa and fighting wars with other ooga boogas.
So you go north. Along the Niles, up to Syria, then to all sorts of places. You descendants inherit the very same wish that there has to be more to life, more to this world, a desire to adventure. After several generations, your descendants begin to adapt to their environment. Their greater planning skills and tightly knit community allows them to survive winter, a challenge your ooga booga brothers didn't have to deal with in Africa. And your pale ancestors, no longer needing shielding from the sun, conquer Europe, which is quite a challenge. And then your many descendants develop agriculture, settlements, cities, written language to keep tabs on the food stocks...

If we are to believe the out-of-Africa story, we really should be grateful to the adventurer ooga booga ancestors we share. Incidentally, this ancestor has nothing in common with present day ooga boogas so they get to take no credit.