Asian men beat up white men for insulting them

White boys BTFO

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=ne-xbTW0bD0

Whites have lost what made them great. I teach Muay thai and nearly all of my clients are non-white. The one white person I train is a female and she is a jewel.

The white guys I know who workout only want "beach muscles" or just powerlift. Basically, white men are becoming either faggot soyboys or dudes trying to become good at exercising.

The Golden One has the right idea: work for both aesthetics and the ability to beat the shit out of someone.

here's a free drunk bump

I mean it's not hard to beat the shit out of someone. Just get like a 3:1 person advantage.

what is this from and got more?

Is that Kate Marsh?

hurr durr asians are based, not subhuman insects at all.

European art thread on cripple chan like 3 years ago.

Leaf pls go...

How can whyboi compete?

>boston 2013

This is how Asians fight. I've seen this multiple times growing up. Convoys of chinks showing up in their chinkmobiles and gangstomping some poor white kid because he lipped off to one of their 200 cousins. Shits pathetic

LOL so three drunk guys cant magically beat up, frick, I lost count how many guys were beating them up.

This was a great watch, they should have lynched Them desu

Or just Marry their women,It'll trigger Them just as much

>MUH HONOR
>M'LADY
the person who plays a street fight fairly, is the person who loses

>those comments

holy shit, it's like the nigger version of Sup Forums with unironic cuck posting

20 chink-dicked Asians vs. three white boys. Asians are such a proud race.

>defending subhuman savagery

Non white detected

Oh no a benis joke to respond to white cuck being BTFO irl!!!

Faggot, we have to man the fuck up.

faggot got confused and started acting as if real life was an autism containment board

Idiot, stop saving and reposting low quality image.

Truth

leaf pls go...

3 white guys and 30 chink niggers

only subhumans move and attack in packs, goes for niggers and sandniggers

>t. never been in a fight before

You have your own thread up already in the catalog. Go back and stay.

>2013
meh

search Jason Juan

she looks asian and google says its an asian artist pretty nice tho

Because whites stopped caring about defending themselves or the ones they care for, the nanny/police state has rendered them lethargic and useless.
t. Non white who did TKD, Kendo and Krav maga

Only Whites play by artificial rules that subhumans refuse to accept.

Time to rethink your life and become a werewolf.

already did

>Sup Forums goes out for once

Deserved it

T. A shitskin who has to go back

>Boston
ohhhh I thought you Boston white boys were supposed to be toughies lmao

>women screeching the entire time
>1 minute in
>WOOOORL STAR!

kys nigger

The reason of this fight is because an Asian dated the ex-girlfriend of one of the white dude (the blond girl).
Those drunken white dudes got frustrated, use racial slurs and got their asses whooped easily.

Why did you quote me?

LMAO WHITE BOIS ARE SO PATHETIC

So, you're a Dutch-fag who doesn't do kickboxing? I'd kill to be where you are and learn muay thai. You're literally at the center of Europe Muay Thai universe.

Also, just started Kendo. Love it so far, but it is very strict when compared to kickboxing. Do you compete?

And everybody was Kung fu fighting
They beating up whites like lightning

boston is nothing but fags, such a fucking garbage city

my father did that today when I called him a Transexual for having long hair and playing soccer.. when I saw it coming I put my hands down and let him get it out of him, best part is the whole time I was thinking about FIGHT CLUB and Tyler Durden, btw I am almost 40

Your literally begging for ethnic replacement, Estonia.

I'm white you retard. I just hate Northerners with a passion, especially when you act like you're all so fucking tough cuz "yo i'm frum bawwwston i'm wicked street yo"

you're*

if you think whites always fought fairly?
you're saldy mistaken
you think lynchings were done by one person? it was a group effort
you think colonists thought it would be fair if they switched to bows and arrows to fight savages? nah nigga you're fucking stupid
you think i'm going not going to use my gun when a nigger pulls a knife on me?
you watch to many movies if you think fights are standoffs where people aren't fighting dirty
the only rule in street fighting is don't lose. don't romanticize fighting. it's not supposed to be pretty. but i guess a soyboy wouldn't understand that

Reminder that most of the anti white threads are made by western born Asians. Mainly Canadian and American chinks you can't get laid.

Why learn kendo instead of kenjutsu? kendo lean more toward sport rather then martial art imo.

reminder if you're pro mixing with enemies you're anti white
just kill them all
there's a reason why the US is better than Brazil

Makes me happy to know some hand to hand skills. At least I can take out 2-3 before the mob rushes in.

God that fucking loser honking their horn, get the fuck over it pussy it's a fucking brawl

how many asians for one drunk white guy?
asians are gypsy

MUH HONOR

LMAO wh*te boys are pathetic

Well I'm outta of here losers. Going to bang my 8/10 white gf :)

Reminder that OP brought up a valid point I see every day as a fight coach: whites aren't learning to fight.

Whites are a declining demographic in the US. The ability to fight armed and unarmed is increasingly necessary.

Reminder that even an average white guy can cuck Chang without even trying. Asian bois are below niggers on the dating totem pole and its hilarious.

I was never interested in Muay Thai, and the fact that kickboxing schools here are more often than not laden with North African filth, I steered way clear of that.
Also, has a bit to do with heritage that I did TKD and Kendo. I just favour East Asian martial arts.

Never got into competitive because I had been busy with other competitive sports at the time, but I have taught lower levels for a while (TKD and Kendo).
>but it's strict
Discipline, nothing more. Maybe It's genetically inherent, I find white men in general to be lacking in discipline and mental toughness.

Much more accessible + 9/10 that pick up don't do it for srs so it doesn't matter.

>man

I thought they got outed as women in drag.

Competition. Kendo has kenjutsu kata as part of the curriculum. But in Kendo we fight.

Obviously, it isn't as realistic as it can be but the spirit is still there. You hit people, you dominate them, you win or lose based on your own skill and will to power.

Plus I have no HEMA nearby. :(

are u a nigger? or just chink?

Will it's normal to be tribal. If you're an Asian man you're objective is to kill non-Asians and help your own. Vice versa with any race. Asian fellas are not the ones with declining white demographics.

i'm not a soyboy who thinks fighting is like animes

You don't do anything but shit post on Sup Forums you literal faggot.

>asians dont have declining demographics

canadian education

HORY SHIT, A MOB BEAT UP 3 GUYS?

Call fucking Guinness.

I’m curious about people like you. When you’re teaching those nonwhites, do you feel disgust and hatred towards them? Do you take pleasure from sparring them? Public people like you shouldn’t be racist. I don’t want to be disliked by whites.

Also what made whites great? Philosophy. Sitting around with books. You have to choose between muscle or brain. You can’t have both, that’s just not fair

rofl hes too good looking for her but he had to downgrade because hes still a white beta

Fight coach....bahahahaha. Certified fag.

beating up 3 drunks is an accomplishment?

t. cuck fantasies. that blonde girl is with white guys

>3 white vs 30 chink hurr durr not fair
meanwhile nato & coalition forces gang-up one country, le based.

Brit, you find fault with the Leaf's statement?

It's the same here in the US. Muay Thai (and MMA) draws the shitskins.

I just don't think that's a reason to avoid the art. Muay Thai is the most effective striking and stand up grappling method there is. It's a shame more white won't train it.

>fight coach
you meant faggot, right? I'll fucking stab you, cunt.

oh so we're playing reverse retardedness today when pakis are asians, when usually you deny that's the case when talking about Rotheram.

Got it

>says the guy spamming racemixing pictures

Asian folks should be tribal and look out for their own even using violence if need be. Same with whites and etc. Being a humanitarian is not a good strategy for Asians survival. Look at the humanitarian whites gotten themselves into, now they have declining white demographics.

Why do Asian girls reject their guys for white guys?

China alone has 1.4 Billion. That's what more than double the ENTIRE White Race.

What are you smoking Brit, and can I have some?

>watching the video like
>one eternity later

at least niggers do the job right sheesh

>Asian men beat up white men

Better than nigs beating white men.

grass are greener on the other side, all women think like that, it's not new buddy.

this

i got the sauce here.

Go to world star hip hop type :3 vs 27: Asian Mob In Boston Throw Down For Being Disrespectful.

For some reason i cannot paste the URL here.

We asians are not violent type. Only when provoked will we fight back.

You don't understand what "declining demographics" are if you use Chinas an example of a good demographic situation.

Why do I debate with children?

Actually Indians and Paki's are part of the Caucasoid race and not of the Mongoloid Asian sub group. They're white peoples problems and not Asians.